It's A Man's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Then what are you waiting for,' Sarit said, 'fuck me'.

'A little later. Let me recover first,' jijaji said.

'What is the harm if jiju fucks me in the meanwhile?' Sarit asked.

'No! Today you are mine,' jijaji said.

'Sorry jiju, we will have to wait till tomorrow to enjoy our first fuck together,' Sarit said shrugging.

It was only at daybreak that jiju and jijaji returned to their room.

The following two nights, jiju and jijaji took turns to fuck both of us.

Sarit was a changed person. She could not get enough of cock. During the day, she was constantly on the lookout for an opportunity for a quickie. The chances she took made the hair on the back my neck stand. I warned her to be careful but she just laughed.

On the third day, all six of us went to the movies returning home by six in the evening. The weather had become very pleasant. A cool breeze was blowing as it had rained while we were in the cinema hall.

'Would you like some tea?' auntie asked when we reached home. We were all for it.

'Give me ten minutes,' auntie replied, 'In the meanwhile why don't you all go up to the roof garden and enjoy the pleasant weather. Birju (their servant) will serve the tea there'.

For some reason auntie's suggestion did not find favor with Sarit. Maybe Sarit did not see a chance of a quickie. 'Oh mama not the roof garden,' Sarit complained, 'it will be all wet'.

'No, it won't be,' auntie replied, 'Birju has already wiped and cleaned the furniture'.

Just then Rashmi didi said, 'Mama I am going to my room to attend to Sonny. Please send my tea there'.

'Rashmi, I will help you. I will have my tea with Rashmi,' Madhu didi said and followed Rashmi didi.

Sarit was suddenly all smiles. 'Mama you are brilliant,' she said grinning, 'you guys go up and make yourselves comfortable. I will help Birju carry the tea'.

Ten minutes later they brought tea, cream crackers with cheese in two trays.

'Birju you go and serve tea to Rashmi didi and Madhu didi, we will take care of ourselves now,' Sarit said dismissing him and locking the door leading to the roof garden after him.

After we had a cup of tea each Sarit took a round of the garden. 'Damn! It is so wet we can't do anything,' Sarit said grimacing.

'Of course we can,' jijaji laughed.

'What can we do?' Sarit asked quickly.

'You can suck my cock,' jijaji said pulling out his erection from the confines of his trousers. I waited for her explosive reaction but none came. For a minute she stared at jijaji's cock and shrugging said, 'Why not, it might be fun. Tell me what to do'.

'There is nothing to it, just kneel between my legs and suck my cock like a lemon drop,' jijaji explained.

Sarit looked around for something dry to kneel on. Then emptying a tray she placed it between jijaji's legs, kneeled on it and started to suck jijaji's cock.

'Adi you also suck my cock,' jiju said.

'Okay,' I said, 'but first you shift your chair next to jijaji'.

I knew jijaji will cum in Sarit's mouth and wanted to see her reaction at close quarters. After few minutes Sarit stopped.

'What do I do when you cum?' she asked.

'Nothing my dear, just swallow it,' jijaji said winking at jiju.

To my utter surprise, without turning a hair Sarit said, 'Okay' and recommenced sucking.

'See, your friend doesn't mind and you created such a fuss,' jiju said slapping my head playfully

Soon both the men started to moan. 'Oh Sarit you are good,' jijaji moaned, 'Fuck your mouth with my cock like Adi is doing'.

Sarit started to move her head up and down. Two heads bobbed up and down on two hard cocks. They leaned back in their chair with their eyes closed, moaning loudly.

'Yes Sarit, go on. Move your head faster. Now don't stop. I am about to cum. God, I am commmmiiinnnggg,' jijaji said. I watched Sarit as her Adam's Apple bobbed up and down swallowing jijai's cum, spurt after spurt. Just then with a loud grunt jiju also shot his load into my mouth.

'Sarit, my dear you were great,' jijaji said kissing her and squeezing her boobs, 'Who taught you to give head like that?'

'Nobody, maybe I have natural talent,' Sarit laughed then becoming serious added, 'Jijaji you have my word of honor that yours is the first cock I have ever sucked'.

'But not the last,' jiju smiled, 'because I also want to have the benefit of your natural talent'.

'Why not?' Sarit giggled, 'Adi let us swap places'. When the men were hard, we sucked them off again.

After another cup of tea jijaji suggested, 'Sarit, you have had cream crackers with cheese many times before, how about eating one with cum instead of cheese?'

'No thanks, I prefer to drink cum direct from the source,' Sarit laughed. After sucking them off two more times we all went down.

At bedtime, I told Sarit that they would not be coming tonight. 'How mean' was her immediate reaction but later agreed that they also required their rest. The next two nights we were back in business.

On the third morning jiju and Madhu didi had to return home. I accompanied them to our house in the morning and after seeing them off in the evening, returned to Sarit's house. That night jijaji had to cope with both of us. By morning he was so fucked out that he had to feign illness to remain in bed, to recoup his strength.

That night when he visited us he said, 'Listen girls, tonight only one fuck each because tomorrow morning I have to drive home and I don't want to fall asleep while driving'. We agreed, as we did not want any harm coming to him and his family.

By ten the next morning the car was loaded, last farewells said and they were ready to leave when Sarit exclaimed, 'Oh my God, I have forgotten the presents I bought for Sonny in my room'.

'Go get them,' auntie said.

Sarit started tp leave but after few steps turned, 'Oh they are not wrapped. Jijaji please come with me, you are so good at wrapping gifts'. Jijaji hesitated, as he and I knew very well what Sarit had in mind.

'Sarit give them as they are,' auntie said getting irritated, 'Can't you see they are getting late'.

'No mama I won't. Do you want Sonny to think his mausi (aunt- mother's sister) is uncivilized?' Sarit replied stubbornly.

'Abhi, what are you waiting for? Go with her and do what she wants, so that we can leave,' Rashmi didi said.

Ten minutes passed. Even after fifteen minutes there was no sign of them. Auntie was getting impatient and threatened to go looking for them.

'Mama you stay here. Adi you go and ask them to hurry,' Rashmi didi said quickly.

When I reached Sarit's room, I found them arguing. Sarit wanted another cum shot but jijaji was saying she has already had one.

'Adi, you are just in time for a quick fuck,' Sarit said, 'Jijaji, you can't refuse to give Adi her due'.

'I would love a fuck too, but there is no time,' I replied, 'Everyone is getting impatient'.

'Don't worry, I will handle them,' Sarit said and pulling out jijaji's erection added, 'It will take only a few minutes, look jijaji's cock is ready for you'.

'What about the presents?' I asked.

'They are wrapped and ready,' Sarit giggled pointing to two neatly wrapped boxes on her study table.

Seeing jijaji's cock standing in its full glory, I succumbed to my lust. It did not take "a few minutes" as Sarit had said but much longer before jijaji came. Settling our clothes, we rushed down with both the presents.

'It is about time,' auntie said angrily, 'Abhi, I thought you had forgotten that you have to go'.

'Sorry mama, it took so long,' jijaji said apologetically, 'I didn't know that there would be two of them'.

After a renewed round of farewells and embraces jijaji and Rashmi didi were finally on their way.

We returned to Sarit's room. 'Oh Adi, it feels awful,' Sarit said with tears running down her cheeks.

'Sarit you idiot, why are you crying?' I said, 'They have not gone forever, we will probably see them in a few months again'.

'Oh I know that,' Sarit replied sniffling, 'but now that both of them are not here, who will fuck us?'

'Stupid, there is no dearth of boys,' I laughed, 'There are hundreds of them in our own college. We will find one no two strong well built boys, preferably members of the football team, and seduce them'.

'Yes, you are right,' Sarit replied excitedly, 'Why only two of them, we will seduce the whole fucking team'.

'Yes, including the reserves,' I giggled.

'Oh Adi! Just the thought of fucking the football team has made my choot wet,' Sarit sighed, 'Let us shower together'.

I marveled at the change in Sarit. Earlier, it was always me who wanted a "shower", but today Sarit asked for it for the first time. An hour later, after a very satisfying "shower", I returned home.

Despite our grandiose plans of seducing the football team including the reserves, we didn't get a chance to implement it. Our final exams were fast approaching and we plunged headlong into studying for them in all earnest. Whenever we felt horny, which was often, we took a shower together.

After the exams were over, we slept for two whole days. One evening, we were in a relaxed mood. 'Adi, I think it would not be fair to keep the football team waiting any longer,' Sarit giggled.

'You are right,' I chuckled, 'let us start our campaign first thing in the morning'.

In the morning we went to our college. To our dismay the college had already closed for the summer vacations. There were few boys around but none of them appealed to us.

'Oh Adi, what will we do now?' Sarit wailed.

'There is only one thing left,' I said seriously.

'What? What?' Sarit asked eagerly.

'Back to the shower,' I grinned.

'Oh Adi, what a let down,' Sarit said, 'at least no one can take the "shower" away from us'.

After a month our results were announced. Both of us had done pretty well. We were now graduates. We even had a small party to celebrate our graduation. Everyone congratulated us but there was no word from our sisters.

We had no desire to study any further. We had only one thought in mind and that was marriage.

Sarit told me that jijaji had given up his present job and taken employment in the same city where Madhu didi stayed. They were at present staying with my sister till they found suitable accommodation.

I was very annoyed with my sister and made no bones about it. 'Maybe Madhu does not know your roll number,' mummy said coming to her defense.

'Of course she knows. I gave it to her myself,' I replied with tears in my eyes, 'I hate her'.

'Adi, be reasonable. Maybe she lost the roll number or she does not know the results are out,' mummy said continuing in the role of her defense attorney.

'Mummy, you are very mean, you always take her side,' I retorted, 'How could she have missed it. The results were splashed all over the national newspaper'.

'Maybe, she has been very busy,' daddy said, 'Aditi, why don't you call her?'

'Call her! Never!' I replied with tears running down my cheeks, 'How long does it take to pick up the phone and congratulate her only kid sister on her graduation'. I noticed daddy giving mummy a meaningful look.

'Don't you dare call her,' I threatened, 'Otherwise I will never talk to you both again'.

Another week or so went by without a word from my sister. One afternoon mummy said, 'Adi, Madhu is on the line and wants to talk to you'.

'Tell her I am dead,' I replied rudely.

'Adi, don't behave like a child,' mummy said sternly covering the receiver with her palm, 'Talk to her and please don't be rude'.

'Just to please you, I will talk to her,' I replied, 'I will take the call in my room'.

I let the phone ring thrice before I picked it up. 'Aditi speaking,' I said coldly into the receiver.

'Hey, it is I, Madhu, your sister. Remember me?' didi said striking a jovial tone, 'I have called you to congratulate you on your graduation'.

'Thank you very much. It is very kind of you to remember,' I replied as formally as I could.

'Oh, I see my kid sister is angry with me,' didi laughed, 'Sorry, I could not call earlier'.

'Very busy no doubt,' I said lowering the temperature of my tone by few degrees.

'Yes, you are right. I was very busy organizing your graduation present,' didi replied.

'Omigosh, a graduation present for me,' I thought but in the receiver I said thawing a bit, 'What graduation present?'

'Remember, you always wanted to holiday in the Simla hills? Your jiju has rented a cottage there. We are all going there for a fortnight, starting this weekend' didi said, 'aren't you excited?'

Yes, I was very excited but not for the reason didi thought. Just the very thought of spending full fifteen days with jiju made my choot wet. 'Oh didi you are soooo good,' I drooled over the phone.

'Another good news is that Rashmi and Abhi will be joining us and they are planning to invite Sarit, so that you don't get too bored,' didi added.

'Get bored, not with jiju and jijaji both present to fuck me,' I thought. Didi continued to talk but I was not paying any attention, I was busy dreaming of jiju and jijaji fucking me silly. Suddenly a thought came to me.

'Didi, how will I get there? Have you asked daddy?' I asked.

'Aren't you listening? This is what I have been telling you for the last five minutes,' didi said slightly annoyed.

'Sorry didi, in my excitement I missed it,' I said apologetically.

'Everything is arranged for. Daddy has already said yes,' didi repeated, 'We will arrive the night before and after leaving Shashi and the maid with mummy and daddy, we all will leave for the hills in the morning'.

'Thank you. You are the best didi in the world,' I replied jumping with excitement.

'You can thank me later,' didi laughed, 'but right now I must say bye as Rashmi wants to call Sarit and give her the good news'.

Banging down the receiver, I ran out of the house shouting, 'Mummy, I am going to Sarit's house. I will be back in an hour'. I ran into Sarit at the gate of her house as she was leaving. We embraced each other.

'Oh Adi,' Sarit said, 'I was on the way to your place only'.

'Oh Sarit,' I said, 'did you hear the news?'

'Yes,' she said excitedly, 'let us go in, we will discuss it further in the shower'. I returned home after three hours, completely exhausted.

On Saturday, we reached our destination in the evening. The cottage was beautiful. It was situated between two hills. Creepers covered its outside walls and it was surrounded by multi colored flowers in full bloom.

After a bath to wash off the grime of the journey, we sat in didi's bedroom gossiping. 'You girls relax while we go and explore the surroundings,' jiju said.

Sarit and I wanted to go with them to set up the fucking schedule but didi stopped us. 'Let them go. You stay with us and tell us about your future plans,' didi said.

We told them that we did not plan to study further. They questioned us for ten minutes when didi shocked us by suddenly asking, 'Tell us, did you enjoy sleeping with our husbands?'

My brain started to work at a speed that would have put even light to shame.

'Have jiju and jijaji told them everything? I was confident that they wouldn't do something so stupid. Then why this question? Do they suspect something or is it just a wild guess?' I thought.

To buy time, I stuttered, 'W...What are you saying?'

I glanced at Sarit, who was just recovering from the shock. Sarit's face first turned red, then the blood drained out of it. She was white as a sheet. She looked nervously at me, her hand groping for mine for help.

'It was a very simple question,' Rashmi didi said, 'Madhu asked you if you girls enjoyed sleeping with out husbands'.

'It is just a bluff,' I concluded and decided to brazen it out, 'There is no way they could know'.

'Didi, how can you say such a thing?' I replied calmly, 'We would never dream of sleeping with our brothers in law'.

'Y...Yes, Y...Yes me too,' Sarit said nervously. By now her palm was wet with sweat.

'Are you trying to tell us that our husbands have not fucked you?' Madhu didi asked incredulously.

'Absolutely,' I said confidently.

'Y...Yes she is right,' Sarit echoed.

'Then you both are still virgins? Rashmi didi asked.

'Of course we are,' I replied, 'at least I am. About Sarit you have to ask her'.

'Are you?' Madhu didi asked Sarit.

'Y...Yes she is a virgin,' Sarit repeated without thinking but recovering quickly corrected herself, 'I am a virgin too'.

'Rashmi, agar unhone inn dono ko choda nahin hai tau yeh log band kamare main kya karte the? (Rashmi, if they have not fucked them then I wonder what they did behind closed doors?)' Madhu didi asked Rashmi didi in a thoughtful tone.

'Let me think,' Rashmi didi replied biting her lips as if in deep thought.

Meanwhile, I heaved an inaudible sigh of relief. 'I was right, they were bluffing,' I thought squeezing Sarit's hand reassuringly. Sarit relaxed. The color returned to her cheeks and she even managed a smile.

'Yes I got it,' Rashmi said with a smile, 'agar un dono ne inhain choda nahin hai tau zaroor inki gaand maari hogi (if they did not screw them then they must have fucked them in their asshole)'.

This suggestion took both of us by surprise. Before I could react Sarit said innocently, 'Didi, kya keh rahin hain aap, unhone hamari gaand kabhi nahin maari, woh tau sirf hamari choot hee chod... oops (Didi, what are you saying, they never fucked our asshole, they only fucked our cun...oops)' realizing what she was saying, left the sentence hanging in mid air.

Both Madhu didi and Rashmi didi laughed out aloud. 'So ultimately the truth is out,' they said chuckling. I glared angrily at Sarit.

'Adi we already knew the truth. There is no need to be angry with Sarit, 'Madhu didi said, 'We only wanted to hear it from you'.

'Okay, now tell us everything in detail,' Rashmi didi said settling back more comfortably.

Hesitatingly, we told them the whole story. 'Good! This tallies with our information,' Madhu didi said.

Frankly, I was still not convinced that they really knew. There was no way they could not have known. I still thought that they just bluffed us into telling them. Even then, I had to know for sure.

'Didi, I am still not convinced that you knew,' I said, 'I think you bluffed us into confessing'.

'No Adi, we knew,' Madhu didi replied, 'Recall the afternoon when we returned home after the movie, I did not come up to the roof garden with you, so that you both could be alone with our husbands. It was on that afternoon that Sarit sucked a cock for the first time. Am I right Sarit?'

Sarit nodded. 'There was no way they could have known about Sarit sucking a cock for the first time unless the men told them,' I reasoned in my mind.

'Sarit, your charade about leaving Sonny's present in your room did not fool me even for a moment. I knew what you had in mind,' Rashmi didi laughed, 'Remember it was I, who prompted Abhi to go with you and, after waiting long enough for you two to finish, sent Adi after you so that she could also have her quickie'.

'I still don't understand how you found out,' Sarit said, 'We were always so careful'.

'Our respected brothers in law told them,' I remarked sarcastically.

'You are right they did, but they didn't have to, 'Rashmi didi laughed, 'Maybe if I told you how we found out might convince you. One night, we both got into a heated argument as to whose husband was a better lover. To settle matters we went to their room. The room was empty. While we were wondering where they were, we saw them sneaking barefoot into Sarit's bedroom'.

'Don't tell me you wanted to fuck each other's husband,' Sarit asked surprised digressing from the subject.

'Why not?' Rashimi didi laughed, 'When you two can fuck our husbands then why can't we fuck each other's man. Tell me which one did you find to be a better lover?'

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers