It Happened One Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"That's nice," she said.

"What is?"

"Seeing you smile. Hearing you laugh. You do it so rarely, you know."

"Do I? How would you know something like that?"

"I've been watching you for awhile, Milligan. I've said that to you a couple times tonight, haven't I?"

"Adam, not Milligan. I hate it when people call me by my last name."

"Really?" Torrie said. She seemed genuinely confused. "Theresa always does."

"Yes, she does. Enough said." It was Torrie's turn to laugh. Her tits did the Jiggle-Bounce in the most attractive way. I loved how they looked. Large, plump, and hanging low on her rib cage like melons in a grocer's sack. Those tits lived the life I wish I could; a plush, well fed life of leisure. Those big, substantial breasts looked like they'd hold up well to all sorts of interesting play. I wondered if she'd be up to that.

I plucked at a hard, round nipple, twisting sharply as I pinched down upon it. Her eyes widened but she remained silent. Her ass tried to rise off the seat, though. Only her seatbelt kept her hips from smacking into the ceiling. She looked at me as if I'd just sprouted a cock from my forehead.

"Surprised?"

"Pleasantly, yes."

Oh yes. She'd do nicely, indeed.

I pressed my foot down, expecting the car to bolt forward in an awesome display of power. Not so. The car accelerated smoothly, as graceful and unassuming as its stately owner. Not bad for a vehicle now hurtling at over 80 miles an hour. I certainly didn't feel that kind of speed. The jalopy could take everything I threw at it. I wondered if her owner would fare as well.

Only time would tell.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers