All Comments on 'Island Romance Ch. 02'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT!

Great update....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

Please don't leave us hanging. I want to see what happens when Greg and Ara meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Job

This story is outstanding. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are such an amazing writer; and your stories always leave me wanting more. I just wish your stories were longer. When you write, I feel as though I am in the room watching the characters. Brilliant!!! Please post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

continue... please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful

Many just focus on the act of sex. Myself in an interracial relationship hope people understand that there must be a story told to let people know that love can happen in a hopeless situation.

GriffihnGriffihnover 15 years ago
Very Realistic

quite a good one. if i didn't know better i would've said you actually know me and my behaviour. btw, my id is my name (maybe that will explain a few things).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Please finish!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
More Than Enough

Wow, the lover becomes abusive, demanding and controlling. I guess this is what happens when you allow yourself to become a mistress, second instead of being the only one?

Then to make his wife think that she was crazy and delusional? I feel for him and his wife if the real truth is EVER TOLD???

Question for the ladies, what would a young lady have to gain from this besides your husband if you left him? Why would she say the things that she did, unless there was some truth to it?

Even if one cheats,you do not own the other person-remember this!!!

BunnyLBunnyLover 9 years ago
*****

5 stars for sure,waiting for the next chapter!!!

Toriahot13Toriahot13almost 3 years ago

Hated it and not because of the rape, but because it hasn’t been completed. Finish story to get a 5 from me.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 2 years ago

Griff has no staying power. That was the quick sess x scence I've ever read. Otherwise good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous