It's A Man's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'This gives you a 84% chance to get away with it,' jijaji said after a quick mental calculation.

'Anyway, if they do say something then just deny everything,' Madhu didi advised, 'They can never prove it'. This brought the smile back on our faces.

'All right girls, now would you like Mohan and Abhi to fuck you for the last time?' Rashmi didi asked, 'I know that their cocks are very keen to say goodbye to your cunts'.

I looked inquiringly at Sarit. She nodded, 'Why not? Their cock can't do more harm than what they have already done'. Then jijaji and jiju fucked us for the next two hours.

'One more thing, I noticed that within minutes you both start to moan. Don't do that on your wedding night. Remember you have just lost your cherry. Wait for your third or the fourth fuck before you show signs of pleasure,' Rashmi didi advised after jiju and jijaji had finished fucking us.

Later Sarit and I discussed the issue and agreed that the suggested course was the best one to follow.

Our wedding was a grand affair. Nearly thousand guests attended it. Everyone said that the brides looked very pretty in their wedding attire. What they did not realize that I nearly died under the weight of the dress and tons of jewelry that my mother insisted, I wear.

After the marriage ceremony, Sarit and I returned to our room. We were now no longer Miss Aditi Razdan and Miss Sarita Singh but Mrs. Shamit Rudra and Mrs. Amit Rudra.

As per local custom, Sarit and I left for our new home with the bridegroom's party, on the morning after the wedding day. We traveled by car, as their farm was just three hours drive from the city.

We arrived around noon. The farmhouse was a large sprawling structure, built in 19th century style. After some more ceremonies we entered the farmhouse. The rooms were large and comfortably furnished with ethnic furniture and thick Persian carpets. The d‚cor reeked of money, confirming that they were very rich.

'Sarit, Adi please come with us,' Shamit said, 'we will introduce you to the family'.

'These are our parents,' Amit said, 'You have met them before but never really met them'. We touched their feet and they blessed us.

'This is our chachu (also chacha = uncle, father's younger brother). Nobody remembers his real name. Everyone, including my father, calls him chachu. Even the servants call him chachu sahib. The only exception is mama, who calls him dewarji (brother in law, husband's younger brother). This I think is to keep reminding him that her husband is older to him and the boss,' Amit smiled introducing us to the gentleman, whom I had seen at the party.

'He is a great guy. A happy go lucky type. His only complaint with life is that he arrived late in this world,' Shamit chuckled, 'Had he been born five minutes earlier then he would have been numero uno and we would have been his lowly slaves'.

'In our family, the eldest son is the heir to the throne and the rest of the horde following him are of no importance,' Amit explained seeing our bewildered look added, 'You see it was his misfortune to be born four minutes after our father'.

'So they are also twins,' I thought and seeing him alone wondered where his wife was.

Shamit must have read my mind because just then he said, 'Chachu is not married. Didn't Amit say he was a lucky man?'.

'Enough boys,' chachu said firmly, then smiling at us added, 'may God bless you both and welcome to the House of Rudra's. Don't pay too much attention to what these two rascals say. Remember, if they trouble you too much then tell me, I will whip them into line again'.

'Meet Mrs. Amba Golda, our beloved elder sister,' Amit said with a wave of his hand, 'She married Mr. Shammi Golda five years ago and now lives in the US of A'.

'Our respected jijaji is not here. He has only two passions in life. One is making money, which is the main reason for his absence. And the result of his second passion is before you, meet A, B, and C here,' Shamit said pointing to three cute little kids hanging on to the sari of our sister in law, 'and D is on the way'.

'Don't listen to these rogues,' Amba said hugging and kissing us, 'Welcome to our crazy family. Shammi wanted to be here to personally welcome you into the family but unfortunately something important came up'.

'Hold it big sister, we know how jijaji has welcomed you in his family,' Amit laughed staring pointedly at the three kids and her protruding stomach, 'We don't require any help in this direction and when the time comes, we will do all the required welcoming ourselves'.

After the introductions were over lunch was served. It was an informal affair. Everyone laughed and joked. It was evident that they all loved each other very much.

'Aditi, Sarita please come with me,' our mother in law said after lunch was over. She led us to a large room where two young girls were waiting. The room was furnished as a sitting cum dining room.

'These are your private rooms. Normally the family eats together but should you like to entertain your personal friends then you can do it here also,' she said then pointing to two doors added, 'That room is Shamit's and the other one is Amit's'.

'Yes mama,' we murmured. She beckoned to the two girls.

'Aditi, this is Basanti,' she said singling out the prettier one, 'She will be your personal maid and Sarita, Shanti here will serve'.

'Wow! A maid all to myself,' I thought, 'I think I am going to like it here'.

'You two, serve them loyally and obey them as you would obey me,' I heard mother in law saying to the maids, 'and don't forget what I have told you earlier'.

'Ji malkin (Yes mistress),' they replied obediently.

'I suggest that you both rest now. Don't worry, the twins will not trouble you. It has been a long day for you,' she said, then with a naughty twinkle in her eyes added, 'and I am sure that you have a longer night ahead of you'.

'Yes mama,' we replied blushing.

'Don't stand there gaping like apes,' she said sternly to the maids, 'Show your new mistress to their rooms,' and turned to leave. As she reached the door she stopped.

'Yes, another thing,' she said turning around, 'Be ready by eight. A few personal friends are coming for dinner and they would like to meet you. Don't stand on formality, wear something light and comfortable'.

The bedroom was large with attached dressing room and bathroom. Like the rest of the house it was tastefully furnished.

'Malkin (Mistress), would you like to change?' Basanti asked respectfully.

'Basanti what had mama told you earlier?' I asked out of curiosity.

For a moment Basanti hesitated but then said, 'Only that we should obey you without question and see that you are comfortable'.

'Are you sure?' I probed as I thought there was an undertone of threat in mama's voice.

'Yes mistress that was all,' Basanti replied, 'Would you like to change?'

'No Basanti, I am much too tired. I only want to lie down, ' I replied lying down on the bed. Basanti kneeled on the floor by the bed and started to press my feet. I don't recall when I drifted into sound sleep.

Next thing I remember was that Basanti was trying to wake me by tickling the soles of my feet with a feather. 'Malkin, please get up, it is nearly seven,' Basanti said.

I shook the sleep out of eyes and yawned, 'Is it really so late?'

'Yes malkin. Would you like a cup of tea?' Basanti inquired.

'Yes, that would be nice,' I told her.

Few minutes later she brought a steaming cup of tea.

'I have unpacked your bags while you were asleep,' she said.

After a long hot shower I felt relaxed. I chose a sky blue chiffon sari with matching blouse to wear and a light blue sapphire necklace to go with it. After I got ready I asked, 'Basanti how do I look?'

'Malkin you look beautiful,' she replied.

'Basanti, for God's sake stop calling me malkin,' I said getting irritated, 'I am not much older than you are and if you have to address me then call me didi'.

'As you like malkin,' was her reply.

'Didi, Basanti, didi' I said laughing.

Sarit was waiting for me. She looked gorgeous in her blood red sari and a light ruby necklace.

At thirty minutes past eight we entered the drawing room. Mother in law had said a few personal friends but as per my estimate at least hundred persons were present.

It was nearly eleven when we four returned to our rooms. 'You change while Amit and I have a smoke,' Shamit suggested.

Basanti was waiting for me. She had laid out a sexy, near transparent nightie for me to wear but I chose a regular cotton night suit. 'Didi, you are not going to wear that, it is your wedding night,' Basanti said expressing her disapproval.

'Yes Basanti, I feel more comfortable in a night suit than in...in that,' I replied pointing to the sheer nightie and slipped into bed to wait for Shamit.

I did not have to wait for long. Ten minutes later Shamit entered the room and Basanti quietly slipped out.

'I'll be with you in a minute but first let me change into some thing more comfortable,' he said going to the bathroom,

When he emerged, he was wearing just pajama bottoms with nothing on top. 'He is already undressed for tonight's action,' I thought smiling to myself.

'At last we are alone,' he smiled getting into bed.

'Oh Adi, you are so pretty,' he said taking me in his arms. He then proceeded to kiss me all over my face and on my lips. Except for blushing, I did not respond.

'Adi my dear, don't you think I deserve at least a kiss, after all it is our wedding night?' Shamit complained puckering his lips. Blushing, I kissed him lightly on his lips.

Shamit pressed his lips on mine and as I responded feebly, he cupped my tits and squeezed them tenderly.

'Oh, please don't,' I whispered catching his hand.

'Darling, please let me,' he said easily freeing his hand from my grip.

'Oh! They are so firm. I am sure they are also very beautiful,' he said and started to unbutton my pajama top.

'What are you doing?' I said alarmed, 'please don't undress me'.

'I must see and kiss your beautiful boobs,' Shamit replied pulling off my pajama top.

'Oh! It is so embarrassing. Please switch off the light at least,' I blushed covering my face with my hands.

'Darling if I switch off the light then how will I see your beautiful body,' Shamit replied and commenced to kiss my boobs and suck my hard nipples. I shut my eyes and let him do as he pleased. It felt so good, with great difficulty I managed not to moan with pleasure.

While sucking my nipples he pushed his hand inside my pajamas and caressed my choot. I tried to stop him but he persisted. Suddenly he squeezed my swollen clit.

'Omigosh! What are you doing?' I said jumping ten inches in the air.

'Nothing that I shouldn't be doing on our wedding night my love,' he replied pressing his lips on mine. While kissing me he lifted my bottoms and slid my pajamas off. I was now completely naked.

'Oh, how beautiful you look. You are even prettier than I had imagined,' Shamit whispered, 'I wanted to see your sexy body from the moment we met. I think the wait has been well worth it'.

Murmuring words of praise, Shamit started to kiss my whole body. When I felt him kissing my choot, I whispered, 'Oh! Please not there, it is dirty'. This did not deter him. He separated my lower lips and licked my pussy. God, it felt good but thank God after a few minutes he stopped.

Through half closed eyes I watched him take off his pajama bottoms freeing his erect cock. It was about the same size as jiuj and jijaji. Without any further delay he got on top of me. As if on cue, I pressed my thighs tightly together.

'Adi my darling, open your thighs and make place for me,' he whispered rubbing his cock between my lower lips. Hesitatingly I spread my legs. I felt the swollen knob of his hot cock at the entrance of my choot. Slowly he pushed the head inside me.

'Oh! What are you doing?' I whispered pressing my buttocks together but he pressed on.

'Please stop! You are hurting me,' I pleaded struggling feebly to free myself from his tight grip.

'FOR GOD'S SAKE LET ME GO. YOU ARE HURTING ME. NO, NO OH GOD IT IS HURTING AAUOOOAAAA...' I screamed as whole of his cock slid deep into my wet choot.

Cutting off my scream of pain by pressing his lips on mine, he started to fuck me with hard strokes. Soon I felt the good feeling come over me. My whole body tingled with pleasure. I let my mind wander and bit my lips to keep from moaning.

His strokes became harder and faster. I was also fast approaching an orgasm. He seemed to be in a hurry to finish. His strokes became shorter and shorter.

'God no! He is about to finish before me,' I thought.

Just then with a loud grunt of satisfaction, Shamit rammed his cock deep into my choot and exploded. This was the first time in my life that I felt a man's hot cum fill my choot. The sensation created by Shamit's cock spurting cum into my choot, pushed me over the edge and with a soft sigh I came.

Shamit took me two more times that night. During the third fuck, I came three times moaning and sighing loudly, before he shot his cum into me. After the fuck was over, I snuggled up to him and fell asleep in his arms.

When I opened my eyes in the morning I saw Shamit gazing at me. 'Good morning my sleeping beauty,' he smiled brightly at me.

'Good morning,' I replied sleepily rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

'Adi, have I told you before that you are really very beautiful,' he said caressing my bare tits.

Suddenly I realized that I was completely naked and tried to cover myself. 'Don't! Let me do it,' he said getting on top of me. I spread my legs invitingly. He shoved his hard cock inside my cock thirsty choot and started to fuck me with slow long strokes.

'Oh! It feels soooo good,' I moaned.

'Lagta hai ab chudai main mazaa aa raga hai (I see that you are enjoying fucking now?),' he chuckled softly.

'Haan bahut achcha lug raha hai (Yes it is lovely),' I replied.

He continued the in and out movement. 'Y..HES! Y..HES! GIVE IT TO ME MY DARLING. GO ON HARDER AND FASTER,' I shouted but to my utter surprise he stopped. '

'Kya hua ruk kyon gaye? Aur chodo na (Why have you stopped? Fuck me more),' I pleaded.

'I will. I only wanted to hear you say that,' he grinned and recommenced to stroke my choot.

Soon the good feeling returned. My whole body tingled with pleasurable sensation. My hips moved in rhythm of his strokes fucking him back. His strokes became shorter and faster. I was also approaching my orgasm. My body arched.

'Y..HES! Y..HES! GO ON. RAM IT INTO ME. GOD! I AM NEARLY THERE. Y...HES FEW MORE HARD STROKES. Y...HES I AM CUMMING. OHHHHH SSSHHHHAAAAAMMMMEEEEETTTTTT,' I shouted and fell back gasping for breath.

Few strokes later Shamit filled my choot with his cum. For few minutes we lay kissing each other savoring the intense sensations we had just experienced.

When the kiss broke, Shamit rang the call bell and suggested, 'Let us have some hot tea'. I hastily covered our naked bodies with a sheet.

Few minutes later Basanti, blushing sweetly, entered with a tray with tea makings, biscuits and seasonal fruits. After placing the tray on my bedside table made a quick exit.

'Poor Basanti, it must be very embarrassing for her to see us like this,' I giggled.

'Now for something more substantial,' Shamit said after we had refreshed ourselves and started to eat my pussy but stopped after a few licks.

'Why have you stopped? It felt so nice' I inquired, after a brief pause added, 'sorry, maybe you didn't like it?'

'No, no I love eating pussy, but your stupid bush keeps getting into my nose. I wish you would do something about it,' he said tugging at my pubic hair lightly.

We had one more glorious fuck before getting up.

It was nearly eleven o'clock when I was alone with Sarit. 'How did it go?' I asked.

'Oh Adi, it was heavenly. Amit fucked me four times last night. In the morning he said, 'Sarit, my lund (cock) wants to say good morning to your choot (cunt)' and fucked me again. Adi, believe me, I am deliriously happy, which girl in her right mind won't be, with a personal maid to do your bidding during the day and a virile husband to fuck you silly at night,' Sarit giggled, bubbling with happiness.

'Of course, you are happy and so am I,' I replied, 'but what I wanted to know was: Did Amit notice that your hymen was missing?'

'Oh, about that. I don't think he noticed. I even managed a to scream when he entered my choot for the first time. What about you?' Sarit giggled.

'I don't think he noticed it either. I think we are home dry,' I replied grinning broadly.

We then exchanged notes as to what all happened last night. 'Amit loved every inch of my body, specially my boobs. He could not stop kissing and handling them. Only thing he complained about was the hair growing on my choot. I am going to remove them later'.

'Omigosh Sarit, both the brothers have similar tastes. Shamit also wants me to do away with my bush. He said it keeps getting into his nose,' I laughed.

The following night Shamit was very pleased when he saw my bald choot. 'I am so glad that you got rid of those ugly hairs. Look, how beautiful your choot looks now,' he said and licked my choot till I came four times.

After we had fucked two times, he insisted that I suck his cock. Initially I refused point blank but later on I let myself be persuaded. It was nice to feel a cock in my mouth again and taste cum. By the fifth morning Shamit had despite my protests fucked me in my asshole also. On comparing notes with Sarit I found that Amit had also followed a similar timetable.

On the fifth morning Amit announced, 'Ladies, today we are going to give you a conducted tour of the farm. We will carry our lunch. We will be back only in the evening'.

'I suggest you change into something light and comfortable. It can get pretty hot out there in the afternoon,' Shamit suggested.

We drove around for hours passing through several villages. The villagers stopped our car to greet the twins. They were very excited to see Sarit and me.

The news that the twins were showing their brides the farm spread like wild fire. Normally fifteen to twenty families lived in a village. Vast fields, where they worked, surrounded their huts. The villagers left their work and came to greet us.

Later as the news spread the workers, cheering us flanked the road of every village we passed through. At many places the villagers forced us to stop and insisted that we have refreshments with them.

'God, I am already full,' Sarit said when we stopped for lunch under a big shady mango tree.

'Do all these people work for you?' I asked.

'Yes, barring the children nearly 90% of them,' Shamit replied.

As Sarit and I unpacked the lunch, the boys lit a cigarette. 'Shamit, it seems that chachu is in for a very enjoyable afternoon,' Amit chuckled.

'How can you say that?' I inquired.

'Do you see that tonga (a horse pulled, two wheel light vehicle) with two pretty girls sitting in it?' Amit said pointing towards it.

'Yes, what about them?' Sarit asked.

'Radhey, the man in livery driving the tonga, is chachu's personal servant. He is taking them to him. I bet he is camping not far from here,' Amit explained.

'What do mean taking them to him? Who are these women, are they whores?' I asked.

'No, they are not whores, but are wives of the workers,' Shamit replied.

'Are you saying that chachu is...? Sarit said leaving her question unfinished.

'Haan, chachu aaj inhain chod chod kar inki choot ka keema bana dega (Yes, chachu is going to fuck them silly today),' Amit laughed.

'How do you know that?' Sarit asked.

'How do we know, because we have spent many an afternoon with him fucking the worker's wives, that's how,' Amit chuckled.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers