All Comments on 'It Is Cheating When'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick story

Typical wimp,cuckold story - 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Oh Man

This was fucked up. At least you should have let him save his balls and fuck another woman.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

after she gets well, she won't remeber his sacrifices, only her lover's cock!! Dump the bittch and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

Unless you have no self esteem, move on. Love is always used as an excuse. It is a stupid defense for cowards. Love is an act, you chose to love another person. If someone cheats on you, they do not love you. Further, the fact that they cheated on you speaks to their character. They are shit. A decent person would simply ask for a divorce before they cheated. No, these people are shit because they want to try to steal your love under false pretenses. It is fraud. It is a con game. It is about the rush of power they feel getting over on you. Remember you chose who you love. Shit is shit and nobody but a pervert would ever love shit. There are plenty of decent people in the world who want and need love. If you are a decent person, find one of them and have a good life. If you are shit, please stick with the other shit and leave the rest of us alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Is the author trying for a record low score?

This story lacks eroticism. In fact, the only "sex" in the story was hearing his wife give David a BJ, and then forcing her to do one for him. An intro stating there is little or no sex in this story would have been helpful. The story is not a "flash" story but is too short for a normal story in this section.

The story lacks credibility. No rational male would put up with a wife's behavior as described. There is no real character development. We have no background on this couple. Presumably, it was hubby's fantasy to see his wife with another man, but this is by inference based on his comments and his wife's. Apparently it was supposed to be a shared experience.

He is fairly sure she is no longer cheating on him? Why, is the sex more regular? Once you take a hit of crack, or a shot of heroin, they are so addicting it is tough to stop after even one experience. The same might be said regarding EMS (extramarital sex, not emergency management services).

If it is that good, then you'll go back for more. She did it then, she got away with it, and she'll do it again. Obviously hubby lacks self-esteem, or he would have fallen out of love with her very quickly once he saw her behavior and obvious contempt for him and his feelings. Wimp cuckold for those who like this sort of thing, but probably low scores from those who don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tripe

humiliation, rejection, betrayal, slut, at risk behavior, lying, deceit, the female is a worthless piece of trash. And by his actions her husband is also. The is no love in this marriage on either side, just to enablers. Remember dead people tell no lies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay

You're a wimp and a cuckold. The story was shit.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
LOL

I looked up wimpy cockold in the dictionary and your picture wasn't there once it was there two times. One of the worse stories I've ever wasted my time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Low Score Author Fails Again

You would think that this pathetic excuse of an author would just give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

That story sucked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Literotica, change the scoring

their needs to be something lower than 1

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Wow that is some true love there or some wimpy stupidity on Mikoli's part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how stupid

can you get, reading that was a pure waste of time.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Rubbish

How do you click -2??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why the hell

didn't he just find another lady to fuck..there are thousands out there ..if she can he can and if she loves big dicks he should be able to love big titties and nice bodies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Pity we readers can't delete shit like this!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
OK your a Wimp and a Cuckold as requested

Just another WACC story. Nothing to see here folks stop puking and move along.

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years agoAuthor
Same characters from previous stories

For the writer of comment about inference of watching wife with another, these characters did do that in "It's Not Cheating If" series of stories. Other stories about couple have also been posted in the past. My opinions are expressed in the story. I do believe it is possible to love one so much that you can forgive and that once a cheater always a cheater isn't always true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold and Wimp

Please please somebody write a DECENT story!! This is just drivel.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Not very satisfying

I am all for reconciliation if possible, but in this case it was pretty disappointing. After all the pain he suffered she gets a free pass back into the marriage and the excuse is that he loves her...well duh, we knew he loved her, but she hasn't changed, and obviously her love for him is significantly less then his for her, proven by the fact that she said she loved David and couldn't stay away from his cock....so overall, I really was disappointed in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Clean Up on Aisle 5

Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
Lol

Matt Moreau with a brain tumor

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
SIZE 20 to size 24?

who cares if a cow is cheater ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wimp story. Enough low self esteem for everyone.

Sometimes love is just not enough. She will stray again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Could have been a good story if it had a more realistic ending

It's type for the author to search far and wide in an attempt to find a husband who would allow his wife of over a decade to have an affair and then repeatedly lie to him for over a year. The husband who acts a lot like a cuckold wimp wants her back loving her regardless of their recent past and her own mother said he should divorce her. The love for her he thinks he has is not love at all but smells like the inability to lose the one he has become comfortable with all these years, It is most definitely not based on her last years performance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I thought you weren't just another cuckold!? That's bullshit all you have written are little dicked cuckold stories. Sick of this disgusting wimpy shit all the time. Find a new hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The thing is Mikoli is that you keep crying that you're doing for love. The problem is that nobody believes that. Oh we assume YOU belive it is love but it seems more like desperation and fear of losing you comfort zone. The reason people call you a wimp is that there are millions of women out there who would make a great wife. Your refusal to let go of someone who is obviously a sociopathic narcissist, makes it seem like you are too wimpy to take a step out of your comfort zone and see what all possibilities the world has to offer. How can you love someone who makes you miserable? Someone who shows you no respect? That is not love Mikoli! It is fear of the unkown and fear of losing your comfort zone, which is obviously not very comfy, so why stay and be miserable when their is a whole world out there to explore!? Have the courage to live a little!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yuk

yuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What do you love about her? What does she do to foster that love?

She clearly doesn't love you and you have zero self respect....so why exactly do you live her? Is her pussy gold plated? Is she Rachel Ray in the kitchen? Does she run a house like Martha Fucking Stewart? Tell us exactly what qualities she has because so far all you write is she's a liar, a cheater, fat, scarred, lazy and doesn't even like you.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
If you wants BTB stories............

Have Somebody intent to edit for Literotica my stories from SOL (Storiesonline.net)?

First for example "The Two Wimps". Betrayedbylove read it on SOL and he wrote me it was good to read.

SOS Editor.........SOS Editor............SOS Editor.........

Unfortunatelly I do not dare my stories to publish on LIT, because of the styl nazies...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

They should do a I.Q. check before they let idiots post on here, you are a retard, this is so not erotic! -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what ?

her runs after a 55 year old tart with an IQ of 40 , scars all over her body and mind ? somebody said IQ check, yes your IQ would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of theworst stories

Please give up writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the first thing I thought when she said "You don't own me! I can see anyone I want!"

was "okay then. fuck you, bitch. we're done. see you in court."

too bad the "man" in this sad tale didn't think likewise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story.

This earns 5 Stars from me.

But it is a horrible story. Why? Because it was too close to a personal truth. Damn it.

timviztimvizalmost 11 years ago
The only

reason she probably came home was for the medical insurance. Plus he wasn't going to get involved with somebody he might have to take care of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I'm fairly positive she has been faithful ever since."

You were going somewhere with this story, and then you threw it away with that. It's not the line itself but that you didn't provide anything to substantiate why he feels that way. It's especially glaring after all the effort you did to lay the grounds for why he shouldn't believe her without verification. All you wrote was the he believes her with nothing to verify why he should.

<P>

It's as if you got tired if your own story. You wanted to end it with them back together, but you didn't want to spend any time dealing with it. There was no effort, and that's why this sent from a 4 to a 2.

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Some Writer......

I've Noticed Some writers like their charaters to be the victims of cheating wives, they love the feeling it give that charater. This story proves that because this self named (Mikoli) Character truely wanted to stay in this marriaged. Even theatening Sandy with Divorce which mikoli has more then enough time to handle. The trick is fooling his self in going to the bank to clear the accounts, which was a wast of time to scare sandy into leaving that big dick that was giving her far far more pleasure then mikoli could every give her. You see right there mikoli just came on his self just thinking of that same thing. Hes' not a cuckold or a wimp he just loves to know that his wife is being fucked by another man. So it is cheating when he doesn't know about it. Funny How Cuckolding Has So Many Different Views to it. Denial and Justify by Turning your head and looking the othe way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sucked

Could you really ever trust a person like that? Well it seems it will only happen again in time. Am sure her Fuck buddy would be back at her once she is well. There is no real love in this story just pain

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Perversely Bad, Good Read

i give the author credit. There were cliches galore like the power outage that outted the cheating. However he did keep things moving and in a linear direction. Are the characters whiney, self indulgent and annoying ? Well yes, but scary as this might be they're real. She takes , he enables - it happens.

I was morbidly fascinated by this morbidly obese slut. It would have been funny if her lover was a chef & bought her cellulite ridden favors with chicken cacciatore discards left by other more discriminating diners. I'd have four starred it then. As is now ***.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Meh!" Didn't do anything for me except hint at author's private life. Quite tepid with no real purpose to it save expressing a hubby's undying yet foolish love for a woman who does not respect him one iota.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Three shots

One into the lovers brain then into the wives greedy cunt and finally into the authors hand for writing such a trash!

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
MMMM....AAMMMM? SORRY....

.....I think you made a good prologue....she woke up calling out for David?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forget it - this ultra wimp shit.

It sucked!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Gem stupidity sentence

I has not read the story, except for the end and I found this gem stupidity sentence.

I truly believe there is one true love in every one's life and for me it was Sandy and I believed we would be together until one of us died.

What a stupid character.........to be in love is a brain working state in our brain, but this working state can be switched off. The love disappointment is one of the switch/couplers to switch off this brain working state. If the switch/coupler does not work the character needs electrician...pardon....psychobabler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I read crap like this and I understand why so many women

find so many men to just be complete moronic scumbags! This author obviously has extremely little experience with women and he seems to feel that women are like animals in heat and can't mentally control their desires. What insulting crap! I read shit like this and it is just as if this author is holding up a large sign that reads.... I've only fucked two women in my life and the last one was 10 years ago. Seriously guys, if you don't understand women, if you don't have a sex life, if you don't know that women have brains just like men do... then why the fuck are you posting here?? If you knew NOTHING about football would you post football stories??

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just crap. he does not even go and kill david - garbage, gutless, wimp garbage.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
"We Would Be Together Until One of us Died."

You may not know it, but part of you died when you took her back. It's the part that includes self-respect. Reconciliation when the cheating spouse isn't really sorry and doesn't really admit to anything is no reconciliation at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"to be in love is a brain working state in our brain"

Duna, I think your brain needs a fucking refit.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Jedus Cripres Lady!

Do you really like men with no balls?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

"the manure hit the fan"

It sure did. Sandy's a slut, and nothing will change that.

"I miss your gentle lovemaking and the type orgasms you gave me!"

Pardon? Do I need subtitles for this?

In conclusion, your narrator comes across as fairly pitiful. Sandy wakes and the first person she thinks of is her lover. Only when she realises her husband is at her bedside does she change her tune.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The emotional love is measurable with instrument in the brain!!!!!

@ Anon The biology brand new result is the EMOTIONAL LOVE is a working state of our brain AND THE EMOTIONAL LOVE CAN BE MEASURED BY BRAIN INVESTIGATOR INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

It is important to read about the new results of the sciences!!!!!!!

BTW What do the Poets say about this sciences result?????

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
S.T.O.P.

The best I can say about this couple is 'Save Two Other People!' While they are married to each other, there is a man NOT having to put up with Sweetie, and a woman NOT having to put up with Hubby. I hope those two appreciate how lucky they are!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Another**

Loser story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wimp, cuckold, and a pussy

Read above! What a waste of my time reading this shhhhhiiiiii ttttttt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Just when you thought

you had read the worst story ever, you find one like this.

solotorosolotoroalmost 11 years ago
Dude

that isn't love, it's a serious mental/emotional disorder. Get therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Glad Sandy loves him

Hate to think what she'd do to him if she hated him. 1star for being pathetic.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Personal Attacks

I dont like wimpy crying male charaters in stories, but while I will criticise stories and characters in stories I will not attack any author. If you dont like the stories this author writes, dont read them, but he is doing something most of you (and I) cant, he writes.

Literotica, I think only Literotica users should be allowed to comment on stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK...

I'll call you a wimp, cuckold, or whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ha Ha!

Yes, you are a wimp and a cockold, little dude. W.T.F. no payback on old Dave for putting your woman in the hospital, its a story you can write anything you want. You really are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

he is a wimp, and cuckold

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
A true loving cuckold story!

At last a honest story about the kind of man who cannot live without his wife no matter how badly she treats him. All the other cuckold stories pretend like the man can beg, threaten or outsmart the cheating wife to stay with him alone when the truth is no one can tell an adult what to do. The husband in this sstory after 32 years of marriage realized he had no one else. The truth is that Sandy is the only woman he can be with so if she left him he would be alone the rest of his life. Sandy also realized that her life would be poorer and unhealthy if her husband divorce her so she put David aside until another time. The bottom line is if that will may you happy be proud to be a willing cuckold.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
now THIS is a shitty story, homeboy.

it's incomplete in a host of ways. so many that it cant be fixed with another chapter or whatever. its really bad. didnt you make an outline of the plot? c'mon, man! you obviously phoned this one in.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Okay

You ARE a wimp and you ARE a ducking cuckold and it WILL happen again.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

Ah duck. You have to ducking love ducking auto correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you arent a wimp or cuckold you are an immature idiot, married to an imbecile

dont divorce her, that cost money, let her move in with him

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Get off writing your winpy story?

More and more wimps and cuckolds gather around this site. How about a warning? Stop reading if you´re a man. Only for suckers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just another wimp coward faggot husband story

Should have been titled Faggot husband. She clearly doesn't love her husband. The Writer must love to suck cock like the little faggot He is or the Cunt that hates husbands

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
. ummmgghhhh plop plop

the sound a cuckold writer makes as his balls drop off and he becomes the bitch he was meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sound like a dam fool

man on drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold, wimp and whatever.

Grow a spine. Get some pride and self respect. You can love someone and still divorce them. Some things you can't live with. She is one thing you can do without.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
This...Makes...No

Fucking Sense. Sure you're not a woman?

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Remarkable!

The consistency of response here! Almost none have learned the elementary lesson in life that you play the cards you're dealt, and play to enhance your own attainable advantages as best you can! That's called winning!

They all sound like Captain Ahab in "Moby Dick" who, when asked where the dividends were in his taking perilous revenge on a whale, replied "It pays dividends HERE!" and smote his chest. And killed himself and sank his ship and the entire crew.

Now I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Crap!

This ranks as one of the worse pieces of cuck shit that I have ever read! -0

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a dog. A lovey dovey scum life. period.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Ok your a Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold writer with no balls!

Guess we know that your actually a women writer and not a man as you indicated in your file. Nice try babes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This tale

covers more than 50% of the married men in this situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
50% of the men in the UK

American men dumper whore, slut, cheaters and gold diggers about 75% of the time

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Pointless

Nothing of value.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE

but stupidity is contagious, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
people that are this retarded should never have kids, if they dont

who cares how they ruin their lives

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
typical

wimp writer story no surprises here. -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WIMP ! ! !

WIMP and CUCK,,,,,,,,, EXACUTE THE SLUT ! !! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thats because her mom had more balls that he did

wont call a wimp, more like a fucking idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCK YOU !

You suck as a writer to pull this bullshit story.... This is the second story I. Read of yours. I will never read another !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, author - this one really sucks.

Reads like one of MattM famous puke&choke efforts. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BANG ! UNO ESTRELLA WIMP !

STORY SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Annony You suck and so does your mother.

stop reading these stories you dumbass fag

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
She has no will power or integrity

She will lie to his face and not feel a bit of remorse - never did - only wanted more time -

She will never be trustworthy - get out move on, it will get better - it just takes time and a decision that you are better than this shit -- IMHO LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

this guy needs panties. same crap as the last story I read from this author. im for people getting over things and movin on but there is a point that you just start needing panties. same story line cheat lie, cheat lie, but I love her, cheat lie, oh no she is in the hospital,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wimp

EOS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry, amigo...

...one of you is already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so sad

The song says " What a fool believes he sees no wise man has the power to reason away." The main character was a fool on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

TRASH. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what the fuck

I once said you were becoming my favourite writer, Keep producing shit like this and your down with the MM cuck crowd.

God sakes man get your fucking balls back and give us some of the good stuff you can produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You sorry sick son of a bitch. ...

You said we can call you whatever we wanted to so...... Fuck You, you cock sucker, yes I called you a cock sucker because every time you kiss her lips you are sucking his dick by proxy!

Even her own mother said to divorce her !!! It's not that you once had them but you never ever had a set of balls !

Tell you what, go on ebay and buy the biggest black strap on dildo so she can fuck you with then maybe, just maybe David will give you a mercy fuck now and then.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Your stories are getting worse by the minute

girl. If you hate men that much start writing in the lesbian section or something. All you are doing here is making yourself miserable trying to write each successive male as a bigger wimp and cuck than the one before. I don't think you can get them wimpy enough for you needs of expression, so maybe you should just switch categories. By-By, we'll miss you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous