Is Turnabout Fair Play?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon, we heard a knock on the front door; Dave put on shorts and a t-shirt and answered the door. It was Bill wondering what has been happening and he said we needed to get going to catch our plane.

I was still nude, and Dave came back to the bedroom first, telling Bill to hold on for a moment. Dave came in and stood beside me. While facing him, I hugged and held him tightly in what I thought would be our last intimate moment now that Bill had come.

But Dave called out to Bill, and told him he could come in now, and as Bill entered, I was nude, hugging Dave who was clothed, and my backside was all Bill saw. Dave then put his hands on my shoulders, and gently turned me around as I covered my breasts with my right arm and my bare pussy with my left hand.

Dave gently took hold of my arms, pulling them behind me, leaving my completely naked and shaved-bare body exposed to my husband. Dave presented me to Bill saying, "Here is your wonderful wife, she is a wonderful and fantastic lover and I wanted to thank you and let you know we had a wonderful time, right my love."

It felt so strange being held in that position by Dave, and I have never felt more vulnerable or naked in front of my husband before. I was so self conscious as Bill stared at my naked hairless pussy and at the same time, Bill saw some of Dave's cum run down my leg as it drained from my well used cunt. There are very few situations more erotic than the feeling of watching your husband look at your naked body and shaved pussy, draining semen, with both of us knowing it was not his.

While I was still naked and both guys were clothed, Dave brought out a small box, and gave it to me as a present and reminder of our time together. I opened it up and found an ankle bracelet, which had very nicely inscribed on the inside, "Hot Wife." Dave offered and I accepted that he put the ankle bracelet on my ankle as he commented that I had now joined the ranks of "Hot Wives", and he was so very glad he was the lucky guy I had chosen to perform the initiation and that Bill had allowed it. After he had placed it on my ankle, Dave again held me tightly and French kissed me in front of Bill.

What surprised me was how I reacted, and I melted into his arms and gave him a toe curling kiss back. I enjoyed the idea of kissing Dave so wantonly in front of Bill. When we finished, Dave gave me my thong panties, my skirt and my top. Bill had brought me my three inch heels which I put on, barefoot. I could tell Bill was completely blown away that I was so comfortable with Dave. Bill shook Dave's hand, each thanking the other, I turned and gave Dave a huge French kiss again and also thanked him.

In the car on the way to the airport, Bill asked if I enjoyed my weekend, and I said, "YES, it was fantastic!!!"

Bill wanted to know why I didn't call him, and I told him that the idea never crossed my mind, this weekend was for me and Dave, Bill had driven me to this point with his fantasies and it was a natural extension of what he had wanted for years.

Bill asked what we did, and I told him we had lots of "adult fun, what did he expect?"

I told him that Dave was a real gentleman; he knew how to please a woman and demonstrated that repeatedly over the last two days. I added that I was very turned on from the time we got on the plane to come here and that Dave was a very commanding person, not so much with words or actions, but with his persona. He made me melt in his arms by his actions, by his presence, and by the way he showed me how much I meant to him, as well as how he touched me in so many places and in so many ways.

Bill asked what I had allowed Dave to do, and I said, "I was Dave's for the weekend and that I would have done whatever he wanted me to do, after all, Bill, you lent me to him for the last two days".

Bill asked, "What if he had wanted to tie you up, would you have let him do that?"

I again reminded Bill, "That I would do anything for Dave that he asked".

"Did you do that with Dave?"

"No, but if that's what Dave had wanted, I was more than willing to comply."

Bill was shocked that I had been willing to go that far. This situation was so out of character for me and Bill knew it. Bill asked if Dave and I had anal sex, knowing that I had only one time given into his request for that in all of our married life. I just smiled and didn't say anything.

He then asked, "What if he wanted to take nude pictures of you?"

And I simply responded, "perhaps he did," and again reminded Bill, "that he had lent me to Dave, and for that brief period, I did, and I wanted to do, ANYTHING Dave wanted me to do." I was enjoying the torment that I was putting Bill through. Bill had pushed me for so many years to loosen up, and I had finally done it, so it was fitting that I play with Bill's mind the way he has played with mine.

Bill again asked, "Did Dave take any pictures?"

And I simply asked, "Why did you want to know? The adult fun that Dave and I shared was between the two of us."

Bill said, "Because he was worried that perhaps Dave would post them all over the internet".

And I said, "No, I trust Dave, he wouldn't do that to me, IF he had taken pictures, and I chuckled with an embarrassing laugh."

Bill again persisted in knowing what had happened, so I told him, "OK, tell you what, I would share what happened over the next few weeks as we made love. I would do this for his enjoyment and MINE, if that is what he wanted to hear, and that I would enjoy reliving the memories. Would that turn you on, having me reflect on the fun I had with the only other man in my love life?"

I told him I would save the juiciest parts for the right moments, "when he least expected it". As we were leaving the bus that had dropped us off from Hertz, I whispered in Bills ear, "Yes, Dave did take hundreds of pictures of me, SMILING, NAKED and SPREAD."

While running through the airport I felt alive and sexy as my braless breasts moved naturally under my top knowing other men were looking at me, and looking at me differently than before. My confidence came from knowing inside I was a sexy woman, a whole woman now, who knew what life and having adult fun was all about. My ankle bracelet, bare feet in high heels, braless breasts in a thin top and a sexy short skirt only served to further emphasize that I was a hot wife, and I felt wonderful.

I also told Bill that from now till my period came, he would have to use a rubber, since I had gone bareback with Dave and I didn't want to mix sperm in my belly. It was just part of the emotional torment I wanted Bill to experience, since this had been his idea. I considered not letting him fuck me, but there was no reason to limit my pleasure. I also smiled as I thought of Bill fucking my shaved pussy, and how he would react to seeing it shaved as he fucked me.

When we got home, I change into sweats, Bill gathered the kids from Grandmas and as they came in they ran to me and hugged me. Bill watched me closely and saw his "old" soccer mom and wife with her kids, and he reflected back on our weekend. Bill watched me in sweats, with the kids, while peeking at my ankle with the ankle bracelet still on that Dave had given me. It drove home to Bill that I was still just a simple and shy housewife that really let go one weekend with a wonderful gentleman in Colorado.

That night as we got into bed, I came to Bill naked. Bill had a rubber ready and he asked if we could make love.

I instantly thought back to my time with Dave; where Dave would probably not have asked, but just taken me. I was again reminded of the differences in my men. I responded to Bill by saying, "Yes, I would enjoy that, how about I lie on my back, spread my legs and you can sit between them and have a great view as you fuck me?"

I did, Bill did, and as he got going, I remembered how Bill is not as well endowed as my lover. It was still a good fuck, and Bill came quickly even though he was wearing a rubber. I think the shaved pussy did it… LOL and yes, I came too.

As we were about to fall asleep, I asked if we could go back for another weekend with Dave, but Bill said he only had enough frequent flyer miles left for one round trip ticket. I thought quickly and said that would be fine, he didn't need to come along, I could leave on a Thursday, meet Deb on Friday without Dave knowing, and based upon how that meeting went, perhaps have another adventure, a threesome, but not with Bill.

Bill sort of shook his head while smiling and said, "What have I unleashed? Go ahead and make your plans. BTW, do you think Dave's wife would enjoy a weekend with me? After all, turnabout is fair play."

12