All Comments on 'It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 04'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Please

Go away. We don't like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

At first it was all about the husband getting off watching his wife go at it with another guy. Now, she's telling him to be content with just hearing her version of the events when he gets home from work. No point in worrying about their marriage now: it's effectively over already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree

There marriage is over. Now she does lover without hubby seeing it which was the original deal. Now physically and emotionally they will grow closer and she now confide in her lover like she use to with hubby and he will slowly become something like a dear friend to her.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Don't people get tired from writing this same stupid theme...

over, and over, and over again?

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
The End

Seems like the beginning of the end of the marriage to me.......she is pushing and he is giving in. Either he becomes a wimp or the marriage crashes and burns, don't see you pulling anything good out of this for him.

mikoli5763mikoli5763about 11 years agoAuthor
Jumping to conclusions

Either some of you didn't bother reading the previous stories leading up to this one or you want to jump to conclusions and ignored the written words. I write for my own enjoyment and won't stop because of negative comments. I would appreciate any constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointing........

I'm glad you are only writing for yourself because I don't think many will want to keep reading with the direction this is going. Willing cuckold stories belong in fetish with the rest of the sickos!

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Was hoping it didn't go in this direction but it has so I'm done. Not my cup of tea so I won't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's an okay story if watching your wife get fucked is your thing. Cuckolds and Male Swingers will love this story so next time aim your story at that crowd.

ryu77ryu77about 11 years ago
Its the same thing over again...

All the wife sharing stories have the same plot. Husband wants to see wife have sex, then wife loves it too much. Then she begs for things go her way and husband always agree because "his dick got hard". Then at the end, the husband rarely sees his wife have sex because she is off with her lover and the husband only have to wait for her to come back because he doesn't have sex with her again.

Please, these stories start out with both in agreement, then all comes down too fast at the end. Can't writters add something different to the mix?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You gotta admit,,,

This fool author keeps pumping them out without regard to the low scores. Apparently unable to learn from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@ wantwhitewomen

This story is in the wrong category asswipe!!

Why don't you go back to your interracial drivel and shut your ugly face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous