It All Started with a Refrigerator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued dry humping her, he moved her hands above her head and held them there with one of his hands. He then returned to sucking her breasts while still dry humping her through her panties. At one point, he stopped, looked her in the eyes and told her that she would need to tell him when to stop, because he was not paying attention to the clock and may accidently cross some of the boundaries that we had set.

Lea said ok and he resumed sucking on her breasts. A few minutes later, while still holding her hands above her head, he slid his other hand down to her panty-covered pussy. Once there, he commented that the material was really bothering his skin and he slid her panties to the side exposing her engorged wet pussy. When she did not protest, he resumed drying humping her, skin to skin, and moved his hand back up to her breasts. She said he continued doing this for a few minutes and said she was amazed at his staying power.

Lea then said he released her hands, but she kept them above her head as if they were still being held. Tom raised his body up above her, while sliding his cock back down her pussy lips. As he slowly started to bring it back up, it hit the entrance and the head of his cock slipped in. She said their eyes met and once again, when Tom did not hear her protest, he slowly slid his cock all the way in.

She said she just closed her eyes realizing it was past the point of no return and decided to enjoy what was shaping up to be the most powerful orgasm of her life. Lea said he began with long slow strokes, pulling nearly all the way out and then plunging back in. Tom continued slowly fucking my wife for about 5 minutes until he his orgasm was building. After that, he fucked her hard for what she said seemed like 10 minutes, until his cock exploded deep inside her tight pussy.

During that last rampage, she said she had an incredible orgasm that just seemed to go on and on for about 5 minutes.

When Tom got up he apologized for crossing the boundary, but said he just could not resist and that it had been something he fantasized about since we were all together in college.

As they were both getting dressed, Tom wrote out a check for $2500 and handed to Lea saying to please give him a call when we need to replace any other major appliances. Just as Lea was putting her bra back on, he said heck he'd even consider springing for a new car.

A few minutes later, Tom and Lea joined me in the bar. I kind of suspected that something additional may have happened when I left the room, but that as long as Lea was ok with it, then I too would be fine. Based on the glow in her face, she definitely looked like she was very happy with whatever had happened.

Later that night, Lea shared the details with me after I had left the room, which resulted in a great sex session for the two of us, but I did notice how her pussy seemed to be a bit more stretched out than normal.

12