All Comments on 'It Started One Faithful Day Pt. 02'

by Illusionary

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * *

good sequel but every other paragraph is

an UN-edited mess off errors...

Being in a hurry to post isn't a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing...

...but the errors are distracting. Remember that when you post something with a storyline, people who appreciate a storyline are the ones who will read it. As 'Maternaly' pointed out, it's not a good thing to be in a hurry to post. Find an editor. You have potential.

BTW... It's Fateful, not faithful.

Good luck :)

Love1014Love1014over 11 years ago
I loved it!

I loved it keep up the good work! I can't wait or the next part!!!

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
well done

i think it's hot that the mom has a boob job and pierces nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more more please

Great story first time reading ur stuff. Keep up the good work. How long do I have to wait do part 3. Hope its soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pronouns

I read this all the way through, Despite the constant miss use of pronouns, Read a story out loud to yourself Before you post a story... There were so many your that should've been you're It got difficult to read. Good story with too many troubles. I gave it a two it would've been a five otherwise!

SCHUPPINZIGH

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
It Stated ONe Faithful (sic) Fateful Day, Pt. 02 Karen and Timothy (mother and son)

Nobody but nobody loves an incestual relationship of a Mother and her Son as much as I do! However, this story is about an insatiable mother, though after the first chapter I stupidly thought she would conquer her wantonness, tame herself somewhat and devote all her body, mind and sould to her son!! As I said, stupidly.

This story is more of a erotic slut-whore, pleasuring mother that has no conscious about whom she couples with!!! Obviously, her son is not the answer to her lewd, devious and slutty needs.

It breaks my heart--and I am fully aware this stort is fiction--that the image, the icon of life--a mother--can be debased, abused, and placed into such gluttonous, lurid and lewd situations. If the mother and son, Karen and Timothy, together as incestual partners, were not parties to this story it would have an intirely different classification. It would be totally watonness, falicitous, whoring slutty fucking. Thinking of the story in those terms the story hits the mark rather square-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
okay, so the author made a mistake in the title

But keep your eyes on the big picture, guys. Here's a writer who really likes thinking and writing about a boy who sticks his really big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole. Tim is a big strong boy with a big fat cock, so big that the innocent, mom-loving lad fears he might hurt his beloved mother when he shoves it up her cunt. Not to worry, Tim. A mother's cunt always stretches to accommodate her boy's big cock. Lots of moms like their boy to have a big mommy-pleaser, just like your mom loves what's swinging between your legs, Tim. Just keep on pounding your mother's mommy-twat with your big stiff bruiser, Tim, and blowing your big young balls up the same cunt you came out of. As the talented author wrote about you in part 1, "It felt so amazing having his manhood massaged by his mothers birth canal." Of course it does, and when Tim unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mom a great big twatful of creamy semen, he knows it's the best gift he can ever give his mother. And Tim's mom feels exactly the same way.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not what i thought

figured mom would stop stripping and whoring once she got juniors big cock but shes nothing but a slut kid deserves better story had no real plot started with mom being owned to being a slut stripper to what ever else make a new chapter and let junior have mom all to himself and bang her brains out and possibly knock her up keep it comming cant wait for a finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAILS

fondle each others newly discovered privates. (other’s)

second of his mothers cock sucking. (mother’s)

composed her self (herself )

"Tim continued recanting the story (recounting)

After the fourth spurt, The semen began (the)

She found him laying naked (lying)

She won't be needy this anymore (needing)

checking his favorite web sites (websites)

small surges of energy hedue to flashbacks (due)

A trail (of) shoes and underwear followed.

simply smiled embarrassingly. (embarrassed)

this (-even) (is) the worst possible thing I could tell you about myself

she had her sons blessing (son’s)

all the trouble her and friend (she)

realizing what had actually just aspired in the room (transpired)

The time flied as they talked. (flew)

incase you heard something (in case)

from a black Mercedez. (Mercedes)

Demi got out too greet them. (to)

Karen was writing in pleasure (writhing)

(-Karen) (Demi) began to stretch out.

She ran to the nearby peer (pier)

Karen was turned on by the site of the two naked bodies in the short distance away. (sight)

He got his wits about him and gave her a licked. (lick/licking)

Tim started (-a) bobbing his head

She (-kept) would occasionally seize due to the jolts of pleasure

Don't tell me I'm getting to you already, stud," (-Karen) (Demi) taunted.

She let out a deep whimpered from the pit of her stomach (whimper)

fit your cock in (a) girl's ass before

She furiously picked up her pace as she neared (-and) (an) orgasm.

God your so fucking good. (you’re)

Tim smiled and picked (her) up in his supple arms.

Demi and Tim from in the water a bit before getting out. (???)

5 minutes when (she) smacked Tim in the dick.

She began playing with (her) pussy

Karen had worried about what had happened to (-the) (them) once she saw

Tim was about to stuff his cock back in when a voice (called to) the two (of them).

You've (-ate) (eaten) cum out of her ass!?"

"Where do you think your going (you’re)

ricocheted of her chin (off)

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 4 years ago
More.

Can't wait to read more. Hope you involve his aunt & cousin soon. Think they will enjoy it, too. Being fucked by Tim.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just another suck and fuck slut mommy story with no real plot other that suck and fuck. My dick didn't even twitch reading either parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope he knocked up his mom and her friend I did my mom and aunt sametime got them both knocked up both gave me three kids each we àlso live together us three sleep in king size bed too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous