It's A Man's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Who are you?' mama asked imperiously.

'Mistress, my name is Banwari. I am Sharda's father,' he said bowing low.

'What do want?' mama demanded to know.

'I have come with a request. My Sharda was engaged to be married to a young man in our village but when he heard that she is no longer a vir... I mean to say that when he heard that Sharda has lost her earlobes, he refuses to marry her,' Banwari explained.

'What do you want me to do?' mama mellowing down a bit.

'Mistress, I humbly request you to order him to fulfill his commitment as no one else will marry her,' Banwari requested with folded hands. Mama thought for a minute.

'Forget that boy, he must be a fool if can't recognize a jewel when he sees one, mama replied, 'From today it is my responsibility to see that she gets married. You will not have to spend a penny. I will make all the arrangements and also give her a handsome dowry. When everything is ready, you will be informed so that you can give away the bride'.

'A month later Sharda married Jaggu,' Shamit added, 'Jaggu was happy as he had lost is wife six months ago and Sharda was also happy as other than the family, Jaggu was the only person who had witnessed all that happened'.

'So the Sharda saga had a happy ending except for losing her earlobes,' Sarit sighed.

'It seems that the family enjoys sex?' I giggled.

'Yes, God has made sex for enjoyment and we love every aspect of it except incest,' Shamit replied.

'Ladies, I think we should be returning, it is getting late,' Amit said.

'No not so fast. What happened to you two? Did mama punish you too?' I asked with a naughty smile.

'Let us start for home,' Shamit laughed, 'we will tell you about it in the car'.

'When everyone had dispersed we both ran to our room and fearing punishment hid under the bed. We remained there till lunch was announced but mama did not come, ' Shamit said, 'At lunch mama was her usual loving self. By evening we were convinced that we would not be punished'.

As we were congratulating ourselves Mishri, our old maid, warned, 'Mistress is coming'.

We dived for cover but before we could crawl under the bed mama was in our room. 'You rogues, come to me,' she ordered.

She sat us in her lap and running her fingers through our hair said, 'Didn't I tell you to go to your room and stay there?'

We both nodded vigorously.

'Then why did you not obey me?' she said twisting our ears.

'Are you going to cut off our ears also?' I asked with tears in my eyes.

'No, not this time,' she laughed, 'but I still want to know why you disobeyed me?'

Now that our ears were safe, we felt a little braver. 'We wanted to see what you didn't want us to see,' Amit replied managing a smile.

Mama laughed aloud.

'Mishri, no dinner tonight for these two rascals,' mama said then turning to us added, 'I am letting you off lightly this time but if you ever disobey me again, I will cut off your little peepees. Understood?'

Again we nodded vigorously.

'Did you disobey her again?' I asked automatically.

'Amit didn't, his peepee is intact,' Sarit giggled, 'I can vouch for it from personal experience'.

'I also didn't disobey her,' Shamit laughed, 'I am sure Adi you can confirm it'.

They laughed their heads off while I tried to hide my embarrassment behind my hands.

'Omigosh Sarit, what a family, everyone seems to be fucking each other,' I said to Sarit, when we both were alone the next morning.

'Kya papa aur chachu bhi hamain chodenge? (Will papa and chachu also fuck us?)' Sarit asked in a hushed tone.

'I doubt it. They consider us as their daughters and as Shamit said they don't practice incest,' I replied.

'What a pity, I would have loved to check out chachu's big cock,' Sarit said wistfully.

'Me too, but you can't win them all,' I replied.

After spending another lovely week at the farmhouse, papa told the twins to return to the city and get back to work. Basanti and Shanti were to accompany us.

Next morning we were packed and ready to leave. 'My darlings I am going to miss you, ' mama said hugging us both, 'Remember the way to happy married life is to obey your man and see that he is comfortable'.

'Yes mama,' we murmured.

'Don't think I am advocating unconditional submission. If they are unjust to you then fight them,' mama continued, 'in this fight you can count on my support'.

Then turning to the twins said, 'Boys, look after your wife and she will be loyal to you but if you mistreat them then she can make your life hell. Remember if you hurt them physically or emotionally, then you will have me to reckon with'.

'You two come here,' mama said curtly to the waiting maids, 'I am not sending you to the city for sight seeing. Work hard and obey your mistress's every wish'.

Good byes done, we traveled to the city in the family BMW and the maids with our luggage followed us in a SUV.

We reached our new home around three in the afternoon. The flat was huge. Like the farmhouse, it was tastefully furnished.

Jamroo was waiting for us. He welcomed us with garlands. He was so excited to see us that he did not know what to do.

'No, no don't sit there, sit here it is more comfortable. Mistress what will you have? Shall I bring something to eat? Lunch is ready or would you like a snack? Oh, you must be tired after the long drive, your rooms are ready if you would like to rest,' he said in one breath.

He went on and on in the same strain till Amit cut him short, 'Jamroo, calm down. We have had lunch on the way but we could do with some strong coffee'.

'Yes immediately,' he replied and disappeared towards the kitchen.

Ten minutes later he returned with a tray laden with coffee and snacks. 'I have made these snacks specially for you,' he said offering them to us.

'Jamroo, we will help ourselves,' Shamit said, 'You go and pack your things as mama wants you back at the farmhouse by evening'.

'Go back to the farm house?' Jamroo asked bewildered, 'Who will then look after you?'

'Basanti and Shanti. They are coming in the SUV with our luggage,' Amit said.

'Those two are going to live here?' Jamroo asked surprised, 'Does malkin (mistress) know?'

'Of course she knows. It was her idea,' Shamit said, 'Now go and pack your stuff'.

Jamroo left shaking his head and muttering loudly, 'Madness, it is sheer madness to send them here. I always thought that the old lady was crazy but now she has proved it beyond any doubt'.

Everyone in the room must have heard him. I looked towards the men waiting for them to reprimand Jamroo for his insolent remark. They shrugged his remarks off by saying, 'Old retainers are a pain. One has to tolerate them,' and watched Jamroo disappearing into the kitchen.

'If they didn't mind the servant calling their mother insane, then who am I to interfere,' I thought and forgot the whole thing.

By the time we finished coffee the maids arrived with the luggage. While Shamit was supervising the distribution of the luggage Amit said, 'Jamroo give the driver some tea and snacks then off you go'.

When Jamroo was ready to leave, he said, 'Sir may I talk to the girls for a minute, I have not seen them for some time'.

'Why do you ask? Go ahead,' Shamit said taken aback.

Later I asked Basanti, 'Why was Jamroo getting angry with you?'

'No didi, he was not angry,' Basanti replied.

'But I heard him shouting?' I persisted.

'Didi, father gets excited very quickly. He was seeing us after a long time therefore he raised his voice in excitement. Please forgive him if he disturbed you,' was her reply. I was not fully convinced with her explanation but I let it go.

Sarit and I had never run a household before but with the help of the maids we soon got the hang of it. After two weeks of bliss, one morning when our husbands were ready to go to the office, Amit said, 'Ladies, join us in our study, we have something important to tell you'.

When we had settled down Sarit asked, 'What is so important that it could not wait till evening?'

'Ladies, we have decided to divorce you,' Shamit said. Sarit and I were shocked.

'What?' Sarit shouted, surprised.

'But why?' I asked as calmly as I could.

'Because when you married us you both were not virgins,' Amit elaborated, 'there was no sign of a hymen. You both had fucked been well fucked before marriage'.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Well friends this the third part of the story. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

What is going to happen next?

1) Will the twins carry out their threat to divorce Adi and Sarit?

2) Or, will the ladies be able to convince the twins that they are mistaken?

3) Or...

Read part four to find out the answer to these intriguing questions.

Send me your candid comments. I am waiting. Please do not forget to vote.

Take care but continue to enjoy yourself,

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers