It's A Man's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They want jiju and jijaji to provide them with a virgin each to fuck in lieu of our cherry, which rightfully belonged to them but they took it,' I said hesitatingly.

For a minute there was silence.

'The first one is easily fulfilled but the second condition could pose problems,' Madhu didi said more to herself than to us.

'Difficult but not impossible,' Rashmi didi added.

'Hai didi kya aap unse chudwayangi? (Gosh didi, will you let them fuck you?)' Sarit asked, surprised.

'Why not? It is only fair,' Madhu didi said, 'Our husbands have fucked their wives and equity demands that they fuck our husbands wives, that is us.'

'Gosh didi, this is exactly how they reasoned when we protested,' Sarit giggled.

'Clever boys...,' Madhu didi laughed.

'Shut up you two,' Rashmi didi interrupted urgently, 'I have an idea. They want two virgins to fuck, Right? Okay, then why don't you ask them to fuck your maids, Basanti and Shanti?'

'Great idea,' Madhu didi said, 'Didn't you say that they would go through fire for you?'

'We thought of them too, but when we suggested that they could deflower the maids, they laughed in our face. I quote, "You think Basanti and Shanti are virgins? They were once but we took care of their virginity long time back" unquote. Any other ideas?'

'No, not at present,' Madhu didi said, 'Listen you two, don't lose heart, we will definitely comply with both their conditions.'

'But what about the second condition?' I inquired.

'Don't worry, we will do something about it too but first we have to discuss this with Mohan and Abhi,' Rashmi said, 'it could take some time, maybe a couple of months, but it will be done, therefore don't worry.'

'Thank you didi,' I said, 'I knew that we could count on your help.' We talked about other things for some time before signing off.

'Oh Adi, I am so happy that our sisters are supporting us,' Sarit said, crossing her heart.

As usual Shamit and Amit came home around seven in the evening. Later, over a drink, I told them about our conversation with our sisters.

'We know that fulfilling the second condition is not easy,' Amit said, 'if they want time they can have it, as long as it is within reasonable limits.'

'They said around two months, it could be more or even less,' Sarit said, giving her estimate.

'That is fine with us, 'Shamit said, 'as long as it happens.' By nine we were ready for dinner.

'Basanti, lay the table for six and serve dinner,' I ordered.

'Yes didi,' she replied.

'Six?' Shamit inquired, raising an eyebrow.

'Why not?' Sarit replied, 'If they can share our bed, then what is the harm in eating with us.'

'Big Tits, you are right, 'Shamit conceded, 'accept my apologies.'

'Didi, the dinner is served,' Shanti announced few minutes later.

'You both go ahead,' I said, 'we will join you in couple of minutes.'

Five minutes later we joined them absolutely naked.

'Wow!' Amit said, 'What a pleasant surprise.'

'Hey Big Tits, come sit next to me,' Shamit said, patting the chair where I usually sat.

Minutes later Basanti and Shanti brought the food. They had taken the hint from us and were also naked. 'Gosh, this is getting better and better,' Amit chuckled pulling Basanti next to him.

'Amit, I think we should also reciprocate,' Shamit said and they both undressed also.

'Yes that's more like it,' I laughed, catching Amit's erection in my fist.

'Thank you, this was a great meal but what are we eating for dessert?' Amit said, after we had finished with the main course.

'You can eat our pussy,' Sarit proposed mischievously, 'You have a choice of four sweet cunts,'

'They are really sweet, but we'll save them for later,' Shamit said, 'but the question is: what are we eating now?'

Basanti and Shanti got up and returned with two large bowls. 'Well the alternative is Kheer,' I said, as the maids placed a bowl each in front of the men.

'Great, I love Kheer. It is my favorite,' Shamit said.

'Sir, I have prepared it just as you like it,' Basanti said, smiling.

'Good girl,' Shamit said, stroking her naked butt.

'Brother, what do you say we feed the kheer to the ladies first in royal style,' Amit proposed, pushing back his chair.

'Good idea,' Shamit agreed, also pushing back his chair and spreading his thighs, 'Big Tits and Shanti, you kneel between my legs and Adi and Basanti will kneel between Amit's legs.'

They then proceeded to dip their erection in the kheer and gave it to us to suck. It took a while but we managed to suck them off.

'Now it is our turn to eat the kheer,' Amit said, 'but we will do that in the bedroom.'

So we all adjourned to the bedroom. Once there they told Basanti and me to lie on one edge of the bed with our legs spread and hanging down while Sarit and Shanti lay on the other side in similar manner. Then they heaped spoonful of kheer on our slits and licked it clean.

'Omigosh, this feels good,' I giggled. Soon all four of us were moaning loudly with pleasure.

'AMIT STOP! OTHERWISE I'LL ADD A NEW FLAVOUR TO THE KHEER,' I screamed.

'Go ahead, your cunt juice will only enhance the taste of the kheer,' Amit replied and continued to lick my cunt unperturbed. By the time the bowls were empty, I added flavor to the kheer four times.

'What shall we do now?' Shamit asked wiping his lips.

'What we did in the morning,' Sarit replied, 'but now it is our turn to be in the middle.'

Omigosh! What an enjoyable night it was!

Our marriage was back on track. Our husbands were happy and so were we. During daytime when the men folk were at work, we girls, if we found time, ate each other's pussy and at night our husbands fucked us silly.

We tried out different positions. Amit bought a book illustrating over fifty positions. For some of them one had to be an acrobat. To make fucking more interesting, we even indulged in our fantasies.

One evening when we were ready to go to bed Amit asked, 'Has any of you ladies had two cocks inside you together?'

'Hundreds of time,' Sarit laughed.

'So you volunteer?' Shamit asked, grinning.

'Of course, I love having two cocks at the same time, one in my cunt and the other in my mouth.'

'Big Tits, Amit has something different in mind,' Shamit said, 'he meant one cock in the cunt and the other in the gaand (asshole).'

'You mean at the same time?' Sarit asked, incredulously.

'Yes my dear,' Amit laughed, 'today I read a story written by Sahebji. In the story, Pretty Mary Ann, he and his friend took Mary Ann together and all three of them enjoyed it.'

'Is it possible?' I asked.

'According to the story it is, but we have never tried it before and would like to check it out,' Shamit replied truthfully, 'Big Tits, are you ready?'

'Wait a minute, I have been thinking,' Sarit said, winking at Basanti and Shanti, 'As it is something new and we are trying it out the first time, I think it is for the elders to show us youngsters the way? Girls, do you agree?'

'Yes, yes,' the maids echoed Sarit's opinion.

'Adi, I think you are the chosen one,' Shamit laughed.

'Sarit, you sly bitch,' I said without malice, 'don't worry, someday I will give you the taste of your own medicine. Okay guys, what do you want me to do?'

'Where do you want whom?' Shamit asked.

'It is same to me,' I replied, 'you decide.'

'Main iski gaand maaroonga (I will take her in the ass hole),' Amit opted.

'Okay,' Shamit said, lying down on the bed. He then asked me to lie on top of him with my knees doubled up towards his armpits; thus leaving my ass hole completely exposed for Amit. Shamit then inserted his cock in my cunt from below and Amit placing his cock on my ass hole pressed for entry.

'Gently, Amit, gently, it is hurting,' I groaned.

Slowly Amit increased the pressure.

'OWA,' I screamed, as I felt his phallus enter my back door.

'I am in,' Amit said excitedly and with one shove pushed the rest of his laurda (cock) inside me.

'AAYYYIIIIEEEE,' I shouted in pain, 'GOD AMIT, DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?'

'Sorry, Adi my love,' Amit apologized, 'in my excitement, I forgot that Shamit was also inside you.'

Then they both started to move their cocks in and out of me. Soon I felt the pleasure rising in both, my front and rear holes. 'Omigosh, that guy, Sahebji or whatever his name is, was right. It is lovely, no it is heavenly,' I moaned.

Encouraged by my moans of pleasure they increased their tempo.

'COME ON GUYS MOVE FASTER, Y...HES THAT IS THE WAY. HARDER Y...HES. OH, OHHH, OOOHHHHH GOD I AM ABOUT TO COME. Y..HES, Y...HESSSS, AAAHHHHHHHHH,' I sighed loudly as I came.

After few more shoves, I first felt Amit shooting his cum into my butt, followed immediately by Shamit depositing his load in my choot.

'Adi, was it really nice?' Sarit asked, when we had recovered our breath.

'I don't know,' I laughed, 'before I give my opinion, I think I would like to try it again. Boys, are you ready?'

'Didi, I think she enjoyed it,' Basanti said.

'Yes, I think so too. Now it is my turn,' Sarit said, 'Guys, I am ready.'

'Sorry Big Tits, to be fair to all, we have decided that only one double fuck a day,' Shamit said.

'AWW! You guys are not fair,' Satit complained.

'You had the opportunity to try it out first but you chickened out. Now you will have to wait till tomorrow,' Amit told her.

On weekends we did not socialize but relaxed at home. Very often we did not wear any clothes. On one such Sunday forenoon, we four were relaxing with a glass of beer in the living room while the maids, also naked but wearing short sexy aprons were puttering around. I saw Amit watching Shanti and caressing his hard on. Suddenly Shanti bent down to pick up a few rose petals, which had fallen on the floor.

'I am going to take her from behind,' Amit said, seeing her exposed backside and jumping up caught Shanti from behind.

Shanti straightened quickly and pushing Amit away from her yelled, 'HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?'

Her action and tone took all of us by surprise, including Amit. We looked at her. She stood a few steps away from Amit and smiled invitingly.

'Brother, she is play acting,' Shamit advised, 'I think she wants to be wooed.'

Amit nodded and hugging her said, 'Come on my beautiful darling, let us have a good time.'

'Aren't you ashamed of yourself molesting strange girls on the street?' she said, and freeing herself from Amit's embrace, walked away swinging her hips sexily.

'She wants to be taken by force,' Shamit laughed.

'If she wants to be raped then rape it is going to be,' Amit said, advancing towards her.

Shanti grinned happily and started to run shouting, 'HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. SAVE ME FROM THIS RASCAL. YEH MUJHE CHODNA CHAHATA HAI (HE WANTS TO FUCK ME) etc.

The chase had begun. After ten minutes of running round the furniture Amit caught her. 'Haramzaadi! Ab main tujhe inti zor se chodoonga ki tu teen din tak baith nahin paayegi (Bitch! I will fuck you so hard that you will not be able to sit for three days),' Amit hissed menacingly, trying to tear away her apron.

'Badmaash, mujhe chord de. Agar chodna hai tau apni ma bahen ko chod (Let me go you rascal. If you want to fuck then fuck your mother and sister),' Shanti replied struggling to get free.

Here things changed. Shanti was no longer shamming but was trying to free herself in earnest. At least that is the impression I got.

Amit's face was red with excitement. His phallus was glowing like a red bulb and oozing pre-cum. Few minutes later Amit managed to pull her onto the floor, where the struggle continued. Each time Amit attempted to climb over her Shanti managed to foil him.

They continued to struggle for ten minutes or so. I could see that Shanti was tiring, and her resistance became feebler and feebler. Taking advantage of this, Amit forced open her legs, pressing them on her breasts, rammed his cock inside her choot.

'AAAYYYYIIIIEEEEE,' Shanti screamed as if in pain, 'LET ME GO YOU BEAST.'

Amit paid no heed to her entreaties and continued to fuck her with hard strokes. Each time Shanti begged him to let her go Amit would push hard into her shouting, 'TAKE THAT YOU BITCH. WHAT DID YOU SAY? FUCK MY MOTHER AND SISTER. TAKE THIS YOU WHORE.'

Soon Shanti fell silent. From her facial expression I could see that she was about to come. Few strokes later she came with a loud, 'AAAAHHHHHHH.' Amit had not finished but after few more in and out strokes he came shouting, 'GOD THIS WAS LOVELY,' and rolled off her.

'Thank you sir. It was heavenly,' Shanti said, kissing Amit passionately, after she had caught her breath.

'Shanti, what was this all about?' Sarit asked.

'Didi, I always fantasized about being taken by force and wondered how it would feel to be raped. Now I know. It felt really great,' Shanti giggled.

'Why didn't to tell us beforehand?' I asked.

'The surprise element would have been lost,' Shanti rightly pointed out.

'She is right but why did you scream when Amit sir pushed his cock in your choot?' Basanti asked.

'Exxccuuusse mmee,' Shanti drawled, pulling herself to her full height and stressing each word, 'I always scream when I lose my cherry.' She said this in such a funny manner that we all laughed.

'Basanti, would you like me to rape you too?' Shamit asked.

'No thank you sir, I detest violence,' she replied and added, 'but you can fuck me if you like.'

'Of course, it will be my pleasure,' Shamit said, embracing her.

'Wait!' Sarit said, 'Basanti, do you have a fantasy?'

'Yes, I have one too. I always wanted to dress up like a bride, get married and lose my cherry on my wedding night, but now it will have to remain a fantasy only.' Basanti replied sadly,

'No it needn't,' I said, 'Basanti, Shamit can't give you your cherry back but tonight you will try to fulfill as much of your fantasy as possible.'

Later that afternoon we took her to a beautician, famous for his bridal make-ups. At night we dressed her like a bride with all finery and jewelry. We girls also dolled up as if we were going to attend a real wedding.

At sharp ten we took Basanti before the twins. Shamit was dressed like a bridegroom and Amit was wearing his most formal suit.

'Guys, how does the bride look?' Sarit asked, raising Basanti's veil.

'Oh my God!' Amit said, catching his breath and took a few steps towards her, 'Basanti, you look ravishingly beautiful.'

'Hold your horses brother,' Shamit laughed, 'no touchy touchy, she is my bride.'

After that we performed a mock marriage between the Basanti and Shamit. At the time of going with her "husband" Basanti cried like any other bride would have.

We then led the bride into the nuptial chamber, which we had decorated with balloons and scented flowers, and sat her down on the bed covered with rose petals.

'Shamit, you can go in now,' Sarit announced, 'your bride is waiting for you.'

As Shamit was closing the door behind him I shouted, 'Hold it we are also coming.'

'Don't tell me that you guys are going to watch?' Shamit asked, surprised.

'Of course,' Sarit replied, 'any objections?'

'I have none but I suggest you ask the bride,' Shamit replied.

'Basanti, please may we watch?' Sarit requested, but before she could reply, I giggled, 'Just to make sure that he behaves himself and does not fuck you in your asshole on your wedding night.'

'Girls are you mad?' Amit advised, 'Wedding night is a very private and personal thing. I suggest that we leave them alone.'

'Thank you sir,' Basanti said, softly.

We were very disappointed but had to agree with his irrefutable logic.

In the morning we asked them, 'How was it?'

'Basanti was great. She was bashful and shy. She protested just the right amount, not too much or too little,' Shamit said, kissing her, 'and when I "deflowered" her, she even murmured softly, "Oh God, it hurts." Really it was a very pleasurable night.'

'What have you to say?' we asked Basanti.

'What can I tell you that you don't know already,' Basanti replied, blushing sweetly, 'You both have experienced a real wedding night and you know all about it,'

'Thank God that she does not know the real facts,' I thought.

'Tell us anyway,' Sarit insisted.

'Oh didi! It was heavenly. He was so gentle and considerate,' she sighed, 'I wish he had been like this on the night he actually popped my cherry.'

'I am sorry darling,' Shamit apologized, 'but then the circumstances and considerations were quite different.'

'I know, I have no regrets,' Basanti replied, 'Anyhow now I can at least cherish last night.'

Things were getting too sentimental and to bring them back to reality, I asked jokingly, 'Kahin inhone teri gaand tau nahin mari? (I hope that he did not fuck you in your ass hole?)

'He wanted to but I did not let him,' Basanti chuckled.

'Kal nahin maari tau kya hua ab maar leta hoon (No sweat, I will fuck her in the ass now), Shamit said.

'Most welcome,' Basanti replied, getting into ass fuck position.

'No brother, her ass hole can wait but our new clients will not,' Amit intervened, 'we must get to the office fast otherwise we will be late.'

Days passed in such fun and frolics. Nearly three months later we got a call from Madhu didi informing us that they were ready to fulfill both the conditions.

'You have got the virgins?' I asked, surprised.

'Yes, we have,' Rashmi didi replied.

'Who are they?' Sarit inquired.

'I can't tell you on the phone,' Madhu didi giggled, 'but you will meet them soon enough.' That evening, we gave the good news to our husbands.

'Great, when and where?' Amit inquired.

'Jiju has taken a cottage on rent near Simla. He wants us to be there on 24th, that is about three weeks from today,' I told them.

'Why Shimla? Why not here or at their place?' Amit asked.

'I didn't ask,' I replied, 'I am sure they must be having their reasons. Would you like to find out.'

'No, not necessary. Just thank them. We will be there,' Shamit said.

Couple of weeks later when we were discussing details of our program, Amit said, 'We are in midst of something important and can't leave with you as planned but you both and the maids go ahead as planned.'

'You think it would be wise to take them with us,' Sarit inquired, 'because you will be screwing our sisters also.'

'Where is the harm. They are bound to find out sooner or later then why not now?' Shamit argued, 'Remember, our respected brothers in law are presenting us with a virgin each to deflower, the least we can do is to give them a return gift, that is the choots of Basanti and Shanti, though already fucked, to enjoy.'

'Won't Basanti and Shanti mind, pairing them off like this with relative strangers,' I said, expressing my concern.

'I doubt it. I think they will jump at the idea of being fucked by two new cocks, but now that you have raised this question, it would be best if we ask them,' Amit suggested, calling out to them.

Shamit explained to them, in brief, what they proposed to do. 'What we want to know is, are you willing?' Amit asked.

At first they blushed, then lowered their eyes. 'We will do whatever didi says,' they murmured softly but the sparkle in their eyes gave away their real feelings.

'You naughty girls, you don't fool me for a minute,' I laughed, 'Why are you putting everything on us, I bet just the thought of being fucked by two new cocks has made your cunts wet. Come nearer, let me check.'

'Nahin, nahin (No, no),' they giggled and ran back to the kitchen.

'How do we travel? By train?' Sarit asked.

'Of course not,' Shamit said, 'the driver will take you in the SUV. He can return with our car when we join you te next day.

The morning we were leaving, Shamit said, 'Ladies, please no fucking our brothers in law till we permit you.'