It Started With a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers

Annie was still moaning when Eric reached for the KY in his nightstand drawer and started applying huge dollops of lube on her well-rimmed, twitching little asshole. Slowly rubbing her clit, Eric circled his fingers all around his sister's sphincter, coating her pliant butt-ring with lube before squirting more of the gooey gel straight into her asshole. To the sound of Annie's husky purrs, he easily sank his index all the way inside her rectum, twirling it around to grease up her anal walls.

Annie hummed with excitement during this careful, gentle preparations. The stimulation on her clit and asshole was already building into a warm, deep feeling of incoming ecstasy radiating from her crotch and sending wavelets of pleasurable anticipation throughout her body. When Eric slid his clit-frigging digits inside her creamy pussy to scoop up a glob of his own cum mixed with her gushing nectar to add it to her already lubed-up asshole, Annie held her breath and went rigid. The mind-blowing sensation of his digits touching each other through the thin membrane separating her tight holes triggered a lightning-fast orgasm that coursed through her like a blissful jolt as she felt her brother's fingers delve inside her ass and pussy at the same time.

Eric was panting himself, a smile on his face as he coated Annie's oily asshole with a dollop of their mixed juices straight from her pussy. Then, lathering an exaggerated amount of KY all over his pole, he guided his aching hardness to the entrance of his sister's forbidden little hole.

"Ready, Annie?" he asked looking at her. Her beautiful, pleasure-glowing face was pressed down on his pillow, her whole bent-over body was surrendered to him. What an amazing girl she is, he thought, I love her so much. A spurt of pre-cum oozed off his piss slit as he pushed his glans against her docile sphincter. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay? I'll go slow, sis, just try not to tense up."

"Uh-hu," Annie nodded, looking back at him with a mixture of lust and love and trust in her sparkling eyes. "I'll be okay, Eric. I'm so ready and relaxed, you made me cum so much with your fingers and that amazing tongue of yours! Now take my anal cherry and make my ass cum on your cock. Push it in, Eric, fuck my virgin ass!"

Holding firmly onto a plump juicy buttcheek with one hand and reaching down with the other to trace circles over her clit, Eric began wedging his rock-hard cock into his sister's asshole. Her greasy little star resisted his fat poking glans at first, but he kept the pressure until Annie's pouty pucker yielded.

Eric gasped as he watched the crinkled rim of her sphincter distend and dilate around his girthy pole, granting him access to his sister's untouched ass. Annie moaned deep in her throat as she felt her tight butt-ring stretch out around Eric's spongy knob. The feel of his cock pushing into her ass took her breath away. It was so unique and new and deliciously naughty.

Slowly, almost reverently, feeling Annie's acceptance of his intruding dick, Eric started easing himself into his sister's most delicate, most intimate orifice. Opening her ass as gently as possible, he slid millimeter after millimeter of his shaft inside her tight slippery rectum.

Surrendering herself completely to her beloved big brother was easy, Annie trusted him completely and she loved what they were doing together. His fingers on her clit created a constant undercurrent of pleasure that dispelled any fleeting sense of discomfort from the anal invasion. Cooing as she felt Eric slowly opening her up as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper into her ass, Annie exhaled and relaxed her anal muscles, focusing on the unusual but not unpleasant feeling of fullness and on the intoxicating idea that she was getting sodomized by her own brother.

She had started enjoying the stretching, stuffing sensation in her ass when suddenly Eric stopped and grunted, breathing raggedly. "Oh my god, Annie, you're so tight! Your ass feels amazing! You okay, sis? I'll stop of you need time to adjust."

"Uuuhh! No! I mean, yes, yeeees, I'm oooh!... I'm alright, Eric. Don't stop, keep going! Rub my clit and keep fucking my ass! Oooh god... I want you to fill me, I need to feel all of you deep in my aaaass! Uuuh fuck!"

"Annie, baby, you're the best girl in the world," Eric murmured, leaning over her arched back to plant a kiss on her shoulder before straightening up on his knees again and resuming his relentless yet careful butt-stretching.

When he was half-buried inside her ass, Eric started a gentle in-out fucking motion, withdrawing slightly and then driving his slippery cock a bit deeper at each push, methodically lodging himself inside his sister's warm anal tunnel. Annie's moans came louder and in sync with his gentle humping rhythm. Her vocalizations were music to Eric's ears, a sexy alternation of husky lustful purrs on the in-strokes and vaguely disappointed whimpers on the out-strokes.

As Annie's virgin rectum reshaped itself around her brother's veiny hardness and he crammed more and more of his stiff meat inside her snug oily asshole, the unusual anal stimulation warming her and making her tingle all over started growing in intensity. A bubble of deep, vibrating pleasure was coalescing in her abdomen, amplified by Eric's fingers strumming her clit. The sensation was so new and powerful that it almost scared her.

As he grunted from the amazing feel of his sister's slick buttery tightness enveloping his ass-drilling tool, Eric marveled at the obvious pleasure that Annie was taking from their sodomy. Her little pussy was leaking a constant stream of nectar and she was shivering in delight as he inexorably packed her ass full of cock. Buttfucking his beloved little sis felt great already, but knowing that she liked it as much as he did made the whole experience even more special.

Finally, with one last gliding push, Eric's balls bumped into Annie's weeping slit and he found himself buried to the hilt inside her epic bubble-butt. Suddenly his whole cock, from tip to root, was squeezed in a warm, hugging anal caress, then another and another. Underneath him, Annie was shuddering and panting in time with the erratic contractions of her dick-crammed asshole.

"Oooh Annie! This is incredible, your ass is sucking me! Aaaah yeah, so hot and tight!"

"Eric! Uuuuhh!... Touch my clit now! Faster, rub me faster yeeees! Ooooohhh my god! I'm gonna... Aaahhh, yeees, I'm cuuuh-uuhh-uumming!"

Rolling and pinching her clit more urgently between his fingers while she cried out in climax, Eric remained as still as possible, buried balls-deep in his sister's massaging, tugging rectum. His eyes rolled back in his head as he grunted in pleasure and gritted his teeth, willing himself not to explode just yet. While he kept furiously frigging her nub, Eric managed to ride out Annie's huge orgasm, glorying in the heavenly tightness of her contracting and relaxing anal sheath.

When her yelps abated and her amazing asshole seemed to loosen its delicious stranglehold on his fat cock, Eric was hit by his sister's intoxicating words. "Fuck me, Eric... You have to fuck my ass now, I need it so bad..." she murmured, looking back over her shoulder at him with glazed-over, barely open, lust-filled eyes.

A beatific smile was painted on her parted lips as Eric began pulling his thick shaft out of her snug anal depths and then driving it all the way back in. As her brother sawed his cock into her stretched-out greasy sphincter, Annie kept automatically murmuring her throaty, naughty mantra: "Fuck my ass... Uuhh yeah, fuck me... Fuck my ass, Eric... Aaaah... Fuck my aaaass..."

Slowly at first but gradually picking up speed as he felt her slippery rectum surrender and adapt to his butt-reaming cock, Eric fucked his sister's beautiful ass. He loved the hot tight feel of her anus around his dick as he slid inside her and he was crazy about the creamy cozy sensation that Annie's anal walls gave him when he was immersed balls-deep in her ass. Most of all though, he got wild at the sight of her clingy, freshly deflowered rosebud dragging along his glistening tool on the out-strokes. It looked like her dilated butt-ring didn't want to let him go, and Annie's groans as he vacated her rectum, leaving her empty, seemed to confirm this impression. Needless to say, Eric never failed to cram himself swiftly back inside his sister's amazing ass over and over again.

Egged on by Annie's broken mewls and lusty encouragement, his pace and ardor growing the more he repeated the incredible act of driving his pulsing length into her tiny anus until his groin clapped against her curvy jiggly bubble-butt, Eric growled as he pounded her ass with abandon. He had to grab his sister's fleshy buns with both hands to hold on to her while he slammed into her rectum with slick, fluid jabs that made Annie wail and thrash crazily. As soon as his digits left her clit they were replaced by Annie's own, her deft fingers immediately starting to frig her nub in time with her brother's merciless ass-splitting thrusts.

Soon their assfucking became frantic, as if a rush of animalistic anal lust had taken over the siblings. When Annie started pushing her soft bouncy butt back to meet her brother's impaling strokes, Eric went off his final reservations and began drilling her asshole with all he had.

Leaning down on her bent-over body, he grunted into Annie's ear. "Oooh Annie, I love your ass! I'm gonna fuck your beautiful ass all the time, sis! It's just too good, so warm and tight around my cock... Aaahh this tight little asshole is amazing!"

"Yeeess, Eric, fuck my aaaass! Your cock feels so good in my ass aaaahhh! I love feeling so full of you, Eric! You're so big and hard inside me... Uuuhh! You can fuck my aaaahh... You can fuck my ass anytime, I love iiiiit!"

With her fingertips furiously tormenting her clit and her anal nerve endings sizzling and sending sparks of pure pleasure at each of her brother's ramming thrusts, Annie felt electrified and almost faint at the same time. This was fantastic. This was what she had been fantasizing about so much for the past weeks. Having her brother in her pussy had felt like fusing with him, becoming one with each other, which she loved. But feeling him so deep in her ass, reaming her tiny virgin butthole and sinking his massive meaty cock all the way in her tight sensitive rectum, it was mind-blowing.

She felt his, completely and undeniably his. She was totally dominated, willingly submissive, and she couldn't get enough of it. She enjoyed feeling stuffed to bursting, and she was thrilled by how it seemed like her brother was fucking her entire body, not just a part of her, but her, as a whole. She loved how Eric entered and re-entered her ass, filling her rectum completely and pushing himself so deep inside her that it felt like he was poking into her stomach. She loved hearing him grunt like a rutting beast, his body weighing against her arched back, his hot ragged breath on her neck, his big strong hands holding her plump rump firmly in his possessive grip.

With her ass in the air and her face buried in the pillow, high on the stretching filling sensation of having her brother's mighty cock slamming mercilessly into her surrendered little anus, Annie felt overjoyed. Her head spun as she realized that she had finally made her most secret dream come true: she now belonged to her brother. It was amazing, it was how it was supposed to be.

On the verge of an earth-shattering climax, feeling awash in pleasure to the point of losing herself in it, Annie suddenly fell forward, her knees giving way beneath her so that her curvaceous frame crumpled down, leaving her lying flat on her tummy. A groan escaped her lips as her brother's strong cock slipped out of her ass at her abrupt shift, his fat purple glans vacating her slippery butthole with a slurping pop.

For a second, Eric stared at his sister's stretched-out asshole, entranced by the sight of that reddened gaping hole pulsing invitingly before him. An unbidden wave of affection hit him at the thought that he had just taken his sweet Annie's last cherry, that she had gifted him with her anal virginity. Then, desperate to sink himself inside the welcoming depths of his little sis's hot ass again, he lay behind her and wrapped his arms around her soft voluptuous body.

Spooning her as he lodged his aching boner against her slowly closing sphincter, Eric pushed, slipping his slick hardness all the way up Annie's ass. To the sound of her panting moans, holding her tight from behind, he resumed buttfucking his sister with gusto.

Both on the verge, the siblings rushed to their climax as Eric slammed his cock into Annie's ass with reckless intensity. Annie's hand shook and her fingers were a blur on her clit as she frigged her thick pulsing nub with all she had, mewling as Eric pounded her ass harder and deeper and faster at every second, his breath ragged and hot against her neck. When she felt like she was going to explode from the sheer magnitude of her build-up, she turned her head and murmured into her brother's panting mouth.

"Oooohh, Eric, say it... Uuuuh! I'm so close... Tell me, pleeeease..."

Spooning her tighter, pawing at her tits and pinching her fat puffy nipples with one hand while he caressed her soft smooth tummy with the other, Eric realized immediately what his sister meant. Drilling her ass as hard and deep as he could, feeling his heart burst with emotion and passion, he told her.

"I love you, Annie... You're the one... Aaahh you're the only one for me, siiiis!"

"Eriiiiic ooohh! I... I love you too uuuuuhhh!"

It happened all at once. Like a cascading sequence of pleasurable detonations, Eric's words sent Annie over the edge. A blissful shockwave radiated from her tortured clit and engulfed her whole body, sending her well-fucked, overstimulated rectum into a series of orgasmic spasms. As her anal walls clamped around his throbbing pistoning meat, Eric gave one last mighty thrust and slammed himself as far up his sister's ass as his cock could go, exploding in orgasm.

Spray after spray of thick creamy cum spurted from his twitching boner, flooding Annie's bowels and filling her ass with brotherly seed. Unable to control himself, barely able to move inside the tight buttery confines of her climaxing asshole, Eric kept unconsciously humping and grinding into Annie's plump bubble-butt, feeling his jetting sperm squish around his raging cock as he tried to cram himself deeper into his sister's clingy cum-sloppy hole.

As Eric's cock bucked inside Annie's ass and her rippling rectum milked and sucked and drained him of every gooey dollop of semen, the siblings' mouths clamped over each other instinctively, their lips locking in a long, passionate soulkiss.

The warm sensation of her brother's cum splashing deep inside her and plastering her rectum with thick seed made Annie's orgasm flare even brighter. Feeling him cum like a geyser in her ass, his cock hardening and thickening with each ejaculatory pulse, was the height of the highest peak of her life. She was barely aware of her surroundings as her lips and tongue met Eric's sucking, nibbling mouth, but her body responded somehow, reciprocating his loving kiss while her consciousness floated away in the glow.

Long after their toe-curling orgasms abated, his cock still embedded in her ass, Eric kept holding Annie in his arms, basking in their new-found intimacy. It was a feeling of serenity so deep and true that he knew he could never have achieved it with anyone but her. Spooning his sweet little sister tightly, his palms filled with her huge jutting tits, his cheek pressed on hers, their mouths brushing softly together, Eric felt at peace, as if all the scattered pieces of his confused self were finally fitting into place. As long as he was with Annie, he knew, he was where he belonged.

Snuggled into her brother's embrace, his cock lodged in her ass still connecting their exhausted bodies, Annie wished they could stay joined like that indefinitely. She instinctively clamped her deflowered anus around Eric's softening pole, wishing to keep him inside her as long as possible. As his cock deflated and failed to completely plug her tender loosened asshole, the river of seed he had pumped into her rectum started to dribble out around his wilting shaft, oozing down her asscrack and into his groin, gluing their bodies together. When he plopped out of her conquered little hole and his spent cock nestled between her plump cum-slick buttcheeks, Annie cooed, loving the feel of her brother's dick resting between her soft curvy buns among rivulets of his leaking sperm.

Barely awake, resisting the urge to just give in to the sweet soporific post-orgasmic aftershocks coursing through her, unable to even speak, Annie only managed to turn her head slightly. She exhaled a soft purr, once again offering her tumid lips to her brother. Eric's mouth met hers immediately, his sigh of quiet joy fusing with Annie's own contented mewl.

Melting into his kiss, secure and safe as he held her close to his muscular body, warmed by the indescribable bond of affection linking them now more than ever, Annie closed her eyes and let herself drown in the lulling tide of sibling love engulfing the two of them and obliterating everything else.

Unable to see past the dark curtain of their closed eyelids yet sensing the ghost of a smile playing on the other's lips, Annie and Eric drifted off to sleep, perfectly happy.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers