It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

{{The drivers of the vehicles ran like hell,}} thought Dennis who was still up on the roof. {{I couldn’t think of a justification for shooting them.}}

{{That’s good,}} though Eliza uneasily. {{These guys have some top-notch gear, but . . .}}

Dennis piped in again. {{But their tactics were amateurish. A scary combination.}}

{{Means someone financed this little operation and used unproven people. Whoever did that is probably new to . . . whatever it is he or she is doing, but if they have the money . . .}} thought Allyson.

{{. . . then they might try again. But for a bunch of religious zealots to do something like this . . .}} added Wyrm.

{{. . . doesn’t make sense,}} finished Eliza.

A few minutes later, the cops started to arrive. They were appreciative that the damage done had been minimal and that the most of the criminals had been taken alive, though a few of the more close minded were still wary of dealing with non-humans, and Thug made most of them nervous. Museum officials showed up and made arrangements to have the Heaven’s Eye moved immediately. They would loved to display it another day, but they wouldn’t be able to even open the museum again until after the scheduled time. That meant that Eliza’s security team had the rest of the night off. After talking with a bunch of detectives, museum personnel and the press, Eliza turned off the telepathy spell and sent the team home. About that time, a female cop wandered up to her.

“Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m going to have to take you downtown to get an official statement.”

“Whatever you say . . .” she looked at the nametag over the woman’s left breast, “. . . Officer Ryder. Whatever you say.”

--------------------- -----------------------

About twenty minutes later . . .

--------------------- -----------------------

“Harder! Harder!,” Officer Pamela Ryder of the Springfield Police screamed at the top of her voice. The attractive thirty-year-old woman was attached to the cheap bed frame with her own handcuffs while Eliza, who was wearing Pamela’s police hat, was drilling her with a seven-inch strap-on dildo.

“Whatever you say,” Eliza said with a smile. She took a moment to look over the human woman’s muscular body. ‘This is a woman who knows how to take care of herself.’ Pamela had short black hair, smallish breasts and a well-muscled body. She took her police duties very seriously and kept in shape. She wasn’t particularly beautiful, but she was certainly cute and that body . . . oh that body. Eliza’s yellow eyes met Pamela’s blue ones, and both pairs were filled with lust. The two had met at a gun show at the civic center and had hit it off. Pamela had demonstrated a desire to be dominated during sex, possibly because she had to be in control the rest of the time. When Eliza took charge, Pamela became a sexual dynamo.

Of course, Pamela had hid certain things at the time; such as the fact she was married to a man and had a daughter. Eliza knew that she should call things off . . . that she shouldn’t be reduced to being ‘the other woman.’ But she never did. Pamela’s husband was a businessman who was away a lot, so there were too many opportunities. And Eliza had needs. Homosexuality was incredibly taboo in vampire culture, much like it had been in human culture several hundred years before. And that was the other reason that Eliza’s parents had never found a mate that satisfied Eliza. They had been looking at the wrong gender. Pamela would keep Eliza’s secret, much like Eliza’s crew had been doing for many years. If word got out, it could cause problems for her parents back home.

Eliza started plunging the dildo into Pamela’s warm pussy with greater speed and power. She had to be careful, because she didn’t actually want to hurt her lover. With her incisors recessed, she leaned over and started sucking on her lover’s rock hard nipples while Pamela’s legs were wrapped around Eliza’s trim waist. Then she moved to the other breast, fondling and licking them at the same time. About that time, the police hat fell off. She removed herself from between Pamela’s legs and straddled the woman’s chest, shoving the dildo into the woman’s mouth.

“Suck on it,” she ordered harshly. “Suck your own juices off it you little slut,” Eliza growled. Pamela liked it like this; rough and dirty. Hence, the handcuffs. Pamela sucked noisily on the plastic cock until Eliza was satisfied, then the vampire moved back between Pamela’s legs and started fucking away again. Eliza loved the ingenuity that humans had shown in their creation of sexual toys. She had developed quite a collection over the years.

“I think we need to try to something different,” she said. Eliza uncuffed Pamela and flipped her over onto her stomach and ordered her to grab the edge of the bed. Eliza looped the high-strength plastic cuffs that police used those days through the bars of the bed frame and secured them again. “Get that ass up,” she commanded, and Pamela got her knees under her and thrust her nice, round posterior up into the air. Eliza leaned in for a minute and started licking that delectable pussy. It was so sweet that it was almost addictive. She buried her tongue deep into her lover’s body and wiggled it around. That got Pamela moaning.

“You’re too noisy,” Eliza said haughtily. She grabbed Pamela’s cotton panties and shoved them into the woman’s mouth, then positioned herself behind the officer again, sinking the sex toy into the woman’s tight little cunt without any further fanfare. She took one of her thumbs and pressed it into Pamela’s asshole, causing the woman to grunt into her makeshift gag. She used her other hand to slap the cop hard on the ass. “I shouldn’t be having to do all the work here,” she said. That got Pamela slamming her hips back against Eliza, and the sound of flesh on flesh filled the cheap hotel room. Pamela kept humping backwards, and Eliza kept fucking forward, diddling with Pamela’s ass and spanking her relentlessly. After a few more minutes, Pamela began to cum. She was moaning like a bitch in heat into hear panty-gag as her pussy tightened and her skin shivered.

Eliza withdrew the toy and took of the harness. She lay on her back and edged her way along the bed until her head was underneath Pamela’s crotch. It was glistening wet from Pamela’s orgasm and smelled wonderful. It was so pink and smooth and perfect. She flattened her tongue and rubbed it all over the surface loving the feel of the fleshy parts move under the skin. Then a finger found its way back into Pamela’s asshole and Eliza tongue went deep. She used her nose to tease the surface and sometime the clit. Pamela was grinding her hips and forcing her crotch harder and harder against Eliza’s face. The vampire knew her human lover’s tastes (so to speak) and had her cumming on Eliza’s face rather quickly. The white-haired vampire drank in Pamela’s juices with great relish. To her, this was both figuratively and literally nourishment. It made her feel full . . . almost complete.

She crawled out from under Pamela and removed the handcuffs. As Eliza lay back on the bed, Pamela crawled seductively until her head was between her lover’s thighs, finally removing the panties from her mouth. It was the human’s turn to delve out the pleasure, and Pamela knew what she was doing. She knew what Eliza wanted and what Eliza needed. She started with her tongue, then took the vampire’s inner labia into her mouth and pressed them together with her own lips.

“Get your tongue inside me you little harlot,” Eliza hissed.

“Whatever you say ma’am,” Pamela returned evilly. She pressed her mouth into Eliza’s box as far as it would go and started licking. She used her thumbs to massage the outer labia and sometimes the clitoral hood. She had Eliza moaning quickly.

“Oh yeah,” the vampire cooed. “I knew how the police ‘protect,’ but so this is how they ‘serve’?”

“Come rain or snow,” Pamela muttered.

“I thought that was the post office,” Eliza said. “But rain and snow be damned, because I’m cumming now!”

Eliza delivered on that threat, giving Pamela a face full of girl juice. Eliza was a squirter too, and Pamela consumed almost all of it. Just then, a timer on Pamela’s communicator went off.

“Shit,” the officer said as she started wiping the cum from her face before giving Eliza a brief but heated kiss. “My break is almost over.”

“I know. You have to get back to work,” Eliza said.

Pamela looked at her lover. “Don’t be like that. I was just glad we were able to get together. I’ve missed you,” she said. Eliza even believed she was sincere. “When can I see you again?”

“When’s the next time your husband will be away?” came a response that sounded more bitter than Eliza had intended.

Silence filled the room for a moment. “Please don’t,” said Pamela quietly. “Don’t do this. We’ve been over this all before, and this is the way it has to be.”

Eliza sighed and turned her face away from the officer. Pamela was a good person who loved her husband and her child. But there were certain needs she had that weren’t getting met within her marriage. There were certain wants that only another woman could provide. And it wasn’t as if Eliza was exactly an unwilling participant in their little rendezvous.

“I know,” she said. “I’m sorry.” She was almost eighty years this woman’s senior, but she felt like a little child for a moment.

Pamela had finished getting dressed. “Listen, John is going to be going to Austin in a few days sometime soon, and my folks would love to have Samantha stay with them for a weekend.” She stood by the bed, leaned over and gave Eliza another kiss. “I’ll even wear some of that lingerie that you like,” she whispered.

Eliza moaned and smiled. She LOVED a woman in lingerie, and Pamela had stuff that only Eliza had seen. Even her husband didn’t get to see the really sexy gear. “We’ll see,” she said. “I’m not being coy, but you know how things come up at the last second in my line of work.”

“I’ve got your communicator number. I’ll call, and at the worst, you won’t be available.” She kissed Eliza one more time, then went back to work.

-------------------- ---------

The next evening . . .

-------------------- ---------

Eliza woke up in her own bed, just as the sun was going down. Despite what human legends claimed, vampires didn’t burst into flame in sunlight. They just slept during the day. The entire group had houses in the same area in a fenced in compound on the outskirts of town. They ate, trained and hung out together. The humans had taken to sleeping during the day as well. And thankfully, none of them gave her grief about where she had been after the job was over. And when she awoke, there was some interesting news waiting for her as the entire crew was sitting in the conference room of her house.

“Hey bright eyes,” said Wyrm.

Eliza looked around. The group looked concerned. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“The Heaven’s Eye got snagged at the airport this afternoon,” said Dennis.

“I was tapped into the police info stream, and it sounds like a professional job,” said Wyrm. “A hell of a lot better than the clowns we dealt with yesterday.”

Eliza brow furrowed a bit. “You think the whole thing at the museum last night was just a set up? Trying to get them to move the diamond before they were ready?”

“If that’s the case,” contributed Allyson, “then the person or persons behind this are a hell of a lot smarter than we thought. If the first group gets lucky and pulls it off, then fine. Otherwise, they knew just how the diamond would get moved out of the country and were waiting for it. And the plane they left in crossed into Mexico shortly after takeoff and was ditched. The perps are long gone.”

“Crap!” This troubled Eliza. The entire escapade had just evolved into something a little more sinister. “Well, it isn’t our problem anymore,” she said. “They shouldn’t have been so careless.” But no one was going to be mentally willing to drop it, and Eliza realized that. “Wyrm, would you do me a favor? Hook into the web and access the Arcanum.” The “Arcanum” was, for all intents and purposes, every piece of magical knowledge that humans had learned or been given about magic from the known history of Terra. “Rumor has it that a religious group was after this rock. Sects and cults tend to have some pretty odd beliefs, and they might have one about the Eye. See if you can find anything about powers or prophecies associated with big diamonds or jewels in general. It may not be our concern anymore, but it could be somebody’s.”

“Got it. What are you going to be doing?”

“I’m going to make sure the money for this job got transferred to the right account, then I’m going to orb my parents and see if they know anything that might not have made it into the Arcanum.”

Eliza went back to her bedroom and accessed the groups account. Sure enough, the money was sitting there, as was a message from the museum staff thanking them for the job they did. With the finances in order, she went over to her orb. Orbs were the magical equivalent of telephones, capable of projecting the voices of the users across seemingly infinite distances, and they were the only way for the two worlds to communicate besides direct travel. She talked to her father for a while, telling him about the job and her concerns regarding the diamond. He was obviously upset at her choice of vocation and the fact that she had been in danger, but he promised to look into any information the Prime Minster of his land might have regarding prophecies and diamonds. He wished her well, told her to be more careful, and they disconnected the transmission.

“Oh well,” thought Eliza. “It’ll probably turn out to be nothing.”

--------------- ----------------

A few days later . . .

--------------- ----------------

Eliza was going insane. Wyrm had been scanning the police data stream for days, but no one had any idea of where the Heaven’s Eye had gone. Eliza knew that such a jewel would be impossible to sell or display anywhere, so whoever took it must have some kind of designs for it. That was when her orb started to glow and she received a communication from her father.

“Hello dear,” her father said.

“Hello father.”

“I looked into this object that you were described. I couldn’t find any doomsday spells or dark prophecies that involved a large . . . What was it you called it?”

“A diamond. It is a fairly valuable object over here.”

“Yes. Anyway, nothing outright diabolical about such an object or anything really similar to it. But there was one very bizarre spell that used a . . . wait, I’ve got it here. Here it is, ‘A large crystalline orb with a thousand faces that shine like the stars of the night sky.’ But that is from a mending spell from millennia ago. The sorcerer who wrote the spell had gone mad a century earlier and no one had any idea what he was talking about. But he was powerful, so the scribes held on to it. They thought someone might make sense of it someday.”

“But mend what? Why would anyone go through this much trouble for a spell like that, especially one that’s never been tested?”

“We aren’t even sure that’s what it is for. Maybe they are just insane. They are human after all.”

“Father, your aristocracy is showing. I know a lot of perfectly nice humans. Several work for me.”

“You aren’t . . . cavorting with any of them, are you? Please tell me you’ve had the common sense to avoid . . . mingling with human males.”

If it weren’t for the tinge of bigotry, Eliza would have laughed at that statement. “No father, I haven’t been sleeping with any human males. I can’t believe that you still hold on to those old prejudices.”

“They are a different species, no matter how similar. Our alliances should remain political, not social. And I wish you would get this foolish idea being a glorified guard out of your head and come back home.”

Eliza was irked. “This is my decision. I like it here. I like these people and I like what I do. Just because I won’t be your political puppet . . .”

“Why must everything be so dramatic with you? There is nothing wrong with showing respect to your elders and respecting their wishes,” he said, somewhat angrily. Eliza’s father usually kept his composure, so he must be really ticked off. But Eliza didn’t care.

“Yet you’ve shown a blatant disregard for mine. I know you think this is just a phase. Have you actually considered the possibility that maybe I don’t want the life you planned for me? That I might actually know more of what’s better for me than you do? You can be so obstinate!”

Her father was almost growling. “Young lady, we will continue this conversation when you have recovered a modicum of composure and can show proper respect.”

“My stance won’t have changed,” Eliza returned as her father effectively “hung up” on her. She stormed angrily out of the room and onto her balcony, letting the cool night air and evening fog chill her boiling blood. “I am so tired of him,” she said to the enveloping darkness.

----------------- ------

The next day . . .

----------------- ------

Eliza was woken after having gone to bed only a few hours earlier. It was eleven in the morning, and that dreadful sun was blasting into the room. As she gained coherence, someone started closing the shades. Allyson was shaking her by the shoulders and Dennis was the one making it tolerably dark. Allyson looked . . . terrified.

“What?” asked Eliza, suddenly wide-awake.

“Wyrm got an emergency message from the police stream that woke him up. God . . . Eliza . . . the portal between dimensions . . . it’s closed!”

Eliza felt suddenly hollow and the air seemed thicker. Allyson pulled her into the main room where everyone else was waiting. Someone had fired up her holograph projector and tuned it into the national news station. The cameras and reporters were all at the Point, the place in France where the dimensional crack had formed. There was normally a large, jagged, glowing area about one hundred feet long and seventy feet high there. Now, there was nothing. The reporters claimed that by all accounts, a large group of armed men had broken into the facility build to house the portal, placed the stolen Heaven’s Eye diamond in the crevice, and then a robed figure had performed an incantation. The crack had shimmered even more brightly for a moment, then had slowly closed. Before it had completely closed, the figure had teleported himself or herself and the armed group away. After the crack had closed, magic wielding people all over the world reported having lost the ability to manipulate magic.

Eliza was stunned. She felt something missing, something that she had always felt deep inside herself. She turned and tried to levitate a pillow that was sitting on her couch. It should have been simple. It was something she had learned to do in her first year of schooling. Nothing happened. The pillow just sat there. Then, a breaking announcement came over the news stream.

Apparently, a holo-tape had been sent to every major world leader and major news organization. A figured cloaked in a dark robe appeared in the viewing field.

“Greetings, fellow rightful denizens of Earth,” the figure said. “We are the Purity! For centuries, the human world has been under siege by monsters from realm of hell itself. These creatures of the night came to this world to corrupt and conquer it. But the governments of this world, and even some decent but deceived human beings, embraced them. Well, no more! We have sealed the gates to hell forever! We used their own ‘magics’ against them. Now, we of the Purity will begin our crusade to rid the world of its inhuman impurities, making it safe once again for the human race!” Then the holo-video ended.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers