It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

“You will be well compensated,” Veronica said, shooting him a dirty look. “You will be paid an additional twenty million for each stone in your care at the time WHEN the portal between worlds is reopened. And we will continue to pay expenses. Now if you don’t mind, I need to find a place to stay,” she said, looking straight into Eliza’s eyes. “I suppose I could bunk with Captain Corbin’s people.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Eliza said with forced indifference. “We’ve commandeered a few houses that were used by officers back in the day. You should stay there so you could be closed to me . . . I mean us . . . since you’re the official liaison and all.” The two women just stared at each other for a moment.

||FOR GOODNESS SAKES,|| Thug said. ||GET A ROOM ALREADY!||

Once again, Eliza’s crew started laughing and the Captain and Veronica had no idea why. Eliza grabbed the Veronica’s suitcase from the Captain.

“If you’ll follow me, I’ll show you to the house.”

--------------- ------------------

About ten minutes later . . .

--------------- ------------------

Veronica’s skirt was up around her hips and her back was pressed up against the wall as Eliza humped against her. The human woman’s skirt had basically been ripped off and underneath had been a blue satin bra. When the vampire had hiked up the woman’s skirt, she had noticed that the panties matched, and they were of the same diminutive status as the ones Veronica had been wearing in the tower. Veronica was willing to bet they would suffer the same fate.

Eliza was still wearing a military jumpsuit that had quickly become unzipped. But while Veronica would have liked to fondle the treasures inside, her arms were wrapped around the vampire’s neck as they kissed with incredible passion and ferocity. Eliza’s hands were under her lover’s buttocks, supporting her weight as she pushed her against the wall.

On the way over, they had agreed that Veronica needed to have her own bedroom, partially for the sake of official appearances and also to help the two women start a semi-normal relationship. But the rest of the details would have to be worked out later. There was business to attend to.

“Can . . . we . . . oh God . . . move this . . . to . . . the bed,” Veronica finally got out.

Eliza turned and carried her to the mattress. She was glad they hadn’t put sheets or anything on it, since that bed was about to get messed up. She sat the other woman’s ass down on the edge of the bed, letting Veronica unzip the vampire’s suit again. This time, Eliza had bypassed underwear altogether.

“Next time,” Veronica said huskily, “I want to see YOU in some lingerie.”

“No problems here, but . . . I thought . . .” Eliza was distracted as Veronica’s lips found the vampire’s navel and worked their way slowly up to her nipples. “I thought it might get in the way. It’ll never happen again.”

“Better not,” her lover responded. “I like to unwrap my toys before I play with them.” With Eliza standing naked before her, Veronica locked her lips around one nipple and shoved one hand beneath the other woman’s legs, plunging three fingers deep into vampire cunt. She used her other hand to grab a nice handful of Eliza’s ass, locking her lover in place while she worked her own brand of magic. She brought the back of her hand down to her knee and pulled Eliza down with it. The vampire got the idea and started bouncing up and down on that knee, driving Veronica’s fingers even deeper inside. The two women began to kiss heatedly. Veronica curled her hand a bit so she could rub Eliza’s upper mound with her palm on the down-stroke. Eliza sank down onto those fingers and just started humping her hips against them, fucking Veronica’s fingers and leg. Then the vampire gasped and arched her back as Veronica’s fingers made her cum. Her body jerked a couple of times as she expunged her sticky demons. She kept humping her hips, but a little more lightly as she kissed that fantastic human female beneath her. Veronica pulled her fingers out and tasted them. “Delicious,” was all she said.

Eliza pushed her lover back onto the bed. She grabbed Veronica by the hips and lifted them up, then grabbed the woman around her waist. This left Veronica’s body at a forty-five degree angle with only her shoulders and neck still resting on the mattress and the backs of her thighs were resting on Veronica’s shoulders. It also left her crotch completely at Eliza’s mercy. The vampire (once again) ripped those panties off with one, then looked down the length of Veronica’s body.

“I hope you brought a sack lunch, because this is going to take a while.”

Veronica quickly discovered, much to her own pleasure, that Eliza had meant what she said. For twenty minutes, the vampire showed incredible endurance as her tongue (and occasionally fingers) explored every part of Veronica’s sexual paradise. Outer lips were licked, inner lips were sucked on, the clitoris was teased with and without the protection of its hood and that incredible tongue ravished her depths. With her arms still around her lover’s hips, Eliza was able to massage the glistening outer labia with her hands, giving her tongue even more opportunities to go roaming.

Veronica was defenseless before this oral onslaught. Normally, she wouldn’t mind. Eliza’s tongue was nimble beyond comparison. The problem occurred when she began to climax . . . the first time. She pressed her thighs together around Eliza’s head and held on for dear life as her girl-juice started to seep onto Eliza’s face and down Veronica’s ass-crack. But Eliza didn’t stop. She continued her assault on Veronica’s clit, and the blonde woman found herself being kept at an incredibly high state of arousal until she came again, literally within twenty seconds of her first orgasm. After another few minutes, she came for the third time. Her crotch was coated with her own cum, and a river of it had run down her ass.

“Stop . . . I won’t . . . be able to keep going,” she gasped. Her crotch may had been soaked with her own juices, but her upper body was cover with sweat. “Sit on my face,” she said. “Sit on my mouth and dance!”

Eliza crawled up Veronica’s body, kissing everything. She did pause to fondle the woman’s full breasts through the now-damp fabric. She wanted to play with those, so she shoved her hands underneath the woman and undid the bra, pulling the constraint free. She got on her knees and swung one leg around, then back up until her crotch was over Veronica’s face. It was a win-win situation. Veronica got what she wanted, and her tongue disappeared into Eliza’s pussy, and the vampire got what she wanted as her hands found the human’s breasts. She pulled on both nipples a little, twisting them as she did so. Veronica moaned into her pussy, and the vibrations felt nice. So she tried again. This went on for five minutes, with Veronica licking and moaning while Eliza pulled, fondled and twisted. When Eliza came, she almost drowned her lover. She was gasping as if she had just run a marathon. When she arched her back, she kept a firm grip on those nipples, making Veronica groan even harder. And Veronica was bound and determined to return the favor, unwilling to let the vampire dismount her face until she had eaten her to another orgasm. And Eliza actually seemed to be getting juicier as the session progressed.

Eliza fell forward and started to crawl off Veronica towards the edge of the bed. This woman was insatiable! She felt the human sit up and start to crawl along behind her. Then, Veronica was on top of her, and Eliza felt those heavy breasts pushed into her back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the woman whispered in her ear. Eliza felt Veronica’s hot breath on the back of . . . her . . . neck.

“Oh my . . .” Veronica’s lips started kissing the back of Eliza’s neck, cutting her off in mid exclamation. Then those lips started sucking on Eliza’s neck. The vampire’s ability to defend herself simply turned off, because the rest of her body was turned on. Veronica moved a bit to the side, still tantalizing the vampire’s neck. She slid a hand back, over Eliza’s taut butt cheeks and between her legs. She started finger Eliza again, even as she tormented that neck. Now, it was Eliza who was helpless. Until Veronica’s lips moved away from their current location, the vampire was completely at the blonde woman’s mercy. And Veronica knew it. She had regained some of her strength, and she was keeping the advantage. As she kept up the assault on the neck, she would periodically pull her hand out from between her lover’s legs, spank her hard on one of those perfect cheeks, then slide her hand back into place. Soon, every spank elicited a groan of pleasure, as did ever touch of Veronica’s lips. But when she sank her thumb into Eliza’s asshole, it set off a sexual chain reaction. The vampire started cumming like there was no tomorrow, her body twisting and turning and shaking before finally collapsing onto the bed. But Veronica had her hips arched up and off the bed within a minute, never ceasing her three-pronged attack; thumb in the bum, fingers up front and lips on the neck. And she kept it up until she made Eliza cum again.

Eliza was seeing stars, but not much else. She had cum so hard she almost blacked out. “Oh . . . oh . . . that was . . . I’ve never felt . . .” She had run out of words. Her ass was as red as Veronica’s breasts were. She would be amazed if they both survived this encounter.

“My sentiments exactly,” Veronica said. “And we haven’t even gotten to the toys I brought yet.”

Though the idea was tempting, Eliza had other ideas. “No,” she whispered. “Tonight, lets just have it be you and me and nothing between us.”

Veronica actually blushed. It was kind of romantic. But the other thing Eliza had in mind was a little more primal. The vampire pushed her human lover onto her back once more. Then she scrunched all her fingers as tightly together as she could and pressed them into Veronica’s box. She loved the way her lover’s vaginal opening stretched and strained against her fingers. She started using those fingers like a piston, in and out and in and out. Then she increased her speed a little. Then, a little more. Soon, her hand was a blur as she used some of her superhuman speed. Veronica’s pussy was actually making a shlurping noise, while her mouth was almost singing Eliza’s praises.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” She wasn’t much of a conversationalist at that time, but her words were music to Eliza’s ears. Even before she started to orgasm, Veronica lifted her hips off the bed so that Eliza had a better line on her vaginal opening. Eliza leaned in and simply placed a flat portion of her tongue on Veronica’s clit, just letting that little nub rub against it as she pistoned the blonde woman’s box with amazing speed. Veronica could take no more. She grabbed her lover’s hand and held it in place while her vaginal muscles clamped down on whatever was available. She felt like she had no cum left in her body, but it didn’t stop her pussy from trying to expel it. But it was felt as good as the orgasms that had come before. Then her hips were back on the mattress.

The two women held each other tightly, covered in the sweat and other sexual residues of their passionate tryst.

“You know,” Veronica said at last, “we’re going to have to learn to pace ourselves. Otherwise, we won’t get ANY work done.”

Eliza nuzzled her nose against her lover’s cheek, then kissed her on the lips. “Deal,” she said when the kissed paused. “Though keeping my hands off you might be a bit difficult.” She kissed Veronica again.

“I didn’t say you had to,” Veronica moaned. “Just that we need to make sure it doesn’t interfere with . . . Oh yeah, right there . . . our jobs.” Eliza had been kissing her on the neck near the faint outlines of the bite marks she had left the last time. “Did you want to . . .”

“Bite you again? Yes, but I think I should wait. That was an intense experience last time, and I want to make sure it won’t hurt you. Besides, just because I don’t sink my fangs in doesn’t mean . . .” She stopped and kissed that neck again. “. . . that I can’t have fun.”

Something occurred to Veronica that she should have brought up earlier. “You’re going to be in trouble, aren’t you? With your own people? When they find out?”

“Yes,” Eliza said. “But it had to happen sometime. I was tired of hiding anyway.” She looked into Veronica’s eyes. “If you’re actually serious about this . . .”

“Which I am.”

“Then we’re going to have to talk some things out.”

“I know,” Veronica whispered. Together, they made the bed, showered and then curled up together. The talked about the little things until exhaustion overtook them. The big things could wait until the sun had set. One thing echoed through both their minds just before falling asleep. Come rain or shine, day or night, at least their lives wouldn’t be boring.

------------------ ----------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers