It's A Job But Someone's Got To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark moved towards the giggling, squealing woman, he stood in front of her as she grabbed at the side of his pants and pulled them down, wrapping her mouth immediately around his cock as she started sucking.

Robert looked over to Fraser, “We couldn’t even get her wet last time we fucked her now look at her, what is that stuff”?

Fraser was busy ripping his trousers off, “It’s a blocker, some kind of drug that blocks out all inhibitions and increases the sex drive, mentally she’s a spaced out sixteen year old nypho, the cream on her cunt continually simulates her, the chinaman said she could go all night”.

Robert was taking his trousers off, “I just bloody hope we can”.

Bernadette slid her mouth off Marks cock and grabbed it in her left hand her tongue snaked over the head as she tickle his cock end, she looked at the other two, “This is my idea of a Popsicle”, then she took a long lick up the full length, “Come on Frasey baby time to drill my cunt, I’m hot and you better be fucking good and I mean fucking”.

She waggled her ass as her mouth ploughed back over Marks cock, Fraser moved round the bed, held her hips and drove himself in to the sopping wet cunt, she ground herself back in to him and moved her ass up and down as her mouth descended deep on to the cock that was stuck in it.

Both men slammed in to her as she groaned and squealed, every so often taking Marks cock out of her mouth and urging them to fuck her faster, then she stopped them, called to Robert, “Come on I’ve got three holes, you can all fuck so why waste time, within twenty seconds, Robert was on his back on the bed, Bernadette straddled over him, Fraser buried up her ass and Mark leaning back against the wall his cock being sucked down her hungry throat.

They fucked her like that for ages then she sucked their cocks clean, seeing which one she could arouse first. The men had no choice her mouth sucked and licked as her fingers played and tickled their asses and balls, soon they were fucking her again and she was just as demanding.

They had all fucked her at least three times but she wanted more, Fraser went to the kitchen to get a cucumber and he fucked her with it while they had a rest or her searching hands could pump them hard again.

She finally collapsed about three in the morning, Fraser was the first to say, “Thank god” as he covered her over, Mark said, “She can wash the cum of herself in the morning”, Robert found her uniform, “If she’s in any fit state in the morning”.

8am and the three men dragged themselves through the long rooms door only to see her standing in front of Bridget waiting for them. As they joined the line they looked at her, she looked fantastic, her face was radiant and they were sure her tits looked bigger.

She had on what could only be described as a cheerleaders uniform with out the writing, the one thing they did notice was she never said a word and looked solemn.

She was quite all day, never said a word; none of the men made a move on her.

The following day she was back to being the domestic and keeping out of the way and that’s how it was up to the party night.

Mr Sawang arrived at about seven, he brought some other members of his board, if you count Fraser, Bridget, the two solicitors and Bernadette there was about fourteen in the newly floored barn, people just chatted, ate and drank, Bernadette in another short sexy uniform made sure glass’s were kept full.

Blount approached Bernadette, it must have been about nine, “Bernie here’s my car keys get the red box from the boot, you know my car, the Red Roller”, Bernadette took the keys and went out to the car port.

As she bent to unlock the boot and hand grabbed her round the mouth and pulled her back, for a brief second she caught site of the chauffeur before a fist slammed in to her stomach, she bent only to be dragged back.

The hand over her mouth now lifted slightly pulling at her nose, her mouth dragged open, she felt the tube going in as she panted for air, soon the liquid followed, much as she struggled the container emptied and the feeling swept over her.

She was already giggling when the hand slid her pants to one side and she could feel the coolness of the cream on her cunt lips.

The party goers watched as she returned laughing and giggling between the two oriental gentlemen, she was trying to kiss them but they walked her over to Mr Sawang and let her go, she immediately draped herself over him, ran her leg up the side of his and whispered in his ear, “You wana fuck me”.

For the next two hours Bernadette worked her way through Mr Sawangs board, taking them individually or in twos anyway they wanted her, they had her.

Bridget watched her mother fuck all the men amazed at how enthusiastically she did them all, Mr Sawang enjoyed her twice, once in her mouth, once up her ass.

The chauffeur approached Mr Sawang with a red case; he took it and approached Bridget, “Thank you for lovely evening and fine entertainment, the deal acceptable, but only if to include Bernie”.

Bridget thought it over for at least ten seconds, “Yes, I don’t see why not, it’s a deal”, she went to shake his hand, he bowed, “But only if she as good with lady as with men”.

Bridget thought, how was she to prove to him she’s good with cunts as well as cocks, she looked at her mother as she swallowed another load of cum, “Bernie come over here”.

Bernie looked over to Bridget, stood and giggled her way across the floor, her naked large tits, covered in male juice swaying in front, the freshly growing cunt hair glistened with the same sticky juice, she stood in front of Bridget.

Bridget pulled her skirt up, “Bernie suck my cunt and make me cum” Bernadette dropped to her knees, dragged the pants to one side and ran her tongue along the slit.

Fraser had to hold Bridget up as Bernadette licked and sucked at the gash, her tongue drove up then worked its way to the nub and danced over it, Bridget’s knees open as she writhed and drove her hips in to the hungry mouth until she could hold back no longer and spurt her juice in to her mothers sucking mouth.

Bridget pulled herself together as Bernadette found another cock to sit on while opening her mouth for anyone else to use.

Mr Sawang allowed Bridget to compose herself before he returned to her, “Very fine display, Bernie will do good for us in my country”, Bridget looked at him, “As a what”?

He looked nervously at her, “You think she may run away? She not like me”.

Bridget smiled, “She has a homing devise planted in her, we know where she is at all times”.

He smiled, “You good business woman you know what potential buyers want and beautiful sexy western lady be good way of fixing deals, we feed her drug, she do a lot of sucking it will be her job to satisfy customers, together you and me, we make lot of money.

Bridget extended her arm and they shook, she smiled at him as she said, “ Well I suppose so, It’s a job, but some-ones got to do it”.

Pagan.