It's A Man's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at us from top to bottom. 'Mama don't worry, 'Amit sir said with a big grin, 'We will look after them so well, starting tonight, that they will be loyal to us even in their next life. What says you brother?'

'Of course. Mama, that is a promise,' Shamit sir said, ogling at me.

'Goodnight and try to get some sleep also,' malkin grinned and left.

For the next five minutes or so they said nothing but stared at us. 'Gosh Amit, they are very pretty,' Shamit sir said.

'Yes, that they are,' Amit sir said, 'first let us see what they have got inside their sari. Girls, take off your clothes,'

We knew what was in store for us and undressed. We were happy that instead of the oldies, we had them as our masters.

'Wow Amit! They are well prepared. They have even shaved their choot, 'Shamit sir said, 'I think I will enjoy taking care of them.'

'So would I but I think they should also see with what we are going to take care of them,' Amit sir said, laughing wickedly.

Then they pushed down their pajama bottoms exposing their erection. We had seen naked boys before but never a grown up man. I was surprised to see that a man's cock is so large. For a moment I wondered, how this big thing would enter my choot, but there was very little I could do about it.

'Come Basanti, let me take care of you as per mama's wishes.' Shamit sir said, putting his arm round me and squeezing my tits led me to the bed.

I went willingly wondering how it would feel to be fucked.

When all four of us were in bed Shamit sir said, 'I bet Basanti is tighter.'

'That has yet to be seen. Let us, on the count of three, deflower them together,' Amit sir proposed.

We did not understand what they meant but soon found out.

'One,' Shamit sir said. They got on top of us.

'Two,' Amit sir counted and spreading our thighs, lodged their erection at the entrance of our choot.

'Are you ready? Three,' Shamit sir said and both of them pushed hard into us. We both screamed with pain as their cocks, tearing through our hymen, were buried inside us to the hilt.

When they had finished fucking us for the first time Amit sir said, 'Shamit, I think Shanti's choot is tighter.'

'Let us find out whose choot is tighter,' Shamit sir said and told us to switch places. That night they fucked us four times, the last time in our ass hole.

'Did you enjoy fucking?' Sarit asked.

'Yes didi, it was heavenly. We wanted them to go on and on but to our dismay, they fell asleep after the fourth time,' Shanti said, sighing.

'Which one of you was tighter?' I asked out of curiosity.

'We don't know because they never said anything about it later,' Shanti said, 'I think it was just a ploy to fuck both of us by turns.'

'I think so too,' I laughed, 'Okay what happened next.'

In the morning they fucked us two more time.

'We have some work to do but both of you remain here, we will be back around lunch time, 'Amit sir said, as they prepared to leave.

'But sir, we need a bath and fresh clothes,' Shanti protested,

'No problem, use our bathroom and as for fresh clothes, you won't need them, remain as you are till our return, Shamit sir chuckled.

While they were away we cleaned the room and changed the blood stained linen. We were watching television when they returned around one.

'Great! I love girls who follow orders,' Amit sir said, seeing us still naked.

'Are you girls hungry?' Shamit sir asked.

We nodded, except for tea and couple of biscuits in the morning, we had not eaten anything since.

'We have ordered lunch to be served in thirty minutes,' Shamit sir said, 'but in the meanwhile, we will give you something to sustain you. Right brother?'

'Come here and kneel on the carpet, no, not there but here between our legs,' Amit sir said, as both them sat down and spread their legs. When we were in position, they unzipped their fly, producing their raging hard on.

'Now take our cocks in your mouth and suck on it,' Amit sir ordered.

We sucked on it, as ordered, till they came in our mouth. 'Don't spit it, swallow it,' Shamit sir decreed and dutifully we swallowed it.

For the whole week they kept us in their chambers, naked. They fucked us when they wanted and as they wanted. Everything that we needed was brought to us. They returned to the city only when the master scolded them.

'Don't be sad our lovelies, we will return,' they said, when they were leaving, 'Just keep your choots hot.'

They returned on every weekend and the above was repeated.

'This is our story,' Basanti said concluding.

'Sad but very interesting,' I said.

'Do they still fuck you?' Sarit asked.

'No, they have not touched us since the night before they got engaged to you,' Shanti replied.

'You must be missing a good hard fuck?' Sarit asked.

'Yes, we do,' Basanti sighed.

'Who else has fucked you?' I asked.

'Except for our masters no one has touched us and that is the truth,' Basanti replied, slightly miffed.

'We believe you. We did not mean to offend you, just checking. What would you do if they want to fuck you again?' I asked.

'We will not agree,' Shanti replied, 'until you order us to.'

'You mean to say that for the last three months or so you have not had any sex?' Sarit asked incredulously, 'How do you survive?'

'I think they must be licking each other's choot for relief,' I suggested, keeping our goal in mind.

'Didi! What are you saying? We have never licked a choot in our life,' Basanti said, aghast.

'Poor you! We must do something to rectify the situation,' Sarit grinned.

'Will you lick our choot?' I asked, wondering how they would react.

I was pleasantly surprised at their obedient response, 'We will, if you order us to,'

'Yes we order, yes we order,' Sarit said excitedly, raising her nightie and spreading her legs, commanded, 'Shanti lick my choot.'

'Basanti, you can lick mine,' I said, exposing my cunt. They got down on their knees and started to tongue us.

'No, not like that, it is very awkward. Crouch on the bed between our legs with your ass high in the air and then eat our pussy,' I explained, helping them into position.

It was my first time to have my choot licked.

'Hey guys, do you remember that our sisters did not eat our pussy during our holiday together? Oh, you do! Good! Are you still with me? Good then let me proceed with the story.'

God! It felt good, much better than when Shamit or jiju had licked it. Although it was also Basanti's first time, she knew exactly what to do. Maybe it was because she was a woman. She knew where to go, when to apply pressure, to ease off at the right moment and revisit the spot again.

For the next couple of hours they licked our choots. I don't know how often I came. After I had released my love juice for the nth time, I was bushed and wanted to rest.

'Thank you, Basanti it is enough,' I said closing my eyes, 'go and rest. You must be tired also.'

'No! Shanti not you just a few more licks, then you can also rest. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. TONGUE FUCK ME. Y...HES, JUST A LITTLE LONGER. OHHHHH SSHHHHAAAANNNNTTTTTTTIIIIIII,' Sarit screamed and lay gasping for breath.

Next thing I knew was that Basanti was shaking me. 'Didi get up,' she said, 'Sir wants dinner.'

'Dinner?' I said sitting up with a start, 'How late is it?'

'It is after nine,' Basanti replied.

'When did they return?' I inquired rubbing my eyes.

'Around seven as usual,' she replied.

'Why didn't you wake us then?' I complained.

'We wanted to but they said to let you both sleep,' Shanti said.

At this point I noticed that Shanti was trying to wake Sarit.

'Did you tell them why we were sleeping?' Sarit asked.

'No. They asked but we said that we had no idea,' Basanti replied.

'Alright go and lay the dinner, we will join them shortly,' I told them.

After a quick wash we joined them still clad in our nightie. I noticed that the twins had already changed and were in their pajama suits. 'No doubt eager to fuck the maids,' I thought.

Like lunch, dinner was also a silent affair. After we had eaten I said, 'Please come to our room, we want to talk to you.'

When we had assembled in our room Amit said aggressively, 'What is there to talk about?'

'Are you sure you don't want to sleep with us?' I asked, hoping to retrieve the situation somehow.

'No my dear,' Shamit replied politely, 'our mind is made up.'

'What! You prefer to fuck the maids and not our sweet choots?' Sarit asked, with tears in her eyes.

'My daarrrlinng, their cunts are just as sweet. Wait, let me show them to you,' Amit drawled and called out to the maids.

When they came he said, 'The ladies want to see your pretty choots, take off your clothes and show it to them,' Amit ordered.

The maids made no move to undress.

'Didn't you hear what I said?' Amit said, getting angry, 'Take off your clothes.'

Both Basanti and Shanti stared at their feet but made no move to undress.

'Have they said anything to you?' Amit asked angrily, pointing towards us.

'No sir,' Basanti replied respectfully, 'It is our decision not to undress.'

'God! I don't believe it.' Amit swore, throwing his arms in the air.

'Amit, they won't obey us,' Shamit said, 'I think they are worried about their skin.'

'What the hell is that supposed to mean?' Amit said, rudely.

'Send them away and I will tell you,' Shamit replied.

'GO AWAY, YOU... YOU...' Amit shouted at them in disgust and both Basanti and Shanti slipped away quietly.

'Amit, I did not mention this earlier because I thought it was not necessary,' Shamit said, 'I happened to overhear mama giving them last minute instructions, just before we left for the city.'

'I quote, "Remember the interest of your mistress is paramount. If I hear that you have acted contrary to the interest of my darling daughters in law, then I promise you that I will personally skin you alive and stake you out naked on an anthill. These wonderful little crawling creatures have the knack of getting into all crevices, however small it may be. Ultimately, you will die, but I assure you that it will be a slow and a very painful process" unquote,' Shamit said.

'So, this is the reason for their strange behavior. What should we do now?' Amit asked disappointed, then suddenly added, 'I have an idea. Why don't we take them by force? This way their skin will be saved and our purpose will also be served.'

'Are you mad? This would only invite mama's wrath. Don't underestimate her, even at our age, she is quite capable of cutting off our tool,' Shamit replied, 'You do it if you like but I am not going to risk it.'

'You are right,' Amit agreed, 'Is there nothing we can do?'

'Yes there is,' Shamit replied, then turning to us asked, 'Alright ladies what do you propose?'

'We want you to continue to sleep with us,' I proposed, 'and we give you our word of honor to see that your conditions are fulfilled.'

'What honor? Did you bring "your honor" with you in marriage?' Amit laughed sarcastically.

'Amit, that was before our marriage,' Shamit said.

'Yes, but why did they try to fool us in believing that they were virgins?' Amit questioned.

'Amit, what should they have done? Put an ad in the papers that they are not virgins?' Shamit argued, 'Calm down and think. Wouldn't you have done the same thing, if you were in their place? I know I would have.'

'Take our word for it,' I repeated, 'Your conditions will be met.'

'Shamit, think about it again,' Amit said, still skeptical.

'Trust me I know what I am doing. Anyone can make one mistake but basically they are good girls,' Shamit explained.

'That they are,' Amit conceded, 'all right you decide.'

Shamit thought for a minute and then said, 'Okay, we agree but on one condition.'

'Oh no, not another condition,' Sarit said, throwing up her arms in despair.

'The condition is that we both get to fuck both of you like jiju and jijaji did,' Shamit said winking at Amit.

First I glanced at Amit. He was smiling and nodding his approval. Then I looked at Sarit. She had a big grin on her face and was nodding her head so vigorously that for a moment I thought it might fall off.

'We agree,' I said, because I knew that sooner or later it would come to this anyway.

'Great! Sarit, I always wondered if both my hands would be big enough to hold your single tit,' Shamit said, advancing towards her, 'Today, I am going to check it out.'

'Who is stopping you, not me?' Sarit giggled, pulling off her nightie. Shamit grabbed her boobs and squeezed them.

'Oh Shamit!' Sarit moaned.

Shamit dropped his pajamas and pushing Sarit towards the bed said, 'Big Tits lets fuck.'

'Oh yes. lets,' Sarit sighed.

Motionless, Amit watched them as if in a trance. I was not prepared to miss out on the action.

'Amit, my tits may not be as large as Sarit's are, but they are definitely more shapely and much prettier,' I said, taking off my nightie and thrusting my tits towards him.

'So they are,' Amit said and pushing down his pajamas advanced towards me with his cock in the air.

That night Amit fucked me several times and before sleeping his cock checked out my asshole also.

As usual, Basanti brought our morning tea at eight o' clock. Seeing all four of us in bed together and giggling loudly shouted, 'SHANTI BRING THE TRAY TO THIS ROOM. ALL FOUR OF THEM ARE HERE.'

Shanti walked in with the second tray grinning like an ape. After putting the trays down on the table they turned to leave. 'Where do you think you are going?' I said.

They stopped and looked at me. 'Last night the men told us that your choots are very beautiful. We also want to see them. Take off your clothes!'

Not knowing how to react, they hesitated for a moment.

'Didn't you hear didi?' Sarit urged, 'Go on undress.'

'Sarit, what do you say to a morning treat for out choots?' I asked Sarit, when they were naked.

'Yes! Oh yes!' Sarit replied, sitting up and spreading her legs.

'Come on girls and get a taste of a pussy full of cum,' I ordered, spreading my legs and exposing my cunt.

'Basanti, you take this one today,' Sarit said pointing to her cunt.

Obediently they crouched on the bed, with their butts high in the air, between our open legs and started to lick our cunts.

'Oh this feels good,' I moaned, glancing sideways to see the reaction of the twins. They looked shell-shocked. Wide-eyed they watched, as Basanti and Shanti licked our cunts greedily.

'Hey guys, last night you told us that you wanted to fuck Basanti and Shanti,' I said, 'You won't find them in a better position. Why don't you shove your cock up their dripping choot from behind.'

'YESSS!' they shouted, getting behind the kneeling maids. Shamit grabbed Shanti's tits started to fuck her. Amit was not far behind. He shoved his cock into Basanti and started to hump her as if there was no tomorrow.

'AAHHH,' Shanti sighed, as Shamit's cock entered her choot, 'it feels soooo good.'

'God! It has been such a long time,' Basanti moaned.

'Girls, are you enjoying yourself?' Sarit asked.

'Oh yes! It feels lovely,' they mumbled into our choots.

After ten minutes or so all four of us came together. 'Basanti change places with Shanti. I want to fuck you next,' Shamit said.

The switch was made. Licking and fucking started all over again. 'Amit, what do you say, let's one, two, three? Shamit asked.

'Why not brother? One, two aaaand three,' Amit counted. On the count of three both Shanti and Basanti screamed.

'What happened darling, are these naughty boys hurting you?' I asked, stroking Basanti's head lovingly.

'Nahin, Shamit sir ne apna laurda meri gaand main gusserd diya tha (No, Shamit sir had shoved his cock into my ass hole)' Basanti replied, explaining the cause of her scream.

'Amit sir bhi meri gaand maar rahe hain (Amit sir is also fucking me in the ass hole),' Shanti explained.

'Laurda gaand main achcha lagta hai na? (Cock feels good in the ass hole, doesn't it?)' Sarit laughed. Both nodded vigorously without missing a lick.

When we had finished Amit said, 'God I am famished. Let's have tea and refreshments.

Both Basanti and Shanti brought freshly brewed tea, biscuits and fresh fruits.

'Okay guys its show time,' Sarit announced, after we had all eaten, 'but this time Adi and I will take the place of Basanti and Shanti.'

'Sorry Big Tits, not now. We have an important meeting at ten,' Shamit said stroking Sarit's boobs, 'we will take it up from here tonight.'

'Okay, but let us all shower together,' Sarit suggested. Unfortunately the shower cubicle was not large enough to accommodate all six of us. Therefore we divided ourselves in two groups, Shamit, Basanti and I in one group and the others in the second group.

After we had washed ourselves Basanti said, 'Sir, may I suck your cock? It has been a long time since I tasted your cum.'

'Be my guest,' Shamit laughed pushing his erect cock towards her.

Lovingly, Basanti took Shamit's cock in her mouth and commenced to give him a blowjob.

'Oh Basanti,' Shamit moaned and taking her hand placed it on my cunt, 'finger fuck her.'

'Oh Basanti,' I moaned, as her finger entered my choot.

'Oh Shamit,' I cried, as I felt his finger moving in and out of my ass hole.

That morning around eleven I called my sister. After exchanging greetings I asked, 'Didi is Rashmi didi with you?'

'No. Why? She asked.

'We have something important to tell you,' I said, 'Can you call her? I can call back later.'

'Of course I can call her but tell me what it is?' Madhu didi pressed.

'No, I will tell you when you both are present,' I replied.

Madhu didi insisted that I tell her but I was adamant that I would tell both of them together. At last she said, 'Okay as you wish, call back in an hour.'

An hour later I called back. 'Rashmi didi are you there?' I inquired.

'Yes Adi, I am on the speakerphone,' Rashmi didi replied, 'Tell us your news quickly, we are very worried.'

'The news is that Shamit and Amit want to divorce us,' I said.

'WHAT?' both of them screamed, 'BUT WHY?'

'They found out that we were not virgins at the time of our marriage,' I replied.

'They want to do this after a month of marriage?' Rashmi didi said, unbelievingly.

'Why didn't you deny everything like we had told you?' Madhu didi asked.

'We did but they still found out,' I told them.

All this time Sarit was gesturing to me to let her talk. I guessed what she wanted to say. Therefore I did not give the phone to her.

'The only way they could have found out is if one of you told them,' Rashmi did said.

'Did you tell them?' Madhu didi asked, sharply.

Before I could reply Sarit snatched the phone from me and shouted, 'YES DIDI I DID. I LOST MY HEAD AND CONFESSED,' and started to cry.

'Sarit, please don't cry. It was not your fault,' I tried to console her.

'YES, IT WAS MY FAULT. DIDI I GOT NERVOUS, LIKE I DID WHEN YOU QUESTIONED US AND SPILLED THE BEANS. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF,' Sarit shouted into the receiver, still crying her heart out.

'SARIT! STOP IT!' Rashmi didi said, sternly, 'This is no time to cry, what has happened has happened.'

'Yes, Rashmi is right,' Madhu didi added, 'Now we have to think how to save your marriage.'

'When do they propose to start the divorce proceedings?' Rashmi didi asked.

'Didi there is more to it,' I said, hesitatingly.

'Come on Adi,' Madhu didi said, getting irritated, 'Tell us the whole thing and not in bits and pieces.'

'They have placed two conditions,' I replied, 'if they are fulfilled then they will not divorce us.'

'Okay, what are they?' Rashmi didi, inquired impatiently.

'First is that they want to fuck you both,' I said thinking that they would explode, but to my surprise Madhu didi asked calmly, 'And which is the second one?'