It's All About Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's why there are no village or road signs back down at the turn off," Layla said.

"That's right. Nothing can interfere with the training and the whole ambiance of our little village as we work with our visitors. Another example that comes to mind is we have a guy here that loved to slip GHB, or the date rape drug, into drinks and have his way with women. We have a special program set up for him and he'll leave here with a whole new belief system in the end. Well anyway, you get the idea. We have a woman here that has been unfaithful to every man that has ever entered her life and believe me there were quite a few. Her training begins tomorrow."

He emptied his beer and went on. "Okay now, that you have an idea of what I'm talking about, I'd like to take you two for a short walk and show you something. Am I boring you by the way?"

Layla was having trouble believing what she was hearing and Mitch didn't know what to say. He smiled and said, "Oh I see, we have a couple of skeptics. I understand and that means it's even more important we go for a short walk. Leave your packages with Ethel and she'll see that they are safe until we get back."

Chapter Seven

As the threesome went out into the warm summer air, Hank looked up at the clear blue sky and said, "This is what they call a chamber of commerce day, nearly perfect. I was going to say, it's too bad we have to endure the long cold winters, but even that has a purpose. That provides all of us with a well deserved break and a chance to recharge our batteries. We all end up eager to embrace spring and all that the new warm season holds for us."

Mitch had been working on what they'd been told so he said, "I'm surprised that you can survive as a village."

"Well we do have taxes of course, and we have a voluntary membership for the farmers in the outlying areas. No one thing is particularly lucrative, but taken as a whole we manage to survive. The disabled phone system is proof that we do have our problems, but we always overcome them in the end and we do it on our terms and without outside interference."

Hank led them to the door that Mitch and Layla had entered by mistake and invaded their city meeting, and they went in. "As I understand it, you two came in here by mistake yesterday."

Both of them were a little surprised by that announcement and Hank noticed that. "Yes, I heard all about it. It wasn't your fault though. When there is a meeting going on the door is supposed to be locked. Unfortunately that wasn't done." The meeting table was now nowhere to be seen and instead there was a portable wall pulled across the room. That left them with less than ten feet which seemed curious but Hank just continued to talk as they approached a video monitor. Layla was between Hank and Mitch as he picked up a file from next to the monitor. "Now I'm going to show you two something, but before I do, I ask that you listen to what I say before you react to it." He handed the file to Layla and she cautiously opened it and gasped. There was Layla topless and the strange man staring at her.

There was a mixture of anger and near panic on Layla's face and Mitch was too stunned to do anything but stare at the photo. But then Hank continued and showed them three more. Apparently, while Layla and Mitch focused on the guy, his wife, or whoever she was, took the photos. "Okay, now before you two panic and run off, I'll explain all of this, but even before I do I want you to watch the monitor." Even as he talked the monitor came to life. "Attractive isn't she," Hank offered.

They were studying her and wondering what this was all about and Mitch asked, "She's very nice looking, but who is she?"

"That's Annie, my part time secretary. Oh, I own the small feed store just outside of town, so she helps with that and with my duties as Village Guide."

"But what does this have to do with Layla and the photos?"

"We'll get back to that in just a moment. I could see that you two were having trouble accepting what I said about our little town so a small demonstration was in order." As they talked a man joined Annie and Hank said, "This is...we'll call him Albert. He had a fear that he was becoming gay and wanted us to help him. We diagnosed his problem as simple fear. He has a morbid fear of women. He loves them and all things about them, but he can't interact with them." As Hank talked Annie was talking to Albert and undressing.

"Oh my God," and Layla tightened her hold on Mitch's hand and her eyes went wide.

"You see," Hank continued, "We're using this somewhat sterile and almost clinical setting for his treatment. He seems to respond better than in a more intimate situation, but we're working on all of that. Now notice how he has progressed to the point that Annie no longer terrifies him. Oh, his heart is racing to be sure, but he's learning. He's discovering he can indeed interact with a woman, and even a woman as attractive as Annie. He's progressing very nicely actually, and I would think they will be having intercourse within a week."

Layla swallowed and stared at the couple as he started to touch and caress Aggie and Layla managed to ask, "How...how long has he been here...I mean at the village?"

"Almost two weeks now. We have another five days before he has to go back to work, but I think he'll be ready by then. One more thing, we never guarantee results because there are just too many variables and potential complications. Now you know why the town is named Discovery. It's because our guests come here to discover their new life...or in some cases leave with a new life that they didn't ask for." Hank was calm as he gave his clinical version of that kept the town alive, but Mitch and Layla were almost transfixed by what was going on as they watched the large monitor.

"Do they know we're watching them?"

"No...well Albert has no idea, but Annie likely assumes that somebody is watching them. We often use this set up to monitor the visitor's progress. Now bear with me because there is a reason for what I'm showing you."

Layla, still fighting the urge to run away, had a firm grip on Mitch's hand as Albert thoroughly explored naked the Annie, Mitch knew that his wife was experiencing a battle of a lifetime and he wasn't far behind her. He was intrigued by what he was watching and his hard cock told him that he liked it, but at the same time it was contrary to his way of life...to his way of thinking. But damn it, Annie was nice looking and Albert was getting to her as the sound of her softly moaning came drifting out to them.

"Oh yes Albert, you're doing so well. Yes, just like...oh, yes just like that."

For the first time then they heard Albert speak. "Annie you are so wonderful to let me touch you like this. I'm used to being with you now but I'm afraid how I'll be tomorrow with somebody else."

"We'll talk about that before you leave today, but right now just enjoy what you are doing because I certainly am. Lay me down now please."

Mitch and Layla's feet were glued to the floor as Hank told them, "They won't have intercourse today, but they will enjoy a wide range of other pleasures. We didn't want to rush Albert. When he leaves, we want him to be a good lover. Not great perhaps, but at least good. He'll learn tomorrow that Debbie is quite different in her preferences so he'll learn to adapt to his new lover."

Mitch, thinking like a business man asked, "Dare I ask what the fee for this...this therapy is?"

"It depends on several factors, but for Albert it was in the range of five thousand. Of course, that includes a room at the Twilight and two meals a day. There will be a few extra charges at the end though, and he was warned about those in advance. You doing okay, Layla?"

She was almost trembling as she said, "I don't know...I think so."

Would you like to watch the next student? Her name is Kelly."

"Why is she here?"

"She wants to experience making love to a woman. She wants to be bi sexual and be comfortable with it."

"She could have done that without coming here."

"I know, but if this is how she wants it, we're more than happy to oblige her." It was then that Annie launched into an orgasm and they watched as she silently arched her back and she reached for Albert as she froze and her body took command of the moment. Layla was entranced then. She had never seen another woman climax, and the experience almost overpowering. Was that what she looked like when she had her orgasm?

"Just a side note here, sweet Annie is multi orgasmic, so even though they will stop now, she could and would like to keep going, but she follows our treatment plan."

"You say multi orgasmic...," but Layla didn't know how to finish her question.

"Three is pretty typical for her, sometimes less and sometimes four or five. She's a very sexual woman and a very good assistant." Mitch had to bite his tongue to keep from asking Hank if he and Annie had shared a bed on occasion, but he didn't fail to notice that Hank was as hard as he was.

Chapter Eight

As Annie and Albert left the area, Hank pointed toward the door and said, "Why don't you two go in there and see what it's like. What they saw as they went through Albert's lesson." They did just that like sheep being led to slaughter.

Hank turned on the microphone and told them, "See, it's just a room. Warm, but rather stark actually." He was stalling until he saw the two women enter from the side and then he said, "Okay, now about how all of this ties in to the photos of you, Layla." Hank wasn't even sure they were listening to him, so he waited until the shock of seeing the women subsided, and then continued. "You see we know about you, Layla. About your chosen profession, and about the special series you've been featuring. It was very easy actually, all I had to do was go to Ethel's with my lap top and go on line. I keyed in your name and learned all manner of things about you. So that means you know from overhearing that meeting, that there was something very different about our little village and we just can't let that information escape. We have to protect ourselves."

Layla was scared out of her wits now. She found the camera and looking at it she asked, "What do you mean you can't let that information escape?"

"We have to take precautions to ensure all that you have heard or seen, will never be repeated, and I mean never." The two naked women moved over to them and Layla stepped back from them. "Layla relax. Nobody is going to do any physical harm to you in any way. They are going to undress you and Mitch, so relax and just let it happen. When we're done, and we have the photos we need for security, you will be free to go, and in fact, I'll treat you two to dinner at Ethel's and you can pick up your purchases. We may even end up as good friends, once we all understand each other, and we can all relax."

Hank knew that they couldn't escape the room, and they certainly couldn't escape the town as long as their car was out of commission. The woman that went to Mitch was almost as tall as he was and made Layla look average height. "Mitch, I'm Aggie, nice to meet you."

Mitch's veneer of proper thinking and behavior was fast melting as he studied her body. Not great, but not bad either. He knew he was spoiled by being seeing Layla naked, but this woman had her charm and allure too. He managed to tell her, "Nice to meet you, Aggie." To say the situation was incongruous would be a major understatement. This was off the charts wild, and she undressed him and he watched the other woman undress Layla, whose blush went almost to her waist. She knew that Hank was out there watching, and that thought alone was enough to make her feel nauseous, until she remembered that he had already seen her naked, or nearly so. But that thought only served to ease her trembling slightly. She was still nearly petrified when she thought about photos being taken of her and Mitch. Then she saw her husband naked and Aggie caressing him across the shoulders and chest before moving down to his ass.

Poor Mitch was so hard his cock hurt, and Layla was now naked and he could see Hank in his mind as he stared at them on the monitor. He didn't know if Hank was capturing images from the monitor, or if there was a still camera involved. Then, as Mitch watched, both women went to Layla and started to tease her with their hands. She was almost in tears now and her mind was fighting to maintain control as Aggie moved behind her and reached around to her breasts as Eva, the other woman, caressed her. She just kept repeating to herself to be strong and it would be over soon like a mantra. She was acutely aware of what Aggie was doing to her even though she was trying to block all of those sensations that were shooting through her. Mitch's cock was actually drooling precum and Layla watched a long thin string of it hang from his almost purple cock head. Eva whispered something to Layla as her left hand went between Layla's legs and Mitch felt dizzy.

While this was going on, Hank was just on the other side of the wall and had stripped naked and had his cock in hand as he watched things progress. It wasn't hard to see that Layla was fighting an emotional battle and he felt bad for her in a way. But it had to be done for the sake of the town and besides, he also saw signs that she was slowly submitting herself to the caresses. It could have stopped there and they would have all of the images they might need, but he wanted to see how this would play out. The women knew that if Layla really freaked out they were to stop, but as long as they saw that she was submitting, they were going to continue.

As Layla continued to submit to Eva, Aggie moved back to Mitch and they shared a long tender kiss as her hand returned to his ass and his went to hers automatically. Layla saw what was happening, but she was to the point now where nothing seemed real to her. She tried to maintain some control of herself, but she knew that she had to submit herself. She just had no choice in the matter. She even told herself that it was like having surgery. She didn't want to go through with it, but it had to be done to save her. That's all it was, something to be endured until she was once again in control of the situation.

Then she watched as Aggie wrapped her hand around Mitch's cock. She wasn't moving it much, but she held it firmly as he closed his eyes and said something to her. Layla was barely aware that Eva's fingers had invaded her sex, but that changed as once again sensations raced through her as Eva caressed Layla's clit with her now very wet fingers.

Layla was falling apart. She was crying softly as Eva lay her on the floor and continued to tease her and kiss her as Aggie took care of Mitch's needs. Again Eva was whispering into Layla's ear before going down to give Layla her first experience of woman to woman love. Layla's hands were balled into fists as she watched Mitch being jacked off and felt Eva doing everything she could to bring Layla to her climax. Aggie knew that Mitch wouldn't last long, but she wanted to have both of them cum at about the same time. She was close, but she misjudged Mitch just a little, so a second later, he was shooting his load toward his wife as she moved her hips involuntarily and a minute later let out a cry as her orgasm hit her. Layla wasn't vocal when she climaxed, but for whatever reason, that time she was for that moment. It was like she had lost the final battle and every emotion came pouring out of her at the same time. It wasn't even her career that jumped into her mind right then. It was what she had just experienced at Eva's hands and from watching her husband have an orgasm at the hands of another woman. Then the two women kissed each of them and retreated the way they entered and Hank appeared, still naked, but now soft. He too had enjoyed himself in his own way. Not great, but better than nothing.

He went straight to Layla and helped her to her still shaky legs, and with an arm around her, he held her close to his nakedness and asked her, "You okay?" She just looked at him so he smiled and said, "Yes, you'll be okay now. You can get dressed when you feel up to it." Then he went to Mitch and told him, "It's over, now so none of us has anything to worry about now. We won't reveal this secret because it could cause us some stress if it didn't go right, and you two won't say anything because you both have too much to lose. Like I said earlier, a symbiotic relationship."

"So what happens now," Mitch managed to ask.

"Nothing or everything, it's all up to you two. You can go back to your motel room and hide until your car is ready, or you can continue to shop and enjoy the town and what we have to offer."

Layla joined them as she continued to fasten and zip her shorts and Mitch dressed. She asked Hank as she glanced at his still soft cock, "So we're free to wander or whatever?"

"Absolutely. Believe it or not, we aren't evil people and we mean no harm to anybody, but we will do whatever we have to do to protect ourselves, just as you submitted yourselves to this experience to preserve your professions and futures."

"So I was the woman that was to submit to other women."

Hank smiled and nodded. Yes, I'm afraid so."

"So what will you do with the photos?"

"Not photos, movies, complete with sound. We will put it in the safe and forget about it unless one of you makes a very bad choice and talks about us to others."

"We don't even know how we got here so we can't be much of a threat.'

Hank smiled and said, "Just the same, it's over now and we can all relax. In fact, like I said earlier, why don't we meet at Ethel's in an hour and we can have dinner. I still have more to tell you about our town that I'm sure you will find interesting."

"I need to go back and rest and think about what just happened and what you have told us."

"Okay then I'll meet you there in two hours."

She looked at Mitch and then nodded and softly and almost in defeat said, "Yes, okay two hours," and they made their way to the exit. Hank started to dress and they picked up their purchases at Ethel's and went back to their room. Layla immediately stripped and said, "I need a long hot shower."

"I'll join you." He didn't even ask as was his usual way. He wanted to be close to her and he felt the need for a good shower as well.

Chapter Nine

Once in the shower, they went into a long embrace and whispered their love for each other, and they needed that more than they needed the shower. They needed to talk, so they quickly washed and got out and for the first time ever they lay on the bed without even putting a robe on. What they were doing didn't even register with them as Layla put her arms around him and softly cried. "Oh God Mitch, what did we get ourselves into?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out honey. I'm so proud of you."

"Whatever for?"

"You were so strong and brave today. We've both been through so many life changing experiences that we're overwhelmed, but you stayed strong."

"My God Mitch, I let that woman give me an orgasm."

"I know, but so what? I don't believe it's possible to have an orgasm and not enjoy that feeling. I know when Aggie made me cum, it was very intense and pleasurable even though we were in the most bizarre of situations."

"But that's it, I did enjoy it. Damn it, you know how I feel about lesbianism."

"I think we're both going to have to revisit our long held feelings and beliefs. There is no way we can deny what has happened and what parts of it we have enjoyed."

"I'm so mixed up and afraid."

"I am too, but don't try to work it all out over night. This will take us some time to reflect on all of this. For now, I think we need to do our best to just move on and enjoy what we can of this craziness."