All Comments on 'It Began So Innocently'

by sey2me

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shows effort

I didn't enjoy it. The basic idea was too absurd and the mc aspect wasn't really there. The writing itself was a bit week but might have survived with a better foundation.

But putting out anything is an act of courage. You learn from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ugh

Ugh! Who would do sucha fucking thing?

Not me? I feel so damn sorry for that poor girl! She has been brainwashed!!

Eugh! Poor baby! 18 year old, whe should carry on life with occasional sex, not this! BLAH! bad story....

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I would love to keep continually breeding a girl making her have multiple births until her tits are saggy, deflated and drooping and her pussy is almost too loose to fuck a dick so guys need to fist her while they fuck her and jerk off into her big pussy because it's so ruined and sloppy and frictionless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five good years

and then you went over the top with the next five.

Please retell the first five years swelling it and immersing in the concept with every detail. How do they manhandle her and her belly. Do they ever speak with her, only to her, or never ordering underlings to handle their sperm receptacle. What does she do to make them treat her as another object.

Declared "dead" and donating her body to science would be going to far. How about blindfolding her permanently letting her sense it even more. She could stop talking except when alone with the nurse. Or being muted. That should reduce her human status. What would she do to make them forget she's nothing but a valuable object - so she's never released after the five years. Getting permanently quarantined?

One of the doctors should invent something that will let them milk and breed their sperm receptacle at the same time.

Another could invent something that will result in only girls. Her daughters could be yearning to continue her labour.

If you need to include different activities after the five years have it being the kinks of the different doctors keeping each in its own chapter/entry. I would like her only access to water being the studs piss and pony/dog are only of interest within the concept of breeding.

Please write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous