It's A Job But Someone's Got To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately put her hand down to protect her leg, “Straight to the bottom”, there was a snigger from her left, “of the drive, left then sharp right and the courtyard entrance to the barn will be on you left about 50 yards further on”.

The lorry slowly moved down the drive, he started talking, “Don’t often get good looking women up in this old bucket”. She tried to ignore him but Bob joined in, “Not dressed as provocatively as this lady”, the man took the bait, “No, I wouldn’t allow any woman of mine to dress that way, men might get the wrong idea”.

He put his hand on her knee, “Or the right idea”, she pushed it away but Bob put his hand on her other knee, “Specially as it says BEAT ME in big letters on her ass”, the lorry turned left, then sharp right, Bob kept his hand on her knee much as she tried to move it, she turned to him, “Please take your hand off my leg”.

The lorry turned left, “Lot of leg showing, seems a waste not to touch what’s showing”, as the lorry slowed in to the court yard she felt a hand on the back of her neck pushing her forward, Bob kissed her.

The lorry jerked to a stand still as the hand freed her, “How dare you, now just take the timber into the far end of the barn and let me out”.

Bob was grinning at her as the lorry moved into the barn and drove to the bottom end, it just squeezed past the supporting post; Bob was taunting her, “You got a nice mouth lady, kiss a lot do you, looking like you do bet you get a lot of offers”, she was getting flustered as the wagon stopped and the motor died the hand came back behind her head holding her, Bob lunged for another kiss.

Bernadette brought her hand up to fend him off but it was grabbed from behind and twisted up her back, Bob pulled off as she squealed in pain. The man ignored her scream as he looked over to his son, “If it says BEAT ME on the back of her pants, wonder what it says on the front”?

Bob looked at his father, Bernadette went to speak but another twist of her arm made her squeal, “Come on son, get your hand up her skirt, cop a handful, have a free feel up between her legs, she can’t stop you”.

Unable to stop him Bernadette watched him lift the pleated white skirt, “Fucking hell you wont believe it but it says, KISS ME”, she yelled at them to stop, to leave her alone, but they weren’t listening as the man said, “Then lets do what the lady wants, hang on to her, I’ve an idea”, as Bob held her wrists and pinned her back in to the cab, the man jumped out.

The whirring noise of the hoist filled the barn, Bob pulled her towards the door, she was yelling, screaming, pleading as he stepped down pulling her down across the seat, suddenly the two white bands of the hoist straps dropped down the side of the cab, holding her wrist with one hand he fed them through the loop and held as the hoist pulled back up dragging her up and out of the cab, her legs kicking for a footing but touching nothing.

She daggled at the side of the cab, the hoist then moved her forward, by now she was begging them to stop but nether of them were interested in what she wanted. Bob kept waving his hands so his father could manoeuvre her in between to pallets that were on the floor, “Hold it, that will do”, she hung there about a foot off the ground as both men walked around her.

The man put his hand on her thigh, she went to kick at him, but Bob was ready, he brought his hand back and smacked her ass hard, she yelled out then he hit her again, “Your ass says BEAT ME”, she started to blubber, “Please don’t, just let me down, I’ll go, I’ll say nothing, please don’t hurt me, I don’t like being hurt”, he stung her ass again.

“Then you shouldn’t wear things that invite a beating and you should not try and kick people, are you going to stop kicking”, another hard slap on the back of her thighs brought a, “Aaaaahhh, I wont kick, please stop”, from Bernadette’s sobbing mouth.

She just hung there as both men ran the hands up and down her thighs then under her little skirt and over her ass. The man came round and lifted the front of the skirt, “It says KISS ME so lets have a look”, his rough filthy hands grabbed at the side of the triangle of cloth and pulled sideways revealing her cunt, “Oh yes, oh fucking yes, she shaven, that’s nice, now lady spread your legs I’m up for that kissin”.

A small whimpered, “Oh god no”, heralded the slow opening of her legs, he bent and kissed at the naked flesh, his tongue slipped across the opening, he stood back, “Hoist her up a bit more, I’ll tell you when to stop”.

The motor of the hoist purred as she felt herself lifting higher, as she rose he pulled her pants down, then her skirt they fell off her legs on to the ground. He let her lift until he was facing her cunt, “Stop”, he looked up at her, “Put your legs on my shoulders, it will take the weight off your arms”.

Hanging helpless she lifted her knees, he slid under, put his hands on her ass and pulled her cunt in to his mouth, Bob climbed down and stood behind running his fingers in to her ass crack, poking at her defenceless puckered hole making her cunt push and twist in to his father mouth.

He must have sucked, licked and kissed her cunt for six, seven minutes when Bob said, “Come on lets fuck her I’m getting a fucking stork on, I want to use my dick on her not my finger”.

His father pulled back and let her legs fall forcing her to swing, her lovely long stocking clad legs waved provocatively in front of them, her bold cunt looked adorable, “Sorry love, I was enjoying that still with my tongue up your cunt I bet you were to, anyway he is right it is time to fuck you”, he looked over to Bob, “Get two lengths of rope”.

They tied one length to one ankle and the same to the other; then Bob lowered her until she could just touch the ground before fastening one ankle to a pallet then spreading her legs wide he tied off the other ankle to the other pallet, he nodded to Bob who pulled her up until she was stretched up and wide, she cried out, “It hurts please stop it hurts”, the man smiled at her, “Its supposed to that’s what makes you do as your told, now lets have a play with this gorgeous cunt”.

She watched him as he removed his jeans then pulled his cock from his pants, he held it in his hand and moved towards her, Bob had done the same behind her. First thing she felt was Bobs stiff cock between her legs before his hands pushed her blouse up and his hands closed around her tits. The bra had no centre so he closed his fingers trapping her nipples.

The man now stood in front of her, he ripped open her blouse exposing his sons hands mauling her tits, “Well leave us one to suck”, she felt Bobs hand leave her left breast and watched the man bend and take her nipple in his mouth.

As he sucked nosily on her nipple his hand went between her legs allowing his fingers to pull her cunt lips apart, without letting her nipple go he grunted, bent himself between her legs, guided himself in to her slit and started to push.

Much as she squirmed and tried to move her hips she couldn’t stop them. Her torture was complete as she felt Bob pushing in to her ass, his hands gripped her waist as he pulled himself up in to her, his father slid in to her cunt, both men pushed at the squealing female until they had buried their cocks up to the hilt deep inside the beautiful woman.

The man pulled off her tit and started to bang hard up in to her, he looked at her, “While my cocks having a lot of fun with your cunt lets you and me get back to the kissing, my son reckons you have a soft sucking mouth so I want it sucking on mine and I want your tongue, understand, lots of your tongue”.

The stubble on his face scrapped her chin as he mashed his face against hers, his mouth on her nipple was replaced by the pinching fingers of Bob as he pulled and twisted on them while he drove hard up in to her ass, the man held her face between his large grubby hands pulling her face on to his, his tongue searched her mouth and poked at her tongue, she was forced to do the same to him as his cock pounded in to her bald cunt.

Bernadette’s arms and legs screamed out in agony the men were shaking her violently and her feet kept slipping of the pallets, the ropes bit in to her ankles, she tried to protest but he kept her mouth covered with his as they began pumping her franticly she was being fucked harder then she had ever been abused before.

Both of them were about to cum and she could do nothing to prevent them. There was a rush of hot cum shooting in to her ass as Bob squeezed her tits hard pulling at them as his cock exploded inside her, her hips were convulsing as the man drove hard and deep, he almost sucked her tongue out of her head as he dumped a huge amount of his juice up in to her cunt.

The man pulled his face away from hers and looked at her all the time pumping himself in and out draining the last drops in to her, then he pulled out, “Must be something wrong with you, you dress up like your gagging for it then you don’t even get wet when you get a good fucking”, he stuck two fingers up her sore cunt and scooped some of his cum out, “Open your mouth”, she was to tired to fight, her lips parted and he rammed his cum coated fingers in between them.

Both men pulled their jeans back on, “Take her down, we got this load to shift, get me some more rope”.

As Bernadette was lowered she crumbled to the floor, the man dragged her arms behind her and tied her wrists, they untied he from the pallets and took her to the support post, made her kneel with her back to it and tied her ankles behind it then her neck to a rope and the rope to the post, then walked back to the lorry and started to use the hoist on the timbers.

Bernadette knelt at the post, she could feel the filth that had been deposited up her ooze out of her holes; she felt disgusted and used but worst of all helpless at being used by any man.

She heard him say, “Right Bob that’s the lot, we ready to go”, Bob coughed and spat before saying, “Guess so, what about her”? She heard them walking toward her.

Both men stood in front of her, “You want us to untie you, you can walk back, don’t need another ride do you”? Bernadette shook her head, “Good, then we’ll be gone then, oh just before we do, open your mouth wide”, she looked up at his grinning face.

“Please leave, just untie me and leave”, he bent a grabbed her top crown ponytail and pulled her up to a full kneeling position, she screamed as he jerk her head, “When I say open your mouth, its an order not a request”.

With her eyes watering from the pain she had no choice but to open her mouth, “That’s it, now lets just see how much of a sucking mouth you really have”, his left hand undid his jeans, he let them drop to his knees, he dug his cock out from his pants and slipped it in to the open mouth.

Bernadette gagged trying to open her throat as he pushed in to it, he laughed and looked at Bob, “Just look at her fuck me with her mouth, that’s how you make a woman gag for it”, he looked down at her, “Now you want me and him to go then you better do a good job, plenty of sucky, sucky and lots of active tongue because when you’ve swallowed mine you got him to do and swallow, so get busy”.

Bernadette’s head bobbed around the cock as it stuck in her throat, she moved franticly trying to breath round it, he was enjoying her convolutions as her throat spasmed around his hard cock milking it in to her.

Holding her hair he pushed her head back against the post making sure she had no escape as he pushed harder, he wanted his full length in her mouth, he was determined to have his hairs up her nose before he pumped himself down her throat.

Mercifully for Bernadette, he came quickly, pulling back just enough for her to swallow his second load. After wiping his filthy cock on her face he moved to allow Bob to take his place, Bob was a little less forceful but she still had to deal with another long mouth fucking and a mouth full of filth.

As Bob pulled out his father bent and pushed the little driblets that had oozed from her mouth back in between her lips, and made her suck it off his fingers, as she did he told Bob to untied her wrists she could do the rest herself, he smiled at her as he moved his hand down, squeezed and mauled her tits while her wrist were freed.

The stench of the diesel filled the barn as the lorry pulled out. Bernadette untied the rest of the knots and stood, she could see her pants and skirt, so she carefully dressed her abused body and headed for the house, as she past the rose garden she made up her mind to tell Bridget.

She pushed open the oak doors and headed for the long room, as she got close to the door, she heard Bridget and Fraser, suddenly she realised what was being said as the words, “So they wavered the delivery monies, oh well that’s a saving of nearly 200, good”, Bridget laughed, “A bit more towards 84000 I suppose”, Bernadette stifled a cry, turned and went upstairs to her room.

The rest of the week was hectic. The three men worked every hour to fit out the barn ready for the Asia party, cook had all the details and Bernadette had her duties in arranging the house, even her uniforms were a little more acceptable, that was until the Tuesday before the Saturday do.

She knew the big man from Asia, a Mr Sawang, was coming that evening and she was to serve drinks and be involved in dinner but the uniform left little to the imagination. A backless white halter-top, with a large looped gaping front, showed most of her cleavage. Very short black pleated skirt, black heavy lace hold up’s, five inch black patent ankle strap heels and transparent black lace pants, Mr Sawang couldn’t take his eyes of her.

The evening seemed to go well, she was dismissed and returned to her room. She was looking out the window when she saw Bridget and Mr Sawang leave; Mr Sawangs chauffeur drove them both away.

She read for a while and was about to turn out the light when there was a knock on the door, “Yes who is it”? Cook answered, “Its me with your tomorrows uniform”.

Bernadette pulled her self from her bed, she only had a little nighty on so she opened the door but stayed behind it, she just thrust her arm around to take the clothes, click a metal bracelet locked around her wrist, she pulled but nothing she looked round the door only to see a cuff on her wrist, the three men staring at her and cook rushing down the passage, “Good evening Bernie”.

Mark pushed and bundled her back in to her bedroom; Fraser and Robert followed locking the door. Robert had another pair of handcuffs he had taken from a bag and grabbed at her right wrist locking the bracelet on, as he did she was being dragged back to her bed her arms pulled up and the other end of each cuff clicked on to the bed rail.

As Fraser grabbed her ankles Mark tied them together then looped the rope over the end rails pulling her legs down and straight, Robert looked at the struggling beauty, “While the cats away the mice will play”.

She thrashed and pulled but inside she knew she had no chance of escape, what hurt her most was that cook was in on it, she had betrayed her and now the men could do what ever they wanted to her, again.

Bernadette closed her eyes as she saw Marks hand go to the bottom of her nighty, she waited for the rip as they stripped her, but he just pulled it down, covering her, she opened her eyes to see Fraser taking a wide plastic tube from the bag and giving Robert a bottle and a jar.

The three men climbed on the bed, surrounding her, Mark held her head as Robert pulled her nose viciously and then forced his thumb on to her jaw, her mouth was held open, Fraser approached with the tube.

He looked down at the terrified woman, “Now just pretend it’s a fat cock sliding down your throat, so relax and swallow and I won’t hurt”.

She tried desperately to push at the invading tube with her tongue but she was no mach for Fraser and he slid it over her tongue and down in to her gullet, “Just breath through your nose and relax, I’ll pour slowly but I will empty the file”.

He lifted the lip of the file and slowly poured down the white creamy mixture, Bernadette, her eyes wide with fear felt the mixture going in to her stomach. Fraser finished but waited until all the cream and slid out in to her.

The tube was slowly brought out as Bernadette coughed, “What are you doing to me”, Fraser got off the bed as the others let her go, “Just a little more and then your done, alright Robert”, Mark lifted her nighty up and pulled her pants to one side, Robert daubed a little of the cream from the jar on to his finger and than ran it round her cunt lips, put it away and wiped his fingers with a wet wipe. The three men took cans of drink from the small bag and relaxed back on the bed, each one raised a can, winked and said, “Cheers”.

Mark took and swig, “So where did you get it”, Fraser was in mid drink when he stopped, “The china mans chauffeur, told me all about it, what it does and how to administrate it, which I think I did very well, anyway his boss gets it, bloody expensive, highly illegal and lots of fun, so we’ll see”.

Robert laughed, “Not as easy as putting her birth control pills in her food”, they all laughed, but when they stopped Bernadette was giggling to.

“Ha, ha, oohhheeee, phuffffff, ha oh Fraser what ya doin, Frasy baby pphhhhffff ha, come on Marky untie me, it hurts and you don’t want to hurt me do you, I nooooo what you-who want, you want to fuck me”, the three men looked at each other as Fraser said, “It would seem seeing is believing”.

Mark looked at her as he untied her feet, “So I want to fuck you do I”, she giggled and laughed, “Oooohh don’t tickle my feet that would drive me wild and I would have to let you do anything you liked to me to stop you”, Mark stopped and retied them but this time he pulled her feet under the top rail and tied them to it, and started tickling.

Bernadette laughed and screamed as Mark tickled the soles of her feet. The men watched as she thrashed around in her bounds the clattering of the cuffs as she pulled at them but Mark wouldn’t stop he just carried on, she was screaming, “No, no stop you naughty man, ha, ha phwwweee, no,ho,ho, stop it oooo, no more, anything but this pleasseesss no”.

Mark looked at the squirming woman, “Anything, describe anything”, she carried on giggling as he slowly tickled over her toes, “You know,ooww, you want me to let you phhhuuuuufffffuck me, fuck me in my hot,tatata horny cunt, you all want to use my mouth, have it sucking your fatty meaty cockies all the way down my phhhhhroat, I know,o,o all three of you want me, you can’t get enough of me, you want to use me you little shits, you want your hands all over me, playing with my tits, fingering my cunty, come on then big boys, do me, my cunts on fire, untie me, let me sit on your cocks you bastard fuckers, just untie me lets have you fucking me”.

Mark untied her feet as Robert got the key and unlocked the cuffs; she immediately leapt up and knelt facing the men. With one swift movement the nighty was off and thrown at Fraser the first thing the men noticed was the length of her nipples as she moaned and groaned, rolling and pulling at them with her fingers, they must have been half an inch long and thick, the little bumps in her areolas looked fierce and a deeper pink then they remembered.

Her eyes glistened, her mouth pouted, her tongue licked over it, then to their amazement she pulled a nipple up to her mouth, she looked at them giggling like a school girl, then her tongue flicked at the huge nipple, as she parted her knees her other hand slid down and started to plunge a finger in to her moist cunt, they could see the slit was already wetting her probing finger.

Still giggling she bent forward and looked at the three men, “Come over here Marky, stick your long cock in my mouth, I want to suck the cum right out the end while I get my cunt hot and ready for Fraser’s thick dick”.