It Started as Janie's Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnDrake
JohnDrake
10 Followers

Patti moaned loudly "I'm so close to cumming" and Janie slid two fingers inside Pattie's pussy in response. I could see the wetness dripping all over Janie's fingers.

"It's so wet" I said

"You like that, don't you?" said Janie.

"Yes"

Janie grabbed me again, and slid the tip of my cock up and down Patti's slit Patti moaned again and shuddered a little.

Janie pulled on my cock again, and started shoving me into Patti's pussy.

"Fuck her" Janie moaned as she sucked Patti's clit. Then she paused -- "Fuck her, we all want you to fuck her."

Patti almost screamed "Yes, please fuck me. Fuck me now. Thank you for letting him fuck me."

I moved over Janie's face, and slid the rest of the way into Patti's very, very wet and hot pussy. Patti bucked and sucked harder on Janie. Janie responded by sucking harder back and caressing my balls.

I was so aroused that I said aloud "I have to fuck"

And Janie said: "I know. Do her. Do her now."

Patti moaned at this, and moaned again as I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard.

The girls were aroused by my lust, and worked more feverishly on each other. I held onto Pattie's hips and thrust in and out, pausing when I started to get too aroused too fast, and then continuing as soon as I good. Janie started to play with my ass -- sliding a finger in a little, licking my balls every now and then, and just enjoying the pleasure she was letting me have.

We could hear Patti's moans growing -- she was moving her hips more with my thrusts.

"Oh god, oh god, it's so good, I'm cumming....I'm cumming everywhere, I'm cumming" Patti cried.

I could feel her pussy lips grasp my cock and deep inside balloon around me. I love the feeling of a pussy grasping my cock like that.

"Janie, I can feel her cumming", I said.

"Can you feel her?" asked Janie as she rubbed my balls and Patti's clit.

"Yes."

"Then cum in her. Give it to her now."

I rubbed the smooth skin of Patti's ass and started thrusting. Both women started going "Oh yes, now. Cum now"

I thrust and thrust my whole being for that moment in my cock. And I pushed in very deep and felt my cum shoot into her.

In that instant, I felt Patti spasm and cum again, her pussy grabbing at my cock still and Patti moaned.

Janine moaned and cooed "Oh yes. Yes. Cum." and she started licking my balls.

I had to stay deep in Patti while I came. My orgasm lasted a long time and I HAD to be deep inside her. I pulled her hips back onto me and pushed in hard. I felt Janie slide a finger in my ass and caress my prostate, and I came a little more -- every drop going deep into Patti. I pressed against her with a fervor.. Patti shuddered at the wanton way that I had to cum inside her.

Finally, I slid back. I started to pull away but Janie pulled me into her mouth, all the way in, and sucked all the cum and all of Patti's juices from me. I felt Patti's hand reach back to caress my balls. Janie sucked very hard, she couldn't have enough. A little cum dripped from Patti's pussy towards Janie's face. It didn't bother Janie at all.

Patti turned her attention to Janie's pussy again, taking a large, nice vibrator of the end table, and working it slowly in and out of Janie's pussy as she kept sucking on her clit. I knew that Janie would love this.

Janie moaned, and moved her lips from my cock to Patti's pussy and the juices flowing from it. Patti lifted her hand and beckoned me to her, and when I got to her face she leaned forward and stared sucking my cock while she was continuing to work Janie's pussy with the vibe. I put my hands on Pattie's head and looked over her back towards Janie's face, only to see that Janie had her face pressed tightly against Patti's pussy and ass, her tongue deep in her pussy, as Janie licked all my cum from Patti, tongue fucking her in the process.

We continued for about 20 minutes, and then realized we were all aroused but needed a break. We moved to the bedroom.

When we first laid down I turned to Janie and said "I love you"

She rolled onto her back, and grabbed my half hard cock. She pulled me toward her pussy and was so wet I still slid easily inside and she wrapped her legs around me. Her hand reached out and held Patti's hand while she started fucking me. Patti just caressed my ass and balls from time to time.

Janie said "I love you", and she rocked her ass back and forth to fuck me harder. She kissed me, and rocked me harder, while Patti stroked my back, my balls, my ass and kissed my neck. But Janie's desire was undeniable.

"Cum in me. Cum in me as much as you want."

We fucked hard like this for several minutes. I was thrusting deep and hard, Janie was rocking her ass to fuck even harder. She kept kissing me and asking for my cum.

After a few minutes I cried out. Janie pulled her legs tighter around me. I felt Pat's lips on my balls and she pushed down on my ass to force me even further into Janie.

I exploded with abandon.

I stayed there for a long time, my cock completely enveloped in Janie's hot, wet pussy, my balls being sucked and caressed by Patti. After a long time, I slowly rolled to Janie's side, and held her. As soon as I did, Patti started licking each of us clean, while Janie and I cuddled lovingly and kissed gently. After awhile we reached our hands down and pulled Patti up next to us. Janie spooned against Patti, and I spooned against Janie.

Then we fell in each other's arms, and slept the rest of the evening.

JohnDrake
JohnDrake
10 Followers
12