Island Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I want to be tied up and used like the slut I am."

I got up and winked at the two other guys and walked over to you. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I ask.

You are positive. You want to be tied up for the entire weekend and used as a sex toy by all five of us. You get your wish. I move you over to some trees and tie your hands and feet to four different trees. You are tied spread eagle completely naked.

It doesn't register when I give you some more to drink and say it would help you keep the same frame of mind. Little did you know your drink has been spiked with a little helper to get you so horny you'd fuck anything that walked or crawled on the planet. It is working just like we planned.

At first we each take turns doing whatever we wanted to with your body. The women really like your tanned tits so they played with them, sucked on them and had you suck on their tits. Of course the guys like playing with your tits while they either fucked your pussy or your mouth. You are so horny you beg to be had by more than one at a time. Just one isn't enough to satisfy the huge desire the drug has given you.

We all sit around the fire after the sun goes down and talk about how best to make use of you while you beg for someone to fuck you. We decide to have one more go with you before turning in for the night. We give you a little something to eat to keep your energy up and another magic margarita to keep your level of arousal.

We start with me crawling between your legs and inserting my hard dick deep into your pussy. One of the women straddles your face and lets you eat her while the other woman sucks on your tits. The two other guys put their dicks in your hands and let you stroke them to get ready for their turn between your legs.

I pound on your pussy as long as I can and finally shoot my load into your cunt. When I am done the woman that has been sucking your tits moves down and starts eating out your pussy, sucking every bit of my cum out of your hole. One of the guys you has been jacking off now puts his hard member into your mouth and tells you to suck on it, which you gladly do. I suck and play with your breasts while the women you have been eating play with the other. You continue to jack off the second man you had in your hand while he plays with your clit as his wife is eating you.

This rotation continues until all five of us had cum. Only the five of us though because the drug we gave you made you horny as hell but wouldn't allow you to have an orgasm. All the stimulation only served to make you hornier.

Once the five of us has cum we lay on the beach and went to sleep to your moans and cries for someone to please come fuck you. The drug finally wears off late in the night and you are able to fall asleep. The next morning you awake to us eating breakfast while you are still tied to the trees. You can't remember anything about last night and are mad about being tied up and wanted to know what was going on.

We tell you that you had asked to be tied up, we didn't know why, and that you didn't want to be untied until after you had eaten breakfast. The little amount of sleep you have is working against being able to figure out what is going on so you just accepted what we say. We feed you breakfast and orange juice while you are still tied up. That same drug that works so well in the margaritas works just as good in orange juice. Before you have finished your breakfast you are as horny as you were the night before.

All day long we take turns fucking you, sucking you, having you suck us. We all have multiple orgasms and yet you still beg to be fucked more. Some food and margaritas at lunch and you are ready to go again. By the time nightfall come we have cum all over your body. We give you several plain margaritas to get you drunk to the point of passing out and then walk you into the surf to clean you up, which is fun by itself. You aren't as horny as with the drug but you are so drunk you gladly let us put our hands anywhere, and we do. After six months on the island your body looks like it did when you were in your 20s and we all enjoyed looking at it and touching it. And you are more than accommodating.

Once we have you all cleaned up we give you a doctored margarita after we tie you up again. You are so drunk you would have passed out if it wasn't for the drug making you so horny.

This goes on for the entire weekend. Your pussy is so raw it looks like a sirloin at the meat market. Several times the guys want to turn you over and fuck you in the ass but I won't let them. I know how much you hate that and as much as I am letting everyone take advantage of you, I know there isn't anything that was happening that you haven't fantasized about. And besides, I know how mad you will be if I let someone fuck you in the ass.

Monday morning before the boat arrives to pick us all up we have one last gang bang. But this time, no drugs. You have been used so much over the last three days that it only seems fair that you get to have one last orgasm before getting off the island. We even let you direct who does what. I am between your legs, fucking your pussy like I have multiple times over the weekend.

One of the other guys has his dick in your mouth as you give him a blow job he won't soon forget. One woman is giving the third guy a blow job as he plays with your breasts and you finger her pussy. The other woman is down licking your clit as my dick goes in and out of you.

Getting you to orgasm is more difficult than we would have thought after all the stimulation you had over the last few days. But when you do you orgasm like you never have before. You clamp down on my dick with your pussy so tight I immediately blow my load.

You scream and moan and groan more than Erin has on her fourth consecutive orgasm. You lose complete control of your body as it spasms from head to toe. Your stomach and your love canal are almost in a complete knot.

We just have enough time to clean you up before the boat gets there to pick us up. Once we have pulled away from shore I ask you how you have liked the time you spent on the island. You say it has been great but you wish you could remember more of the last weekend.

I ask, "How much would you be willing to pay for a vacation like this?"

You said you can't afford a vacation like this one but I say you would have to pay something. You look at me and say you thought this had been on me, a gift.

"It was going to be but it ended up costing a lot more than I thought. I'm going to need to be paid back."

You can't believe your ears. "What if I don't want to pay you anything?" you ask.

I press a button on the console down in the cabin of the boat and the TV come on. A video starts running and it only takes a moment for you to realize it is a video of you, naked in front of the five of us, saying you want to have sex with every one of us. I fast forwarded it to you tied up spread eagle begging someone to come fuck you.

I turn it off and say, "I'll let you watch all of it later so you can see what happened on your last and "lost" weekend. But if you don't pay me back what you owe me, you won't be the only one seeing this video."

12