It's A Man's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers

That night as we lay in bed I said, 'Abhi, it seems, we are in deep shit'.

'No, not really,' Abhi replied, 'let us think. First, fact is that they went looking for us because they wanted to swap husbands'.

'Yes but what good will that do us, if we don't get to fuck even our own wives' I replied.

'Patience, my friend' Abhi said, 'the second fact is that they were quite calm about our having fucked their kid sisters. The third fact is that they also said that they wouldn't mind if we continue to screw their sisters as long as we confess and tell the truth'.

'That is so,' I replied, 'but where is the guaranty that they really meant it'.

'Yes, you are right. It could just be a carrot to make us tell them the truth,' Abhi replied, 'Let us see what our goal is. We want to fuck our wives, we want to fuck each other's wife and we want to fuck their sisters, right?'

'Yes, but how?' I asked perplexed.

'The only way we can achieve this is by confessing,' Abhi laughed.

'Are you mad,' I replied getting agitated, 'Once we have confessed, they will have the upper hand. We will never get to fuck Adi and Sarit and might even lose the cunts of our wives'.

'Not necessarily, listen,' Abhi replied and explained his idea in detail.

'It could work but we could end up by losing Adi and Sarit forever,' I cautioned.

'Yes, but the risk is very minimal,' Abhi said confidently, 'I know it will work because I know my wife. Think about it. We will take the final decision in the morning'.

In the morning I agreed to go along with Abhi's plan. At breakfast we told them we were ready to tell them the truth.

'Madhu, I don't believe it,' Rashmi said laughing, 'They lasted only one night. I thought they were made of sterner stuff'.

'I am surprised too,' Madhu replied, 'I didn't know that our choot is such a powerful weapon'.

For the next thirty minutes they cross-examined us and we answered all their queries truthfully.

Finally Madhu said, 'All right, now we have got answers to all our questions'.

'No not all,' Rashmi giggled, 'One question still remains unanswered: Which of them is a better lover?'

'That is right, we will settle it right away,' Madhu said pushing back her chair, 'Come guys, join us in the bedroom'.

'Let us finish our tea, while it is still hot,' Abhi replied calmly, 'You go ahead, we will join you in few minutes'.

'Don't take too long, lest our choots get cold,' Rashmi shot back.

'Darling, we can trust you to keep them sizzling for us,' Abhi laughed.

'Till now everything is going as per plan,' Abhi whispered, as the girls disappeared into the bedroom. We waited for ten minutes before we joined them. They were lying naked on the bed caressing their choots.

'It's about time,' Madhu complained, 'Mohan you fuck Rashmi and Abhi you come to me'.

We undressed and went to our stations and started to rub our cock in between their slit. As time went by, their moans of pleasure became louder and louder. Their hips also started to twitch.

'Mohan what are you doing?' Rashmi asked, 'Fuck me'.

'All in good time my dear,' I replied and continued to do what I was doing.

'Abhi, don't tease me like this,' Madhu moaned spreading her legs wider, 'Put it in'.

'Of course right away my darling,' Abhi replied but did not enter her.

Soon they were so wild with lust that they begged us to fuck them. Time was ripe for the next step.

'Can we continue to fuck your sisters?' I asked Rashmi.

'Oh! Can't we discuss this later?' Rashmi moaned.

'No, we must have your answer now,' Abhi said.

'Abhi, fuck me now,' Madhu moaned, 'as Rashmi has said, we can decide about that later'.

'No, you have to decide now,' I said.

'Remember! If no cock for your sisters, then no cock for you too,' Abhi threatened.

'MADHU, IF I AM NOT FUCKED RIGHT NOW I SHALL DIE,' RASHMI screamed, 'YES, YES YOU CAN FUCK OUR SISTERS OR ANYONE ELSE THAT YOU LIKE BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCK ME NOW'.

'Good. Madhu what do you say?' Abhi asked.

'YES, YES FUCK THEM, IF IT PLEASES YOU BUT FUCK US NOW,' Madhu yelled.

We grinned at each other and pushed our cocks into their dripping choots. 'AAAAAHHHHHHHH AT LAST,' they sighed loudly as our cocks slipped into their soaking wet cunts.

After we had finished Madhu said, 'That was a mean trick, threatening us with no cock'.

'You started it,' Abhi laughed, 'remember what you said last night: No truth, no choot'.

'Tell me, would you have permitted us to fuck your sisters,' I asked.

'We discussed it but could not come to a decision,' Rashmi replied.

'But now the decision has been made,' Abhi said.

'Yes, the decision has been made,' Madhu sighed.

'This is the whole story,' jiju said concluding his story.

'Please forgive us for doubting you,' we apologized.

'Whose idea was this holiday?' Sarit asked.

'When we read about your graduation, Madhu and Rashmi wanted to call you but we stopped them saying we must do something special for you girls,' Abhi replied, 'Then we all put our heads together and came up with this holiday idea'.

'Yes, a holiday with something for everyone. Your tongues for their choots, our cocks for you and your ass hole cherry for us' jiju added.

'I bet the ass hole cherry was your idea,' I said to jiju.

'Wrong, it was Madhu's idea,' Abhi said, 'They knew that we have fucked you, licked your cunts and you have sucked our cocks but your ass holes were still untouched. Madhu said, I quote, "If they want your cocks then they will have to take it in their ass holes also" unquote'.

'As it suited us we did not complain,' Jiju laughed.

During the whole holiday our sisters were very good to us. Except for an occasional fuck for themselves they left their husbands to us. We fucked, fucked and fucked. One afternoon after a delicious fuck Sarit sighed, 'Adi this is even better than fucking the football team'.

'Don't forget the reserves,' I giggled.

'W...W...What did you say?' Rashmi didi asked alarmed. We told her what we had in mind.

'Don't you even think about it,' Madhu didi said.

'Why not? We will be careful,' Sarit asked.

'You may be careful but you don't know boys,' Rashmi didi said, 'unfortunately some of them tend to boast and your reputation will be mud in no time'.

I looked questioningly at jiju. 'She is right,' he replied, 'Not all, but some of them do talk'.

'Such talk has the habit of reaching the wrong ears,' Rashmi didi continued, 'If our parents hear it, then you are dead meat and so are we, because facts they will make you tell them and the rest they will put together'.

'Then what shall we do?' Sarit wailed.

'I understand your problem,' Madhu didi said sympathetically, 'I suggest, as you girls are not studying any further, you can visit us on weekends'.

'Yes, you do that. We, especially Mohan and Abhi, will be very pleased to see you,' Rashmi didi giggled, 'Now forget all that and enjoy your holiday'.

Omigosh, what a grand holiday we had. We fucked, sucked cock and got our asshole plugged, day in and day out. We even ate pussy, whenever our sisters wanted us to but they never licked our choot. Maybe, it was because we never dared to ask them.

After the holiday was over, as suggested by our sisters, we visited them every other weekend.

One morning around Christmas time my daddy said, 'Aditi, your mummy and I have seen a boy for you'.

'Yes Adi, his name is Amit, he is tall and very handsome. You will like him,' mummy said.

'Amit is from a very old and respected family. Mr. Rudra, his father, owns several thousand acres of fertile farmland not too far away from here and has a flourishing business in town. Amit lives here in the city and looks after the business'.

'Adi, they are very rich you will live like a queen,' mummy said, 'Another plus point is that you will remain here in town near us'.

'Daddy, who suggested them to you? I asked.

'Romesh (Sarit's father, if you remember) did. Why?' he replied.

'Then why me and not Sarit?' I questioned.

'Good question. I asked him the same thing,' daddy replied, 'He said, "Adi is like my daughter and as she is older than Sarit, it is her turn to get married first". He is right. I would have done the same if I were in his place'.

'Adi, I say, close your eyes and say yes,' mummy pressed.

'Seema (my mother) please let me talk to her,' daddy said mildly admonishing mummy.

'Have you committed yourself?' I asked.

'No, I have not and I won't till you say yes,' daddy said, 'Aditi, I suggest you meet him. If you like him then only we will proceed further. What do you say?'

'I will do as you say,' I replied like an obedient daughter.

'Good girl. I will keep you posted,' daddy said kissing me on my cheek.

The following weekend, Sarit and I visited our sisters. I told them what daddy had said. 'Congratulations!' Madhu didi said embracing me, 'Why so morose you should be happy that you will have a man all to yourself'.

'In a way I am happy,' I replied, 'but what worries me is what will happen if he finds out that I am not a virgin'.

'Yes, that could become a real big problem,' Rashmi didi said shaking her head.

'Is there a way...Oh jiju! This is all because of you. Please help me,' I cried in desperation.

'Adi, I am sorry, I can't return your virginity to you but I promise we will try to come up with something to help you,' jiju replied.

'God, what shall I do? Best is that I don't marry at all,' I said crying.

'Don't be stupid. Adi, this way you will make everyone suspicious,' Madhu didi advised, 'Someday you will have to marry someone, I suggest if you like the boy say yes and marry him. I have read that the hymen can tear in many other ways also'.

'Yes she is right. In the meanwhile, as Mohan has said, we will try to find a way to help you,' Rashmi didi said, 'now smile and enjoy yourself. Both Mohan and Abhi are raring to go'.

End of part 2. To be continued...

* * * * *

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this part also.

Does Adi like Amit or...?

Do jiju and party come up with a solution to Adi's problem?

Do Adi's fears come true?

Well you will find the answers in part 3. Don't forget to read it.

I am anxiously waiting for your feedback. Don't be lazy, send me your candid comments. Remember to vote. Yes, it is very important to me, as it is my only reward. Thanks.

Take care.

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers