It's A Man's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Oh! I found both them very satisfying,' Sarit sighed.

'Adi, what is your opinion?' Madhu didi asked.

'I agree with Sarit. I also thought both were equally good,' I replied, 'Were you able to form an opinion about it?

'Yes we did,' Madhu didi replied, 'but only after we got here'.

'And what conclusion did you come to? Sarit inquired.

'We also agree with you. Both of them are equally good,' Madhu didi said, 'Let me continue with what I was telling you'.

'We were so shocked, seeing them entering Sarit's room in the middle of the night that we could not move for several minutes. Then we crept to your bedroom door and listened. We could hear your moans of pleasure quite distinctly,' Madhu didi said picking up the thread, 'I wanted to confront you all right away and settle matters right there and then, but Rashmi pulled me back to our room'.

'I told Madhu that there is nothing to be gained by making a scene,' Rashmi didi continued, 'Remember when we were as old as they are, how often did we talk about getting screwed but never had the courage to translate it into action. At least they had the guts. I admire them for that. I say let them enjoy'.

'I don't mind Mohan fucking Adi, but not behind my back,' Madhu didi said, 'Rashmi we can't leave matters like this, we have to do something'.

'Of course we will. Let us think coolly,' Rashmi suggested.

'After a long discussion we decided to stop by at Madhu's place on our way home and first thrash out the matter with our dear hubbies and then confront you with the facts,' Rashmi didi said.

'And when they stopped over at our place we accused them of sleeping with you, Madhu didi said, 'At first, as expected, they denied everything but later with more carrot than stick they confessed'.

'Now you see that we were not bluffing but really knew,' Rashmi didi laughed.

'Enough of talking,' Madhu didi said, 'let us proceed with the next item on the agenda'.

'What next item?' Sarit asked in surprise.

'Girls, take off your clothes,' Rashmi didi said.

'Y...You want us to undress in front of you?' I asked shocked.

'Why not. If you can undress before our husbands, you can easily do the same in front of your sisters. Remember we are all girls,' Rashmi didi giggled, 'Just to assure you we will also take our clothes off'.

She had a point there. When we were naked Madhu didi stared at Sarit's naked mountains and remarked with awe, 'Gosh Sarit, you are really huge'.

Poor Sarit blushed and remained silent. I looked at them. They were both very beautiful. Tall, fair with boobs of just the right size for their body. Their choots was devoid of any hair. Madhu didi's swollen clit, like Sarit's and mine, was just peeping through her cunt lips, but Rashmi didi's clit was nearly an inch long and stuck out like a mini cock.

Then our sisters sat down on the bed and leaning against the headrest spread their legs wide apart.

'Now both of you are going to eat our pussy,' my sister said pointing to her choot, 'You know what that means?'

'Y...Yes. You are not serious, y...you want me, your sister to eat your pussy?' I stuttered.

'Not you silly,' she giggled, 'Sarit will lick my choot and you will eat Rashmi's pussy'.

I hesitated but Sarit said, 'No I won't do it'.

'Come on girls, be reasonable,' Rashmi coaxed, 'you gave our husbands a good time and now you hesitate to give your sisters a little pleasure'.

I shrugged and crouched between Rashmi didi's spread legs.

'Madhu didi, I won't lick your choot,' Sarit said defiantly, 'I have never licked a choot and I will never ever lick one'.

'If that is your attitude then I will have to tell our parents how you flaunted your mountain like boobs in front of poor Abhi and seduced him,' Rashmi didi threatened.

'I did not do that. Anyway they will never believe you,' Sarit replied pouting.

'Oh they will, especially when Madhu and Adi bear out my statement,' Rashmi didi said.

'Adi will never be a party to a blatant lie like this,' Sarit said nervously, no longer as confident as before.

'She will, otherwise I will tell our parents all about her inviting my innocent Mohan to her room and seducing him with her virgin choot,' Madhu didi giggled.

'They had done their home work,' I thought and said aloud, 'Sarit, if you want us both safe then shut up and lick Madhu didi's choot'.

Hesitatingly Sarit crouched between didi's legs and gave her choot a couple of tentative licks. My didi moaned loudly.

'Gosh, this is not bad at all,' Sarit giggled and started to eat didi's choot with vigor.

'Oh Sarit, it feels so good,' Madhu didi moaned.

'Adi, stop watching them and lick my choot,' Rashmi didi ordered.

Both Sarit and I licked their cunts. Their moans of pleasure got louder and louder.

'Spread the lips of my choot and lick in between them,' Madhu didi said to Sarit, 'Y...hes Sarit, that is the way'.

Rashmi didi's choot was like a fountain. Each time I sucked on her clit she came with a loud sigh.

'SARIT, HIGHER. Y...HES DARLING, NOW SUCK MY CLIT. Y...HES PRESS IT BETWEEN YOUR LIPS,' Madhu didi shouted in ecstasy.

'GOD! THIS IS WONDERFUL,' Rashmi didi screamed, 'ADI, PUSH YOUR TONGUE INSIDE MY CHOOT AND TONGUE FUCK ME'.

'SARIT, NOW MOVE LOWER. SHOVE YOUR TONGUE INTO MY CHOOT. Y...HES DEEPER. OHHH, NOW TONGUE FUCK ME. FUCK FASTER GIRL, FASTER. GOD! I AAAAMMMMM COOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG,' she shouted and lay back gasping for breath. I could hear Sarit slurping up Madhu didi's love juice.

As I said before, Rashmi didi's choot was like a fountain. She came every few minutes. Within seconds of Madhu didi's scream of pleasure, Rashmi didi also came in my mouth for the nth time.

'Oh Sarit, you were wonderful,' Madhu didi said embracing her.

'How was I?' I asked Rashmi didi in a hurt tone.

'You were also great,' Rashmi didi said kissing me.

Sarit was smiling happily. 'Madhu didi do you want me to eat your pussy again,' she volunteered.

'Yes my dear, but after a few minutes,' Madhu didi panted, 'let me catch my breath first.

Five minutes later Sarit and I were again eating pussy. As I pushed my tongue into Rashmi didi's cunt, I felt a cock enter my choot from behind and commenced to fuck me. I wondered who was inside my choot, jiju or jijaji? Then without pausing I, from the corner of my eye, saw jijaji fucking Sarit.

'Oh, it was jiju, who is fucking me' I sighed.

'All right boys, fuck them like you have never fucked them before,' Madhu didi shouted.

Each time jiju shoved Rashmi didi moaned with pleasure because his push moved me forward and my nose pressed against Rashmi didi's long clit. After ten minutes we all came together.

'All right girls,' Rashmi didi laughed and then pointing to the cocks of jiju and jijaji added, 'how did you enjoy your real graduation present'.

'Oh didi, you are wonderful,' Sarit gushed embracing her sister, 'we could not have asked anything more'.

'My dear this is not all, there is more to come,' Madhu didi giggled.

'Boy, this is getting better and better, 'Sarit squealed happily clapping her hands. Somehow I did not like the look in my sister's eyes.

'What more?' I asked skeptically.

'All in good time,' Rashmi didi laughed, 'Let the boys get hard again'.

After ten minutes Madhu didi said, 'Okay girls it is show time. Get on the bed on all fours'. I heard jiju chuckle softly. I don't know why but it made me feel uncomfortable.

'W...W...Why? Whatever for?' I stuttered feeling uneasy.

'Ab tumhaare jija log tumhari kori gaand phardainge (Now your brothers in law are going to take your ass hole cherry),' Madhu didi announced.

I was aghast. I don't know what I expected but definitely not this.

My worst fears had come true. I had never believed jiju, when he had told me that he had fucked didi in her butt but this was even worse. My own sister was encouraging her husband to fuck me in my asshole.

While the above thoughts went through my mind Sarit, with big innocent eyes, asked, 'Kya gaand main laurda guss jata hai? (Can a cock enter the asshole?)'

'Of course,' Rashmi didi laughed, 'your jijaji has fucked my ass hole umpteen times. I like it you will also enjoy it'.

'Aap ko mazaa ayega? (Will you enjoy it?)' Sarit asked our brothers in law.

'Yes we love it,' they replied in one voice.

'Okay, I am ready,' Sarit said then added, 'It will hurt, won't it?'

'Yes, but they will use vaseline to reduce the pain of entry,' Rashmi replied holding up a bottle of vaseline. Damn, they had thought of everything and were fully prepared.

'Sarit, you are mad to agree,' I screamed at her and pointing to jijaji's erection added, 'Look at that cock, when that big thing goes into your small asshole it will hurt like hell'.

'That cock has given me so much pleasure then can't I suffer a little pain to please it,' Sarit replied philosophically.

'Stupid, it won't be just a little pain. It can even kill you,' I exaggerated trying again to dissuade her.

'No, it won't kill me. Didi has done it and is still alive, besides she says it is nice,' Sarit said getting on all fours on the bed, 'Jijaji what are you waiting for, shove your cock into my gaand (asshole)'.

'Just a moment,' Madhu didi said, 'Adi, what about you, are you also ready?'

'NO, I AM NOT READY,' I shouted, 'I am not letting any one fuck me in my asshole'.

'Adi, be reasonable,' jiju said, 'Remember, when I finger fucked your asshole, you said it felt nice'.

'You never told me that,' Sarit complained.

'Yes! I said that, but that does not mean that I will let you fuck my gaand,' I replied ignoring Sarit's complaint, 'I am warning you jiju, stay where you are. Don't you even think of bringing your cock anywhere near my gaand'.

'Adi, this is no way to talk to your jiju,' Rashmi didi scolded me, 'Believe me both Madhu and I love a cock in our asshole. I promise it won't hurt much and you will find it very enjoyable'.

'It is easy for you to say that because you don't know that many a times my asshole hurts even when I take a shit,' I replied aggressively.

'Enough, let me handle this,' Madhu didi said, 'Adi, I am asking you for the last time: Are you willing to get your ass hole fucked peacefully or not?'

'NO, THOUSAND TIMES NO,' I screamed at her.

'There is only one course left,' Madhu didi said, 'Abhi, fuck her gaand, if necessary use force. Mohan hold her'.

I looked for a way to escape, as they came closer, but there was none. Despite my fighting them tooth and nail, they overpowered me in matter of minutes and threw me face down on the bed. While Jiju held me down, jijaji separated my ass cheeks and said, 'Mohan look how small it is, I will really enjoy penetrating it for the first time'.

'Adi, think fast,' I said to myself, 'otherwise in a few seconds your gaand will be in tatters. Best is agree now and live to fight another day. Maybe later you can come up with some thing that will save your gaand from being ravished. Yes, that is what I will do'.

'STOP. PLEASE STOP. I AM WILLING,' I shouted as jijaji started to apply vaseline on my rear entrance.

'Let her go,' Madhu didi ordered, 'Adi, I have your word that you will cooperate'.

'Yes but...' I started to reply but my sister interrupted me.

I saw jiju whispering into Madhu didi's ear. 'I know, I am her sister,' Madhu didi smiled, 'don't worry, I know how to handle her'.

'What now?' she asked me angrily.

'I want to watch jijaji fuck Sarit in her gaand first, thereafter my gaand is at your disposal,' I said smiling disarmingly.

'Any objections?' she asked her partners in crime. They nodded. Then turning to Sarit inquired, 'Sarit, what about you?'

'It is okay with me,' Sarit shrugged and took the gaand fuck position again.

'Sarit, don't be scared, I will be very gentle,' jijaji said reassuring Sarit.

'No Abhi, not you! You deflowered her therefore let Mohan take her asshole cherry,' Madhu didi commanded, 'Rashmi, is it okay with you that Mohan takes Sarit's asshole cherry?'

'Yes, good idea,' Rashmi didi replied, 'Abhi, can fuck Adi's virgin gaand. This way both will have a cherry each of our sisters'.

I watched intently as jiju applied vaseline on Sarit's rear entrance. First he greased her puckered hole from outside. Then taking a blob of vaseline on his fingers, inserted one then two fingers in Sarit's gaand and rotated them.

'Oh, jiju it feels so good,' Sarit moaned.

In the meanwhile Madhu didi applied vaseline on jiju's lund (cock). 'Sarit, are you ready?' Jiju asked.

'Yes,' Sarit said cheerfully. Jiju placed his cock on Sarit's gaand and holding her firmly pressed forward. The wrinkles of her asshole smoothened under the pressure and the tip of jiju's cock was no longer visible.

'God! It is hurting,' Sarit groaned.

Slowly the tip of jiju's cock entered her asshole.

'JIJU STOP! GOD JIJU YOU ARE HURTING ME,' Sarit screamed, 'PLEASE DIDI, ASK HIM TO STOP'.

'Sarit relax, just a few more seconds of pain then it will be all pleasure,' Rashmi didi said soothingly.

The top half of jiju's phallus was now inside Sarit's gaand.

'NOOOOO. I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN. I DON'T WANT MY ASSHOLE FUCKED,' Sarit shouted in pain, 'ADI WAS RIGHT. IT IS TERRIBLE. OH JIJU, STOAAAAAAYYYYYIIIIIEEEEE'. Sarit screamed as her sphincter gave way and half of jiju's cock buried itself inside her asshole. One hard push and jiju's cock was fully inside.

Jiju started to pump her asshole. Poor Sarit wept and groaned loudly with pain. I watched jiju push his cock in and out of Sarit's butt with rapt attention. I had never seen anything like this before. On each outward stroke her asshole clinging to jiju's cock was pulled out and when he pushed the cock in, the asshole went in with it. It was so fascinating that I watched hypnotized.

Suddenly I noted a change in Sarit's groans. On listening carefully, I was shocked. Sarit was no longer groaning with pain but moaning with pleasure. I was quite confused. Was she really enjoying herself despite all the pain she had suffered?

It was only now that I noticed that Jiju while fucking her butt was simultaneously rubbing her cunt with one hand. 'Of course it is the cunt rubbing she is enjoying, not the butt fuck,' I thought dismissing her moans of pleasure from my mind.

'YES JIJU, DON'T SPARE MY GAAND, GIVE IT TO ME HARD,' Sarit shouted encouraging jiju.

Jiju's stroked her faster and harder.

'HARDER, JIJU HARDER. GOD, I AM ABOUT TO CUM,' Sarit yelled, 'OH, JUST A FEW STROKES MORE. YESSSSSS I AMMM THERE, OHHHHH I AMMMMM CCOOMMIIINNNNGGGG,' as Jiju plunged his cock deep into her gaand and came with a loud grunt of satisfaction.

'Oh jiju, it was fantastic,' Sarit panted embracing jiju.

'Okay Adi, now it is your turn,' Madhu didi said.

'Please didi, spare my gaand,' I pleaded, 'Didn't you hear Sarit shouting for mercy?'

'Adi, you promised,' Rashmi didi said shaking her forefinger at me.

'Adi, do it. You will like it,' Sarit said.

'Sure, I will like it,' I replied sarcastically, 'What about your screams of pain, which are still ringing in my ears?'

'Yes, it did hurt but then it was so fantastic. I can't describe the feeling it has to be experienced,' Sarit replied.

'See, I told you that she will back out of her promise,' jiju said with a knowing smile.

'Don't worry I will handle her,' Madhu didi said, 'Don't worry Abhi will soon have her asshole cherry'.

'Adi, if you don't get into position by the time I count three, then I will be compelled to ask Abhi to take you by force,' Madhu didi threatened, 'and this time it will be without the benefit of vaseline. One...two...'

'Okay, okay, I am coming. There is no need to count, ' I said capitulating, as I saw no way out of it, 'no harm in trying, is there?'

Nervously I got in position. 'Oh it feels good,' I moaned as jijaji greased my asshole. Then amid lots of screaming and howling on my part, jijaji managed to enter my asshole and started the fuck motion.

'NIKALO, JIJAJI APNA LUND MERI GAAND MAIN SE NIKALO (TAKE IT OUT. JIJAJI TAKE YOUR COCK OUT OF MY ASSHOLE),' I screamed, 'HAI, MAIN DARD SE MAR JAUINGI (OMIGOSH, I WILL DIE OF PAIN)'.

'Adi shut up. His cock is already inside you. I am sure it is not hurting you any more,' Madhu didi said laughing.

She was right the pain was minimal now, but I had the future in mind. I knew that later both jiju and jijaji would want to fuck my gaand again and again. I opened my mouth to shout again but Rashmi didi quickly stuffed a pillow in it. Best I could do now was to groan.

Suddenly, I felt a sensation other than pain. It was a very pleasant sensation. A sensation, I had never experienced before. A sensation, I did not know existed. I was not even sure whether this sensation was in my choot or in my asshole. My whole body started to tingle. To my surprise my choot became soaking wet.

Jijaji continued to move his cock in and out of my butt. With each stroke the sensation got more and more intense and my choot wetter. I felt an urgent urge to pinch and press my clit. I wanted to cum and cum immediately. My hand moved toward my choot only to find jijaji's fingers were also seeking my clit. Sarit was right. This sensation can't be described it has to be experienced. It was unique.

It felt so lovely that I moaned loudly. 'Didi, Adi is liking it,' Sarit giggled.

'Yes so it seems,' Rashmi didi said removing the pillow gagging my mouth.

I was rapidly approaching an orgasm. 'JIJAJI RAM IT INTO ME. YESSSSS HARDER,' I screamed.

Jijaji's strokes were now shorter and harder. I felt his cock expand, stretching my asshole further. He was also about to cum. Then with a loud grunt he pushed the full length of his cock inside me.

For the first time in my life I felt a man's hot cum spurt into me. Spurt after spurt jijaji filled my asshole with his cum. It felt so good that I, with a loud 'AAAHHHHH', came instantaneously.

'God, this was good,' jijaji panted withdrawing his cock from my butt, 'I have fucked many assholes in my life before but never such a tight one as Adi's'.

After jijaji had withdrawn, I remained in butt fuck position savoring this new pleasure I had just experienced.

'Is that so, I must check it out'. I heard jiju say.

Before I could react jiju, with one hard shove pushed his cock inside my back hole.

'OOWWWWWAAAAA,' I screamed, 'Damn it jiju, you could have at least warned me'.

'So that you could start to rave and rant again,' he laughed pumping my asshole.

'That's what you think,' I thought and without replying, I just smiled to myself and lay with closed eyes, waiting eagerly to feel the new sensation again.

'AAAAYYYYYIIIEEE,' I heard Sarit scream. I opened one eye and saw jijaji cock entering Sarit's asshole.

When we had finished Madhu didi asked, 'Well girls how did you like the second half of your graduation gift?'

'Oh didi, it was great. We love you,' Sarit and I replied embracing them.

'It is nice to be appreciated,' they said, 'Now, you four enjoy yourself while we cook dinner'.

When we were alone, I said to our respected brothers in law, 'I thought you guys were made of sterner stuff'.

'What does that supposed to mean?' jiju asked surprised.

'One night without a choot and you fold up like a house of cards,' Sarit said rubbing salt on their wounds.

'Oh that,' jijaji laughed, 'What did they tell you?'

We repeated what our sisters had told us.

'Don't tell us that they lied because we are not going to believe you,' I warned them.

'What they told you is correct but it is only part of the story,' jiju said.

'What is the full story?' Sarit inquired.

'When Abhi and Rashmi arrived everything was fine but in the evening both our wives confronted us with the fact that they knew we were fucking you,' jiju said, ' but we denied it. For over three hours they kept badgering us with it, but we remained firm in our denial. At last they got tired and said: 'No truth, no choot', and locked us out of their room.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers