All Comments on 'It Begins Ch. 04'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Amazing

Don't let them rush you. Each first time is precious. There are plenty of wam-bam- thank-you-ma'am stories out there. There are plenty of us that enjoy the slow burn, the simmer. Take your time, just please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The pace...

...lacks realism. At 18, most of us guys wanted anything but to wait. That's what we want in reading this, not neccessarily wham-bam-you-know-what...just REAL progress. Reality. The premise of the story is good, but...

...even an Amish couple would...oh, I'm kidding there, nevermind!

See you @ ch. 37....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Faster....the pace is shite!!!

Just kidding.

Seriously, I'll see you next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a welcome change to have a slow development of a very erotic story.

You are the author, you decide...

I thought the last chapter could have ended with tentative tastes.

I also think there was more mileage in the fishing trip......

Excellent story..... Looking forward to the next chapter.

SpikeymikeSpikeymikeover 10 years ago
Nice development of a sexy storyline

Don't be scared of the way your story builds, that's surely the art of a good plot.... Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like the pacing a lot. its very well done. i much prefer it to the stories that just jump into the sex without any real story to it. Awesome story, sweet and sexy. looking forward to more very much

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I just love how you are telling this story. I can't think of anything I could do to improve the way you are relating this to us. Thank you for the great story.

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
The Pace

The pace is perfect. If someone wants a faster pace they should go to the bathroom and imagine their own story with a pace that suits them.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3 Times from one chapter

my title says it all, this story is amazing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I lowered the rating by one point because you're leaning more towards the raw sex side of the story. I enjoy stories that are feeding the love side with sex being the reinforcement of their affection. Even when I was a teenager, I've always found sex alone without the emotional bond to be extremely unfulfilling.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

In many ways it is too bad that relationships don't build like this, we are too busy thinking about getting laid and not the emotion that should part of a relationship. Bet there would be fewer divorces and cheating going on.

It aint gonna happen in real life cause we are always in a hurry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous