It's a Dirty Job Redux

Story Info
Mike Rowe returns for more.
3.6k words
3.77
8.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers

"Well, hello again," a familiar voice said before leaning into Beth's left ear and whispering, "How's my favorite dirty job?"

"Mike. How have you been?" Beth turned her head as Mike Rowe rotated, still in a half--crouching position, into the empty chair to Beth's left.

"I've been waiting to see you again, that's how I've been," Mike said in his familiar baritone. "I haven't stopped re--playing my last encounter with you in my head. You're all I've been thinking about since you replied to my text a few days ago."

"I'm glad you came back," Beth smiled. "Do you want a drink before we get outta here? I'm already ahead of you. I've had one."

"Ooooooo, I like your enthusiasm. No, . . . why don't we skip the preliminaries?" Mike asked as a broad smile appeared on his face.

Just what Beth wanted to hear. She was anxious to feel her fantasy man inside her again. Besides, Mike Rowe attracts attention, and she really didn't want to give her friends and neighbors too much to talk about. She wasn't worried for herself. Her husband knew exactly what she is doing. She just didn't like being the object of local gossip, and leaving a bar with Mike Rowe would be rich fodder for the local busybodies.

"Let's go then," Beth said returning Mike's smile. She picked up her purse and stood.

Mike couldn't help but admire the form of the dark--haired beauty standing before him. Her bust was large and natural. Double D's, he remembered, with large areoles and nipples. She had a trim waist and perfectly--tight buttocks. Tall too.

"Big tits and slim hips, just like I like them," he thought to himself.

"Mike?" Beth's voice brought him back to reality.

"Oh yeah, let's go." Mike stood. The two walked to the door and into the parking lot. When they were standing at the door of Beth's car, Beth turned and Mike handed her a room key.

"Room 218. Stafford Inn." Mike informed her succinctly. Beth smiled again and took the key. "Let me go in first. Less suspicious that way since it's my room." Mike emphasized "my."

Okay. See you in a few," Beth said and turned flirtatiously as she reached for the door handle.

Inside, Beth fired up the Hemi engine in her black Dodge Charger. She let it purr a minute, pressed a speed dial button on her cell, and shifted into reverse. As she backed the car out of the parking place, a familiar voice answered the telephone.

"Hey baby! Did he show?" her husband David asked.

"Yeah, he's here," Beth replied with excitement in her voice, but David detected a hint of anxiety.

"You good? Or are you having second thoughts?" David asked.

"No, not at all!" Beth replied quickly. "Guess I'm just a little nervous. I had a drink."

"Really, you?" David laughed, "You hardly ever drink."

"I know," Beth acknowledged, "but, like I said, I guess I'm a little nervous. I'm headed to his room now."

David laughed again, "Well, have fun and I'll talk to you later."

"Okay baby," Beth said, "I'll bring you sloppy seconds . . . or thirds . . . or . . ." Beth laughed at her own joke.

David laughed too, "Mmmmm . . ., you do that!"

"Love you, bye," Beth signaled the end to the conversation.

"Love you too." David smiled and pressed end on his cell phone.

During the remainder of the short drive, Beth thought about her first rendezvous with Mike Rowe. She never thought she would actually have sex with the star of her fantasies. Now, she was going to do it again. Beth could feel the wetness of her pussy as she pulled into the Stafford Inn and parked her car.

She locked her car and pointed herself toward Room 218.

"Have fun, he said!" Beth said out load to bolster her courage. She started walking toward his door.

She put the key in the slot and turned it. The door moved as the weight of the door was released. Beth opened the door and stepped inside. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, she felt Mike embrace her from behind. She felt his lips on the back and side of her neck.

"I've waited a long time for this." Mike whispered already breathless with passion.

Beth turned in his arms. "Me too," she said before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him hard on the mouth.

Mike's hands explored her body, moving from her waist to her hips. He pulled Beth into him. Then, his hands moved back to her waist and up to her breasts. He tried to cup her large tit in his left hand to no avail. They continued to kiss.

Beth's left hand moved to Mike's crotch as he massaged her tit through the fabric of her shirt and bra. She felt a familiar bulge through his jeans and rubbed up and down its length. She began to breathe rapidly. Her panties were wet. Mike moaned through their kiss. Her passion was building. Beth moved her hand up to Mike's belt buckle and began fumbling, trying to unbuckle it with one hand. Her efforts frustrated, Beth broke their kiss, took a half step back and unbuckled his belt with both hands. With the ends of his belt splayed open, she popped the snap on his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She could hear herself breathing hard. Mike moaned. She shoved her hand inside his jeans and underwear to find the hard, hot object of her desire. She surrounded its shaft with her hand. Pushing her hand further down into his underwear, she grabbed his scrotum. Another breathless kiss. She rolled his balls in her hand. Breaking her kiss once again, Beth pulled her hand out and knelt before Mike on one knee while pulling his jeans and underwear down from either side of his hips.

His large cock sprang out in front of Beth's face while she pushed his jeans and underwear down around the tops of his boots. It bobbed at rigid attention just beyond the point of her nose. Beth once again admired the girth of his fat cock. She remembered how well it stretched her pussy the last time he fucked her. She turned her head and laid her cheek against the skin of his thigh as she took his left ball into her mouth. She pulled down on his scrotum with her mouth and surrounded Mike's cock with her left hand. His ball slipped out of her mouth with an audible pop. She jacked his cock slowly as she raised her mouth to the tip of its bulbous head. Pre-cum glistened on its tip.

Beth tried to plunge her mouth over Mike's hefty cock. Her mouth was stretched, painfully. She tasted salt. She pulled back and let its glans escape from her mouth before pursing her lips and running her mouth up and down its hard shaft. Its prominent veins slipped past as she ran her lips up and down the thick shaft. She grabbed his sack with her left hand. Using his balls as an anchor, she stretched it down. Letting his balls slip through her fingers, Beth surrounded his shaft with her hand and pumped it.

Mike pulled back, waddled a few steps with his pants and underwear down around his boots, turned and fell into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Mike bent at the waist to untie his right boot laces. Beth crawled over to where Mike was sitting and started untying his left boot.

"Let's get these off," Beth said. She tugged on first the left boot. When his foot was free, she pulled the left side of his pants and underwear over his foot and off his leg. She repeated her actions on Mike's right foot. Free of his jeans and underwear, Beth pulled the toes of his socks and his feet were bare.

Mike stood and began removing his flannel shirt, which he wore unbuttoned over a colored undershirt. Beth stood with him. She pushed her pants and thongs to the floor and stepped out of them in one movement. Mike's head was buried in the fabric of his undershirt as he pulled it over his head. When he could see again, the lines of the woman standing before him led his eyes to her smoothly shaven mons.

Mike stepped up and grabbed the tail of her blouse and pulled it over Beth's head, her arms raised to hasten her lover's objective. Spinning her halfway around, Mike pulled her hips to his with a firm grip of his left hand and arm around her waist. The force of his embrace bent Beth at her waist. The fingers of Mike's right hand found the lips of her cunt. Easily they slipped past her outer lips and plunged into the steamy wetness of her vagina. Immediately, his right hand was wet. He could feel a trickle of Beth's lubricating juices running down the crack of his palm.

"My God, you're wet!" Mike exclaimed.

"For you, baby, for you," Beth grunted, as his fingers worked her cunt. Her pleasure was announced by gasps, moans and audible expulsions. Encouraged by her ecstasy, Mike's tightened his embrace and used the increased leverage to push three fingers into her. He worked his fingers in and out of her cunt. Squishing sounds accompanied the rhythm of his fingers. Now her exclamations of pleasure were more punctuated and frequent. She was nearing orgasm. She felt the pressure building in her loins. She fought to prolong her pleasure by holding back her orgasm and letting it build. Mike worked his fingers and hand urgently to unleash it. Then, when the pleasure and pressure was too much to contain, it burst forth. Like floodwaters over the dam, her orgasm flowed violently.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhh . . . ugh . . . ugh, Miiiiiiike . . . oh God!" Beth screamed.

Mike let her waist go. Beth partially collapsed, bracing herself on the bed with her arms, still in a bent over position. With only a moment fill her lungs with air, she felt herself being pulled into a more arrect position by her bra strap. Then, suddenly, unannounced, she felt her pussy invaded by very different object. Mike's shoved his cock into her hard. His hips collided with her buttocks. Another hard thrust. Over and over the assault continued. Pain. Not the type one dreads, but the type that mixes with pleasure and anticipation to intensify one's ecstasy. The type that provides the edge she needed. As he continued to forcefully impale her, Beth felt Mike let go of her bra strap. She fell forward only inches before a sharp pain in her scalp let her know he had grabbed a fistful of her hair. He pulled her head back sharply as he roughly shoved his cock into her over and over.

Her orgasm began to build again. As it the pressure increased, she felt Mike's large organ begin to swell, its girth increasing in anticipation of the inevitable explosion of his seed into her. Her own anticipation of Mike flooding her with his cum accelerated the progress of her second climax. She could feel it -- the pressure building like a boiler in her nether region. She wanted it. She wanted to feel him explode. She wanted to explode with him.

"Come on, Mike. Fuck that pussy! Fuck it good. You want to come in me, don't you? Deep in my nasty cunt, don't you?" Beth hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes! Yes!" was all Mike could muster in response as he continued his uncontrolled assault on Beth. He pulled back on her hair.

"Fuck . . . me! Let me . . . feel it! Fuck your little whore! . . . Fill your whore with your cum!" Beth gasped in staccato. Her orgasm waited only for his eruption.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh . . ." Mike announced the arrival of his orgasm. His cock swelled more. Mike snapped her head back and Beth felt his cock slam into her one last time, the angry glans colliding with her cervix at the back of her cunt. "Uuuuugggggggghhhhh aaaaggh!"

Beth felt the flood of hot sperm fill her pussy. Like a detonator, Mike's seed sparked an explosion in her loins. Her orgasm convulsed across her body.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhh . . . ugh . . . ugh, . . . ugh!" Beth expelled her breath in a staccato now familiar to her lover.

Spent, Mike released the hold on Beth's dark mane. As she fell prone onto the bed, Mike's still angry organ slipped from her pussy. Beth herself slipped partially off the bed, her upper body resting on it and bent at the hip with her legs supporting her weight on her knees on the floor. A large amount of Mike's sperm coated her outer labia, having been dragged from the recesses of Beth's vagina by the head of Mike's cock. Mike stepped forward with his left foot and fell onto the bed to Beth's left. Both were winded. As Beth rested, sperm pooled around her clitoris. Mike's seed dripped, still firmly attached to Beth's pussy on one end, and formed a long, viscous string from her pussy to the floor of the hotel room.

Only the sound of heavy breathing could be heard. Expelling a deep breath forcefully, Mike said, "Lord, that was good! I don't think I've cum so hard in a long time." Mike rolled to his left side toward Beth. Beth pulled herself onto the bed beside him.

Beth laughed, "So, wish you had come back to see me sooner?"

"I don't know. I don't know how much of you I can take. You could give me a heart attack!" Mike teased and reached down to push a strand of dark hair away from Beth's face.

"At least you would die happy!" Beth returned his tease as she pulled the length of her body onto the bed and rolled to her right side. She propped her head up with her right arm. The lovers were facing each other.

"Or . . . or . . . I could simply fuck you more often and fuck myself into shape," Mike continued the banter.

"Then you would either have to move here or rack up a lot of frequent flyer miles flying in from San Francisco. Fucking me once a year won't do the trick." Beth eyed Mike mischievously. Her husband certainly didn't mind her engaging in recreational sex, but she had not had a steady lover other than her husband since she got married. She allowed herself a brief flight of fantasy as she imagined fucking Mike once a week. The thought was enough to get her juices flowing again.

Beth reached down to massage Mike's now flaccid cock. Even when it wasn't erect, Mike's dick was impressive. "But not so large I can't get it in my mouth," Beth thought to herself.

"I think we should start your training right away. Then if you want to come back more often . . .," Beth continued to massage Mike's cock and balls as she slipped her body toward his feet and off the bed. Kneeling at the edge of the bed, she pulled Mike by the cock and balls toward her until she was kneeling between his legs and her mouth lined up with his cock when she leaned forward.

"Your husband is a lucky man," Mike said to Beth just before she engulfed his dick in her mouth.

Beth paused, "You're the lucky man right now." Mike placed his hand on the back of Beth's head and firmly gripped her hair as she resumed sucking his cock. She could feel is cock beginning to respond to the warm, wet attention of her mouth. Her lips gripped the shaft of his cock firmly. She pulled her lips back along the shaft until she reached the flare of its head. She swirled her tongue around the base of its head and let all but the tip of it slip from her mouth. She probed the slit with the tip of her tongue. Then she plunged down on Mike's shaft again. Over and over she plunged down and pulled back with her lips not forgetting to squeeze his balls with her free hand. Mike's hand never let her hair go.

Fully erect, Mike hard cock slipped from Beth's mouth as she pushed herself up onto the bed over Mike. Her hand trailed her body as she cupped his testicles in her palm, folded her palm and fingers around his shaft on its journey up his cock, and, finally, ever so lightly with the nails on two fingers, scraped the underside of his glans. Beth straddled Mike's prone body. Bringing her hand to her mouth, she wet it with a large amount of saliva that she first applied to the head and shaft of Mike's penis and then she rubbed her own asshole. She reached back and pulled his cock to an upright position. She raised her ass and touched its tip to her nether hole. Supporting the head of Mike's turgid member with her fingers, she lowered herself and pushed Mike's fat cock into her ass.

She felt a slight twinge of pain as its bulbous head slipped past her inner sphincter. As Beth continued to lower herself, she felt her ass expand to accommodate Mike until she felt deliciously full. She felt the full length and breadth of Mike's cock in her ass.

"Now for a real dirty job," Beth said looking down into her lover's eyes. She raised herself until Mike's glans were just inside her asshole then she slowly lowered herself until once again she was stopped by his body. She repeated the movement, increasing the tempo with each stroke.

"Oh God, you're so tight. It feels so good," Mike said, his eyes closed in concentration.

"Do you like this dirty job? Do you like fucking my ass with your hard dick?" Beth teased.

"Oh yeah, you know I like dirty jobs." Mike replied as she once again dropped her hips and took the full length of his cock in her ass.

"I think this job is just going to get nastier. I think you're going to cum deep in my ass and make it nasty." Beth continued her teasing.

Mike grunted as Beth dropped down on his cock again. Grabbing her by the waist to hold her against him, Mike rolled both of them to his right. Now Beth was beneath him with his dick still buried deep in her ass.

"I think you want me to make this job dirtier, don't you?" Mike continued the banter.

"Uh huh . . ., I want you to come in my ass, Mike. I want you to fill it with your cum." Beth said.

"Oh yeah . . ." was all Mike could muster between long strokes into Beth's ass.

"Yeah, I know you do. You want to watch it roll outta my ass and drip down onto my pussy, don't you?" Beth turned up the heat.

"Yeah, oh yeah," Mike grunted. He could feel his impending orgasm welling up in his balls ready to explode into the ass of the brunette bombshell beneath him.

Beth could feel her own explosion building. "Cum'on, baby, give me a big load of your seed . . . right in my ass," Beth hissed "ass" and reached between her legs to find her clit with two of her fingertips. She started rubbing vigorously in a circular motion. "Make my ass nasty."

Both Mike and Beth could feel his hefty organ grow in anticipation of flooding her ass with his sperm. Its expansion caused her orgasm to build faster and her fingers started moving frantically up and down over her clit.

"Oh God, its coming!" Mike cried.

"Aagghhh! . . . That's it, fill my ass with your cum! . . . Ah! Ah!" Beth's orgasm began. Mike's cock started convulsing and the first long rope of sperm shot forcefully into Beth's ass. Beth's pussy filled with her juices as her orgasm continued. Mike's cock shot again . . . and again . . . and then, burying his cock in her ass, Mike shot a fourth and final time.

Beth's orgasm continued as Mike pulled his dick out of her ass and collapsed awkwardly into a sitting position on the floor at the side of the bed. Beth laid on her back a few moments in post--coital bliss. Then an idea occurred to her and a faint smile came to her lips. She rolled to her left and got up on her hands and knees with her ass facing Mike, who was still sitting on the floor.

Mike looked Beth. Her asshole was red and dilated. A black hole about the diameter of his pinky finger gaped open. Mike's eyes followed the line of Beth's body to where her large breasts hung down. Then, just as his attention returned to her gaping asshole, Mike noticed Beth contracted her anal cavity and a thick, white glob of his sperm appeared. As she contracted again, a larger amount of sperm was expelled, quickly ran over the first glob and dripped onto the lips of her well--used cunt. One final expulsion and Beth's asshole and pussy were dripping with Mike's seed.

"I told you that you were just gonna make this dirty job worse!" Beth wise--cracked. "Guess I'm one dirty job you just couldn't clean up!"

Mike smiled. "What a woman! I'm definitely need to get back to Ellijay more often," he thought to himself.

Beth rose from the bed and looked down at Mike. "Told you you could have my ass," Beth said as she walked past him to the bathroom.

dlawson
dlawson
67 Followers