All Comments on 'Isle of Lays Ch. 02'

by SkinandSin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Red fucking sucking hot

Must have lots more of this please or I will lose what little sanity I have left. Oh to go there and enjoy an overload of beautiful squirting cunt , getting totally pissed on cunt juice, fucking and sucking till I pass out, then starting over as soon as I recover. 10/10 More lots more please and soon

SkinandSinSkinandSinabout 11 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thank you for the feedback on this series. My writer's heart (and other parts, as well) are welling up with happiness. To answer some questions that have been put to me, yes, I am working on the succeeding chapters of this vacation. Charlaine has a month at the Odalisque Resort on the Isle of Lays, after all. :)

I'm just busy polishing up my chapters so the read will be nice and smooth for all of you. I'd love to get this story out on a one chapter a week basis to keep my pen sharp, but I promise that I will only put out work that makes the writer and editor in me happy before I'd even think of putting it up here for you. My readers are that important to me. Do enjoy each chapter as it comes - your satisfaction is my pleasure. I hope to keep you coming back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkinandSin@SkinandSin
What I write is purely fiction, merely an exploration of my mind's small, dark crevasses - whatever genre I choose is not a nod of consent for the events or character motivations contained in my work. Call it an outlet, call it my imagined perversions, call it what you will. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES