It Started With a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

Swiftly, Annie raised her hips and locked her legs around her brother's back, pulling his hips down, forcing his cock deeper inside her. Eric growled as he felt himself sink into the soft silky-smooth tightness of his sister's pussy. Completing the penetrating motion she had suddenly started, he eased his cock deeper into those hot velvety folds, feeling the sheath of his sister's snug vaginal walls opening before his invading pole, accepting him, welcoming him in, until he was all the way inside her.

The siblings erupted in a mutual blissful groan as Annie's labia wrapped around the root of Eric's cock. Unable to look elsewhere, their eyes went to their crotches. Eric and Annie gasped at the sight of their joined sexes, elated and disbelieving before the reality that their bodies were finally fused together, like they had both fantasized they could be. The sight of that dream come true made them ecstatic.

"Aaaahh Annie! Oooh baby," he grunted, feeling his twitching boner flex and throb inside the perfect, massaging confines of his sister's pussy. "You're amazing, you feel so good! You're so soft and tight, sis!"

With her mouth open in a wide O and her mind awash in indescribable rapture, Annie could barely talk as she experienced a feeling of perfect completion. For the first time, now that her brother was inside her, pulsing in her and filling her deliciously full, she was finally whole.

"Eric... Ohhh god, Eric... You feel so good, so big inside me... Fuck me, please," she practically sobbed, overcome with desire as she felt her brother start to move in her. "Oooh yeees, fuck meee!"

After some slow careful strokes, Annie's hot little slit adapted to the stretching presence of Eric's massive cock. Her incredibly snug, thoroughly soaked pussy felt like a sheath fitting his cock to perfection, as if it was meant specifically for him and nobody else. It was the most incredible sensation that Eric had ever experienced. Drunk on her mewls, giddy at the feel of her impossible tightness clinging wetly all around his thick boner, he began fucking his sister.

Over the chorus of their moans and yelps, the siblings soon got into a rhythm. Eric's cock glistened with juices as he slid in and out of Annie's little snatch. Her moist swollen labia clung to him as he glided out, her puffy pussy lips dragging along his shaft as if reticent to let him go. When he plunged into her and filled her all over again, the heels of her little feet dug into his sculpted butt as she held him buried deep inside her. Their coupling was instinctual and fluid, their sexes matching flawlessly, their rutting bodies humming in unison, guided by the tempo of an inherent sensual harmony connecting them. Neither of them had ever thought sex could get so satisfying, so intimate.

While he basked in the indescribable sensations radiating from his pistoning meat, Eric kissed and touched and nuzzled his beautiful, sweet sister. He couldn't decide if he wanted to kiss her luscious lips or lick her slender neck or suck and grab and squeeze her jiggling jugs or bite into her pebble-hard pink nipples, so he did all of that, frenziedly taking possession of her soft welcoming body, trying to have her all at once. Annie loved it, feeling electrified by her brother's burning passion for her and liking everything he did to her, unconditionally.

High on love and lust, Eric pawed and sucked and smooched his sister, certain only of his need to keep pushing himself to the hilt into Annie's hot, slippery pussy. Soon his thrusts increased in length and depth and speed, making Annie's cries and incoherent yelps of encouragement erupt louder and huskier from her slack mouth. As his shaft sank relentlessly into her tight slit, Eric's desire increased and got wilder. The more he plowed his sister, the hornier he got, only wanting more of her.

It didn't take long for him to start slamming away at Annie's gushing, steaming pussy, much to her delight. A broken cry of pleasure erupted from her throat each time her brother's low-hanging balls bumped against her asshole, his thick hardness pushing deeper into her at each increasingly powerful thrust. Egged on by her obvious appreciation, Eric let all his long-denied passion boil over and crammed himself balls-deep inside his sister over and over again, needing to be one with her like his life depended on it.

Annie felt like a constant, uninterrupted orgasmic tide was lulling her away, the pleasure from her brother's pistoning cock never abating but ebbing and flowing, reaching peaks and then diminishing briefly just to rear up higher again and again and again. Eric's hands and mouth, his broken grunts but most of all his strong stiff pole were making her cum like she never even imagined she could, sending her tight, wet, dick-stuffed pussy into a perpetual state of rippling spasm.

When Eric finally managed to speak, his voice was dripping with unbridled lust. "I'm gonna cum, Annie... Gonna cum in you," he croaked, his hips accelerating to a blur, his cock pounding into his sister's little pussy like a jackhammer. "So good, so wet and tight... You're the best, sis... I love you so fucking much, Annie... Aahhh, I'm... Cumming in you, baby, aaaaah fuuck!"

His words reached her like a blinding light shining through the blissful haze enveloping her. She was about to have her brother's cum inside her: the mere thought made Annie's heavy-lidded eyes snap open. Eric's face was right there, handsome and reassuring, his nose touching hers, his expression one of pleasure so intense it bordered on sweet pain.

"Yes! Cum inside me, Eric!" she screamed, shaking all over as she pumped her hips up to meet his furious strokes. The lewd wet cadence of Eric's groin slapping against her nectar-soaked crotch reached a breakneck tempo as he gave a final series of brutal thrusts and then buried himself as deep as possible in her tight velvety pussy, cumming explosively.

Annie's climax radiated through her body like a shockwave as she felt her brother's cock thicken and harden inside her, swelling even bigger than he was as it pulsed and throbbed and sprayed her vaginal channel with a torrential stream of spurting cum. A strangled cry of release escaped her tumid lips every time another thick powerful jet of Eric's creamy seed splashed into her core, filling her to capacity with brotherly semen, marking her as his.

High on her most amazing orgasm ever, her eyes full of her adored big brother's face and her ears ringing with his lustful growls of pleasure, Annie barely managed to blurt out: "In my mouth, Eric! Please cum in my mouth too! I want to taste you, I need to drink you, pleeeeease!"

His vision blurred, his mind staggering with the overcharging eroticism of his sister's request, Eric slipped his still ejaculating boner from her snug rippling pussy with a squishy slurp. Groaning at the awesome sight of her open mouth waiting avidly to drink his seed, he straddled Annie's chest, plastering her soft tummy and her big bouncy boobs with pearly gobs of spunk in the process.

Sealing her soft pouty lips around his bulbous glans, Annie sucked a thick jetting rope of cum from Eric's cock, letting his semen flood her mouth. She purred as his sperm coated her palate and sent her taste buds into overdrive, her need to taste more of her brother's precious seed becoming overwhelming. Cooing in delight as she gulped down her brother's creamy ejaculate, Annie kept munching and suckling on him, milking the base of his still plump boner with her hand until her mouth was filled with his thick, intoxicating cum.

As Eric groaned from his sister's impressive cocksucking skills, Annie used her hot wet mouth and her talented lips to coax every last dribble of sperm from him. Only once she was satisfied that she had sucked him totally dry did she let her brother's meaty shaft slip out of her greedy vacuuming lips, giving his glans a wet slobbering smooch.

Eric thought he'd pass out from the rush of pure lust pervading him when he saw Annie open her mouth to show him her sperm-filled oral cavity. An impish light glinted in her eyes as she swirled the tasty white mouthful around and played with it with her tongue, acting slutty for her brother and loving every second.

"Oh my god, Annie!" Eric panted as he sat back on the couch, his gaze glued on his incredible sister, the vision of her bulging cheeks etching itself in his memory as she swallowed down his seed and then smiled at him with pure uninhibited joy painted on her cum-wet lips. "You're the best, Annie! Like, the absolute best girl ever! So beautiful and sweet but so, so fucking hot too!"

Annie giggled and blushed slightly at his words, glorying in the sensation of his hungry awestruck gaze fixed intensely on her. She beamed with naughty pride, feeling happy and confident and gorgeous like never before, but also going all fluffy inside from the affection she sensed in Eric's voice. She could almost feel his deep love enveloping her like a physical thing.

Sighing with contentment, she threw herself at him, hugging her beloved big brother with all she had and brushing her soft cheek on his strong sweaty chest, squashing her pillowy tits against his abs. His arms immediately encircled her curvy body, his fingers running through her hair, his touch making her feel good and safe, perfectly secure in his embrace.

"Oh Eric, I love this! I wanted it for so long," she said, looking up into her brother's relaxed, lovestruck face. "I love being with you, I never wanted anything as much as I wanted this, us, together like we are now. It feels great, and right. I want to be yours, Eric, only yours. I love you so much, and I want to be more than just your sister. I want to be your girlfriend, your cumslut, your own nasty sister-whore, your little cocksucking fucktoy! I don't care if it's supposed to be wrong, I don't think it is and it surely doesn't feel wrong. It's amazing and it's all I want: you and only you, Eric, my awesome big brother! Just let me be yours, Eric, I want to be with you, always."

As she talked, Annie had wrapped her little hand around her brother's deflating but still impressive cock, slowly jacking him off, keeping him hard with the gentle pumping motions of her tiny fist. As if that wasn't exciting enough, her honest, lustful and heartfelt declaration sent jolts of life into his quickly recovering shaft.

Eric swallowed the lump in his throat before leaning down and cupping Annie's chin in his big hand, staring at her sparkling eyes, gazing into her. Unable to speak, he just kissed his sweet Annie on the lips, hard and deep, tasting himself on her tongue and not caring, wishing only to find a way to express his adoration for this incredible creature that was his sister and his one true love.

"Annie, baby, I love you too," he said breathlessly when they broke their passionate soulkiss. "I've wasted so much time already, I hurt you enough as it is... From now on, nothing is gonna come between us. I don't care anymore about what we're supposed to do, even if it's weird or wrong to the rest of the world. You and I have this, Annie, and it's great, and too bad if nobody can understand us. I want you and I love you, and you feel the same. That's all that matters. Even if we are brother and sister, so what? I actually love you even more for it, because I've always been close to you and I know how amazing you are and I know I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. I just know it."

Annie's eyes were huge, glinting with tears and brimming with undivided love as she reached her hand behind her brother's neck and pulled him closer. The sibling kissed, long an sweetly, smiling and laughing now and then as they made out, their simple, perfect happiness bubbling over unavoidably.

When she eventually unclasped her lips from Eric's, Annie immediately plunged her mouth down on his lap, engulfing his cock in her wet, warm oral cavity. Her tugging efforts had kept him hard all the while, but she wanted to suck him again, craving the feel of his thick meaty shaft stuffed in her mouth. Besides, she knew she'd need him to be nice and wet for what she had in mind next.

Eric threw his head back as he enjoyed the humming, slurping, incredible blowjob that his sweet Annie was giving him. She sucked him off so devotedly and enthusiastically, like only a loving little sister could. His eyes rolled back in his head as his glans slid past the constricting entrance of her throat. Annie kept going, slobbering and gagging but refusing to stop until she had crammed his whole stiff pole down her gullet.

Emboldened by his moans and by the feel of his hands grabbing and kneading and massaging her huge soft boobs and the fleshy upturned globes of her ass, Annie sucked her bother's cock for long minutes. She loved blowing his thick shaft, it felt so big and smooth and hard in her mouth. Using all her oral skills, Annie tried to give Eric the best blowjob ever, alternating between wild deep-throating plunges and slow smooching licks all over that fat raging pole. When she felt him throb inside her gullet in pre-orgasmic delight, Annie was tempted to bring the blowjob to its proper conclusion, aching to let him fill her mouth with seed. But, no matter how desperately she wanted to drink Eric's creamy cum again, she had another more burning urge that needed to be sated first.

"Mmmh, so hard and thick," she murmured dreamily, letting Eric's shaft pop wetly out of her mouth for a second, her lips still brushing his spongy glans and gently nursing on it. Turning her gaze to meet Eric's, she added with a mischievous smile: "It's gonna feel so big in my tiny little asshole..."

A huge dollop of pre-cum spurted out of Eric's purple cockhead at those words. Annie licked it up swiftly and once again plunged her face down on her brother's cock until his tip was lodged deep in her constricting, squeezing throat and her lips were pressed against his shaved crotch.

"Aaah Annie," he murmured, shivering with pleasure, his fingers automatically clenching around a handful of his sister's juicy asscheeks. "Are you serious? Do you really want to do it... In the ass?"

Nodding her cock-clogged head, Annie slid her soft wet lips slowly along his steel-hard cock before saying: "Of course, Eric. I want you to fuck my ass and cum deep inside me. All my holes are yours, not just my mouth and my pussy. I want you to take my virgin asshole, I'm actually sorry I only have this cherry left to give you but... It's only right that it should be you, Eric. I want my brother to have my ass, no one else."

Needing to kiss her so bad that it hurt, Eric grabbed his sister and pulled her up to sit on his lap before smashing his lips into hers, making Annie squeal and giggle with delight. She gladly let her strong brother manhandle her, Eric's furious passion for her going to her head like an aphrodisiac. Straddling him as they made out, Annie pressed his thick boner against her puffy sperm-dripping pussy-lips, grinding her hips as he kissed her deeply and pawed at her plump round ass.

"Oooh yeeees," she cooed as her brother spread her bouncy buttcheeks and probed her pink little rosebud with his fingertips. Finding her rubbery pucker wet with their combined run-off juices, Eric began massaging Annie's tiny hole, pulling its tender crinkled edges apart and gaping her virgin anus. "Aaahh Eric, yes, finger my ass! Open my tight little asshole for your cock!"

Eric's breathing was ragged as he slid his index and then his middle finger inside his sister's pliant sphincter. Their kissing got wild and Annie rocked her hips harder, masturbating her needy creamy slit and her thick clit on her brother's pole, arching her back to give him better access to her ass. She was thrilled at the feel of his thick fingers sliding into her anus, the sensation being way more intense and sexy than when she fingered her sphincter herself.

Suddenly though, right when she was about to lift her hips off his lap and guide his strong boner straight into her asshole to replace his butt-stretching fingers, Eric stopped kissing her. He straightened up and, which puzzled Annie the most, he eased his digits out of her anus.

"No," he said, shaking his head, looking at his flushed, baffled little sister, "we can't, Annie."

"What?!" she recoiled, scared. "But I thought... What does it mean... Don't you want me? I thought you like my ass..."

Eric laughed and held her in his arms. "No nonono, don't panic, sis! I don't mean we can't in general. We can, and I want to fuck your beautiful ass like crazy, believe me," he said, pointing at his aching erection and slapping both hands on Annie's luscious bubble-butt. "But we can't stay here, we really can't. I mean," he snickered, "what if Mom and Dad come home and find their son fucking their daughter in the ass on the living room couch? They're gonna kill us, Annie. Or maybe Mom will kill us while Dad has a freaking heart attack and dies on the spot!"

Annie burst out laughing, throwing her head back, thus allowing her brother to plant a wet slurping smooch on each of her jutting, swaying tits. "Yeah, you're right! I'm not sure who'd die if they caught us buttfucking, but there would definitely be tragedy and corpses involved!"

Still laughing at the scenario Eric had conjured up, the siblings quickly gathered all their discarded clothes and straightened up the couch before racing upstairs, headed for his room.

Without wasting another second, Annie went straight to her brother's bed and got on all fours. She leaned down slowly until her face was pressed into the pillow and her boobs were squashed underneath her bent-over frame. With her ass in the air and her weight resting on her elbows, Annie wiggled her jiggly upturned rump invitingly.

In a daze, Eric climbed in bed and knelt behind his sister. His cock was throbbing and his eyes were filled with the majestic sight of Annie's beautiful plump ass offered to him so willingly. Annie's submissive position, with her back arched and her hindquarters tilted up, emphasized the round bouncy perfection of her meaty, protruding bubble-butt. His mouth watered and his pulse raced as he fully realized that he was about to sink himself deep inside that magnificent ass.

"Wow, Annie," he exhaled, leaning down and peppering the soft, smooth skin of his sister's fleshy rump with adoring kisses and reverent caresses. "Your ass... It's a masterpiece, baby. So beautiful..."

Looking back over her shoulder, feeling naughty and hot and sexy under her brother's spellbound, hungry stare, Annie rotated her luscious bubble-butt, smiling and shivering with delight at the feel of Eric's lips and fingers delicately tracing her round booty all over. "Mmmh thanks, Eric. It's yours now, you can do whatever you want with it. My ass is all yours ooooh!..."

Annie gasped and her eyes bugged out as she suddenly felt her brother's hot wet tongue make contact with the tender sensitive pucker of her anus. She panted and moaned while Eric munched and lapped and slobbered all over her rubbery pink rosebud, licking it into relaxation with lewd kisses and probing strokes of his tongue.

With his palms holding apart the soft juicy flesh of Annie's plump globes and his fingertips gently gaping open the crinkled rim of her sphincter, Eric managed to poke his tongue inside his sister's saliva-slick asshole. His groan of bestial arousal was muffled by her sumptuous bubble-butt while Eric, his face buried in his sister's ass-crack, began to pump his tongue in and out of her anus like it was a tiny slithering cock.

Already writhing under her brother's analingual assault, Annie just couldn't take it anymore. "Aaaah god, yeees! Lick me, Eric, lick my ass and make me cum! Uuhhh yes, tongue-fuck my aaaaass!"

Annie's climax hit her hard and unexpectedly. She was glowing in the throes of her very first anal orgasm when she felt her brother's fingers on her pulsing clit. Increasing his rimming attentions as he felt Annie's anus tighten and relax around his tongue, Eric rolled his little sis's budding clit between his fingers, enhancing her climax and making her scream out her pleasure even louder.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers