All Comments on 'Island Fantasy'

by Loves_music_loves_to_dance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_dancealmost 10 years agoAuthor
??

Wow, SO not the point of erotica... I write to titilate, not entertain consequences.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Nice Fantasy

You need, for the sake of others to delete the anon's violent and stupid remarks. They are offensive. AS to your story, it did entertain and it is probably every married man's fantasy, a one off coupling with no one hurt. Two people wanting an anon fuck, in paradise. Short but to the point, like that she wasn't a teenage slut, but a woman his own age. For a first story you did well, but go to your site and delete the anon, please!

WaxmeWaxmealmost 10 years ago
Great

Great story. Ignore the comments by that SOB!

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54almost 10 years ago
Very nice read.

Well having been to a few "Islands" I can say this has been a fantasy of mine. Very nice.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Keep going

Haven't seen the offensive comment mentioned earlier - but I don't need to, read too many Anon diatribes. Just ignore their spiteful rantings. And so to the point: an erotic meeting of two needy souls who copulate gleefully under the moon and stars on a deserted beach in Hawaii. Midnight From Here to Eternity! What's not to like, eh? One of my recent favourite authors, LovestoDance has done it again with a short but stimulating yarn. Thanks and please, please don't stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous