It Started with Speeding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My staying power was strong, however, and I managed to keep from cumming into my wife's hot snatch. As good as my wife's cunt felt, I really wanted to feel Kat's velvety folds around me again.

I got my wish when I pulled away from my wife, and whispered, "I want to watch you fuck Kat." The blonde smiled up at me, and we quickly rearranged ourselves. Before I knew it, I was on my back and the blonde was straddling me. As my cock slid down through her moist folds, I groaned, amazed at how wonderful she felt. Her pubes neatly trimmed in that wispy, blonde landing strip.

I was lost in the pleasures that Kat's pussy was bringing me. I forgot about my wife. I watched her blonde hair bounce along with her tits as she fucked me. I was mesmerized by her expression of happiness and pleasure.

When my adulterous orgasm came and I filled the blonde up with my hot semen, I finally remembered my wife. I saw her sitting in the chair I was tied to, watching us fuck with an almost wistful look as she drove her silver vibrator in and out of her vagina.

She saw me looking, smiled, and blew me a kiss.

That night, I fell asleep cuddling with these two gorgeous ladies. And in the morning, I awoke to them moaning in another 69. As I felt my erection grow once again, I thought to myself, "Life is very good."

End of chapter 8

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.

12