It Started in Garden City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take him long before he said "I'm sorry, I can't hold back," and his motions became faster, harder. I reached under him and stroked his penis while he was moving in me. He – we – were so wet, so hot! I wasn't close to an orgasm though, but he was. I could feel that pulsing on the underside of his penis that meant he was ejaculating. His body language said it all: with each pulse he pushed as deep into me as he could, instinctively doing what men are supposed to do, and I spread wide to accept him, instinctively doing what women were supposed to do. There was no chance of pregnancy of course, but oh god we went through the motions!

It was over so soon, too soon. Poor Bill did not have anything like the endurance I would have expected, but that other part of me, watching, reminded me he probably had an unattractive wife and had not had this level of excitement in years. I was pleased that the man on me, still moving reflexively, found me so exciting and erotic he couldn't control himself.

Bill was embarrassed. He was a considerate man and wanted to finish what he started. I held him close, kissed him, and thanked him for being a tender and caring lover. I told him his wife was lucky to have a man as good as he was, and that I would remember this evening until the day I died.. "I hope you will think of me when you have sex with her," I told him, planting what I hoped was a suggestion he'd remember. I balled up my hose, bra and slip and put them in my purse, then pulled my dress on. "Zip me up, lover," I told him, and he did.

Then I left the room and pulled the door closed behind me. But I told you about that already, didn't I?

I had done that daydreaming as the elevator took me to our floor. I walked the few steps to room 706 and now I was just a closed door away from my husband.

I had a moment of uncertainty, of fear, but I knocked on the door, and in an instant Fred opened it, swept me into his arms and asked "You were only up there for a little while, did you do it?"

"Let me take a shower, I'll tell you all about it," I said.

"NO! I mean, no, don't do that. Undress and come to bed with me. I need to hold you, and I need you to hold me and tell me you still love me," he said. I thought for a moment that should have been my line, but this was, after all, his idea.

"Oh," I said, kissing him, "I love you more than you'll ever know. Are you still excited about what I was supposed to do tonight?"

He pulled me to the bed that was already rumpled – he had been in it – and started pulling at my clothes.

"Honey, I'll undress for you," I told him. "But to answer the question you asked me, look in my purse."

While he got my purse I unzipped my dress and dropped it to the floor. He opened my purse, pulled a bundle of clothes out and looked at me, nude in front of him. "You're holding my slip, bra, and pantyhose, Honey. I didn't bother putting them back on for the two floor trip back to your arms. Does that answer the question about whether I did what we were hoping I'd do tonight?"

It told only a moment or two for him shed the robe he was wearing, and to push me into bed. Oh, I was ready for him. "Look at my face," I told him. "See how it's a little red, and look at my neck. It's red too. His name was William, honey, and he needed a shave."

I thought Fred would go nuts as he traced the reddened skin on my neck, and looked a little lower and saw it near my left nipple, too.

Fred was moaning with excitement and I was loving his reaction. I thought he'd explode!

Well, I was ready to explode, too! I saw his head hovering over my groin, and remembered Bill's penis being there two floors and 20 minutes ago. I could see it all over again, the way Bill moved on me, the way I opened my legs for him, how I guided his cock towards me, and how he moved closer, pushing at first, and how its head somehow spread me, parted me, and how he moved in me, finding me wet because of my own excitement and how that excited him and me.

I remembered how fast he moved, how so soon after he started he told me I was too much for him, that he was going to lose control, and how I told him to, to let it all go in me.

And how he did just that.

Bill did want to help me to my own orgasm with his fingers and tongue how I refused, telling him I was OK. I wanted to leave that room full of what he left in me, wanting my husband to give me that release.

I thought of all of that in those few seconds while Fred's fingers traced along that sensitive skin on my thigh.

I thought of that, and then. . .

. . . and then . . .

And then I couldn't help myself. I rolled my pelvis upward, opening my legs, spreading them, being as available as I could for my husband and then I half rolled towards his groin, towards his penis. I took it in my hand, drew that hot shaft toward my mouth.

Would he do it? Would he? I wanted him to!

I sucked him in and felt him stiffen. I pulled away for a second and whispered to my husband "Honey, he did fuck me, his cock was in me, skin on skin, just the way we talked about. He didn't have much endurance, honey, he came really fast. His penis was right there, in me, deep in me. Can you tell, can you smell the sex?"

I took Fred's penis in my mouth again and found my hips moving in that fucking motion, moving as though there was a cock in me. Oh, what I wanted was without a doubt vulgar, obscene.

Would I get what I wanted, the ultimate proof my husband really was OK with what I did? With what we did? I could remember watching Bill's penis move in and out of me and what I wanted was to feel Fred doing more than just touching me. Fred moved a little closer, his hips were moving too, he was fucking my mouth. I felt his fingers touch me, he wasn't going to finger me, they were at the edges of my lips, he was opening me, spreading me wide, and it was going to happen, he was going to do it, I felt a movement and there was. . .

. . . oh God, there was that touch, the touch I knew so well, the touch I wanted to feel, that ever so light touch as his tongue touched my clit. I almost climaxed at that instant, falling back flat on the bed, unable to suck him or touch him, just lost in the sensations of that touch.

I heard him groan with pleasure, then his tongue pressed harder. He went down on me as hard and as deeply as he could, and there it was, my first of the night's orgasms.

And in fifteen minutes I had a second orgasm, a more conventional one, with his cock replacing his tongue.

That was the real start of a change for us. We opened a door and both of us went through it.

Now we have other outside the conventional marriage experiments planned. Next time Fred will be a willing target of opportunity here in Garden City, and I will get to experience the same exquisite waiting agony he did.

And then, there was that club we had heard about in Richmond, where couples went together, and returned home together, but hardly stayed together when they were there.

Maybe Fred and I will tell you about those adventures after we live them, or maybe we'll keep them private. If you care to, you can just use your imagination.

Leave a note if you liked the story.

Good bye for now.

12