It Started With a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

Despite her hurt, beyond her disappointment and the desolation of her shattered dreams, Annie couldn't bring herself to remove Eric from his pedestal. She still looked at him with deep yearning, bubbling emotion and inextinguishable desire, even now. He was her big brother, and she loved him. But then, maybe it was better this way. Maybe he had made the right choice, getting a girlfriend and preventing something serious to happen between the two of them. Yeah, maybe...

Annie didn't really believe her own rationalizations, not when she was completely honest with herself. Still, they served their purpose. Cold logic and dull sense helped Annie get through the day and prevented her from running naked at her brother, tearing off his clothes and demanding that he take her and make her his there and then.

Trying to follow her brother's example, assuming he had to be right as she always thought he was, Annie eventually decided to get a boyfriend. She didn't really want anyone else, she certainly didn't love anyone except her big brother, but the recent events had shaken her to the core, making her reconsider her previous notion that she would never be with anyone but Eric.

When Annie accepted to go out with Charlie, another senior from school who had been flirting with her for a while, she was surprised to hear herself say yes to him. After some dates, some kissing and awkward petting, they were a couple. Annie cried the first time she and Charlie had sex, both losing their virginity in a messy, quickly concluded coupling in the backseat of his car. Annie's tears were due only partly to the discomfort of having her hymen broken. Mostly, she regretted not having it broken by her brother.

After that night, on the rare occasions in which they had sex, Annie never allowed Charlie to cum inside her even though she was on the pill. She wasn't very enthusiastic about letting him fuck her at all, feeling like he just didn't belong in her pussy. Charlie hardly minded, since Annie compensated for her unwillingness to give up her little slit with amazing blowjobs. She liked oral, giving and receiving, the main reason being that it didn't feel as wrong as having someone who wasn't Eric inside her.

Still, even while sucking Charlie's dick or getting her pussy licked by him, Annie always closed her eyes and thought of her brother, whose cock she knew to be bigger than Charlie's and whose tongue she knew to be more talented, having seen Eric in action repeatedly. All in all, sex with her boyfriend was kind of nice, but her peeking sessions from the bathroom remained Annie's primary source of arousal and satisfaction.

Eric's obvious shock at the news that she had a boyfriend had cheered Annie up a lot, making her think for a moment that her brother really did care about her the way she hoped he would. But it was only a temporary reprieve, a moment of joy in the constant flow of her conflicting, uneasy emotions. Even though Eric obviously cared about her like he always had, Annie knew that it wasn't just about the two of them anymore: Carol and Charlie were in the picture too now, for better or worse.

And yet, even though Annie and Eric's interactions diminished and lost some of their previous explicit intensity and spontaneous vitality, their deep, true, affectionate relationship never died out. How could it? Neither of them would ever allow it, no matter what.

Most nights, rather than go out with their respective partners, the siblings stayed home. On those occasions, together and close, cuddling in front of the TV in silence, Annie and Eric were quietly at peace with each other and themselves, the turmoil and unspoken misunderstandings of the last weeks evaporating as they held tight to one another.

Clutching at her brother's strong chest, Annie lost herself again in an ideal world where she and Eric where together and she was his woman. Her dreams and her desire flared bright on those nights, when she could briefly believe she was her brother's and he was hers. Meanwhile, holding his sister tight, smelling her signature scent in her lush hair, Eric regained some sense of himself, his true self. Annie's closeness and warmth thawed his hibernated feelings, reminding him again, as if he needed to be reminded, that she was the one and nothing nor anyone could ever replace her.

When it was time to go to sleep, the bubble of temporary bliss enveloping the siblings popped. Annie and Eric's personal little hells grasped at them once again the moment they were alone in their respective bedrooms, thinking about each other, tormenting themselves, unaware of one another's torment.

*****

Eric sat on the couch, distractedly watching TV in his boxers and a faded Black Flag T-shirt. He was bored but he had declined his buddies' invitation to go get drunk. He just wasn't in the mood to party. It was still too early to sleep, and he was too nervous anyway. He wanted to blame his tension on the fact that Carol had been gone for three days, back home for the winter holidays, but he knew it was bullshit. Annie was out with her stupid boyfriend and that irritated Eric no end.

He was gritting his teeth between sighs of frustration, steaming in silence as he zapped through the channels without even looking at the TV, when he heard a car pull into the driveway. As the front door opened, Eric turned in surprise to see Annie enter the house.

"Hey! Now that's a first, you're home earlier than Mom and Dad," Eric laughed, feeling his pulse quicken at the mere sight of his sister. The polo shirt she wore was unbuttoned, revealing a nice portion of cleavage and the skirt she wore showcased her supple legs and hugged her heart-shaped ass amazingly, accentuating its roundness. On a closer look though, Eric noticed something weird.

"You okay, Annie?" he asked as she closed the door, fumbling to retrieve her keys. She seemed to be shivering even though the night was far from cold. "What's wrong? Why aren't you looking at me? Annie..."

As soon as he heard her muffled sob, Eric was off the couch and across the room. Silent, still keeping her head down, her long hair covering her face, Annie tried to dodge him and make her way to the stairs. Eric stopped her and pulled her to him. She sniffled.

"Annie? Did something happen?" Eric said, trying to keep the panic and anger from his voice. His blood was boiling as he gently cupped her chin and wrapped an arm around her, holding her close to his chest. Unthinkable images of his little sister getting hurt flashed before his eyes as he swallowed his sudden terror and asked: "Did Charlie do something to you...?"

At that point Annie raised her head. Her pretty face was shining wet from crying, her eyes reddened and liquid. Her pale cheeks were streaked black with trickling eye-liner. Her lips were quivering, puffy and red and fuller than ever. Her expression was unreadable for a second as she stared up into her brother's concerned eyes. She blinked. Then she burst.

"No, he didn't. YOU DID!"

Eric recoiled, Annie's anger hitting him like a slap in the face. "What?!"

"This is all your fault, Eric!" she yelled at him, beating her tiny fists against his chest. "It's all because of you and that coed slut of yours that you fucked in the ass the other night while I was right there, right fucking there like every other time you fucked her and I was in the goddamn bathroom getting turned on and wishing it was me you were fucking instead of her! And all I could think about, while she complained about getting your big beautiful cock up her ass, was how hot it looked and how lucky she was and the stupid bitch didn't even like it, that ungrateful skinny whore! But then I figured, okay let's try this, I might as well have some fun of my own, right? But no sir, because guess what, Charlie called me a slut when I asked him to fuck me in the ass! Yeah, so much fun for little Annie, it's always nice to be insulted by your moron of a boyfriend that you don't even love! He said that it was dirty and nasty and he wasn't gonna put his dick in there and he topped it all off by saying that only sluts and porn stars do anal anyways, the idiot! So we got in a big fight and kinda broke up and here I am now, telling you all of this, as if you even cared about it or about ME! And the worst part is, I can't even hate you! Yeah, Eric, I'm THAT stupid!"

Tears were flowing down Annie's flushed visage as she screamed at her brother, letting it all out. By the time she ended her rant she was choking and hiccuping, breathless and desperate as Eric's arms still held her, though his hold was slacker now. His mind was reeling as he took in the barrage of revelations that his sister had just unloaded on him, but his brotherly instinct kicked in nonetheless.

Seeing Annie wracked by sobs and so utterly distraught, Eric picked up her shivering body and carried her to the couch, sitting down and settling her on his lap. Embracing her tightly while his brain tried to elaborate the deluge of information he had just been bombarded with, Eric started caressing Annie's hair, wiping away her tears with light brushing touches of his fingers, kissing her head as he murmured soothingly in her ear. While his mind struggled to deal with what Annie had just told him, his long-detained emotions broke lose, filling him with unrestrained, unconquerable love for his sister.

Annie was barely aware of what she had just done, but she didn't care. She couldn't do this anymore or she'd go crazy. Well, crazier. She just sat on Eric's lap, crying and trembling and forgetting herself for a while, allowing the last of her raging frustration and festering jealousy to get washed away by tears that finally weren't hidden. And, because he was there to witness them, those big stinging tears meant something, and they healed her rather than sadden her.

As Annie let her anguish go, Eric held her close in his embrace, calming her down. His touch, his presence and his voice eventually managed to call her back from her dark pit of desperation until she could breathe regularly again and she could think straight, more or less. Most importantly, she could feel her brother's affection radiating from his strong frame, his closeness nurturing her, taking her back to that safe, comfy place that she could access only with Eric by her side.

Calmer and more in control, Annie eventually raised her head from Eric's chest and looked him in the eye. Only then did she realize he had been crying too. His tear-streaked face was set in a stony grimace, his dark blue eyes were wide open, his expression one of total shock.

When their gazes met, she saw Eric crumble before her as he muttered: "I'm... I'm so sorry, Annie..."

He wrapped his arms around her even harder, squeezing her in a bear hug and burying his face in her flowing hair, clutching at her like a drowning man reaching for a lifeline. Annie could barely breathe as Eric mumbled brokenly into her ear.

"I'm sorry, sis, please forgive me... You're right, it's all my fault... After that night, after that kiss, I wanted you so bad, Annie, you have no idea. I needed to be with you so much that it got me scared... I thought, what if it's all in my head, what if she rejects me or thinks I'm a pervert or something, what if she wants nothing to do with me anymore... You're my sister, Annie, the one girl I've always cared about and really trusted to love me and accept me for who I am, and I can't lose you, I just can't! I was afraid you would hate me if I told you how I felt, so... So I tried to get you out of my mind but... It's all my fault, it's true. All this bullshit with Carol and Charlie, it's all because of me. Because I was too scared to tell you how much I love you, and I'm sorry for that and all the pain I've caused you. I'm so, so sorry."

Annie was breathless, and not just because of Eric's constricting embrace. When he lay his hands on the sides of her face and pressed his forehead to hers, Annie felt dizzy. Hot flashes alternated with shivers of cold running down her spine as her brother's intense stare bore into her, deleting everything else in her vision. His mouth was so close that she felt his raspy breath warming her lips.

"I love you, Annie."

His words were still echoing in Annie's ears as she gave a choked whimper, an attempt at a relieved laugh. She couldn't even talk. But she didn't have to. His heartfelt declaration of love for her was Annie's cue. Like she had done so many times in her fantasies, she just leaned in and kissed her brother, hard and deep, sucking his lips into her mouth, letting her kiss be her reply.

The siblings kissed and kissed, oblivious to everything except each other. As their lips drank and sucked and nibbled, while their tongues twisted and danced and probed the wet warmth of one another's mouth, Eric and Annie were transported back to their first kiss, to that moment weeks earlier when their deepest, truest selves had been revealed and had fused, recognizing each other as soulmates under the starless, smoggy night sky.

They were panting and aching for more by the time they started undressing, tearing at their clothes as if possessed with a primal need to expose themselves to each other. They stood up as they shed every last bit of clothing covering their bodies until they were naked. Eric paused for a second in his relentless kissing and took a step back to admire his sister's gorgeous body revealed to him in all its glory for the first time, with no shower curtain or halo of vapor blurring her voluptuous curves.

"Annie, oh my god," he mumbled, wide-eyed and dizzy with arousal, "you're so beautiful!"

A moment later, he was all over her. Annie gasped and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her naked frame against her brother's chest and squashing her huge jiggling tits between their embracing bodies. Her erect nipples poked deliciously against his toned pecs and she threw her head back in delight at the feel of his big hungry hands running all over her skin, igniting her nerve endings and sending sizzling sparks of pleasure wherever he touched her.

"Oooh Eric, yeees," she moaned, pushing her groin against his, nestling his thick rock-hard cock between her soft puffy labia and grinding into him. "Touch me, Eric... I love your hands on me, I love you ooohh!"

Unable to move or even keep her fluttering eyelids fully open, Annie just stood there, shaking and melting inside as Eric paid homage to her beauty with soft yet determined caresses. His fingertips descended her arched spine and followed the curve of her hips, grabbing and kneading and massaging her bouncy bubble-butt then running up along her soft tummy and cupping her big jutting tits before starting all over again. All the while, Eric traced butterfly kisses along Annie's sensitive neck and shoulders, murmuring his love in her ears, stammering as his words failed to convey his passion and devotion for his incomparable sweet little sis.

Annie's husky moans faded into a choked gasp and her eyes snapped wide open when the maddeningly erotic feel of her brother's hands on her naked skin and the intoxicating pressure of his mighty cock against her splayed open pussy were replaced by the hot wet sensation of his lips kissing her dripping little slit.

Annie felt like she was going to explode at the sight of her brother squatting before her, his mouth clamped on her hairless pussy, his tongue lapping greedily at her exposed, thick clit. Like a lightning strike, she was hit in full by the heavenly feel of his mouth sucking and drinking from her gushing hole. She perceived all his need for her in the urgency with which he licked her and in the possessive grip of his fingers sinking into her fleshy asscheeks. It was incredible, so much better than her dreams, and it drove her crazy with pleasure. Annie had to grab onto Eric's brown hair as an unexpected, violent orgasmic tremor wracked her body and made her cum on her brother's devouring mouth mere seconds after he had started eating her out.

"Ooohhh yeeees! Oooh! Ooooohh Eriiiiiic!"

The shock of her sudden climax blinded her. Still crying out in release, feeling her knees go suddenly weak, she stumbled and lost her balance. As Annie fell back on the couch, Eric followed her and guided her until she was lying on her back, panting and whimpering, overwhelmed with pure ecstasy.

Keeping his head buried between her thighs and never letting go of her delicious pussy, Eric licked and slurped and went crazy on his sister's dripping little snatch with unprecedented fervor. He drank her girl-cum voraciously and kept lapping away at her dribbling folds, coaxing more and more of her sweet juices to flow into his mouth as if driven by an unquenchable thirst for his sister's precious nectar.

When his long, deep lapping tongue-strokes brought Eric in contact with her pink puckered anus and he started to rim and slobber over that cute tiny rosebud, Annie yelled out and came even harder. She had never had her asshole licked before and, even though she had touched herself there, the feel of her brother's wet warm tongue pushing and poking into her virgin asshole drove her wild. Her little rubbery butt-ring twitched and winked as she cried out in pleasure, her sphincter pinching and clenching around Eric's expert, probing tongue.

Barely aware of her surroundings, knowing only that her brother was there with her and he was making her cum harder than she had ever cum before, Annie just lay on the couch, consumed by climax after climax under Eric's devoted oral ministrations. Gladly surrendering to the man of her dreams, for long amazing minutes Annie shuddered and screamed as her rippling pussy gushed more and more juices, bathing her brother's face in girl-cum while he kept feasting on her holes like he meant to make her pass out from the sheer intensity of the sensations he was stirring in her.

Rabidly horny, egged on by his sister's addictive nectar and her mind-blowing vocalizations, Eric licked and nibbled and sucked on Annie's clit, pussy and asshole with single-minded fury. All he wanted was to make this amazing creature cum and cum and cum, giving as much pleasure as possible to this quiet, sweet, beautiful girl that was his little sister and his soulmate, whom he felt finally free to love as much as he wanted.

Eventually though, he simply couldn't take it anymore. His cock was so hard it hurt, glinting with oozing pre-cum and pulsing achingly, demanding more. Rising up and leaning over Annie's docile, pleasure-weakened body, Eric guided his big veiny shaft to his sister's soaked, offered pussy.

Annie sleepily opened her eyes as she felt her brother's strong body pressing down on hers. She purred at the feel of his fat spongy glans parting her sopping, open labia. For a second, she thought she was dreaming. Then her eyes were fully open and Eric was right there in the flesh, looming over her, looking at her with untamable desire and unmistakable love in his eyes. Her heart swelled, her drenched pussy pulsed around his cockhead and Annie knew it was all amazingly real.

"I need you Annie," Eric said, the tip of his massive cock poking into Annie's wet folds and stopping there, wedged at her soft entrance. His face was shiny with her juices, his voice heavy with lust and affection. "I want you so much, sis, I love you so much."

Leaning in to kiss her, Eric pushed his hips forward, letting an inch of his girthy tool slide into Annie's soft little pussy. The siblings moaned into each other's mouth and kissed hard and deep, before Annie broke their lip-lock and nodded her head, her vision blurry and her mind reeling from the sheer depth of the passion flowing through her.

"I love you too, I love you like crazy," she murmured into his mouth, their gazes staring into the other's eyes, their heartbeats racing in anticipation. "Take me, Eric. I'm yours, I've always wanted to be yours. I dreamed about this so much... I want you inside me, Eric, now!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers