All Comments on 'It Is Cheating When'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I will do better than call you a sorry excuse for a man lol i give your story a zero.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC is a cuck. As the author wrote his storyline, he has no self respect, or respect for his own marriage. The wife has no respect for the marriage after everything she has done, by cheating, lying, deceiving her husband, and betraying his trust.

Way too long for the MC to walk away and live a better life with someone who cares.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ANONYMOUS wrote "Love is a drug" HAH, this MC is a CUCK, through and through. The story has no redeeming factors. Noy even a poor 'loving wives' tale. Just a messed-up group of half-baked ideas. 1 star and that is generous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is more typical of the norm I see daily in my work as a marriage and family counselor. Yeah, things almost exactly like this happen all the time. Love is a drug, and many of you are addicts, even if it's to your detriment. That is why so many of you hate characters like this. Nobody likes looking in a mirror. The mirror is real; the make-believe world is not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is your love based on ? What do you love about her, analyzed this first before you spout off about LOVING HER Why would be drawn to a big fat cheating piece of trash ? Self-loathing for yourself, you would have never picked a woman that showed these characteristics to date or marry.

WillowghbyWillowghby9 months ago
My Advice

...to all Lit authors:

If NONE of your characters are likable, your story will suck.

End of comment.

were_wolfwere_wolf9 months ago

The MC is:

Itiot

Cuckold

Wimp

Simp

Moron

Glutton for punishment

Coward

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK the character is not just a cuckold but and idiot the woman has cheated and she will cheat again. Women once they find your weak spot will use it to control you and most often will treat you like crap. NO woman is above sticking the knife in and twisting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I feel like this is your personal story. Yes, you are a wimp. Yes, you are a cuckold. Yes, you are a simp. Yes, you are an idiot. Whether or not you "love" her or not, those facts ring true about you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a sad story about the kind of man(?) that in real life no MAN,or woman for that matter, could respect..I do not know what you tried to achieve in writing about a person that has no pride,self respect, integrity or I.Q and expect to get good reviews..it stinks so bad I simply could not get through it....I do not know if this story is simply a brain fart on your part or an example of what you think is acceptable from todays man...If so I am very,very glad I am old school and reject your thinking...1 star for the attempt at a story....JZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The husband is the only real man in these stories. He understands that people are flawed, love isn't always healthy or perfect, but it's real, and that forgiveness is what separates us from the animals (and LW comment trolls).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disgusting… had to stop reading …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No need to read the whole story. 5💩s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband is a cuck, and has no self respect for himself.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Hubby is a humiliated sissy boy. Must have about 70 IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you see what shitty liberals did to the men of this generation. They made them fucky sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst stores on this forum. One star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb beta low t male story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck this writer

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David had just proven he was an arsehole and needed to be punished.

One night as he was leaving a bar and walking through the car park I struck. Because he was so big I brought an equaliser.

My 145 magnum revolver made short work of his 10" cock and his balls. My second shot made sure he would not walk properly again as I blew his left knee away. My third shot took out his right knee. Number 4 took out his right shoulder.

For some reason the Police never questioned me even though I was a registered owner of a 45 magnum revolver.

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Did something get lost in the editing of this story? The author writes "I couldn't throw her away for fucking another man when I had encouraged her to do it in the past" but there isn't any clear indication elsewhere in the story that he has willingly shared his wife in the past. I guess the exchange earlier when she asks him why it's cheating now and not before is the clue to this? But it's way too oblique a reference. That's a pretty critical piece of backstory that needs to be better spelled out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor writing, terrible story. Low quality story of whore, cuck and bull. Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadly, this is pretty realistic. Low self-esteem people who can't love themselves.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Should

Have let her go or beat the hell out of david wimp is right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sickening.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'd call him a wimp cuckold, but that would be an insult to wimp cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not a 5, but it is a -5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO;

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY the hell even bother writing such BULLSHIT DRIVEL?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Lowest score I think I have ever seen at Literotica! Oh, a cuck shit story! hahahaha! No wonder. Thanks for the warning comments people.

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Oh man. I am not in BTB, but this is a very sad ending.

"I couldn't throw her away for fucking another man when I had encouraged her to do it in the past." This line is completely not needed, because it makes the story worse. And it will not suit in the last paragraph.

First time for divorce, after cheating is, when she didn´t want to deepthroat his cock. No ambition to keep Hubby.

Second time is shortly after holiday. Only hours after coming home she cheats again, really dumb and disgusting.

Then this shit with moving out. Half way between both guys. This is absurd. Fuck it.

"What the hell, Mikoli?" is really end of way. A slap in the face as an answer and throw her out. Clothes and personal things the next day on the yard, for her to pick up.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Sad and useless Cuckold story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Readers don’t get it. Mikolo stayed because he knew he wasn’t man enough to replace her. She was size 24, which isn’t just overweight but fucking hugely fat, and he knew he couldn’t do any better.

She needs her boyfriend’s 10 inch cock, because a normal 6 inches can’t even reach a pussy surrounded by so much lard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I truly hate these Cluck Stories . Kick her to the curb and hold your head up again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I went and got my .38 and this time loaded it.

I then went and followed David till I knew his routine. When he left his usual bar one night I shot him. Each knee cap. His balls and cock, Both shoulders and my final bullet into his gut. He was found later that night and taken to hospital and treated. He was never the same again.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

LOSER.... Use that .38 and blow out your brains. You don't deserve to live. You are beyond being a cuck and worst that a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure, why not. They are both cripples and deserve each other. Who gives a shit?

Thanks for the effort; it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You’re just a pathetic excuse of the fastest swimmer !!!

Tell you what... send me your address so I can send you bullets for your empty .38 cal. Pistol so that you can do us all a favor and blow your fucking brains out !!!

You have exceeded your ability to be a viable member of humanity so end it now !!!

Oh, and don’t take the slut skank with you... just let her whither away and rot as a lonely crazy homeless person suffering each and every day until her lifeless body is found in the ghetto dumpster !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doesn't make any sense

Dude, why do you even try to write stories? You're really horrible.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, this is probably your worst story and scored too high.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Nice start for a story

There are a lot of holes in this story. Where did the bruises come from? If David abused her, I don't see by her own admission that the sex was worth it compared to hubby. There must be more to it than presented! And you can't let someone than drops off an injured person and runs off Scott free.

There's still a lot of meat that could be put on this bony story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What about David.

Well I may be shorter than him but my 38 equaled the equation. I caught him in an alley one night and got revenge for not just me but Sandy as well.

My bullet removed his cock and balls. He bled to death in that very alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Bullshit and crap.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Not worth the trouble

He is so weak and pathetic. He should have divorced her and found a better woman. In this case that would have been 99% of all other women.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I understand the score now

it should have been lower but the willing cuckolds like the husband are never going to let the whore go.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Forgiveness vs stupidity

"I couldn't throw her away for fucking another man when I had encouraged her to do it in the past." WTF? I don't understand these men.

I do understand trying to save a marriage, and maybe it worked, but she isn't ready for marriage and neither is he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: BuzzCzar

You have a stronger stomach for shit than I do, I only made it not quite half way. Rather liked the first story I read (an ending to StangStar06's Shame, Shame, Shame) probably because I have such a good time reading SS06's stories, then came "Her Problem" where I said I'd try one more and either stay or go. This one was just as bad so I'll keep my word, bye. Signed: BTW

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
I have no one to blame.

As soon as it was obvious this was another "magic dick" story I should have quit. Nope, I finished the damn thing. Sorry I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your kidding right?

You are really writing into existence a guy who stays with a wife that tells him she loves another guy too and wants to keep having sex with him? Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please stop buying WiFi and throw your computer away: you can’t write worth a DAM!

Your storyline is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holy Shit

This story really SUCKED!!!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Yep...even more cuck shit to pollute this site!

mikoli

I have read a lot of your submissions, and have been pleased to read them overall. However, this stinker belongs squarely in the Fetish sub category. It centres on characters who have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and a plot that is highly derivative. What is it with this obsession with cuckoldry with authors? From my view as a reader, it seems like a plague. Don't be seduced by the darkside of cuckoldry...it offers a jaundiced view of what is erotic, and as a cultural reality offers its adherents a swift path to marital disaster.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damn

What an unmitigated wimp. From her description, why would you keep the cheating cow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SAME OLD SHIT!

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF YOU WIMPS THAT WRITE CRAP LIKE THIS? BOY, I, GET TIRED OF WASTING MY TIME WITH JUNK LIKE THIS. IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A LIST OF AUTHORS OF STORIES THAT DEAL WITH REAL MEN THAT DON'T SQUAT TO PEE? I, ONLY WHAT TO REAL STORIES OF MEN AND

WOMEN THAT GET PAYBACK, REVENGE, AND KICK CHEATERS OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am not sure who this story would appeal to. The only reason the story made any sense is that it insinuates the women had mental problems, was on medication and disability. I would guess, therefore, the man did as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why would you have him be such a wimp and keep the whore toss the bitch to the curb

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
This was fucking pathetic

One of the wimpiest pieces of shit I've ever fucking read

Saying that, I'm surprised that the cuck TIMRIV has a problem with it! You just KNOW it's a piece of shit when the cucks themselves are up in cages about it!

One star. Fuck off

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Huh

What can you say about this situation. Can’t see any reconcillation if he was a real man and not a wimp. Sex aside that’s not the problem. The disrespect by rubbing his nose in it is. Once she moved out he should have divorced her. Not saying in time they might have reconciled but he needed to divorce her first and get his self respect back.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Dude Just Burned His Man Card - If He Ever Had One!

Yeah, She's not seeing David (if you can believe a person who cheats and lies) but is she looking for his replacement? So at this point in time she's faithful. But once she has fully healed what's to keep her faithful? Easy to do when your still healing and feel like crap, but after? Not so much.

Mikoli - Dude has some real issues!! It's not a question of still loving her. It's a question of what's good for him. Dude has nothing good in his future. Only misery and heart ache. Might be better off alone, even if it's a living hell. Living a life as a cuckold with your supposed soul mate sounds like hell to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

What the others said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The author is rubbish.

If you like stories where the husband is a wimp then this is the story for you.

Definitely a MM fan. Trash. 1*

Harry Kimba

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay

You are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly, nonsense and stupid story

Yes, the writer is very accurate in his last paragraph.....indeed you are a wimp, cuckold and you should have divorced the slut wife of yours.

Although the writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this trash of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disgusting

cream pie eating garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So ends the tale of a man with no self respect and no idea what it is to be a man...

....in any way.

It’s not so much that she fucked around on him....if he’d encouraged that in the past. It was that she didn’t love or respect him enough to tell him she needed another, bigger, blacker cock that she now wanted, after their little “journey of discovery”.

Of course, any self respecting man would have frog marched her ass out the door that very minute, but our protagonist here has no self respect, so expects to have his love and trust betrayed, by the woman he thought of as his wife, lover, friend, confidant and most ardent supporter..... But she no longer thinks of him as anything but a medical/financial convenience....security.

This mess was created when the fool thought it would be fun to have a hotwife (presuming a bit here, because I haven’t read any related stories and there’s no reference to them in this one, but her line about “before” and his about “encouragement”. Well, what did he expect?!? Really!

That was his mess to make and it was really where his marriage died.

I can see that once she was “shared” around, she would come to like the variety and likely would discover “preferences” on technique, size, shape, stamina, recovery, even color, as they “explored” and “had fun together”.... after that, it’s just a short step to fucking anyone she wants, anytime she wants, without regard for anyone or anything but her own satisfaction and adventure.

And now, having developed a taste for variety and for specific traits, she would likely have no hesitance in seeking more and not bothering with telling hubby anything. I mean, why complicate things at home, when hubby was perfectly happy to share and is very supportive of her health issues....

And what else would he have reasonably expected? The Dumb Shit!

Having now seen that she is both unwilling and unable to be faithful, he would have no recourse, but to cut her loose...or would have to abandon any remaining particle of self respect (don’t even think about that plastic, psychobabble, for-shit term, self-esteem....it’s as empty and meaningless as our hero’s head).

Another piece of utter bullshit in this story, is the notion of “one true love”, presented in the last line. That’s just bad fairy-tale pap. We humans are far more adaptable and capable than that. This dude is severely deluded, much of it self-delusion.

I promise, give him three weeks with a certain willing Cubana I know and he’d be straight about the “one true love” crap. Built for love and comfort, generous in her loving, laughing and living, she is a marvel of the feminine kind. A true healer...of hearts.

Try a storyline like that. Where some poor dumb bastard doesn’t end up on a pike raised by a woman that doesn’t love or respect him (however it got that way), and have him rescued by one of the rare and precious creatures in the world that can love a man and teach him what love means and make it stick, but then push him forward into a new and far happier life with one of a number of women deserving of a faithful, decent, hardworking man and capable of loving and being loyal for a lifetime. Yes, they’re out there.

Something to think about in the drains of the sewer that is this story....JMO (Just My Opinion) so don’t get all defensive. You have a right to write it, I have a right to dislike it and maybe, if justified, harpoon it.

No. Thank. You.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
I can't... I just can't.

Didn't understand how a man who obviously devoted his whole life to one woman could be so thoroughly mistreated by the whore... but then, mikoli5763 wrote the following:

" I couldn't throw her away for fucking another man when I had encouraged her to do it in the past."

And everything clicked. Dude is a bonafide cuckold wimp.

Evidently, there's a previous series, "It Is Not Cheating If", featuring the same characters, that could have help for context. But, since I dislike both Mikoli and Sandy, I won't bother reading it.

Despicable people should do despicable things to each other. No sympathy for anyone involved here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatta' DISGUSTING Cuck

You need to quit writing this DISGUSTING Cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Good stuff. I absolutely hate this Mikolo guy. What a fucking wimp. Every story needs one, I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Words fail 1*

You don't even write very well, so there is no saving grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weak

It's pussies like you that turn marriages into jokes. Yes you're a weak cuck. Bitch would have been kicked out the moment I got confirmation of her cheating. Have some fucking self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're right...you're a cuckold wimp!

If you're gonna write shit like this, DON'T BOTHER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of you HAS died.

It was you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ball less/ Wimp/ Cuck/ lost his man card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can

Always tell a queers writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How can you be married

when you have no balls, no manhood and a pussy instead of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WIMP CUCK

THEY FORGOT TO ISSUE HIM A SeT OF BALLS ANS A MAN CARD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cuckolding at its finest.

yes it is cheating, and you are a willing enabler in this story. you can do better than this, I've red some of your better works. love is one thing, but enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes no sense

This guy is clearly a masochist and filled with self-loathing. Why would he insist she end the behavior that feeds his sickness? Makes no sense.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIS MOTHER

and maybe a cup of chicken soup. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mikoli573 is a stinking dog shit eating faggot

please flush yourself down the toilet, you urine drinking queer!!!!

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Wimp!

Wimp and a slut for a wife! Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
common sense,none

what make people write shit,that make no sense at all.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Frick'n Ridiculous

Didnt care much for this story, rather one dimensional and lame.

But please keep writing.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Not Even Worth It

Not even worth a critical comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this was bad, realy, realy bad.

I can't believe somebody actually dreamed up a story like this. Not only would I call a dickhead like that a wimp and a willing cuckold, but also a fucking idiot and a moron. I guess that applies to the writer who dreamed up a moron like that too. 1*

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just one question:

Just one question: What happened to her to be in the hospital?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Senseless dialogues...

"...will you stop seeing him?" What answer could he expect? Would he believe her if she claimes "no"?

"What if I expect that.." Honestly - I thought he did expect that..She claims she loves him but still: Every word she lets out of her mouth dtates the opposite. Stupid dialogues...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
There is no such thing as "only one love"

This soul mate BS has to stop. With 7 billion people in the world you know what your chances of meeting that "one and only created for you?" 1 in 7 billion! Fat chance of that happening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you arent a wimp, you are just crazy

this woman had no love for you, totally disrespected you, lied over and over, and you were crazy enough to believe her. You need mental help to get rid of your addiction.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Your stories are getting worse by the minute

girl. If you hate men that much start writing in the lesbian section or something. All you are doing here is making yourself miserable trying to write each successive male as a bigger wimp and cuck than the one before. I don't think you can get them wimpy enough for you needs of expression, so maybe you should just switch categories. By-By, we'll miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You sorry sick son of a bitch. ...

You said we can call you whatever we wanted to so...... Fuck You, you cock sucker, yes I called you a cock sucker because every time you kiss her lips you are sucking his dick by proxy!

Even her own mother said to divorce her !!! It's not that you once had them but you never ever had a set of balls !

Tell you what, go on ebay and buy the biggest black strap on dildo so she can fuck you with then maybe, just maybe David will give you a mercy fuck now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what the fuck

I once said you were becoming my favourite writer, Keep producing shit like this and your down with the MM cuck crowd.

God sakes man get your fucking balls back and give us some of the good stuff you can produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

TRASH. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so sad

The song says " What a fool believes he sees no wise man has the power to reason away." The main character was a fool on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry, amigo...

...one of you is already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wimp

EOS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

this guy needs panties. same crap as the last story I read from this author. im for people getting over things and movin on but there is a point that you just start needing panties. same story line cheat lie, cheat lie, but I love her, cheat lie, oh no she is in the hospital,

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
She has no will power or integrity

She will lie to his face and not feel a bit of remorse - never did - only wanted more time -

She will never be trustworthy - get out move on, it will get better - it just takes time and a decision that you are better than this shit -- IMHO LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Annony You suck and so does your mother.

stop reading these stories you dumbass fag

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous