It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers

‘What the hell am I doing?’ Eliza thought as she started kissing the beautiful woman before her. ‘I’m on a mission! Men’s lives and the only hope I have of ever seeing my family again are at stake, and I’m making out in a prison observation tower with someone I barely know! Someone with incredibly soft, wonderful lips . . .’ Her objections trailed off into oblivion as Veronica unzipped Eliza’s jumpsuit without ever breaking that lip-lock. While Eliza did enjoy lingerie, she was wearing a sports bra at that moment. Of course, she hadn’t gone up there with the intention to seduce someone. Veronica had. She slid her hands into the opening of Veronica’s bodysuit and cupped her heavy breasts, basking in the heat they gave off and enjoying the feeling of their silky prison beneath her palms.

‘Okay,’ Veronica thought. ‘Now we’re getting somewhere.’ While Eliza was fondling her, Eliza pulled on the shoulders of her outfit and let the jumpsuit slide off. Then she broke the kiss at last and stepped back, pushing the garment all the way to the floor. She stood in the cool night air wearing only that bra and a pair of the skimpiest white panties she owned. The silk fabric barely covered her private parts and it tapered into a thong around back, exposing her tan-line-free tush. She stepped forward again and stuck her hands into Eliza’s jumpsuit, around her body and downward, grabbing two handfuls of that wonderful tight vampire behind. Then she kissed Eliza again.

Despite her age and appearance, Eliza hadn’t had many lovers in her life. Her need for secrecy and her hectic life had prohibited it. But here was a radiant, sexual entity offering herself up to Eliza’s appetite. How could she say no? Her body had already made its decision. Finally, Eliza’s rational mind made a decision as well. She wanted this woman, and she wanted her badly! She spun Veronica around and wrapped an arm tightly around the woman’s torso, just below the breasts. Her other arm snaked downward until her hand completely encompassed Veronica’s silk-clad crotch. Starting from the bottom, she traced one finger up the slot all the way to clit, pressing against Veronica’s panties and leaving a dark stain on the white satin. ‘Oh, this girl is ready to go,’ she thought as she sucked on the envoy’s earlobe. She moved her finger back down to the middle of the slot and wiggled it back and forth, pushing on the girl’s underwear until it almost sank into Veronica’s box. The human woman actually used her own hands to press down on Eliza’s in an attempt to push those fingers inside her. But Eliza was too strong. She just kept stroking and rubbing the wet, fleshy outer labia, sometimes stopping to pet the kitty.

By that point, Veronica was holding on for dear life. She had been the aggressor in getting things started, but Eliza was in charge now. The human woman was actually being held an inch off the ground while Eliza was rubbing her pussy unmercifully. And Veronica couldn’t get enough. She wanted to feel every part of her lover’s body. She wanted to taste the banquet that lay between those thighs. But first, she wanted to cum, and that was something Eliza was about to help her do. Eliza was rubbing in short, tight circles with great speed, and Veronica began let out short gasp-like grunts as she arched her back as much as she could in the vampire’s iron embrace. It was one of those perfect orgasms that started from the top of one’s head and the tips of one’s toes and built up steam as they pushed through the body, colliding in that paradise that lay between the thighs. Veronica’s tiny panties were soaked through and through. Eliza rubbed her a few more times down there as her sexual earthquake dissipated, then raised that hand to Veronica’s mouth and inserted two fingers into the woman’s mouth. Veronica sucked vigorously on those digits. She didn’t want to get a big ego, but she felt that she had never tasted better.

Eliza let Veronica’s feet hit the ground, grabbed the sides of her underwear and tore them from her body. Then she unhooked the woman’s bra and let it fall to ground. Finally, she turned Veronica back around.

Veronica had seen lustful expressions before, but this vampire looked downright hungry. But the human woman had an appetite to match. She pushed Eliza’s jumpsuit off her toned shoulders, then leaned in and started kissing her on the neck. She knew this was an erotic zone for vampires, and wanted to make the best of it. Eliza quickly began to moan, and Veronica smiled briefly. ‘Score one for the Earth woman,’ she thought. When her lover pulled her arms out of the suit, Veronica helped her pull that sports bra off over her head. Then she began pushing the suit down, but she did so very slowly. She lightly kissed each square inch of skin as it came into view. She lingered a little longer on Eliza’s breasts though. They weren’t quite as large as Veronica’s, but they filled out her hands nicely, with soft pink nipples and aureoles that felt perfect beneath her lips and tongue. Then she kissed the taut skin of Eliza’s abdomen. Then she traced the woman’s navel with her tongue.

Finally, the jumpsuit was pushed all the way down to Eliza’s hips. Veronica looked up and saw passion looking back. Veronica pushed the garment all the way down to her lover’s ankles, letting the vampire slowly step out, leaving her in only a small pair of stretchy, short-style panties. Eliza’s pussy was swollen with excitement and was straining against the material. Veronica could make out the distinct “camel toe” that was being form in Eliza’s underwear. Veronica placed a strong kiss on the damp material, then stroked her tongue between those swollen lips, making Eliza shudder. But she didn’t want anything between her and her prize. She pulled that underwear down, relishing the sight and smell of the most perfect pussy she had ever laid eyes on. She had never seen any fruit that looked so juicy and tempting as the pretty pink box in front of her. She looked up again and locked eyes with Eliza. She placed her hand under her lover’s crotch and slid two fingers inside Eliza’s entrance while slowing rubbing around the outside with her thumb. She began thrusting her fingers in and out, occasionally stretching them outward and eliciting more gasps from the vampire. Her thumb massaged the outer labia, then teased the clitoral region ever so briefly before moving on again. Then Veronica started kissing her way up back up Eliza’s body, but never stopped fingering that wonderful pussy. When she had reached Eliza’s breasts again, she decided to spend more time there. With her free hand, she cupped one breast and pushed it upward, then squeezed it until the nipple poked forth visibly from between her thumb and pointing finger. Veronica took that nipple in her mouth and applied as much suction as she could muster on it. Then she took the nub in her teeth and squeezed it gently.

Eliza was actually beginning to see stars. The pleasure she was feeling was just that exquisite. This human had some of the most nimble fingers she had ever felt, and her mouth and tongue were truly blessed. She held Veronica’s head as the woman almost nursed at her breast, though a nursing child probably wouldn’t be nipping at the nipple quite so much. Just when one breast had been ravished to the point of obscurity, Veronica moved onto the other one. But then the blonde woman started kissing her way up Eliza’s chest until those lips finally reached the vampire’s neck. Just as Eliza had never bit another vampire or human on the neck, none of her few lovers had ever really spent time on Eliza’s neck. The white-haired vampire’s neck was incredibly sensitive, and Veronica’s kisses and gentle licking were driving her wild. The human woman had barely spent a minute stimulating that part of Eliza’s body before Eliza climaxed like she had never climaxed before. She pressed herself against Veronica, trapping the latter woman’s hand in place as Eliza came. And Veronica kept kissing Eliza’s neck, causing the vampire to actually experience orgasm aftershocks. She had to hold onto the beautiful creature before her to keep from falling over.

“Oh goodness,” she mumbled. Her lips sought out those of Veronica, and they were well met. The two kissed for just a moment, but it felt like an eternity. “I’ve . . . never . . . That was incredible,” she said.

Veronica mirrored those sentiments. Bringing a woman pleasure was something she enjoyed doing and enjoyed watching. But what Eliza had apparently just experienced had been beyond Veronica’s definition of pleasure.

“I’m glad I could help,” Veronica said, kissing the nape of Eliza’s neck again. ‘Oh yeah,’ she thought. ‘This is a good spot on her.’

The two sank onto the floor and into a sixty-nine position. Both of them were wet and willing, and neither waited more than a second before diving into each other’s muff. Both women were going for the teasing approach, gently licking at the really sensitive parts while being a little rougher with the rest. Eliza liked sucking on her lover’s inner labia while Veronica like going deep into Eliza’s sex with her tongue spread wide. The sound of the two women lapping away, as well as their gasps, grunts and moans, echoed hollowly throughout the observation deck, but neither woman heard a thing. They were lost in a world of flesh and pungent aromas and sexual longing.

It was Veronica who first started using her fingers as miniature penises in an attempt to bring “the little death” to the “walking dead.” She scrunched three fingers together and drove them deep, then proceeded to look around them. Eliza responded by using the thumbs from both hand to pull the entrance to Veronica’s paradise open, giving her deeper access than she had ever had before. Both women’s techniques were quite effective.

Then Veronica stopped. “Do . . . do you want to taste me?” she asked.

Eliza was incredibly confused. “Isn’t that what I’m doing?”

“Not like that . . . or maybe not JUST like that.” The human woman crawled out from under her vampire counterpart, flipped Eliza over and pushed her into a seated position. Veronica straddled her lover’s lap. She tilted her head to the side, exposing the length of her neck again.

Eliza was running out of ways she could be stunned by this woman. “I’m . . . not . . . hungry,” she stammered. Maybe Veronica didn’t understand what that meant to one of her kind.

“I’m not offering it as sustenance,” the blonde woman responded. “I want to know how it feels. Yes, I understand what this means to you. And I’m offering it, just the same.”

Eliza could actually see the blood moving beneath that perfect skin. It beckoned to her. She barely noticed that Veronica was leaning in, offering the vampire that neck even as she slid a hand down between Veronica’s thighs and began to fondle her once more. ‘Do I dare?’ Eliza thought. She desired the woman before her, of that there was no doubt. But to share such an intimate embrace . . . ‘Am I ready for this? Is she?’ Like Veronica, she slipped a hand between her lover’s legs and continued to pleasure her. She curled her fingers inward, seeking the g-spot while her thumb ever so lightly caressed the clitoral hood. But then Veronica had leaned forward far enough that the skin of her neck met Eliza’s lips.

Eliza couldn’t hold back anymore. Her incisors began to extend just a little bit. Soon, those razor-sharp teeth stood out, fully pronounced. They touched Veronica’s delicate skin. Then Eliza bit down.

The reaction for both women was instantaneous and intense. Eliza felt all of her pleasure centers go into overdrive. Not only did she feel the ecstasy that Veronica’s fingers were bringing her, but she could feel the pleasure that Veronica was feeling by Eliza’s own hand. She felt the sweat on Veronica’s skin and heat in her heart. The world in her field of vision sped up to a blur. It was like watching a holo-video and having someone hit the fast forward. But it still made sense somehow. ‘Is this how a human goes through the world?’ she thought. ‘Their lives are so short that they charge headfirst and headstrong into any obstacle, because they have no time to waste.’ Veronica’s fingers also seemed to be moving faster than humanly possible. They were like pistons in an old-fashioned six-cylinder engine that humans used centuries earlier. And they were bringing her to the brink.

In Veronica’s mind, everything had slowed to a crawl. It was almost as if she could see each individual movement of an insect’s wings at it slowly drifted through the air of the observation tower. She felt like she could see for miles around through the gaps in the railing, and she could see in the dark better than she could in the day. The night brought colors that no human could ever see, like taking the known spectrum and turning it on its side. And she felt herself inside of Eliza. Her fingers were inside this beautiful creature, as was her blood. But it was more than physically being inside. She was spiritually inside of Eliza as well. Her very being was being hungered for, and Veronica wanted to be devoured. Eliza’s fingers seemed to be moving at an excruciatingly slow pace, almost as if to torture her. But the torment was sweet as strawberry wine, and it soon brought her to the brink.

At the exact same moment, both women climaxed. Their respective bodies tightened up and tried to trap one another’s fingers inside. Veronica’s full chest jiggled and swayed, while every muscle in Eliza’s body was clearly visible under her pale skin. Eliza was forced to withdraw her fangs. Suddenly, Eliza’s world slowed down and Veronica’s world sped up again. Both women were drenched in perspiration and their hands were coated with the other woman’s juices. Though neither would have believed it, but their final embrace had lasted only a minute or so. The puncture wounds on Veronica’s neck were small, and the amount of blood that Eliza had actually consumed was miniscule. As Veronica had said, it hadn’t been an offer of nourishment.

Eliza collapsed backward onto the deck, and Veronica lay down next to her with an arm and leg draped over the top of the vampire’s body. Neither could speak, but that was just as well. Neither could think of a single thing to say.

------------ --------------

An hour later . . .

------------ --------------

Eliza was laying in her bunk in what had been a solitary confinement cell once upon a time. The sun would be coming up soon, and she would need to sleep for a few hours at that point. She and Veronica had dressed after their impromptu rendezvous in complete silence. Veronica had flipped the collar on her jumpsuit up to hide the bite marks, but those would heal quickly. What they had shared was too intense to vocalize right then and there. They descended the circular stairwell and parted ways at the bottom, but not before their hands touched and held each other one more time. At different times, each had looked back. But both needed some space for a bit.

Eliza had been lying on her bed ever since, staring at a steel ceiling. She thought she was as prepared as she could be, but Veronica had presented herself as an intangible . . . a lovely, delicious intangible. Eliza licked her lips, and found that she could still taste the blonde woman. She rolled over onto her stomach and pushed her face into her pillow and screamed. She felt like a schoolgirl with a crush, and it was annoying the hell out of her. Then she heard knocking on the door.

“Eliza?” came Wyrm’s voice.

“Come in,” she said with an irritated voice.

“Don’t shoot,” he joked, making Eliza smiled. She had never been able to intimidate Wyrm because he didn’t take her temper very seriously. He walked in holding a small shiny disc. “I thought you might want this,” he said smugly.

Eliza didn’t much care for the tone in his voice or the gleam in his eye. “What is it?”

“Let’s just say that you might want to try and remember where all the new surveillance equipment was set up. There was a camera on the roof not far away from a certain observation tower with the nicest view on the island.”

Eliza’s face flushed almost red with embarrassment. She hadn’t been thinking about that. She hadn’t gone up there thinking about sex, so . . .

“Don’t worry,” Wyrm said a little more warmly and less gleefully. “I rerouted the video feed to my station. This is the only copy of what happened. I thought you should have it . . . just in case you wanted to take notes for next time . . .”

Eliza nailed him in the face with a pillow. But she couldn’t stay mad at him. He was just too . . . cocky.

“I can’t say that I’m not just a little bit jealous though. Best looking woman that comes our way in a while since the last woman you were sleeping with, and you get to sleep with her too. You’re just lucky that you’re gorgeous and you pay well, otherwise I’d quit.”

Wyrm had propositioned her so many times and she had shot him down that it had turned into a game with them. He probably had no idea what he would do if she had ever actually said “yes.” But he knew she never would. He sat down on the edge of the bed. “What’s up?” he asked. “I thought you’d be high as a kite after that.”

“I wish I could explain it to you,” she mumbled. “That would mean it made sense to me.” She looked down at Wyrm. “It was more intense than anything I’ve ever experienced. I just wasn’t ready for it.”

“Even you can’t be ready for everything boss,” Wyrm told her. “Sometimes you just have to put yourself out there and let the world take its best shot.”

Eliza mulled over his simple logic. Then her eyes shot open. “Wyrm, you’re brilliant!” She jumped out of her bed and went looking for Captain Corbin. Her technology expert was left sitting on her bed.

“I am?” he pondered to an empty room.

----------------- ---------------------

About nine hours later . . .

----------------- ---------------------

“I hope you’re sure about this,” Captain Corbin said as the hydrofoils used by the U.S. Coastguard were being loaded up. Earlier in the day, they had activated an emergency beacon, broken radio silence and contacted the mainland. They announced that they knew the enemy was coming and that they were going to get the Dead Man’s World off the island. They had placed identical looking boxes in each of the craft.

“Let the bastards figure it out,” Eliza said. About then, Veronica wandered up.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” she said. Her collar was still turned up. Despite the awkwardness, Eliza badly wanted to talk to her about what had happened. But that would have to wait.

“Did you tell the men to get ready to ship out?” she asked of the Captain.

“They’re stowing their gear on the personnel transports now.” Along with the fast moving hydrofoils, several small but quick ships had arrived to move the troops off the island. The first wave of troops started loading their stuff up, all under Captain Corbin’s watchful eye. Eliza glanced up at one of the guard towers, blinked, then glanced away. Her eyes met Veronica’s. The blonde woman’s mouth turned upward in just the hint of a smile.

‘Is that a blush I see?’ Eliza thought. She watched as the woman slowly cocked her head to one side, much like she had done earlier, and absently played with a stray strand of hair that was cascading down her neck. Eliza gulped. She REALLY wanted to talk to that woman again.

Just then, all hell broke loose. The sound of choppers filled the skies and fast moving sea vessels could be heard off in the distance.

“Shit!” Eliza screamed. “Get those boats moving!” The hydrofoils with the boxes on them started churning up surf and then accelerated across the open water. Eliza’s superior night vision showed her that the Purity had brought hydrofoils of their own, and they diverted from their course to try and intercept the fleeing boats of the Coastguard.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers