It Just Could Not Be!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That certainly worked. Mark was happy with her anyway, it was just that those little episodes when she changed from a housewife type to by all appearances a woman dressed to attract struck him as odd.

The other part he noticed was that it was always during those longer periods when he was not out of town. If he was working out of the local office for more than a few weeks, he could nearly always count on Kathy wearing what he had come to laughingly call her "Hooker" outfits.

But those outfits were not outrageous, just pretty and sexy, except for the one dress and she did seem to be cautious about it.

+++

Now he was looking at her, her attire a manner that shocked him. He would not normally dream of letting her out of the house dressed like that.

That first day that Mark saw her out dressed that way without him was different, he was headed to the airport for an overnight flight out at 11 in the morning. It was a quick run, off to Portland for just one night, then right back the next afternoon.

His cell phone rang when he was in the taxi to the airport. Gerald told him that everything was handled, so he had the taxi turn around and went back home.

Kathy wasn't there. Her car was gone, Mark thought perhaps she had just gone shopping but he had only been gone for slightly over an hour.

By 4 that afternoon, she still was not home.

That was the very first time Mark had any suspicions at all. Curious, he called a taxi, had them take him to a rental car agency. He drove the rental car back to his house, parked far enough down the street that he was sure he would not be noticed.

It was almost 8 PM when their car drove up. She got out, went inside the house. She had on one of those naughty outfits, it was one he had not seen before, so short that the very bottoms of her butt cheeks showed even when she was standing upright. That was way naughtier than any of her so called "Hooker" outfits.

Mark waited for over two hours, but no one else showed up. When he saw the inside lights go out, he started the car and drove to a motel room.

Visions of what had happened in his first marriage flashed into his mind. There was only one reason Kathy would go out dressed like that, she was in one of her naughty moods. If she was, that meant she was doing it for someone else, not him.

Upset, he just could not sleep, so he got up at 4 in the morning and drove by their house to check again. The lights were still off, there were no other vehicles and no sign of activity at all.

The next day he returned the rental, grabbed a taxi and arrived home right on schedule. Kathy came out of the kitchen, happy to see him. She was wearing one of his shirts and nothing else. She made it rather obvious that she was in the mood.

Mark begged off, telling her the flight had been terrible and he didn't feel well.

Dinner was fairly quiet, he did ask her what she did while he was gone.

"Oh, I did some shopping and stopped for lunch at a cafe. Then I went to the mall and spent the day window shopping. Hey, I got some new shoes, they are so cute! I want to wear them the next time we go dancing!" She smiled.

That evening she slid into bed totally nude and he just could not resist. Over the next few days everything appeared perfectly normal.

Mark now was watching her more closely, but there was not a single sign of anything going on at all. No phone calls that were not normal, no emails in her files, easy since he knew her password. The only thing he found were several checks written to someplace called "Carmen's" and he had no idea at all where that was.

He looked in the phone book, it was just a woman's clothing store.

About two weeks later he made up a story about a Denver trip, and that he would be gone for two days.

"Is Sam going with you?" She asked.

"No, she is headed off for LA. They don't need me down there." That part was true.

"Oh." Was all she said.

+++

Now Mark stood watching Kathy as she came out of the department store. She was dressed as slutty as he had ever seen her, lots of people were turning their heads to take a second look. He had been following her discretely all day.

She had stopped and looked at some items in a clothing store but bought nothing, then she had gone to a cafe and got what appeared to be some iced tea. Mark kept waiting for some man to show up, several approached but they said something and she just shook her head no.

Two older men were sitting at a table nearby, Kathy got their attention quickly. But she didn't appear to even notice them, as she sat there with her legs carelessly apart. She had a small advertiser in her hands and looked to be reading it intently.

Mark was quite a distance away, not wanting to be seen so he couldn't tell what she had on underneath the very short skirt. He was sure the two men could though, especially when she crossed her legs at the ankles. This was something he had never seen Kathy do when they were out together, when dressed in her shorter dancing outfits, she was careful.

Then she got up, turned and walked away down the street. She went into a parking garage, so Mark went back to his rental. She drove out and turned down the street, he followed along as she drove a few miles to a shopping center on the outskirts of town.

The department store was huge and several floors, they had escalators that he could see from out in the parking lot. The front windows of the place were so large that there was a never ending window washer outside.

Kathy walked in and went right over to the escalator. She appeared to pay no attention at all to anyone around, one couple stepped on a moment later. Mark watched as the man looked up, then did a double take. From clear outside Mark could see Kathy's bare butt cheeks. She must be wearing just a thong.

When she stepped off at the top, Mark took the risk of being spotted and went in. He found her quickly, she was bent over facing away from him, a man stood nearby on the other side staring at her. The top of her outfit could not possibly stay in place. Glancing down, Mark now knew Kathy had nothing at all on underneath the skirt!

She started to turn, he barely managed to step aside in time to keep from being seen.

What in the world? What was she doing? It looked like she was wandering around exposing herself to strange men? Was she trying to pick one up?

Mark was hopelessly confused.

Not wanting to create a scene inside the store, he went back out to the parking lot to wait. About a half hour later, Kathy came out carrying a large sack. She walked over to her car, opened the back and put the sack inside. Two men sat nearby in a pickup truck, they were looking at her with huge grins as she bent over. She showed no signs at all of noticing them, but it was obvious that her breasts would be bare from their angle. She stood up, closed the trunk, then went over and unlocked the passenger side door. Leaning in with her rear end pointed their way, she seemed to be doing something in the back seat. The two men were now craning their necks as she stayed leaned over like that for as least a minute.

Then she stood up, walked around and climbed in behind the wheel.

Mark started his car and drove up alongside her.

Kathy glanced over, not realizing for a moment. Then seeing Mark, her face turned white. He got out and went over to the passenger side, it was locked but she reached down and pushed the button.

"What are you doing?" He asked her flatly as he sat down.

"I...I was just...I was shopping. I thought you were in Denver?" She sounded completely flustered. Both of her hands were gripping the steering wheel, she was looking straight ahead.

"Shopping? Dressed like that?" Mark waved his hand at her bare legs, her over exposed cleavage.

"I'm....oh, God!" She put her face in her hands.

"I don't understand this, are you trying to pick up men or something?"

"Oh, Mark, no! Oh, No, it's not like that. I would never..."

"What, then?" Kathy looked at him, then she appeared to try and compose herself.

"Let's go home, honey. I will tell you when we get there.", She said.

"No. I want to know right now!"

"When we get there. I will explain it then." She looked at him with a strangely stubborn expression.

"All right." Mark got out, went over to his rental car. Kathy started hers and he followed her to the house. She was inside by the time he got there, she slipped through a yellow light and he had to stop.

Kathy was sitting in her easy chair wearing a robe when Mark walked in. She had even scrubbed the makeup off of her face. He didn't say anything, just went and sat down on the couch.

"I really didn't want you to find out." She started, sounding hesitant.

"Find out what? What in the hell is going on?" Mark said.

"Please! Just listen."

Mark nodded, waiting.

"I...have this...problem. Sometimes I get..an urge, I can't help it. I....expose myself..to people." She looked at him for a reaction.

"Expose yourself? You mean..like this?"

"Yes. I don't know why, I just do it."

"You mean, naked? You want men to see you...naked? I thought you were..having an affair?"

"Oh, God no. I love you, I don't want to be with anyone. It's just that I can't really help it. Sometimes I just have to, so I..dress up and go out, shopping, things like that. I know people can see me but I act like I don't notice."

"That is a surprise, why didn't you just tell me?" He asked.

"I tried sometimes, like when I...dress up to go out with you? That helps me to control it more but you always acted protective of me."

"You never said anything about it." Mark said.

"I didn't think you would understand, you would think I was a slut or something. When you told me about your first wife, you were..so angry it was almost scary."

"She was fucking around on me, you say you aren't. This is..different? I never realized. Why? What causes it?"

"I don't know, the urge comes over me and I can't help it. I have always felt like this. I even went to a Doctor about it, all he did was give me some pills that didn't work, those just made me feel numb and stupid."

"That night in Chicago, that is why you just....?"

"Yes, that was..wild." There was a brief flash of pleasure in her eyes at the memory.

"Way more than anything I have ever done before. You saw me naked, I wanted you to look at me, see me. It made me so crazy excited that if you had just reached for me I would not have been able to stop you. I was already in love with you even then, honey."

"I didn't realize that, you acted so normal, like it was nothing?"

Mark felt a glimmering of understanding some of what had happened.

"Yes. I am pretty good at not letting some things show. When you got all hard and were rubbing up against me in your sleep, it made me feel alive. I lay there having little orgasms from that, just from you having seen me, feeling you touch me. You rolled over and put your arm over me, I felt your..cock.. God..it poked me..I thought you were going to...then I just had to..do you." Mark watched as her body shuddered slightly.

Did she just..orgasm?

Kathy was calmer now, she seemed to relax.

"Did you just climax?" He asked her bluntly.

"Yes. Sometimes I do that when people look at me, I do that sometimes when you do." She answered in a tiny voice.

"But you wouldn't even go out with me, even after...?"

"I know. When you asked me out, I was afraid you just wanted..sex, so I said no. I wanted to but knew I couldn't. I have had boyfriends, they usually just want to play for awhile and then they are off to someone else. I wanted you but for keeps, not just...I was afraid that if I did let you, I would be just another slut to you. Then I thought that if I just told you up front there would not be any sex, then maybe..?"

"But you called me right back up that first night?"

"Yes. I made it to my room, but then I had to call you. The whole night, it was perfect. I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't stand it any more, I wanted to be with you so bad. I wanted you to love me back!"

"Wow. I don't quite know what to say." Mark told her. He had heard of things like this, women that exposed themselves deliberately, but he had never really thought about it before.

"Do you hate me? I can try and not do it.."

"I don't hate you, I love you more than anything in the whole world. I just wish you had talked to me about it."

"I tried to a few times, like when we go out sometimes? You always seem to like that, and you never take your eyes off of me. I love that. You really do like me looking sexy, then?" She asked, her head tipped slightly.

"Yes, I do. It makes me feel good to know I have you, that I am the one that is with you, so I feel lucky. But you never actually...exposed yourself or anything like that when we were out."

"Yes I did." She grinned.

"What? When?" Mark asked.

"I nearly always sit with my back to the dance floor, because other people are usually looking that way."

"Oh. OH! You mean, with me sitting right there?"

"Yea."

"Now I feel stupid."

"Don't feel that way, I am very good at...accidents." She grinned, then she looked at Mark closely.

"You aren't upset, are you?"

"No, not that much. I thought you were having an affair, I wouldn't have been able to stand that."

"I never would, I love you."

"I love you too, honey." Mark stood up and tugged her to her feet, hugged her.

Kathy appeared to visibly relax at that, her eyes became damp, she reached up with one hand and dabbed at them.

"Isn't this kind of stuff a little bit dangerous, Kathy?" Mark asked.

"No, not really, I am usually at the mall or some public place. Then I do something like this." She let go and sat back down. Her legs came carelessly open, there were no panties.

Mark nodded. He looked at her, sitting there like that. He felt his body react, like he always did.

"So what do we do now, honey?" She asked after several long moments.

"No more secrets for one thing." He grinned at her.

"OK. No secrets. I will do anything you want me to, I really do love you, honey."

"Well, I love you too, babe. I really do, it was all just a shock. I thought?...So you are an exhibitionist? That's amazing! Tell me, what did you do today?" Mark asked her.

"I bought some shoes." A sly smile crossed her lips.

"Really? Wearing...that?"

"Yes. There is an older man at the shoe department upstairs at the mall, I think he likes me." She giggled.

"I can just imagine." Mark laughed, he now felt relieved, there was no affair, although he was still absorbing this new revelation.

"How many men have seen up your dress, anyway?"

"I don't know, hundreds I guess."

"No panties?"

"Sometimes." She actually blushed again.

He thought of the times they had gone out, Kathy dressed up pretty, so sexy. He always enjoyed those evenings, although nothing had ever really happened other than she got a lot of attention.

He was thinking that now he knew part of why.

"Would you like to see them?" Kathy now had that sly smile on her face. She got up and retrieved the large bag she had. Sitting back down, she tugged off the pair she had on, reached down and slid on first one, then the other. The way she did it exposed her completely, Mark watched as she did that, feeling himself quickly begin to erect.

"You were like that, no...panties or anything, you let the clerk see your pussy? Do you let any of them..touch you?" He asked.

"No."

"Really? You just sit there and let the guy look, no underwear? That's all you do?"

"No panties or anything, Honey. Yes, I sometimes let people look at me, just like this. Do you like my new....?" Was as far as she got, Mark stood up and grabbed her. He took her right there on the carpet, they actually crab walked across the carpet and part way down the hall as her thrusting legs caused them to scoot across the floor.

After, she lay there in his arms, her eyes damp.

"Are we OK, honey?" She asked, as Mark kissed her eyelids, then held her tightly.

"I don't know how many times I can tell you I love you, honey. I love you no matter what. I think maybe I can deal with all of this, if that's all it is." He told her.

Finally sitting up, she leaned back against the wall.

"Oh, my!" She said, looking down. Then she grinned.

"What?"

"I need a new dress now! You got this one all yukky. Want to come along and help me buy one?" She purred.

"Where?"

"Carmen's boutique. They have four dressing rooms in the back with curtains, and a bench for the husbands and boyfriends to wait, it faces the dressing rooms. That is where I buy all of my "hooker" outfits."

"Really? Women actually get their husbands to go shopping with them?"

"They sure do down there! Carmen has it set up that way, deliberately I think. I will bet you will really like it, not many of the customers are very shy there. But they even have some magazines if you ever get bored!" Kathy giggled.

"You mean other women go there and do stuff like..you do?"

"Yes, a lot of the time. Carmen has about everything you could imagine in her shop, it's pretty busy."

Mark laughed at that. Things were still all right. He also realized he was getting another erection.

"Carmen's it is, then." He told her. She glanced down at him and grinned.

This was going to be one crazy wild ride, he thought. His Kathy, showing off herself? In public? He knew that he loved it when she was dressed up pretty, but how was he going to react when she did something far more?

He really had no idea at all.

"One thing, I don't want you out like this by yourself any more, OK?" He told her.

Kathy looked at him, hesitated.

"OK." She said, finally.

That wasn't very convincing, he thought. There was just one possible answer.

"I leave for Chicago next week, how about you come along?" He told her.

Kathy blinked at him for a moment.

"OK. But it's not on your expense account. That's why I don't..."

"I don't care, I want you with me from now on! There is no way in hell I will leave you here alone now."

Kathy hesitated again.

"OK. I will. But can I? You know, dress up sometimes?"

"Honey, you can wear anything you like."

"That might be a lot of fun, I will need a couple of new outfits though." She grinned, as Mark got up and reached for her.

"I guess that means you want us to go to that Carmen's place, right?"

"OK. Let's do that tomorrow afternoon? Shopping is fun!"

"Shopping? You do realize I am a guy, right?" Mark laughed.

"I bet I can get you to like it." Kathy smiled.