All Comments on 'Is This What You Want?'

by pantycum99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #227.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
no chance

no chance you could stick the pen you wrote this crap with up your ass.

toesmantoesmanalmost 14 years ago
WTF

This site & this category has turned into a fuking freak show! This belongs in Fetish or BDSM or "Slut wives, cum-sucking wimpy husbands" category. And on top of that it is very poorly written, not erotic, not anything really, but pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

I would happily give you six stars, except Lit only allows five and I'm unhappy with the length of the story. It should be much longer! Please keep writing and don't let the idiots who are so afraid of strong women get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Screwed Up!!!!!

This guy is a man...I think not! She's accomodating herself and idiot is paying for it. By the way, this kind of guy doesn't hold a job because any people he works with begin (quickly) to realize that this is one low life, no self-esteem, sick, wimp, loser anf nobody, man or woman, wants to be friends with him or work with him.

Any real woman, married or engaged, to a guy that began to have these tendancies would run from him...a real woman, even a hot wife with an open relationship, would not have any respect for this guy or want anyone to know she even knew this loser!

Writer, you do have potential so go ahead. If you want to beat up on men then pick up on the ones that you see in bars with cocky atttitudes that have all the right sayings, slogans and believe they are Gods Gift to Woman...screw them up, in fact turn them into fags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

I love it!! I'm stroking in my panties... hoping Wife will do this to me!! Great first story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

A commenter wrote "Please keep writing and don't let the idiots who are so afraid of strong women get you down."

I read the story a second time just to make sure, and damned if I can locate a strong woman in it anywhere. I did notice one nutless wonder, and I couldn't help but notice a cock juggling thundercunt of a whore. Speaking for myself, I've always supposed it takes more strength to do the right things in life, and I marvel at the type of women the commenter must be familiar with in that they think this is an example of a strong woman. Whoever you are, bub, you should really get out more so you could learn what strong people are really like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep writing

Would love my wife to be like this .

I hope you are local to me ,so you put me through this please

I am yorkshire

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH

and pantywaist brit fetish at that. are there no men in all of the United Kingdom?

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHAT IF HE JUS' SAID. 'NO THANK YOU'

have a brain fart reversing this fiasco. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Smack her in the mouth when you get tired of being submissive. It always works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fetish story. The cage is a toy. Get the police to cut it off and arrest the wife. Dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous