All Comments on 'It Wasn't My Fault Ch. 02'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The two lovers went from embarrassed to conniving really quickly. But I guess being sued will do that.

Disappointed in Fanny as well. I think she deserved more in terms of being called out.a bit of an epilogue would have been grand. But a good tale!

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Good one.

Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MattblackUK has never met a lesbian he couldn't manage to vilify. Psychotherapy would no doubt be far more effective in resolving his issues with LGBTQ folks as opposed to waging a whiny defamation campaign against them through repetitive story elements on Literotica.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, people don't dislike you because of your sexuality.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

@Annie: "MattblackUK has never..."

*****

Yeah, except we all know you have a userID and what it is. Your problem is, some of us know MattblackUK personally, and also know that he doesn't "villify" anyone. I happen to be one of those LGBTQ "folks," as does another of our personal friends, and we have never once been vilified, but loved and supported by Matt. Shouldn't you be out dumpster diving for ham scraps, you six-piece chicken McNobody?

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I am pleased with what happened. Karen received the brunt of Karma. IMO MyFanwy could have suffered more. Seeing her she deals with the outcome. Does she show regret? Remorse? Anger? self-pity? Does she wait for Karen or live a life in a private hell. That journey could be an extension of Chapter two or chapter 3

Grammar very good

Dialogue Excellent

Story Flow is very good

BTB/RAAC Very good would like to see the Mrs, oops ex-Mrs suffer more

Kept my interest Excellent with a Capitol E

Creating a picture in my mind (new category) is very good. visualized two females on the bed, and the homeless shelter

Overall 4.7

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars for this 2nd part. Not really a very good story - way too any holes in the plot.

Although, I did appreciate how the judge shut down the objection raised by the defense lawyer re: anti-lesbian bias - because she is married to a woman.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"But what had shocked them both was the paperwork for a legal action against Karen and her company, for Constructive Discharge and Wrongful Termination, claiming a total of $20M!"

-

That would've shocked me too, since the dude wasn't discharged, he resigned. At least, that's what you wrote in the first chapter. But I highly appreciate that someone finally cleared up the whole "Alienation of affection"-bullshit.

I have to say... I liked it at the beginning. I liked the first chapter, and the start of this one. But by the end, it turned into yet another ridiculous powerfantasy fairy-tale, where judges just accept and dismiss evidence without calling for experts, value companies and change ownerships of those companies on the fly.

I'd also like to point out how the Author answered the Commenters who critisized the MC for being too tame, telling them to read chapter2 before building an opinion on that... and then chapter 2 proves the commenters right. This MC wouldn't have done shit. It was his lawyer-sister who did everything and got revenge for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the once mighty FBI must be even more powerful than I thought since they apparently have jurisdiction even in England!

Nice to know England also enforces the US state divorce laws.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

The judge decided that the reviews were fakes in 10 min. The defence had to get it done forensically, also why wasn't the forensic person in court. The lawyer wouldn't represent her because she no longer owned the company, less than an hour after the judge made her judgement, no paper work drawn up, no appeal considered. It really was a load of rubbish. I like anon ( unlike me, I usually disregard anons) reading of the situation between England and the USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sister has more balls then the fool.

@anony with the agenda

And as usual most feminists react to most situations without thought. Just based on their self given entitlement of always being right no matter what the facts are.

There is only one way to have a debate with a feminist on a subject to be based purely on facts. Put a ball gag in her mouth and walk away.......no facts from their point of view at all. Now I know the woke crowd will be up in arms over that comment. So, based on their ability to see understand that other views are out there a d don’t follow their narrow beliefs in freedom to live and let live without agreeing with what they think.

Let me take this opportunity to show them the same understanding and acceptance that they give others..........Ready for it?........... Are you near your safe room or a quiet space...........beware triggers ahead.........!

FUCK OFF YOU SELF ENTITLED WEASELS!!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK......MUST BE BECAUSE YOU DON’T.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Seriously? Looks like a major joke as to what a court can and can't do.

Written for 6th graders I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, reference my comments about chapter 1, hubby took the hit and made a plan, thanks largely to his sister, and got his revenge, he has lost his loving wife but has the rest of his life to live, when real crap happens all you can do is try to find as happier ending as you can.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Bastante pobre la narrativa y diálogos realmente infantiles.

No es tu mejor obra, sr. Autor

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a bad story. But, there wasn't enough burning, especially of the ex-wife.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Well at least his sister figuratively had a pair! Not sure how this would work out. If Karen was prepared to 'doctor' evidence for a court hearing what other business documentation would she have changed (a.k.a fraud). And look at the steel backbone of guy who now owns the company and will have to sort it out. Karen will appeal obviously and the company could be tied up for years. I doubt there will be much of the $7M value left by then. Fanny is screwed by the prenup and probably has no assets anyway

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Your stories are great but all end abruptly

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Oh a good laughing read, silly but good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well you have mastered going 100 MPH but when you stop on a dime it is a car wreck with little value.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Good story. I don't quite understand UK employment laws and $ awards, but good resut and courtroom drama.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An early story by the author (over 10 years ago) reveals the genius we have come to know and appreciate.

If you don't know the author, tis two-parter is a great introduction .

The Hoary Cleric

P.S. Remember a work of fiction takes place in a world created by the author, so researching the laws of his hoeland is a waste of time. Don't pick, JUST ENJOY!

MarrttyMarrtty2 months ago

Your work is good, I find the stories entertaining. But you seem to leave them hanging. Maybe it is a bit of artistic license. I suppose spelling out the victims recovery is not really needed, but to me it seems to short change the story a little.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 2 months ago

That was enjoyable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1467 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES