All Comments on 'Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 04'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Things are sure to get complicated .............hurry with the update, loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
typical

racist crap

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago
Italian Teases......Pts 3 & 4.

I applaud Kirk's decision on the selection of Carmina, not that it really matters. Carmina was an expected choice----prejudice aside. lol Perhaps the "Robot"should share my foresight. That's why he is Chairman! Plus, a smart & timely e-mail, didn't hurt, along with her frankness and honesty.Hopefully, I won't regret this admission by the end of the story.

As tempting as sex with her is, Kirk's warnings and words of caution.are falling on deaf ears. The lady knows what she wants. And plans to get. Nevertheless, she is married--not unhappily. But like many married women, she is tempted. Even a little vulnerable?

But she puts herself on a trek, guaged to delay the envitable. As Kirk says, her "Mother Hen" mentality is always in mode, and will undoubtedly(hopefully not) create problems with his fiance. But he should expect such developement. Italian women can be VERY controlling when it comes to men. Or did his fiance give her blessing to anything that goes down, as long as Carmina ..'takes care of Kirk'? I don't think that the fiance is naive. After all, she's helping to raise the man's kids. I'm willing to bet we will soon learn what the fiance thinks...or suspects..

A great ending would be a friendly mutual understanding with all four partners.

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Decadentdessert

Like so many things that we get involved in, things can get very complicated VERY fast. I appreciate your comments and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story. Your feedback is most welcome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous