It's A Man's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course, you have my word,' I replied solemnly.

'I promise too,' Sarit said, crossing her heart.

'Keep an eye on this cock happy duo,' Amit said, hugging the two maids.

'Don't worry about them, we'll take care of them,' Sarit laughed, then with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, 'or should I say that they will take care of us.'

It was evening when we arrived at the cottage. The cottage was approximately thirty minutes drive from the town. It was situated among tall pine trees. There was no other cottage within ten minutes car drive. An ideal place for what we had in mind, away from prying eyes of the neighbors.

After exchanging greeting, our sisters gave us a tour of the cottage. 'This is our bedroom,' Madhu didi said. I noticed that there were four beds in it.

'Are you guys now sleeping with each other openly?' I asked.

'Not really,' Rashmi didi replied, 'this cottage has only three bedrooms. Each of them has four beds. I am afraid, you four will also have to share one bedroom as the maids occupy the third one.'

'Oh, we don't mind,' Sarit giggled.

'Is it like that now?' Madhu asked, when Sarit nodded, she added, 'since when is this going on?'

'Oh, couple of months now.' I replied.

'First let us make ourselves comfortable, then we will talk,' Rashmi didi suggested.

After we had settled down, Madu didi asked, 'All right now tell us, are you girls happy?'

'Oh yes very,' I told them.' We then told then briefly all that had happened.

'Are those your maids Basanti and Shanti?' Rashmi didi asked.

'Yes,' Sarit replied.

'You shouldn't have brought them with you, I think they were the root cause of your problems,' Madhu didi opined.

'No, they had nothing to do with it They are good girls. It was just our bad luck,' I replied, defending them stoutly.

'They are very pretty,' jiju remarked, 'No wonder Shamit and Amit wanted to fuck them.'

'I wouldn't mind sticking my cock in their cunts either,' jijaji said, 'Mohan, what says you?'

'So would I,' jiju laughed.

'You will,' Sarit giggled, 'Our husbands sent them especially for you both. They said, "when our respected brothers in law can give us one virgin each to deflower, the least we can do is to give them the choots of Basanti and Shanti in return" or something to that effect.'

'Really, but what about them, will they agree?' Jiju asked.

'Of course they will cooperate. They love a good screw,' I laughed, 'but you will have to wait till our men arrive.'

'Don't worry, we can wait,' jiju laughed.

'Enough about us,' I said, 'Didi, where are the virgins?'

End of part 4, to be continued...

Well folks only this much in this part. Read part 5 if you want to know what happens next. Don't forget to send your feedback.

SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL,

Take care,

Saheb Sahebji