It's A Man's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Don't the women mind?' I asked.

'Mind? Not at all, can't you see how happy they look?' Amit replied.

'Sure they look happy but what I can't understand is why?' Sarit said.

'Let me explain. Chachu is very well endowed. The women love his cock; they even vie with each other to be chosen. I am told that they even go to the extent of bribing Radhey, so that he picks them,' Amit clarified.

'If this is true then your farm must be littered with his children,' I giggled.

'No, luckily chachu can't make children. As a child he caught an infection, which made his sperm sterile. This is why, so we have heard, he did not marry,' Shamit replied.

'B..but what about their husbands, don't they object?' I inquired.

'No, they don't, they are loyal to us and are proud that their master likes their women folk,' Shamit replied.

'You call this loyalty? I don't,' Sarit said.

'Let me tell you a story to illustrate my point,' Shamit said, 'About two decades ago chachu was riding through the fields inspecting the crops. He met our servant Jamroo, trudging along slowly in his bullock cart. You have not met him yet but will when we go to the city. For your information he is Basanti's father'.

'Jamroo, I haven't seen you for some days, where have you been?' chachu inquired.

'Master, I had gone to my in laws home to fetch my bride,' Jamroo replied respectfully pointing to a woman with a long veil, sitting in the rear.

'Your bride? I didn't even know that you were married,' chachu said, surprised.

'Master, I was married when both of us were still children. Now that Rama is eighteen, I am bringing her home for the first time,' Jamroo said, adding, 'Rama, touch our master's feet'.

As Rama struggled to get down from the bullock cart her veil slipped. Rama was very beautiful. 'Wow! Jamroo, your bride is really very pretty,' chachu exclaimed. Rama blushed prettily and quickly covered her face again.

Couple of hours later when chachu reached home, he found Jamroo waiting for him at the gate. 'Jamroo, what are you doing here, you should be at home enjoying your beautiful bride?' he said, then seeing the empty bullock cart added, 'Where is she?'

'Master she is waiting for you in your room. She will not give you any trouble, I have explained everything to her,' Jamroo replied bowing low.

For a minute chachu stared unbelievingly at Jamroo.

'Jamroo you are a good man. I'll call you when I want you,' chachu said and hurried to his chambers.

For ten days chachu banged her without leaving his rooms. On the eleventh day he called Jamroo and rewarded him liberally, saying, 'Jamroo, I am very pleased with her, now take her with you and enjoy yourself'.

'What do you call this? I call it loyalty,' Shamit said concluding.

'Does papa also screw the workers women folk?' Sarit asked without replying to Shamit's query.

'Oh yes. On several occasions we have seen women going to his rooms,' Amit said.

'Mama must be knowing about this, how come she tolerates this?' I asked.

'Of course she knows but she does not mind,' Amit said, 'once I overheard her telling a friend, who had asked the same question. I quote, "I am very proud that my husband is so virile that one woman is not enough for him. I find that sleeping with a younger woman rejuvenates him. I suggest you should let your husband fuck that young maid of yours then see how he bangs you," unqoute'.

'Did her friend take mama's advice?' Sarit inquired with a twinkle in her eyes.

'We have no way of knowing for sure but now she looks much happier and they have two maids instead of one,' Shamit laughed.

'What about you two, can you also summon any worker's wife to your bed?' Sarit asked.

'No not yet, but when we are at the helm of the farm, we will be able to,' Shamit replied.

'You know I can't still get over the fact that the workers let the family bed their wives,' I said shaking my head in disbelief.

'Let me give you some background,' Shamit said, 'Since many generations, it was an unwritten rule that the women of the workers belong to the family. In our grandfather's days every bride was first brought to his bed. He was a very virile and a strong man. He enjoyed deflowering virgins and fucking their tight choots'.

'The farm work suffered because the workers did not take kindly to the fact that he fucked not only fucked their brides but also their virgin sisters and daughters. Whenever he visited the fields, the workers started hiding the virgins. If he suspected foul play, he had their houses searched and if a virgin was found, the worker would be punished with twenty lashes in public'.

'How cruel! Why did they not leave?' Sarit asked.

'Some did, but majority of them stayed on. Firstly, jobs were scarce and secondly, he paid them a much higher wage than the going rate,' Amit said.

'You mean this draconian rule still exist?' I asked.

'Oh yes it does but it is no longer enforced. When father succeeded my grandfather as head of the farm, mama persuaded papa to stop the practice of deflowering virgins for the sake of enjoyment. She maintained that every husband had the right to deflower his own bride,' Shamit elaborated, 'This made the workers very happy and they put all their energy in their work. The result was our profits soared'.

We were now treading dangerous grounds and I decided to change the subject. 'I like mama, she is so loving and kind,' I said.

'Kind? My foot!' Amit snickered cynically, 'You should see her when she is angry. Believe me, she can be a devil'.

'I don't believe it. Mama cruel no way,' Sarit said in disbelief.

'Have you met Sharda?' Shamit asked.

'You mean mama's maid, the one with mutilated ears,' Sarit replied.

'Yes, the same Sharda. She was not born like that,' Amit replied, 'She has mother to thank for her deformity'.

'You mean mama did that? No, she would never do such a thing,' I said in her defense.

'Tell them what happened,' Shamit said, 'They are bound to hear about it sooner or later'.

This is what Amit told us.

'This incident took place few months after chachu had fucked Basanti's mother. Sharda was eighteen when mama engaged her as her maid. She was not as pretty as Rama but was very sexy with a figure of a Goddess. Chachu liked her and wanted her. Whenever she was in the room he could not take his eyes off her. One-day mother noticed this'.

'Dewarji, lagta hai aapko hamaari Sharda pasund aa gayi hai? (Dewarji [brother in law, husband's younger brother], it seems that you like my Sharda?) she remarked.

'Haan bhabi, Sharda mujhe bahut achchi lagti hai (Yes bhabi [sister in law, elder brother's wife], I like Sharda very much),' chachu replied.

'Tau kya baat hai chod do haraamzadi ko (What is the problem, fuck the bitch),' mama advised.

'Bhabi, main bhi usse chodena chahata hoon. Maine usse kayi baar raat ko mere kamre main aane ko kaha, lakin woh aati hee nahin (Bhabi, I also want to fuck her. I have asked her, several times, to come to my room at night but she doesn't come),' chachu complained.

'Don't worry, I will instruct her to come to your room tonight,' mama promised chachu.

The following morning mama was surprised to see chachu at the breakfast table.

'Dewarji, what are you doing here so early? Kya Sharda ki kori choot pasund nahin aayi? (Didn't Sharda's virgin choot please you?)' she inquired.

'Bhabi, what choot?' chachu replied in a dejected tone.

'You mean she did not come to your room last night despite my orders to do so?' mama asked getting angry. Chachu nodded.

'Don't worry, you'll fuck her kori choot (virgin cunt) today. Trust your bhabi,' she replied with resolve.

When we, Amba didi and we two, came for breakfast mama's face was red with anger. A few minutes later papa joined us. That morning no one spoke at the breakfast table. We could sense the tension in the air.

Twenty minutes later mama could not restrain herself and burst out, 'Shamsher, what should I do if a servant disobeys me?'

'We can't have servants disobeying us,' papa replied without looking up from his eggs and toast, 'The concerned servant should be punished'.

'Good, I want you to punish Sharda, my maid. She has willfully disobeyed my orders,' mama said to papa.

'Durga, I think you should punish her, as she has disobeyed you,' papa replied.

'I will,' mama replied with a triumphant grin, then turning to us children added, 'Children, finish your breakfast quickly and go to room and remain there'.

Seeing her foul mood, we gobbled down our breakfast. Amba didi like an obedient child went to her room but Shamit stopped me. 'Amit, let us watch on the quiet, something interesting is about to happen, which mama does not want us to see,' he said. Stealthily, we walked around the house to an open window and waited.

Mama called Jaggu, who was serving breakfast, and said, 'Jaggu go call Sharda and don't let her out of the room till I say so'.

Few minutes later Jaggu ushered Sharda into the dining room. Sharda stood facing the table with bowed head.

'Sharda, did you go to dewarji's room like I ordered you to?' mama asked. Sharda was too scared to reply and kept staring at her feet.

'Sharda, I am talking to you. I want an answer,' mama said softly but in a menacing tone. Sharda shook her head in the negative without looking up.

'I can't hear you! Speak up!' mama said without raising her voice.

'No malkin (mistress),' Sharda replied, her voice hardly audible.

'So you willfully disobeyed me,' mama said walking up to the maid. Sharda remained silent and continued to stare at the carpet. Then she walked around Sharda muttering more to herself than anyone in particular, 'Not bad, not bad. Now I see why dewarji likes you'.

'Sharda take off your clothes,' mama ordered. Sharda's face became red but she made no move to undress.

'Take off your clothes I said,' mama said menacingly, 'otherwise I will order Jaggu to tear them off your body'.

'Sharda looked for a way to escape her tormentor but there was none.

'Jaggu undress her,' mama ordered.

Jaggu moved towards Sharda. Sharda, with a look of a trapped animal, glanced at the advancing Jaggu. Slowly with tears in her eyes she started to unbutton her blouse.

'Jaggu wait,' mama said seeing Sharda had started to undress. Couple of minutes later Sharda, with tears running down her cheeks, stood naked facing the table.

Till that day we had not seen a grown up naked. 'Look at all the hair growing between her legs,' Shamit exclaimed.

'Yeah, she also doesn't have a peepee. I wonder how she pisses,' I replied.

'Shh someone might hear us. We will talk about it later, let us watch now,' Shamit whispered.

We saw mama walk round her.

'Nice, very nice. No wonder dewarji likes you so much,' she repeated and then poking her finger at the hair growing between her legs added, 'Tau iss choot ko chudai se bachane ke liye tune mera hukum nahin mana. Kya teri choot abhi tak kori hai? (So you disobeyed me to protect this cunt from getting fucked. Is your cunt still virgin?) Sharda blushed but remained silent.

'Haramzaadi, jawab de! (Answer me, you bitch!),' mama said twisting her nipples sharply.

'Haan (Yes),' Sharda replied in a whisper.

'Good,' mama said walking back to her chair.

Once she was seated comfortably she said, 'Dewarji aap iss haramzaadi ko chodena chaate the na? Yeh tayyar hai chod lo isse (Dewarji you wanted to fuck this bitch didn't you? She is ready, go on fuck her)'.

Mama's offer took chachu my surprise. 'Y...Y...Yahan? A...A...Aapke samane? (H...H...Here? I...I...In front of you?' Chachu stuttered.

'Haan iss haramzaadi ki choot hamaare samane phard do. Agar yeh na chodene de tau isse maarna (Yes deflower the bitch in front of us. If she struggles then hit her),' mama decreed.

Gleefully Chachu pushed down his trousers and underpants. Then knotting his shirt round his waist walked, with his huge cock pointing towards the ceiling, to the hapless girl. Chachu took Sharda in his arms. He kissed her and squeezed her shapely breasts. Sharda let chachu do what he wanted with her. She knew that protesting or struggling would not help and in matter of minutes chachu's big cock will put an end to her virgin days.

'Sharda ab tu chach se chudwane ke liye tayyar hai? (Sharda are agreeable to let chachu fuck you?)' mama asked.

'Haan malkin (Yes mistress), 'Sharda replied.

'Just a minute,' Sarit said interrupting Amit, 'how old were you at that time?'

'We? Oh around six or seven,' Amit replied.

'You mean to tell us that you understood all that was happening?' Sarit asked unbelievingly.

'Of course not,' Shamit explained, 'we could hardly hear what was being said and a few words, which we did manage to hear we did not understand. We were watching only because mama did not want us see what was happening'.

'Then how do you know what was said?' I asked.

'Oh that? When we were older we asked chachu,' Amit chuckled.

'Okay. Tell us what happened next?' Sarit asked.

'After fondling Sharda for a few minutes chachu made her lie on the carpet. He picked up her legs and placed them on his shoulders and lay on top of her. He put his hand between their naked bodies. We could not see what he did. All this time Sharda lay quietly with her eyes closed.

'Dewarji der mat karo. Phard do iss haraamzadi ki kori choot (Dewarji don't delay deflower the bitch)'. Chachu grinned at her and took a firm grip of Sharda's inert body.

'AAAYYYYYIIIIEEEEEEE,' we heard Sharda scream in pain as chachu pushed his hips froward. We wondered why she had screamed. Chachu's commenced to move his bum up and down, slowly at first then gathering speed.

Papa's mama's and Jaggu's eyes were riveted to chachu's moving bum. We had never seen such a spectacle before. We watched with bated breath as to what was going to happen next. Chachu's bottoms were moving much faster now. Then with a loud grunt he pushed his hips forward and lay panting on Sharda's naked body. Sharda's eyes were still closed but her mouth was open and like chachu she was also panting.

As we were wondering what had happened chachu's bottoms started to move up and down again. This time he went on and on. To our surprise Sharda's hips also moved in tandem with chachu's bottoms. Then as earlier with a loud grunt chachu stopped and both chachu and Sharda lay still gasping for breath.

'Dewarji it is enough for now, release her,' mama said.

'Bhabi, bas ek baar aur chodene do (Bhabi let me fuck her one more time),' chachu replied.

'Not now. You can fuck her as often as you like when she comes to your room tonight,' mama said firmly.

Chachu stood up but Sharda continued to lie motionless on the carpet.

'Why do you think he has stopped?' I asked.

'I think he has hurt himself, can't you see the blood on his peepee,' Shamit replied.

'Oh bhabi it was lovely. I have yet to fuck a tighter choot,' chachu said wiping his peepee with a napkin.

'I am glad you enjoyed yourself,' mama said. She opened her purse and took out a small but sharp looking pair of scissors. She walked up to Sharda, who was still lying on the carpet with her eyes closed, 'Now for her punishment'.

'Durga, don't you think you have punished her enough,' papa said mildly.

'Aap isse saza kahete hain? Yeh tau mazaa tha. Aapne dekha nahin yeh kaisse chootter uchaal uchaal ke dewarji se chudwa rahi thi? (You call this punishment? This was pleasure. Didn't you see how her hips were moving and fucking dewarji back?)'

'Sharda get up!' mama ordered.

Sharda opened her eyes and seeing the sharp scissors grabbed mama's feet and begged, 'Please mistress forgive me. I will never again disobey you'.

'Sharda get up!' mama repeated prodding her with the toe of her shoe. Sharda wept and continued to plead for mercy. But her tears and her groveling had no effect on mama.

'Sharda on one hand you keep promising that you will never disobey me but on the other hand you are disobeying me right now. I have asked you to get up but you are still on the floor,' mama said softly. Hearing this Sharda quickly stood up.

'Good that is better. Now which part of your beautiful body shall I take? Shall I take your clit? No, I think I will take your boobs, they are so pretty. Hmmm I think I will cut off your teats,' mama said taking the nearest one between her fingers.

As she was about to snip it off chachu shouted, 'BHABI NO! PLEASE NOT HER TEATS'.

'Sharda thank your stars that chachu likes you because he has saved your teats,' mama laughed releasing her teat, 'but I must have something. Yes, your ear lobes will do'.

Then catching her by the ear mama snipped off both her ear lobes. Poor Sharda screamed and cried but mama stopped only when she had finished.

It was a bizarre scene. Sharda was bleeding profusely and weeping bitterly. Papa and Jaggu looked shocked at what they had just witnessed. Even chachu could not hide his astonishment.

'Now tell me will you ever disobey me?' mama asked the bleeding girl.

Sharda was in no condition to answer. She was weeping with her hands covering her bleeding ears.

'Sharda I asked you a question, answer me,' mama repeated working the scissors in the air.

Sharda mumbled something. 'Louder so that everyone present can hear you,' mama ordered.

'NO, NO I WILL NEVER DISOBEY YOU OR ANYONE OF THE FAMILY,' Sharda screamed.

'What will you do if a member of the family calls you to his room?' mama persisted.

'I WILL GO AND LET HIM DO WHAT HE LIKES WITH ME,' shouted the hapless girl.

'Good,' mama said wiping her hands on a napkin, 'Let this be lesson to everyone, especially to the two rascals watching from the window, if you disobey an order then you will be punished and punished severely'.

We nearly peed in our pants when we heard her. My first urge was to run and hide but Shamit stopped me saying, 'We will be punished anyway why not see what happens now'. Nervously we continued to watch.

'Here take these, I have no use for them,' mama said pressing the cut earlobes into Sharda's hands, then turning to Jaggu added, Take her to the dispensary before she bleeds to death on my carpet,' mama said, 'Later take this rug and burn it. She had bled all over it and ruined it'.

After Jaggu had left with Sharda mama said, 'Dewarji jab yeh aaj raat ko aapke pas aaye tau sabse pahele isski gaand marna. Isske chootter bahut sakht hain aapko barda maza aayega (Dewarji when she comes to your room tonight then fuck her in the ass first. Her bum is very firm; you will enjoy yourself immensely)'.

'As you wish bhabi, as you wish,' chachu replied grinning happily. The show was over and everyone dispersed.

'It seems mama is quite partial towards chachu,' I remarked.

'Is it possible that they are involved with each other?' Sarit said hesitatingly.

'We firmly believe that chachu and mama are having an affair,' Shamit replied.

'How do you know?' I asked.

'We can't prove it as no one dares to speak about it aloud but we have heard whispers that mama regularly visits chachu in the dead of night,' Amit said.

'What about papa does he know?' Sarit inquired. 'We are sure that he knows but doesn't care. He has enough women to fuck anyway,' Shamit chuckled.

'Do you think it was fair on chachu's part to deflower Rama and Sharda just to satisfy his momentary lust?' I asked.

'No, it was not just "a momentary lust", he really likes them. Even today, nearly two decades later, he calls them to his room at least once a week,' Shamit said.

'There is still a chapter left in Sharda's story,' Amit laughed, 'The news of her punishment spread like wild fire. Within two hour everyone on the farm knew what had happened. A week later a man came to see mama'.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers