All Comments on 'It Cuts Both Ways'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
appropriate title

the irony about most of htese stories is that women and men who, like this character, seemed to truly learned from their mistakes and who suffered are written to suffer for their crimes in a fit, bittersweet way, knowing they had let something precious go by and will never again recapture it,,,

while other characters, who fucked around and have kids by others, they are welcomed back by their spouses, with phrases like "God, Susan, whatever you do, just don't kick me out! I am willing to let you fuck around and have kids by other men, so long as you let me watch it! [in fact, most of the stories in Loving Wives now start with a white man saying he loves to see his 25 to 45 year old fuck other men, so long as she allows him to masturbate near by or peek from the closet!]"

i mean, come on, "eroticism" is one thing; but self humiliation, is that the fad nowawadays with men and women?, they can't be happy, can't get it up, can't orgasm, unless you are talking about physical assult like activities by multiple sex partners? lol

anyway, again, author, yours was a good, bittersweet little story about swords that cut both ways; but it is also about those most deserving, most decent, ending up beith the ones rewarded the most, too.

LazylonerLazylonerover 17 years ago
solid story

One of my biggest frustrations with this site is the wimp husband has become just about the only theme you can find. This story was the exception. You had a strong willed wife who lacked any empathy or perception and she dug a hole for herself rather than talk to her husband. The husband did exactly the right thing.

Hope to see more like thism

dave_magicdave_magicover 17 years ago
A matter of communication

Excellent story with all the emotions laid out and the result of lack of communication in a relationship. The characters in the story were well presented and beautifully laid out. This story was a work of art and done with great craftmanship. Keep writing you are one of the best.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

I say to you dear writer "KUDO's", job well done!!!!!!!! I would have liked to seen Don and Julie get paid back by Jackie for sending the emails to the family....

Paul

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
You may also ...

... say, revenge is a boomerang. It hits the thrower if he don't take care.

Good story, thank you

Nucleus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no whimps here

Bravo....finally someone who isn't writing another cockold or whimp husband story, hope to see something else maybe this will start a trend.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Well written, good job, I will look for your work in the future!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
Good show

The story is well-written, and for once the porn-movie plot device of secret videotaping has a point. The complex plot is handled well and both husband and wife end up as much victims as anything else. The spiraling out-of-control of a simple misunderstanding is the stuff of which farce is made, but in this case the game is deadly serious. Good job. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally - A Non-Wimp & Reasonable Consequence

A well written story about a reality of life and choices that can drive consequence.

Well done Author - your efforts are appreciated in the theme of martial consequence as it helps balance out some of the crude non-realities which disrespect.

Your work emulated what can happen and what fairly can result.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time frame screw up

Ok..

They haven't had sex in 6 months, when Chris' problems developed. His problems started after Jackie got promoted.

Except for this line: 'Her promotion a month ago was good for something anyhow'

Was it a month ago or 6 months ago?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Excellent Story...

rebutting those stories where the injured spouse get revenge sex to make things "even" with the cheating spouse which leads to a reconcilation. In this story, Jackie believes that she is the injured party and Chris is cheating on her so she goes out to get "even." I never understood how committing the same offense somwhow create martial bliss.

Of course, this couple has serious communication problems. Chris has impotence problems caused by her promotions 6 months ago and one month ago and the conflict between his desire for kids and how the loss in family income would affect them.

The only likeable character in this story was the guard Steve. You really would not like to have Chris, Jackie, Julie, Betty, Cynthia, Mr. Thorton or Don as neighbors. But they were realistic characters.

Thanks again for an excellent story!

SleeplessinMD

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Excellent

I Love a happy ending.

MaryAnn70MaryAnn70over 17 years ago
Aftermath

Good story, well written. If you read or listen to books-on-tape long enough you will occasionally see timelines that have a little kink in them. It did not spoil the story at all and went in one eye and out the ear before it had a chance to waste any brain cells.

I was surprised at how fast the story went. The story was fast paced and I look forward to reading more of your work.

charleybearcharleybearabout 17 years ago
I really liked the story...

I think it was a very good story and the outcome was pretty predictable.

If you have ever read any of my stories you will know I am not a wimp lover. I believe cheaters should pay the price.

Now, in this story I actually do have some degree of sympathy for Jackie. Chris is a spineless wimp no matter what he did at the end of the story. What kind of loving husband wouldn't talk to his "poor wife" about his problem instead of going for six months without having sex? A spineless wimp!! Truthfully he is to blame for a good part of what happened.

They should not be together. She cheated and deserves to bear the consequences of that cheating, but he never did trust her or he would have talked to her about his problem. Either way the marriage never had a chance. Cheaters and Wimps don't mix too well.

Almost every other comment is soooo happy to see the cheating wife get her due here but in my mind I would love to see Chris having a shit life too. He doesn't deserve to be any happier than Jackie does. Ah, but I didn't write this, you did and your wishes are all that matters.

Thank you for a great effort.

Charleybear

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Shame on Chris

for not confiding in his wife when he experienced the ED problem. He bears some responsibility for what happened since he forgot the importance of communication in a marriage. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Chris the wimp

Only wimos have ED, which is a NorthEastern liberal disease spread by so-called conservative talk show hosts. Anyone contracting ED should eat raw meat and watch John Wayne WAR movies (not that pinko cowboy shit) and then beat up some faries. Then if he could still not get it up, he should have beaten his wife up!! Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
useless husband avoided wife

The writing was good, but the long-term lying and ignoring his wife makes the useless husband in no manner a figure to sympathize with... limp character, no communication skills revealed him to be a self-righteous wanker, which also makes for a yawner of a tale that dumps all consequences of his devising onto the wife. Thanks for trying, maybe next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
They made a good decision

At the start of the story the heroine says she's not planning to have babies. This is a good choice because stupid people shouldn't breed. Here we have a husband who can't get it up. Instead of confiding in his loving wife, he creates excuses over excuses, leaving her confused and suspicious. And then we have the wife who "assumes" that his lack of performance has to do with an affair...yep, ain'/t we glad they didn't breed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmmmm

i liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It hurt to read this,,,

The story was well written and the characters well developed, but...

I have neuropathy and as a result ED. Drugs won't help. I do however use several means to see that my wife is not left unsatisfied...

I think that the thing that hurt the most was Jackie's belligerence and unwillingness to listen.

Call me a wimp or whatever you want, I just don't like seeing people hurt... and yes, I KNOW it's just a story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Chris not only has a limp dick but a limp mind

The slow motherfucker just isn't fast enough or man enough to tell his wife that widdle bitty hims has gotten hims widdle feelings hurt because she is making more money than him...oh boo boo...kiss it and make the hurt go away mommie...Boy what trash...a mammas boy that just can't cut in in life because it doesn't revolve around him...poor poor widdle boy Chris...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bad

Bad BAd BAD story. The way the girl gets treated stinks. The guy stinks and the story stinks. sorry but you have to grow up some more. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

The story is well constructed and though tout.

The story is also very believable as E.D. isn't uncommon and insecure males are prone to such occurrences.

The wife basically turns into a slut and pays for her actions and it seems the kinda wimpy husband finds happiness with another woman after it is all over.

All in all a very believable story, much better that most cuckold stories found in this category.

LesLumensLesLumensabout 16 years agoAuthor
*chuckle*

*chuckle* Been meaning to do this for a while, now.<br><br>

For everyone who thinks Jackie got a raw deal and Chris got a reward: Remember, he's shacked up and having babies with a woman who was perfectly willing to hit on her married boss.<br><br>

The ending is from Jackie's perspective, and she's biased ~_^<br><br>

Chris is probably in for another rude awakening a few years down the road. He doesn't communicate, and his new wife comes in with questionable morals. I just don't feel like telling that story, because the thought of children involved is just too depressing.<br><br>

Thanks to all the readers, and everyone who's commented. I just read back through the comments and had a reminder that I have a timeline error in there too. I'll get an edit in to fix that flub. Thanks to the reader who pointed it out.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
Six months for ED treatment?

Overall a well developed and engaging story. I was astounded to hear that Chris' doctor took 6 months to diagnose and treat his ED however. That seems an eternity even if a full workup was done. Some diagnostic approaches have the patient sleeping with a monitor attached, which would be hard to hide from your wife! The whole FTP eves-dropping thing is interesting, and even possible. I agree that Chris is probably in for more grief, unless he enjoys watching Betty with Cynthia!

hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Far too long.

Cut it down to one third, then it would be a far better story. This story is a word diahorrea by first order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

I figure the wife got exactly what she deserved...as did hubby. She got the freedom to go screw whoever she wants, which was way more important than her marraige, and he got a wife who actually cares for him. If there's a downside, I can't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree with previous commentator .... they got what

both deserved. At least the male figure was not the usual wimp husband that seems to prevail in these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BITCH

What a bitch he should have divorced just for her attitude instead of being apiece of shit husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Once again....

a misogynist take on the cheating wife.Men don't hide nuthin' for six months, were incapable of it, and women don't go out and have porn sex over and over when there is a problem at home. Get past that and you have a decently written tale about a bunch of odious people.Wicked tired.Pistolpackinpete

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Cowards do not deserve loyal wives

Very well done. You got me so angry reading this. Thank goodness it's fiction. None of the characters in this story have very many redeeming qualities anyway. They all deserved what happened to them, especially the chicken shit husband. Let that be a lesson. No communication -- no relationship. The husband deserved every bit of hurt. Seriously, his cowardice preceded everything else. A real man would have fessed up AND seen a doctor looooooooooooong before the six month mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all in all

she could have handles it all a lot better, maybe try to listen to him? there was the justification created in her brain for her actions, unfortunately those those persons affected the plans she made. cynthia and he were happy at the end of the madness, and she certainly was going to have no kids. for him, embarasment can be worse than actually doing something wrong. his role, his mistakes were easily trumped by hers

wej20wej20about 14 years ago

Great story, Loved it

aarrrghaarrrghabout 14 years ago
Great Tale

You got everything right in this most enjoyable story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Jackie is the only innocent party and sadly she is hurt the most.

After six months of lies by Chris and no sex, Jackie had the right to have sex by another man.

What an evil jerk Chris is for withholding sex and lying about it for six months. However, so typical with life, the guilty are not punished. Hopefully, Cynthia will divorce his sorry ass and take him to the cleaners will alimony and child support.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT ONLY REVENGE

but payback is not too comfortable. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
ursusRhere you have to excuse Dwornock

DWornock was born mentally challenged, he suffers from cuckold level ten, his/her wife is a transgender hooker with a club foot. So Sexy. Pay back is a bitch and Chris got rid of one for a sexy better model with low miles, sleek and one driver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
guilty are not punished

and we must suffer fools - DWmoronic still posting comments on this board is proof of that - what a mindless tard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
guilty are not punished

and we must suffer fools - DWmoronic still posting comments on this board is proof of that - what a mindless tard

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Not bad, but not great

I can think of several stories on Lit that read much the same as this one. Not to say it isn't written well enough, for it is, it just doesn't have that unique twist that makes this story stand out of its own accord.

The plot, as far as that goes, is okay, but it's off-the-shelf, rather than truly customized.

Still, the author does have a certain flair with words, however infrequent their use might be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stupied bitch

Yea another stupied BITCH only concerned with her self and her pleasure never stoping to think or ever to ask if something was wrong. Jelouse of others when she was doing the same or worse. she got what she diserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
spot on

spot on mate, spot on

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Chris should have told his wife...

But there is STILL NO EXCUSE for cheating! She could have bought a BOB if she needed that much relief!

4 Stars for the Life Lived Well revenge at the end.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
6 pages of this vile idiotic moronic shit. Chris never says " I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR!!!"

then there is NO story..

wow this was the stupidest thing I have ever read

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Idiots

With idiots like these, spay and neuter are a must.

Still, I did not find this well written and had to sludge my way through it.

The reading felt tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Bit Too Long

I found myself skipping thru the sex to get back to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it three stars...

... The sex scenes were pretty good, but the plot was too contrived. It would've been so easy for any rational person to stop this before it ever started. For six months their sex life suffers for want of a simple conversation. Panther fan.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i was loving this right up until the end, which left me very unsatisfied. It got me thinking about where this well written and engaging story went wrong. It all comes down to the wife. You were doing a brilliant job with character development. He she is, no sex for six months, obviously gorgeous and horney. No hint that she will be unfaithful. She is resisting the friends slutty overtures, is clearly not out on the prowl, and turns to a vibrator to meet her needs (something she seemed hesitant to do). Next thing you know she turns into a complete slut who bangs the first guy that sniffs around, swallows, does anal at the drop of a hat, was a lesbian in college, and is contemplating how to get her hubby to do a three way. Talk about bait and switch! If she was that much of a slut (and yes, she is a total slut), she would not have been celibate for six months. You essentially wrote two separate characters. And then in the end, she is back to being the conventional woman, who after her hubby divorces her, is alone at home contemplating her pathetic life. Really? As much as a slut as you turned her into, it is hard to imagine she is not going home to an orgy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
One more thought...

her epiphany about her hubby's faithfulness is weak. She sees the doctors notice and realizes she was wrong and made a horrible mistake. Sees one call from his assistant on the caller ID and her rage returns, and she concludes that the doctors note was faked. And then inexplicably, after a confrontation with the assistant at a local bar where the assistant denies everything, she believes her and realizes (again) that she was wrong. And yet, you end the story with hubby hooking up with Cynthia. Given how you previously wrote her, I was surprised that she didn't get into her car thinking that they were cheating all along and that she had been right.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Overall, I am rating this high, because despite its flaws, this is damn good writing. It just needs some tightening up and would be perfect. I think the ending was rushed, and that's where all the holes appeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great psuedo BTB ending, but the genders could easily be reversed

Don't marry that kind of lawyer? That might be the big takeaway. Old Bear

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Five stars...but....

I gave this story the five-star rating it well deserved. However, I have to point out that one of the reasons it deserves the rating is that this story is an object lesson in how to destroy a marriage. Not on the part of the wife, but on the part of the husband. He cheated first. Not by having sex with someone else, but by cheating his wife out of the truth from the start. If he had been honest with her then the cheating on her part would not have occurred.

I am about as BTB as they come, when the husband is an innocent victim. If the husband is at fault though I can place the blame on him without hesitation. In this story the husband is to blame. Look at the last line of the story. Trust, honesty and faith in your spouse are key to any marriage. Lying about medical problems NEVER helps a marriage. Even if you think it's sparing the other spouse pain it just creates a rift between you. The marriage may continue, the spouse may never find out, but the marriage will be harmed because the lying spouse will have to keep the lie hidden from that point on. They will never be fully honest again and the resentment that they will suffer from because of this will only grow over time. I know, everyone lies, but I'm not talking about the little white lies of day to day life here. I'm talking about serious lies like health issues or things that can interfere with the marriage. Everything from secret meetings with old boy or girl friends to not telling your spouse about sexual harassment on or off the job. Telling your spouse you like the wine they choose for dinner is different from telling them you're ok when you have cancer. I don't know if the author intended to slip in the fact that the husband was really as much, if not more so, to blame here although I rather suspect he did just to see who would catch it, but his story is so well written that it succeeds even if that is missed.

I'm now going to start reading all his work on literotica in alphabetical order and look forward to finding more complex vignettes on life like this one to entertain myself with.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
I would love to give this story a high rating

But beautiful sexy smart women do not end up alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mmm

didn't like any of these characters...

rick_ohrick_ohover 8 years ago
I'm with Jackie on this

She's well to be rid of him. One commenter pointed out that he was the one who cheated first, by withholding the truth from her. I agree with that assessment. Move on, Jackie. This is a good point for a sequel.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
She Got What She Deserved!

- Jackie fucked up,BIG time!

- First,she just assumed that Chris was cheating because she saw him and Cynthia leaving work together at the same time.Why not,Cynthia was his assistant.If he was finished for the day,why couldn't she be? They drove away in the same direction so that confirmed he was cheating? Come on! At least Jackie should have talked to her husband and found out for sure.

- Second,she had been eyeing Dan and checking out his bulge for awhile and this allowed her to quickly go for the gusto.

- Those perv security guards,along with Dan ,recording her adultery caused her to fall hard.Not only did Chris have proof for the divorce,but the two "friends" that she betrayed by getting them fired,Julie & Dan,sent the videos to family,friends,and boss.

- The final kick in the kitty came when she saw Chris with his pregnant wife Cynthia 3 years later.

- To those of you who've commented that Chris is at fault for not telling her about his ED,I say sure,he should have discussed it with his wife in which case he wouldn't have waited so long to get treatment,BUT,he didn't cheat,he did try to talk to her but she went ape-shit and wouldn't listen,and he wasn't the one to jump to conclusions so he could fuck someone else he really wanted to fuck. She did.

- Did think the descriptions of Jackie two sex sessions with Dan were really HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goodcuck points out

that the hubby shouldn't have lied for six months, but that doesn't matter much since he's the hubby - any deception by a wife is punishable by death of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jackie's lucky to be rid of him

Let's face it, they're mismatched. He wants kids. She doesn't. She was lucky to get out instead of being sentenced to a life of pressure to end up barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. There really is no way to compromise and crap out half a brat, after all. It's all or nothing.

Jackie? I'm single, I've had a vasectomy because I want a bunch of ill-behaved little snotmonsters running around as little as you do, and if you're free tonight my number is one six one three...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well now

First-serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. she lost college instructor position in Helena Montana for sexually harassing and coercing student for sex. TRUE STORY JUST ONE OF HER NUMEROUS AFFAIRS.

In this story husband should have told wife of problem. Doesn't excuse her though. Dan was predatory asshole needed some fine tuning-plus prison-making and distributing without consent is crime

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Bit Contrived

How could Chris have known he had erection problems unless he was with his wife and it didn't work...without her also knowing? That's required for the story to work but it's hard to believe they wouldn't both know. That leaves little sympathy for anyone.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 5 years ago
Didn't like the ending

Honestly, the husband should have suffered just as much if not more than the wife. He's the one that lied and neglected his wife for 6 months, what was she supposed to think? Obviously the wife should have confronted him when she started having suspicions but with a husband that won't communicate with her what would be the point?

The cheating was bad but at no point did the husband take any responsibility for his part in driving her to it by neglecting her and lying to her. And really what's worse, lying and making your wife feel miserable for 6 months or cheating 3 times with no emotional connection to the one she cheated with?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ok

Are a be story, about another wife.jumping the gun and getting stupid. Glad everything worked.out for Chris .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope.

Much too damn long for a ‘nothing new here’ story.

It isn’t as if you have ‘a way with words’ to make it worthwhile. It’s more like ‘words have their way’ with you. Like you just can’t stop them from dragging you around and around. So you d r a g out a ‘nothing special’ story to prolong whatever thrill and thrall you get?

Not worth my time Less Light. Boring and frustrated to have spent as much time as I did hoping some depth of storytelling might arise.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 5 years ago
Damn

I read these living wife stories waiting to feel something. This one did it for me. The anxious feeling with a elevated heart rate is a good thing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wordless...

Awesome, mind blowing etc are not enough to describe story. I've read lot of stories but no comparison to this. It's presented in such a way it feels like watching a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The marriage had already failed if they couldn't talk about the problem of Chris's impotence. Being married is about being honest with each other no matter what.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Communication.... without it, nobody survives! Great story, well done! 5/5

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Well written story! I'm a married man & have ED. I love having sex with my wife & there is no way I was going to try & hide my problem. She was most understanding & very helpful, a real "hands-on" woman. Ha Please continue the excellent writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entirely his fault. Marriage, more than anything is about communication with each other. Six months without telling her about a major issue was the direct cause of what then occurred; assisted by badly timed events. Albeit I hate cheating sluts, my sympathy is with her on this occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story. It was mass non communication from both Parties, BUT.

One Tried to communicate after a no start. The Other only went for revenge and self indulgence.

I found that myself was rooting for HUBBY. The wife refused to listen to any explanation and consider

what he said. There fore the Wife got just what she deserved and Hubby - well he got a child on the way. Like he really wanted.

ED is caused by more than One type problem or Offense. Mental bad stimulus from a number of directions is the number one cause. problem is the male doesn't recognize it for a long time

I gave the author a very low rating of 1 for this story.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Sure miscommunication didn't help, but the wife sure found it easy to betray her husband. In the end though it worked out. He got a proper wife, and she's left alone to be a bar slut.

And you anonymous sissy bitches who fault the husband, do society a favor and drink a gallon of bleach...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was beyond stupid.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

All the people saying it's the husband's fault she cheated are full of horse droppings. The distance between them and her anger are his fault, but the cheating is 100% on her.

She could have demanded marriage counseling. She could have divorced him. (Had she divorced him, the fault would have been his). Instead, she chose infidelity and being a slut. That choice is 100% her fault.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you blame the husband for her infidelity you are probably a cheater or have diluted yourself to the idea that cheating is acceptable for many reasons. Perhaps we'll read about the downfall of your marriage/relationship in literotica in the future. Great story by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous