It's All About Faith Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, they are so cute though," Kali said. The women turned and posed as the men stared at them and their fashions.

"These go on sale tomorrow morning ladies, these and even more." Once the women were gone Peggy smiled and said, "Okay ladies we get the last and the best. Gentlemen come out please.

Out filed the eight men wearing nothing but cock rings. Buck and the other guys didn't move this time. Eight impressive looking cocks and they were all hard and with various styles and colors of cock and ball rings wrapped around their privates. Layla's skirt was up and her knees went apart along with Anita's, Kali's and Carly's. The men stared at them and the women stared at the cocks and the toys. Peggy was watching the four honored women in the front row and she told them, "Ladies come up here for a second."

Layla's hand tightened on Buck's and she stared at Peggy. "Oh come on we don't bite and we won't even have you get undressed." Carly was first, but Kali followed and then Anita and then Layla. "Layla, go over to the stud on the far side and check out his cock ring up close. Oh and bend over for us honey, while you're looking at his toy. She did it without thinking and her ass popped out for the audience as she bent down and felt his cock and the shiny rubbery device wrapped around his cock. "Turn on the vibrator and feel that too Layla. Yes, like that honey, hand around his cock. How does that feel to you?"

"Very nice."

"I'll just bet it does. Anita picks a guy and does the same for us. Check him out just like Layla did, Kali, you and Carly too. Give us a candid report on cock and ball rings and try the vibrators. Oh and let all of us see your charms and not just the guys. Yes, bend down." The Friday night entertainment had begun in earnest. "Oh and Carly, you and Layla check out the metal ones on the guys next to you. They look so harsh and unappealing don't they?" Carly liked the idea that she was showing her ass and pussy and she liked being on stage so she went to the guy with the hard steel one. "Does that hurt?"

"Not at all, it feels awesome when you touch me though.

"Feels pretty good to touch you too," then She and Layla kissed the guy's cocks and felt it them one more time before they returned to Peggy. "Okay gentlemen thank you for sharing with us tonight." The men left and the women stood up and clapped and cheered them as they retreated.


Chapter One Hundred Eleven


Peggy pulled a piece of paper out of a plastic container and checked it. "Number thirty one. Look under your seat and see if you're number thirty one." Kali remembered doing that and ended up almost naked. She checked and sure as hell it was her again. She almost closed her eyes as she held her hand up. "Kali, you lucky girl, here's a gift bag from Jim and Delia. We'll do a drawing like that a few more times through the show so keep track of your seat number."

Peggy walked toward the center of the stage and said, "Roberta? Where are you hon I saw you when you came in." Robert reluctantly raised her hand and she was well back in the audience. "There you are. Come up here love." Roberta didn't move. "Oh come on Roberta, it's okay." She went up the right aisle and stood next to Peggy. Roberta had to be the only woman there that had on long pants and a conservative blouse. "How have you been?"

"Fine."

"Good. You seem quite nervous."

"I'm very nervous."

"Do you remember that time you were on stage at the old place?"

"Yes."

"Were you hurt that night?"

"No, not at all."

"Then you know we can be trusted, right?"

"I don't know, I guess so."

"Okay, it's just you and me up here right? Let's move back a few feet." Whoever was controlling the lights and the curtain lowered two ropes and as Roberta's eyes got big Peggy said, "The ropes are soft and they won't be pulled up so you're dangling okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." Roberta licked her lips and watched as her wrists were bound one at a time and then her arms were raised until they were almost straight. "Doing okay?"

"I'm okay."

"You know Craig don't you?"

"Yes, I've had coffee with him a couple of times."

"He's going to help us get started. Craig, come up here dear we need your assistance."

Anita whispered to Mitch, "Is she just acting?"

"I have an idea what's going on so we'll just have to watch for right now." Craig went to the stage and Peggy whispered to him as Roberta watched them.

"Ben, I see you in the second row, come join us." He seemed more than happy to be up there and Peggy handed him a blindfold and had him put that on Roberta and then whispered something to him. "Craig, put your arms around Roberta from behind." As Roberta focused on that, Ben started to unbutton her blouse. When Craig's hands found her breasts through her blouse and bra she flinched and held still and silent. Then all of the guys that had modeled cock rings joined them and Craig and Ben went back to their seats. One guy took over Craig's place and another replaced Ben. Then he used scissors to cut her blouse and bra away and Roberta whimpered and pleaded to be released in a very unconvincing tone. She now had four hands on and around her breasts and back as a third guy slid her slacks down and off.

"Oh my no, not my pants," she said in a soft even voice. That guy's hands were touching her belly, hips and legs while the next one slipped her panties off.

As that continued Peggy called another number and Bill won. "Congratulations Bill, you get a bag of goodies delivered by Delia and she comes with the package. Both of you come up here and share your experience with us." Now they had Bill and Delia stripping naked and the eight studs still slowly undressing and teasing Roberta just a few feet away.

Faith was in the wings watching everything and smiling because this part was her idea and she loved how it was going and Roberta had sixteen hands caressing her and she couldn't be still. She had totally forgotten about objecting or offering even token resistance. Fingers started to invade her pussy and other fingers were pulling her ass cheeks apart and were teasing her rosebud while more hands were on her breasts and another was kissing her and using his hands.

Layla's hand tightened on Buck's thigh and she whispered, "My God can you imagine what it must be like for her right now? Her whole body is being teased."

Large mats were lowered from somewhere above them. Bill was over Delia an instant later and was soon burying himself in her as Jim watched and smiled. There was nobody else in town that was into their lifestyle like he and Delia were.

Roberta was lowered then and placed on her back where one of the studs took her and the others continued to stimulate her however they could. She moaned and tossed her head in passion and in moments had an orgasm, but stud wasn't done with her. He pounded into her and she went into a second climax as he gave her his juices and all hands stopped touching her. Stud helped her to her feet and then just walked away leaving her standing there naked and unsure what to do. Peggy went over to her and guided her back toward her seat where she calmly sat down with her friends, still naked, and watched the show with stud's spunk oozing out of her.

Bill and Delia were still going at it, but then Delia lost it and had a grand climax, which seemed to push Bill over the edge and he joined her by giving her his sperm. To put Layla's fears to rest Buck said, "I think most of Roberta's reluctance was because she needed to feel like everything was beyond her control."


Chapter One Hundred Twelve


While Bill and Delia were settling down Peggy said, "Brenda? Oh good you're here. Come up sweetheart." Brenda wasn't afraid of the stage at all and almost bounded up there. "Having a good time, Brenda?"

She looked at Buck and waved at him and said, "A great time. Isn't our new Playhouse great?"

"It's fantastic. Buck, join us love. It's time for one of our heroes to get in on the fun. Buck glanced at Layla and she just looked at him. Their new relationship was still so young and she wasn't happy about sharing him. Seeing him with Kali had been more than enough for her.

Buck went up and kissed Brenda lightly and stood next to her and Peggy said, "You two know each other right?"

"We do," Brenda answered.

"Nice. Brenda undress Buck would you?"

"I'd be happy to." She kissed Buck and whispered, "Hi love."

"Hi sexy, it's nice to see you again."

"That was going to be my line after you were naked and I was staring at your cock." She continued to undress him as Peggy watched from just a couple of feet away. She reached out for Buck's hard cock and said, "Nice find, Brenda."

"I was pretty sure I remembered where I put it the last time." Everybody laughed except the people in the center front row.

"Okay Buck, now it's your turn. Undress Brenda and let the men gaze at her abundant charms. Buck's cock brushed against Brenda's leg as he slid her shorts down and she stepped out of them. Then her top came off and she was naked for all to look at. "Very nice, Brenda, would you enjoy sucking his cock?"

"I'd love to Peggy." She grabbed Buck's cock and gently pulled it and he followed her to the mat where she lay him down and without fanfare lay on her belly and went after his cock as he lay back and watched her. Then without Peggy's help she moved around until she was over him and Buck went after her pussy like it was fine dining. It wasn't long before Buck was signaling her to stop so she just held his cock and kissed the side of it as he continued to go after her nectar with his tongue. Layla and Anita both were having trouble with it. Had they just fucked it wouldn't have been nearly as bad, but for some reason what they were doing seemed more intimate and threatening to them.

Peggy was leaving them to do whatever they wanted now. Brenda moved around and then straddled Buck, and teased herself by brushing her pussy back and forth with his cock until she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself onto him. Layla had a perfect seat to watch his cock disappear into her and then reappear shiny and wet only to watch her lower herself onto him again. That slow movement didn't last long however and a minute later she was bouncing up and down on his cock. That only lasted until her orgasm overtook her and she dropped onto him. It was his turn now. He eased her to the side, and he followed her until he was over her and slid into her as she watched him and whispered something to him. They were at it again, with Brenda responding like she'd never climaxed, and Buck's ass was a blur as he pounded into her. Even though he'd emptied himself inside of Kali not all that long ago, he didn't last long and was soon giving her what little he had to offer.

They were still lying next to each other and catching their breath when Peggy said, "This was going to be the last of our entertainment tonight, but we've decided to add just one more treat. Darren and Chase come up here guys." They joined Peggy and she said, "Unless I'm mistaken both of you have impressive cocks, about eight inches right?" Both of them smiled proudly and said yes. "That's what I thought. Carly, join us would you? It's time for you to have some fun too." Her heart was racing and she was almost trembling with excitement as she went up and stood between the two men with her arms around them.

Buck and Brenda dressed and she followed him back and sat next to him as Layla fought to contain her jealousy. "Okay Carly, we want to see how well you can handle these two guys and their big meat." The men quickly had her naked and they stripped as fast as they could. The three of them whispered for just a second and then she made a point of looking at Layla, Anita and Kali. She loved knowing her friends were going to witness what she considered an ultimate challenge. She wanted to feel both of those cocks buried in her at the same time. They wasted no time, and with Carly on her hands and knees, Chase got behind her and teased her until she was really wet. In the meantime, she had Darren on his knees in front of her and she was taking his cock in her mouth, taking a little more every few seconds. When Chase entered her she stopped sucking Darren and closed her eyes as his cock seemed to go deeper and deeper into her. Chase knew to go gently and let Carly let him know how much she could handle so he watched her closely. In and out just a little more each time until his balls were brushing her ass. He still had close to an inch to go but he paused. This woman was going to surprise him and even Ethel was watching intently. Until Carly, she was the only woman that could take either of them.

Carly resumed taking Darren deeper into her throat until with one last push his cock went down her throat and she was kissing his balls. Darren was as amazed as Ethel was, and Carly's confidence went up as she now pulled back and then took him down her throat again, as Chase moved until he was fully buried inside of her. Carly was full of cock and she loved the idea and how it felt to have Darren's cock pushed down her throat. Chase went at her for another minute, but then she had one more thing she had to try, and letting go of Darren he slid under her and she eased herself down on his cock until it was as deep as Chase's had been. They took a few strokes and then with the help of some provided lubricant, Chase went to work on her ass. Carly wanted both of those long cocks again, but in her pussy and ass. She wanted to prove to all that she could take three long cocks if they could ever find them for her.

Chase had to work because Carly was so damn tight, but once his cock head was in, the rest of him just followed. He was now fucking her ass while she tried to move a little so she could feel Darren move inside of her. She was distracted by an orgasm, but then went on with it until Chase lost the battle and pumped spunk into her ass and then up onto her back for the audience to see. When he pulled out, her ass stayed open and ready for more action, but Chase was done. Now Darren and Carly could move and a minute later she was racing through another climax while Darren flew into his. The three of them were done and half lay on top of each other until they recovered. Carly still felt an incredible high from knowing what she had just managed to do. Then she wondered how well Gabe had dealt with her excesses. She had her answer when she glanced his way and saw that he wasn't there.