Livestream Licking

Story Info
Bella Thorne crashes her sister's OnlyFans livestream.
16.3k words
4.8
6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

"Ohhhh my gawwwd! Mmmmm what a fucking slut!" Bella Thorne moaned in lust and fascination as she watched her own phone intently while the screen showed a naked girl from the waist down impaling herself on a huge dildo, pushing it right up her asshole. "Fuck! That's so fucking hot! Ohhhh yessss do it you sexy bitch! Fuck your ass! Fuck your hot ass while all those fucking perverts jack their cocks off for you! Ughhh yeahhhh watch that money pour in while you fuck your ass for those fucking pervs!"

Bella was totally tripping as she said this. She had been smoking some really good shit as the show had started but even if she wasn't as high as she was right now she still would have been really fucking into this show. It turned her on so much to watch it.

She was dripping wet from it, literally. Bella could feel juices dripping right out of her own pussy as she watched the slutty show and her fingers were hard at work rubbing her tender slit and smearing those juices around. She could feel them all over her fingers and she badly wanted to lick them clean and taste herself but doing so would have meant not staring at the show and she couldn't do that.

She was transfixed by what she saw. She'd been watching the show since the live stream had started and now it was getting really good. Bella had loved watching that girl drool all over the dildo before she had pushed it up her ass. The dyed blonde girl on her phone screen had sprayed plenty of lube on it before she had fucked herself but the drool had really been what had gotten Bella going as she had watched a long strand of saliva drip right off her tongue and coat the tip of that plastic prick just like it had been a real cock that the girl was giving a blowjob too.

That had really gotten Bella horny. She loved watching that drool drip down that fake dick and it had been so fucking hot to see the girl let out such a sexy little squeal of perverted pleasure as she had pushed herself down onto the dildo and let it penetrate her asshole. It was so fucking hot to see and Bella couldn't take her eyes off of it as she heard the moans and sexy panting sounds as the girl fucked herself, her naked body moving up and down on the dildo and her round ass bouncing right in front of the camera she had set up to live stream everything.

"Oooooh you dirty fucking whore! You fucking butt fucked bitch!" Bella babbled in intense desire while she did some drooling of her own watching that hot ass move up and down the dildo, more and more of it slipping inside that tight fucking hole while the girl fucked herself on it. "Do it! Let them all fucking see how much you love it up that fucking booty of yours! Let them all see what a dirty fucking slut you are! Oooooh fuckkkk yesssss fuck yourself Kaili! Fuck yourself like a nasty whore and take it up the ass for the whole fucking world to see! Ohhh fuckkk ohhhhh fuckkkkk ohhhh fuckkkk you sexy fucking bitch! Gawwd I love you so much!"

These weren't just empty words from Bella as the drugged up redhead watched the filthy show on her phone and moaned from the intense pleasure she was getting from it. She did love the girl on her phone. Because this was no mere blonde stranger putting on a fuck show for the Internet, it was Bella's half-sister Kaili doing it and Bella was filled with such love and such admiration for her sister as she watched her filthy show.

But she was also filled with desire and it was growing as Bella kept staring at her sister performing a live sex act for her subscribers. Her ass looked so good with that dildo going up into it and Bella kept rubbing herself faster with her hand, masturbating to the wicked show that her own sister was putting on.

Bella couldn't stop staring at her sister's great ass as it bounced and it made her so fucking wet to see Kaili take that huge fucking dildo right up her pretty little butthole. Bella wished she was there too. She wanted to get on her fucking knees in back of Kaili as she bounced up and down on that thick plastic toy and drag her tongue right up the shaft of that fake prick. Bella wanted to lick it like it was a real cock, dragging her tongue up over it until she got to the swollen head and she wanted to taste her own sister's asshole all over it.

Bella salivated at the thought of sucking and licking the dildo clean and tasting her sister's ass. She wanted to suck that cock and have Kaili join her in doing it so they could both taste it and then flick their tongues together at the head of the toy and start kissing each other so they could share that fucked up taste.

Bella was dripping from both sets of lips as she dreamed about going ass to mouth with Kaili and both of them getting that fucking taste in their mouth before Kaili spread those fucking cheeks of hers again so Bella could bury her face in her own sister's crack and tongue fuck her asshole until it was dripping wet and lubed up for more fucking.

She watched with an enraptured look at her face as Kaili reached for her vibrator and turned it on while she was fucking herself with the dildo. The camera angle only showed Kaili's bare back and the way her round ass bounced up and down that thick fucktoy but Bella could hear the buzzing of that vibe and the way Kaili gasped and cooed while she bounced harder on it. She knew her sister was rubbing it right up against her clit and she wished she was there to see it up close.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhh fucking get off on it you slut!" Bella cheered her sister on. "Fuck that pussy while you bounce your ass for the world to see! Fuck your ass! Fuck your fucking dirty little pussy too! Let everyone see what a slut you are! Ughhh yesssss fucking do it Kaili! You hot bitch! You fucking sexy slut! Make your dirty fucking porno and make them all pay through the fucking nose to watch you do it! Make that money honey! Make them all fucking pay to see you take it up the ass you gorgeous fucking whore!"

This of course was not a random show that Kaili was putting on. It was a live stream she was doing for her OnlyFans page and while Bella of course got the show for free, others had to pay. And pay they did. This show was not cheap and Kaili was demanding tips the whole way through, urging everyone to pay more to see her really fuck herself. The more they paid, the raunchier she got and Bella firmly believed it was worth every penny.

Kaili had started her OnlyFans page out of boredom and a desire to make some quick cash and it had paid off handsomely for her. In fact Bella had been so struck by how much money her sister was making that she had started an OnlyFans page of her own and the cash had started pouring in for her. But while Bella had raised eyebrows and gotten some backlash for never actually showing any nudity and just teasing her fans with sexy shoots that never really showed her tits or ass, Kaili had gone hardcore.

Kaili regularly posted nude pictures of herself. Kaili had done girl on girl shows for her OnlyFans with lots of dildo play. She had posted video of herself sucking cock and getting fucked. And now she was doing solo masturbation shows where she took her own ass with a huge dildo. Kaili wasn't holding anything back and Bella loved it. Her sister was so fucking hot and seeing Kaili do this to herself made Bella really proud of her and also super turned on.

Bella wished she had Kaili's nerve to just not care what anyone thought and to go online and get naked and fuck. She'd dipped her toes in the water to be sure but Kaili had dove right in and Bella admired her for it. She wanted to do that. Bella didn't want to hold back. She wanted to be loud and proud of who she was and that included being a happy, eager slut who loved to fuck girls.

She'd once been a lot shier. Hell she could easily have described herself as repressed. But going to the mansion for that Christmas party had changed all of that. One cup of spiked punch had unleashed what had been inside her the whole time and once it was free, Bella had no intention of ever restraining it again. That night at the mansion had changed her forever.

Bella the Disney Channel star had died that night but Bella the lesbian slut had taken her place and things were much better because of it. Bella wasn't going to hide who she was anymore. She loved to get high and she loved to fuck and when she could do both at the same time it was even better. Bella knew that this wild side of her had shocked her friends a little bit at first. After that night at the mansion, which had been a crazy night for all of them, Bella had been the most eager to keep going. Now she was sure her friends were used to what a kinky bitch she was.

And right then Bella was a kinky bitch who was checking out her older half-sister fucking herself in the ass for all her OnlyFans supporters who had paid for the privilege to see it. The sight of Kaili wedging that oversized dildo into her asshole was no doubt turning her audience on like crazy but it was having the biggest effect on Bella and not just because of how hot the show was, but because, as she watched the show, the redhead was now getting her pussy licked by someone who definitely knew exactly what she was doing.

She had been rubbing herself like crazy, turning her pussy into a sloppy mess of dripping arousal and the woman Bella had been getting high with hadn't been able to resist. And of course Bella hadn't minded a bit. She had spread her legs in response and had invited her lover in because as hot as Kaili's show was, it was even hotter to get licked while she was watching it.

As she got her pussy tongued, Bella watched as Kaili seemed to have trouble getting herself off with the vibrator she was using while she fucked her ass. Bella definitely wasn't having the same problem her sister was having trying to get to orgasm. In fact Bella was rolling and not just because of how much she'd smoked already but because of what a professional-level licking her ginger pussy was getting.

"Mmmmm fuckkkkk ohhhhh my Goddddd yeahhhhhh fuckkkkk yesss right there! Oooooh yesssssss don't stop licking me there!" Bella groaned out in pleasure and need. "Mmmm fuck yeah baby you're going to make me come right in your hot fucking mouth! Gawwd I wish we were in there with Kaili! You'd be licking me and I'd be licking her and she wouldn't even need that fucking toy with a couple of hot dykes like us in there with her!"

The sound of that perked up the woman who was between Bella's legs in the bed and she smiled a juice-coated smile when she looked up from her task.

"I'd be so fucking into that! All you have to do is say the word!" Abella Danger said before plunging back down into Bella's pussy and licking away at that slippery slit while letting the neat red curls of Bella's bush tickle against her face. "Mmmm I'd fuck you both in a heartbeat and I never shy away from a fucking camera rolling!"

Abella meant all of that completely. She definitely didn't want to just fuck one Thorne sister when she could have more and she was someone who didn't have a single hang-up when it came to having a camera watching her fuck.

After all she wasn't one of the hardest working porn stars in the industry by accident. She had lost track of how many scenes she had done but she knew it was well over 1,000 and in way too many for her to even begin to think about a number, Abella had gone and gotten her ass fucked in more deviant ways than Kaili could ever dream of.

Her anal scenes, along with her ability to squirt like a fucking geyser going off, were her claims to fame in porno and Abella attacked her job with a great deal of enthusiasm too. She loved getting her ass fucked and even as she tongue fucked Bella she was still keeping an eye on the girl's phone to watch Kaili doing herself with her dildo while making mental notes about all the ways the girl was doing it wrong and how there were so many better ways to fuck herself and really come so hard you thought you could pass out from it.

Abella knew both Bella and Kaili thought they were pretty kinky and hardcore after all they'd done. And they'd actually done more than most celebrities she knew ever had. Yet Abella still felt there was a lot she could still teach them both. She was eager for that job in fact. Because right then she was very excited to be tongue fucking Bella's cunt and she liked the idea of getting herself into even more nasty fun, especially if it was in the middle of a live stream.

Bella was feeling the same way too even if she didn't pull the trigger on it quite yet. Instead she just pushed down on the bleached blonde head of the gorgeous porn star bent over between her outstretched legs and got Abella's tongue back on her pussy.

"Fuckkk yeahhhh! Fucking give it to me Abella! Gimmie that hot fucking tongue!" Bella lustfully urged, her stoned voice full of desire. "Fucking eat me up! Gobble that juicy fucking cunt of mine and make me come like you always fucking do! Fuckkkkk! This is so fucking hot! You eating me out while I watch Kaili stuff that hot ass of hers! Give it to me Abella! Gimmie that great tongue! Fuck! You're like the best at eating pussy! All my fucking friends can learn from you!"

Abella took that as the sincere compliment that Bella meant it as. Abella loved eating pussy. While a great deal of the women who were in porn were definitely "gay for pay" Abella was openly bisexual and even leaned more toward lesbianism sometimes, especially during nights like this. Abella loved fucking other women, whether on camera or off and she had learned a lot about how to do it right over the course of her career.

Now she was showing those tricks to Bella and it was definitely not the first time she had done that. The two had been friends for a while, ever since Bella had decided out of the blue one day that she wanted to make a porno video. Not one starring herself, much to her horniest fans disappointment. But rather one she directed.

Everyone who had seen Bella during her Disney Channel days on Shake It Off had thought she was crazy to do it and maybe in a way she kind of had been. But she had actually done it. She had gone and written and directed an honest to goodness porno scene with a real plot and real sex and Abella had been the star of the hardcore boy girl fucking scene. The damn thing had even been nominated for porn movie awards and had actually won a couple, one of which Bella proudly displayed at her home.

Abella had actually been hoping that Bella would join in when they filmed the scene but the director had managed to restrain herself. Or at least she had on set.

Because when the cameras hadn't been rolling it had been a different story. The director had been all over her star and Abella had enjoyed every second of it. Bella was hardly the first director of one of her scenes that she had burned off some post-filming sexual tension with and fucking Bella had been even hotter than fucking her male partner for the scene.

Bella hadn't been the first celebrity who had come onto her but she had been the first to treat her like a real woman and not just someone who fucked on camera. She hadn't just flirted with her because it was kinky to be with a porn star. Abella knew that Bella would have wanted to fuck her even if she worked some boring retail job or was some random girl she'd met at a club. The desire had been genuine and not just because Bella had wanted a notch on her bedpost of some girl who took it up the ass on camera and squirted like a firehose.

There had been a real connection between them and Abella really enjoyed how eager Bella was to explore and push her own limits. Bella had wanted to learn everything Abella could teach her and Abella had been happy to teach. Abella loved how enthusiastically Bella would eat her pussy how she could bury her face into her ass and leave her grunting and panting from a thorough, orgasmic rim job. And Bella had also been eager to introduce Abella to her friends and show off that they were just as kinky as she was.

Abella had loved fucking Bella's hot, famous friends and Chloe Moretz in particular had been amazing at eating her pussy. Plus she'd gotten roped in, literally, to this really twisted game that Bella's friend Ava Sambora was playing with her mother. Ava had talked Bella into coming to her house and fucking her in front of her mother who was tied up with Ava's panties stuffed in her mouth so she couldn't stop them and had to watch her daughter fuck a female porn star. That had been seriously fucked up and Abella had loved it. She hoped Ava would invite her back some day and let her fuck her mom too because Heather Locklear most definitely still had it.

But Abella loved fucking Bella the most and they had even done multiple projects together, both times as co-stars in music videos for Bella. In both videos she and Bella had made out, shown off their asses in tiny lingerie and white girl twerked for the camera while acting like slutty lesbians eager to fuck each other's brains out. Those had been such fun experiences for Abella and it had naturally led to a lot more fucking between the two of them as Bella had directed the videos too and had made it very clear exactly what she wanted Abella to do to her.

They had kept on going as wild, kinky fuck friends ever since and Abella loved to come over to Bella's, get good and fucked up and get naked too.

That was exactly what had happened tonight and Abella loved doing this while Bella was checking out Kaili's live stream. It was so fucking hot for Abella to know Bella was checking out her own sister while they were fucking. She'd already eaten Bella out to orgasm once already tonight and they were moving quickly to a second orgasm. And then Abella was sure Bella would eagerly return the favor because she knew Bella adored it when she would squirt all over her famous face.

Bella couldn't get enough of Abella's famously huge orgasms and she practically begged Abella to hose her face with squirt and get it all into her hair and soak her skin in it. Abella could certainly oblige that request and her pussy was already so hot and juicy from eating Bella out while the girl gawked at her sister fucking herself up the ass.

"So wet! Mmmmm fuck you're so fucking wet!" Abella moaned in lust between licks, savoring the delicious taste. "This pretty little ginger cunt is fucking dripping! You gonna cream my face Bella? Gonna get off like a fucking pervert watching Kaili fuck her ass? You gonna soak my face in girl juice and make it drip down my throat? You love watching big sis fuck her ass don't you?"

"Yeahhhhh! Fuck yeahhhhh!" Bella grunted with raw need, her body tingling thanks to Abella's infamous tongue and her eyes drinking in the view she had on her phone of her sister sodomizing herself. "She's got such a hot fucking ass! God, I just want to get in there so fucking much and fuck the shit out of that slut! I wanna shove my face into Kaili's fucking juicy booty and tongue fuck that bitch before I bang her brains out!"

It was no secret to Abella that Bella was having sex with Kaili as well as their sister Dani. And that didn't freak the porn star out in the slightest. In fact it turned her on even more because she loved that Bella was such a dirty girl that she had no shyness about fucking her own family.

Besides, everyone was into it and no one was being forced so why not have fun? Bella was hot. Kaili was hot. Abella had already tasted them both multiple times. Why not have them both together? If they were into it, why deny the fun and pleasure of it?

So Abella once again encouraged her wicked friend and tried to tempt the stoned redhead to taking the next step.

"Why are you just talking about it? Why aren't you actually doing it?" Abella teased in between licks. "Get in there and fuck that slut! Show her fans what's REALLY going on between you two!"

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers