It's All About Faith Pt. 06

Story Info
It was time to see more of what Hank had recorded.
21.7k words
4.83
13.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Phillip Johnson


Chapter Ninety Seven


Saturday came and once again they gathered to screen more DVD's. But this time the group included Brad and Laura, a couple that Anita and Buck barely knew, and Carly and Gabe didn't know at all. Extra time was spent sampling Anita's attempt at a new punch recipe that the first two ingredients were champagne and vodka measured by the bottle, and Carly and Gabe supplied the snacks. The punch bowl would become a popular place well into the evening. Mitch and Layla offered half of the couch to Brad and Laura, but they chose to join Carly and Gabe on the floor. Laura bordered on being over weight, but she looked firm and still had great curves in the right places. Gabe was glad when he learned that Brad was in medical equipment sales, because he was in medical supplies sales, and that gave them a common ground to build from. That in turn, helped Laura and Carly, and that was a good thing, because they were going to have precious little time to get acquainted before they would see each other in much more intimate ways. Certainly more intimate than they were sitting there in their tiny skirts with their legs crossed. The TV hadn't even come to life before Buck and Layla had exchanged glances and Mitch and Anita had done the same.

Buck and Mitch had both asked their wives if they were wearing panties and they both got the same answer. Actually they got no answer beyond a smile. Once before when things almost got out of control, Buck had enjoyed a peek between Layla's legs, and Mitch had been treated to much the same with Anita, but this was a whole new world for all of them, and Laura was added to the mix for the guys, Laura with the restless blue eyes sitting there in her tiny skirt.

The first scene was of Mae and Chase on stage playing some game that at least the guys were paying little attention to. Their eyes were on Mae as the twosome was slowly deprived of their clothes. They ended up naked, and as they eased down onto the blue mats, Anita pulled Buck down slightly and whispered, "Before this evening is over, something is going to happen."

Buck half whispered and half lipped, "Like what?" Anita just showed him a crooked smile and slightly shrugged her shoulders before gazing at the TV again. Next it was Bill called to the stage, and then he was joined by Wendy, and then it was Jim and Aggie to make a foursome. Before anything could start Anita said, "Buck and Wendy had some kind of a thing going when we were there."

Laura smiled and said, "I'm not surprised, because Buck would be Wendy's type, and she does love to have a fling with a new guy in town if they meet her criteria, what ever that is." That had a dampening effect on Buck's ego, but he rallied and enjoyed the show complete with a full erection as he watched Bill pound into her.

"Jim seems to be quite the performer too," Carly said. The group was quiet again, but Gabe and Brad's erections were easy to see in their loose fitting shorts. Brad's especially so, because Laura's hand was right next to it. Mitch whispered to Layla, "With Brad and Laura living there part time, they might well show us a few things before this night is over."

"I'll bet you're right." Buck's cock was faring no better, and stood proudly as Anita teased him by moving her hand without touching him. Mitch's cock was hiding behind Layla at the moment, but it was a safe bet that he was just as hard.

It was Carly and Gabe that appeared on the screen next complete with sound. The best image quality they had seen and the sound was stronger, so Hank must have changed cameras. Carly had wanted that to happen and now it was. The eight of them stared at the screen as the game was played and Peggy made her little jokes. More and more of Gabe and Carly's clothes ended up on the floor until they were naked, and his cock was pointed at the audience. Anita knew exactly where this was going, and she was getting stirred up just remembering it. She and Carly exchanged knowing looks and subtle smiles. Then Peggy called Anita to join Carly. Buck too remembered every move and sound and looked at Layla. She could feel his eyes on her so she looked back at him and they spoke to each other in silence. As soon as Anita was naked to the waist, Layla whispered to Mitch and he whispered back as Peggy continued her few seconds of banter on the TV. Then both Buck and Anita watched as Layla went over to them and whispered in Anita's ear. They exchanged knowing looks because they both knew there would be no going back from whatever might happen.

Anita looked up at Buck, kissed his cheek and moved over to Mitch, while Layla took her place next to Buck. His arm went around her and she leaned into him as her hand took its place on his thigh next to his cock. Peggy now had the clamps and chains from Carly's bag of toys, and they watched as she took Carly's breast in her hand before going to her nipple and applied the clamp, which caused Carly to take a quick breath that could be faintly heard. At the same time, Layla and Laura did much the same as they saw Carly bite her lower lip until the pain eased. Peggy's voice was filtering through to them as she talked about them being nipple sisters as a clamp was applied to Anita's nipple with much the same result. "Oh my God," Layla whispered to Buck. He pulled her to him just enough to send her a message, but his hand also was now just below and almost between her breasts. Layla's hand moved closer to Buck's cock, and she squeezed him just enough to remind him she was so close to his hard manhood.

Buck chanced a quick glance over at Anita, and her hand was hidden next to her but he knew it was either on Mitch's cock or very close to it. He just didn't know if she was inside of his shorts or outside. Then Peggy was heard to tell them to kiss, and then kiss again. Layla was staring at the screen, but she couldn't sit still as she watched her friend and Carly kiss deeply as their arms went around each other in a passionate embrace. Peggy was going on about the sweet softness of another woman which didn't quite match how Buck's hard cock felt in Layla's hand. She was having trouble sorting it all out. She watched as her best friend was obviously getting very excited as their kiss continued and she had Buck's cock in her hand as his hand went to her breasts. Her hips moved slightly, and her hand moved on his cock as she leaned into Buck, and he bent forward far enough to kiss the side of her neck and whisper, "I want you so much, Layla." Her hand moved over his cock again and Buck's other hand went to her left hip.

Neither of them was paying much attention to the TV now as Buck and Layla glanced over at Mitch and Anita. Buck wasn't sure, but he had a feeling Anita was inside of Mitch's shorts now and she had her hand on his warm cock. Her top was moving as Mitch's hand cupped her breast and toyed with her nipple. It was about then that they realized that Laura had Brad's cock out and was slowly stroking him as they watched the scene change. Layla suddenly whispered to Buck, "Pause it, honey. I have to have a drink and take a breath for a minute." He did as she requested and managed to get out, "Request for a pause for refreshments." He didn't bother to say who it was that called for a break. Laura got up leaving Brad leaning against the couch with his cock still in plain view, and Carly and Gabe got up and flashed Buck and Layla in the process as her skirt jumped nearly to her waist for a second.


Chapter Ninety Eight


All but Brad gathered around the punch bowl where Laura hugged Anita and said, "My God, that was so sexy and...you two just melted together. That was awesome." Anita's cheeks flushed slightly as Layla did the same with Carly. They shared a strong embrace and Layla told her, "I've never seen anything like that."

Carly smiled and admitted, "I've never done anything like that either."

"Were you two as excited as it seemed?"

"I know I was. Anita and I have said we need to talk about that, but we haven't yet."

"That whole thing, about what Peggy said about how perfectly sensual a woman feels even to another woman."

"Peggy is obviously bi sexual but I was surprised at what I experienced that night. I could understand what she was saying." Then it was on to Carly and Anita sharing an embrace, and a few whispers before picking up their glass for a generous sample of the potent beverage. Mitch and Buck smiled at each other, and then Mitch moved over to Anita again, as Layla noticed that Mitch's shorts were unzipped. He had voted to keep their change for the time being and nobody was about to disagree with him, especially Layla. They made quick trips to the bathroom, where the men did their best to wipe the moisture from their cocks and then joined the women. Brad was just as they had left him and his cock was still out, though much softer. Then Carly joined Brad, and Laura snuggled in next to Gabe. They'd known each other for less than two hours, but that didn't seem to matter. That's what Carly and Gabe were looking for, and Laura and Brad were just the ones to join in the game.

They went back to their entertainment compliments of Hank, and a minute later they saw Layla at the boutique and she was in her bra and panties. They were back to where they had been before things almost got out of control. Buck's hand was on her belly just below her breasts, and her hand was next to his now half erection. Buck put his lips to her ear and whispered, "You are so damn sexy."

She moved a little and looked at him as she whispered, "Thank you honey." Then on the TV, Layla slipped off her bra and then her panties as Wendy fed her garments to try on. That's when Bill and Chase came in to supposedly pick up the packages for their wives. Of course, they all knew now that those two guys were single, but it didn't matter. Layla stiffened slightly and moved her hand toward Buck's cock again as she watched the two strange men calmly and thoroughly study her. Unaware, Mitch proceeded to touch and kiss Layla's pussy while she stood there frozen in place, and the two men looked on. "Buck, I was so mixed up right then. I just couldn't get my mind around what was happening."

"What was happening was you were getting them excited and so hard, just like you are me right now."

"I was getting excited too, but I refused to accept it right then."

The episode at the boutique was certainly sexy and enjoyable, but what came next almost made Layla stop breathing. Again because of where she was and what was going to happen, because all of her memories were burned into her mind. It was Jim and Aggie and Bill and Wendy on the stage, and it wasn't long before they were naked and slowly fucking. Buck didn't take as long to slip his hand under her top and resume exploring her breasts, and it was only a couple of minutes later when Layla liberated his cock so she could see it in her hand for the first time. It was so hard for her and his cock head was wet as she moved the tight foreskin back just a little. Mitch was circumcised so this was something new for her. She liked how it felt and looked, as she moved her hand up and watched his cock head disappear until she moved down again and watched it appear once again. Buck's left had left her hip and was on her thigh now as his right hand continued its exploration of her nipples.

It was hard for Layla to keep her hips still. She knew what was coming and she hardly breathed as Bill took moisture from Wendy's pussy and took it over and put his went fingers to Layla's lips for her to taste. Now Buck had seen her taste another woman. Not long ago, they watched her climax from another woman's attention, and now she was tasting one. Then Mitch tasted Wendy before the show continued, and they watched them fuck with great speed and abandon. They liked having an audience.

Anita had her hand on Mitch's cock, and his hand was all over her breasts, but now Anita was well stretched out on the couch and her skirt barely covered her mound. Buck saw that and his heart jumped at the sight. Not out of jealousy, but out of excitement. She was so close to being exposed and Mitch's other hand was on her thigh. It wouldn't be long before Nita's pussy would be there for all to see. Buck put his lips to Layla's ear again and whispered, "Have you noticed what your husband and my wife are doing?" She didn't want to miss what was coming on the TV, but she glanced over and then up at Buck to see how he was handling it. He answered that when his left hand pulled her skirt up far enough for him to touch her thigh. Only her right thigh prevented Brad and Gabe and their women from seeing her pussy. Layla's eyes went back to the TV, but her focus was on Buck's hand on her thigh on it's way to touching her pussy, and there was nothing she wanted more at that moment.

They recovered just enough to watch Bill bring Layla a drop of his cum and put it on her lips. Her tongue retrieved that pearl of his seed and took it into her mouth like she had just captured a prize. It was right then that she felt Buck's fingers touch her pussy. Her eyes closed and her legs opened for him. Her skirt was up and out of the way and Layla didn't care. Mitch and Anita watched until her hand went down to stop him as she whispered, "Oh God Buck, I could have cum right then."

"I'd like you to. I want to see you as you cum honey."

"I have to stop for a minute. Buck I'm so close to putting you inside of me right now, but I can't. Not yet." She was admitting that they would make love. Not right then, but soon. The DVD was over so that meant another break at least and Anita went over to Layla and bent and kissed her softly. "Nita, I was so close to putting Buck inside of me."

"I know you were. Mitch and I were close too." Then Anita put her hand over Layla's that was holding Buck's cock as she knelt between Layla's legs. Anita leaned forward and felt Layla's pussy push against her upper chest as Anita kissed her belly. "Does Buck's cock feel good to you?"

Layla managed a weak smile and said, "It feels wonderful, but I knew it would." Anita helped Layla up, and Buck joined them as all of them used the restroom again and did their best to drink the last of the punch and eat more snacks.

Carly was now topless, and Laura's top was pushed up to expose her breasts. She finally pulled it down simply because it was getting uncomfortable for her. They stayed in the kitchen and with Buck's butt against the counter Layla was leaning into him with her head on his chest. She just couldn't leave him alone now. She wanted to be touching him all the time. Anita wasn't quite that way, but she was at Mitch's side every minute. Laura's hand would touch Gabe or caress him, and Brad was totally infatuated with Carly. Lust and passion filled the air and before the night was out something would have to come of it. Mating would take place.


Chapter Ninety Nine


The octet of potential sex partners slowly eased back from their near coupling and even enjoyed some conversation about Discovery and some of the residents, and of course about Hank. But Laura and Brad weren't about to say anything bad about him, because after all, he was still Max's blood. At one point Buck whispered to Anita, "Are you okay, honey?"

She smiled and assured him. "I'm fine. You and Layla look so into each other and so sexy. I almost forget to watch TV sometimes." Layla joined them and Buck continued to whisper saying, "Our other couples seem to be getting along great."

"I think some of our show before tonight is over; will be one of those couples, if not both of them."

Mitch reappeared and holding up a DVD said, "Well here's the next passport to adventure and titillation."

Anita was once again tucked into Mitch on the couch in their near recumbent position, and in moments Mitch's hands were resuming their previous position and that was a good thing. As they watched, their first image was of Kali at Casey's, and the only thing she was wearing were her panties, which soon disappeared. Buck was watching his wife a lot closer than he was Kali, though seeing her stirred his feelings for her again. Layla looked at him and whispered, "You okay, love?"

"I'll be okay. I just hope Anita will be too." Once Kali had a new bra on, Mae caressed Kali's breasts as she talked about fit and that's when Buck, thinking he was so clever went over and touched Kali's breasts as he talked about different styles. It wasn't hard to see that was getting to her, and a second later Anita looked over at Buck and their eyes connected. It had bothered her a little, but she smiled at him and went back to the half life sized Kali. The two couples on the floor were quietly watching, but they were almost busier with their hands on each other.

Buck was ready for things to progress a little, so he told Layla he'd be right back, and she took his place in the chair and watched as he went over to Anita. Holding out his hand to her he said, "Hon, stand up for me for a second." She had no reason not to, so she stood up next to him and that exposed Mitch's hard cock standing proud through his shorts. Then as his hands reached for her top he whispered, "I love you babe," and relieved her of her top before reaching for her skirt.

"Buck wait, I'm not wearing panties."

"I was pretty sure you weren't and that's okay."

Then out came her most often used phrase, "Oh my God, honey."

She stood there naked now, and all eyes were on her, as Buck touched her before he whispered, "Now take Mitch's clothes off too."

"But honey do you realize what..."

"I realize and it's time, don't you think? You and Mitch want each other don't you?"

"You know we do."

"Layla and I can't go on like this much longer, and I see no reason why we should, any of us." With that he kissed her and went back to Layla and held out his hand to her.

"Buck, no, we shouldn't," but she took his hand and stood up.

"Layla, I love you. You know that and I know you love me. We've teased each other until we can hardly breathe," and his hands went to her skirt and freed her of that little garment. Mitch wasn't moving as he watched his wife be exposed to all in the room as her top disappeared, and then Buck let his shorts drop to the floor before he sat back down and pulled her down to him.

Layla lay in his arms as a couple fucked on the TV and she said, "Oh God, I can't believe this Buck." Their kiss could have started fires as they released a little of their passion for each other. Buck had a plan of sorts, but it was delayed then by Laura saying, "Oh God Gabe, look at that...look at him." All eyes went to the TV then as Dan stood close to now naked Peggy with his massive cock pointing at her.

Layla stopped what she was doing and asked Buck, "Is this what you were telling us about?"

"This is it."

"And she's going to take that?"

"Just watch honey, just watch." Hanks new camera had some nifty features it turned out or he had once again upgraded it because the camera zoomed in on Dan's impressive cock as it neared Peggy's shiny well lubed pussy. Buck was still convinced some of that was a little exaggerated, but the last half he had to admit looked pretty damn real when he watched them that day. For a brief moment, he remembered Faith sitting near him as they watched her bodyguard split very willing Peggy.

The room went quiet and all hands stopped moving. As Dan's cock made it's slow progress, all four women, one by one murmured "Oh God."

"I almost hurts watching her," Laura said. Carly and Gabe had been with Buck and Anita for that show, but even with that, Buck and Anita stared again as Peggy slowly opened up to accept his girth. The sound of her softly mumbling could be heard as he went into her deeply before pulling back. Layla had Buck's cock in her hand, but she wasn't moving as she stared at the screen. The only sounds coming from the four couples were a few words spoken under their breath to their partner. Then Dan pulled out and put lubricant all over Peggy's ass and his cock again. "Oh no, she can't...can she," Mitch asked.