All Comments on 'It's a Start: Josie's Version'

by tonyjosie1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A nice change of pace

It's nice to see this story from the woman's POV, and it's great to see a realistic resolve to something like this. Glad to see that your hubby realizes that it's only you he wants, and that sometimes a fantasy is best left as a fantasy. Congrats to you both.

jimbostarjimbostarover 15 years ago
Very erotic, yet realistic

A very nice change to the typical story where the wife becomes a slut in the end. I think those stories are just fantasy from a man's POV (even though the story is told from a woman's POV).

I have the same type of fantasies with my wife and other men. We even did a 'soft swing' one time in NYC. Sometime I will write about it. But since then she gets wet very quickly in bed. I know she is thinking about other men she has met online. But I also know that she does not intend to push it beyond a fantasy (she has even had phone sex with a few of these guys she has met). I know she could never have real sex with another man, but she did let the soft swing guy cum on her lower back while she kept her thong on. I was in the bar with the guy's girlfriend and she was in the suite with him. This was a good thing, as the girl was really hot for me (but you can't do too much in a bar besides kiss and rub on each other). Anyway, the night turned out fine, and has certainly helped with some hot bedroom fantasies.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That is one HOT story. I believe that many of us men do actually want our wives to go down for other men. It is reassuring that this couple could do it, have the experience, and still stay together. I especially liked it that the action parts are told by the wife.

This story is well written.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most beautiful story

Well written and real. Glad it strengthened your love.

mroguepromrogueproover 5 years ago
Wonderfully Told

What a great story! I don't know whether it is true, but it felt true (except perhaps the very last bit about the video). The emotions, the process, everything seemed believable, and that's the sign of a great story.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Both installments of this story are beautiful and erotic. You've done a splendid job of telling the story and it's completely plausible. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous