It's All About Faith Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?"

"I'm okay. I knew that would happen so I was prepared for it. They have to get past the how are you stuff and settle down a little."

"She really does love him doesn't she?"

"That's for sure. I really hurt for her and actually I'm surprised she even came."

"I don't know that I would have. She's going to feel like such a fifth wheel."

"I know. We talked about that when I called her. Even though she said she'd be here, I really didn't believe that."

Buck and Kali finally let go and she mingled with the others putting on a brave face. When she got near Anita she said, "Faith promised me I'd have a great time so here I am, but she better have great plans or I'll kill her."

"Kali, don't feel like you have to stay away from Buck or not kiss him. He's missed you too you know."

"I'll try to behave."

"The last time you did that it blew up in your face remember?"

"I remember every minute of it, but thanks for reminding me." The others had found the bedroom and it was just as Faith had said it would be, one huge bedroom with four beds and two bathrooms and very tastefully furnished and appointed. Then Gabe and Carly arrived, and everybody tried to talk at once.

They were still talking and milling around the apartment getting used to it when there was a knock at the door. Layla was closest so she answered it and smiled at the man standing there. "Hi, I'm Doug Youngblood. Faith has asked me to be your guide and start off by taking you down to Ethel's for refreshments first. I'm going to guess you are Layla."

"Very good," the others weren't far away and he looked and then smiled and said, "That would make you Anita without a doubt...and you," he said as he stepped neared to her said, "You have to be Kali. You know, Faith painted you with very bright colors."

"What do you mean?"

"She sang your praises, words like bright eyed, very alert and very cute. Oh, and not one to be taken lightly. She was accurate, of course, and I'm very pleased to meet you."

"Thank you, Doug."

Then turning he said, "Buck, nice to meet you, and you Mitch."

"Thanks. So did you know all of us from Faith's descriptions?"

"I did in fact. Just for the record, I'm a construction manager and staying at the motel, so I volunteered for this duty and must say I made a smart move. I'll stick close and see that you get a tour of the village, and the homes, and whatever else you'd care to see, or do." "I'll give you some time to change and then we'll head for Ethel's. Just come down when you're ready and I'll be waiting."

As soon as he was gone Kali asked, "Now how do you suppose Faith talked him into being our guide and servant?"

"I don't know," Anita said, "But I could stand to stare at him all day."


Chapter One Hundred Five


The women discussed it for all of about ten seconds before they changed into their village shorts and tops, without underwear, of course. Kali chose to hide in the bathroom to change, but as soon as she came out Buck's eyes went to her and he smiled. "Nice heels."

It was almost a demure smile that she shared with him as she said, "Thank you. I remember what you like."

"I can see. Well, I like you in your skirt better, but what the hell," and he pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Buck, now stop that." Buck didn't care who was watching or listening as he scooped her up in his arms and went over to the bed and sat down with her in his lap. "Damn it Buck Andrews, I'm not just some rag doll for you to throw around."

"Be quiet. Do you remember the last time we went through this little scenario? Do you remember where we ended up?"

"Of course we ended up in...you know where we ended up."

"We ended up in bed. Now just for the record, I don't intend to avoid you and pretend we've never even been here. I do intend to hold you on occasion and even kiss you every so often. And if you try to play hard ass, I'll smack that skinny ass of yours, okay? Everybody in this room knows I love you. I told you that and I told you I always would remember?"

"But damn it, Buck..."

"No damn it Buck about it. We're going to be living together for the next couple of days, and I have no intention hiding when I strip naked, and I won't turn away to avoid seeing you naked. In fact, I'll do everything I can to make that happen. Now is there any doubt about how I feel about you?"

"No."

"Then kiss me. Please, Kali?"

They did kiss then and her arms went around him and held him close. Then looking up at him she said loud enough for the others to hear, "Damn you, I am not skinny."

"Okay I'll retract that again, but I'll be checking you out all day just to make sure."

Layla went over to them then and said, "Okay stud, give the poor woman some peace and let's go see the sights. Kali, you take one side and I'll take the other. Maybe that way he'll behave himself for a little while at least.

As they went down the stairs Buck asked, "So after Ethel's, we're going to the boutiques to look at new things right? Mitch and I are very good at helping." Doug was standing in the alcove as he promised and off they went with Doug pointing out different things about the town. Layla held Buck's left hand and Kali was reaching for his right when he put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. The three most important people in his life and he had to figure out how he was going to handle himself. He did know that he very much wanted to make love to Kali one more time.

They made it to Ethel's new restaurant, and when Ethel saw them she joined them and said, "Welcome back, it's good to see all of you again."

Mitch was looking around and asked her, "Well, how do you like your new digs?"

"Very nice. I liked the old place better, but it is nice to have everything new."

"I agree, I liked the feel of the old place better."

"Since we knew you were coming, we've prepared a lunch for all of you, so just sit back and relax and have a drink, the usual, Doug?"

"The usual, Ethel."

"How's Darren," Buck asked.

"He's fine, and in fact he's here so I'll send him out." Buck smiled at Kali and her cheeks flushed as she remembered his long cock that she couldn't quite handle even though she did try and how damn excited she got that night.

Darren appeared a few minutes later and went straight to Buck and Kali. "Welcome back...especially you, Kali."

She smiled and said, "Thank you Darren, we're glad you could be here for this."

"Oh, I've sort of moved back with Ethel. We're going to see if we can grow up and make it work this time."

"Congratulations to both of you then."

He bent down and whispered in Kali's ear, "I won't soon forget our time together. It's just too bad we can't try that one more time."

She whispered back to him then, "You're just too much man for me, Darren."

"Nah, we just need to practice is all. I'll see you tonight and at the parade tomorrow," and he kissed her cheek and went back to the kitchen.

"Just so all of you will know, Faith took me into her confidence some time ago so I know a lot about the old town and the hopes for the new one. She also told me how all of you were so instrumental in discovering a very serious situation that could have been disastrous."

Buck just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just saving our own asses."

"Well, anyway, they tell me there's a fun show lined up for tonight and I for one can't wait to see it. Then after that, there will only be one show a week and that will be on Saturday nights. But for the celebration tomorrow, it will be the parade instead." They had their lunch and then Doug took all of them through the cluster of new homes behind the village square. "The old homes will stay of course, but for those that want to move into the new homes with the protective barrier around it, there will be choices for them. They don't expect all of the homes to be occupied right away, so that gives them some places to offer new tenants. This is all clothing optional, of course, right up to the gate just before the square. I've not been told, but I guess there are ongoing discussions about some other things, like nude night once or twice a month, where the village is included in the clothing optional zone. Just those stores along the old street are excluded for obvious reasons." On the tour went until they were once again at the square, and they stopped for refreshments at Hazel's ice cream shop. One by one, they placed their order and Mitch said, "Let me guess, Hazel, you're related to Blanche and Ethel." She smiled, and admitted she was. "Damn," Mitch said back at the table. "Faith owns everything and at least half of it is run by Ethel and her relatives."

Buck smiled and nodded and asked him, "You and Layla going to look at antiques while you're here? That is how all of this started after all."

Not this time. There's too much to see and experience to mess with old stuff."

"You mean like that nice looking woman in the bikini top?"

"A perfect example."

"Okay," Doug said, "That's it for the tour. The show is at seven and you know where that is now, so until then, you can go shopping or wander around, or whatever." Then he bent down and kissed Kali's cheek and told her, "It's very nice to meet you Kali, and if I don't see you at the show tonight, I'll abandon the place and come looking for you."

"You sound just like Buck. Okay, I'll be there."

As he walked away Anita said, "Damn Kali, he's hot for you."

"He was just trying to be funny."

"Well I'm sure that does explain why he kept checking you out and kissed your cheek just now. Besides he's pretty hot looking."


Chapter One Hundred Six


They left the ice cream shop and stood in the sun until Layla said, "Well I'm ready to go look at the new boutiques. We have two or three hours to kill at least." Mitch and Buck just smiled at each other and tagged along behind the three women. Mitch watched Kali's little ass bounce along and gave Buck the thumbs up sign, and Buck just rolled his eyes. How could such a fiery half pint woman have such power over him? All three women had their own quality and charm. Layla was, by an easy margin the best looking of the three. Anita had the best ass and legs that looked so damn good in those shorts, but then little Kali's ass was the petite version of a nearly perfect ass.

The group of seven filed into Alice's and a minute later Wendy appeared. "Hi sexy," Buck said.

"Buck, you sweetheart, I knew you'd be back. In fact, I'm still holding something for you and Kali, because Faith told me you two would be in again." Kali heard her name mentioned and joined him at the counter as Wendy returned with a small bag. "Two tops that you asked me to hold until the bras that you asked about came in." She pulled the tops out and then Kali remembered that day. That was when, while she was in her panties and trying on bras, he had drawn on her breast with his finger. She could still remember those sensations from that day. Buck looked at the bras and said, "Try this on, honey."

"I will not."

"Why not, I've seen you naked a lot remember?"

"But not Mitch or Gabe."

"That's okay, most of the town saw you from the Playhouse show that night."

"But Buck," she said half whining.

"Come on honey."

She whispered, "And don't call me honey."

"I don't think you believe me when I say I love you."

"But...damn it Buck, it took me months to get over losing you."

That one stopped him until he said, "Okay, I understand because it took me that long too. But can't we pretend or whatever just for a couple of days? Pretend that all is right again? I want so much for us to make love once more."

"Oh no, that would be a big mistake. There's no way that Anita wouldn't see how we feel."

"She already knows because I've told her and we've talked about it."

"That doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt her." Kali was so focused on them making love now, she stripped to the waist without another thought as the others watched. She slipped the bra on and Buck made a big show of checking the fit and the lines as his hands moved over her breasts and he talked to her softly. She was watching him and didn't care how the bra fit or if it did. She just liked feeling his hands on her again.

"That's a nice bra for you honey, now let's try the other one," and he unhooked it for her. She offered no resistance as he removed her bra and studied her as she tried on the other one. Once again his hands were all over her as he whispered how sexy she was and how much he wanted her. About half the time Kali's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. That is until Anita, with Wendy's help, took some panties over for Kali to try on, for whatever reason, Anita was now a co conspirator for Buck. "Try these on too, Kali. I think they are so cute and sexy." Kali held the package in her hand and looked at Anita.

"But...Anita..."

"Take you're time we're in no hurry." Buck was going to have to ask what the hell prompted her to bring panties into the picture. Mitch wasn't going anywhere, and when Wendy invited him and Gabe to have a seat and be comfortable, they did just that. They watched Kali strip her shorts off and then Buck helped her out of the bra and laid it aside. Kali was naked now and her eyes went to Mitch as he stared at her.

Buck admired her and then told her, "I'll bet Doug would do anything to see you right now."

"Why did you say that?"

She was fumbling with the plastic wrap over the three pack of panties as Buck said, "I saw you check him out too you know."

"I did not."

"You did, but that's okay. I love Anita, but who am I with this trip? Layla, we've traded partners for the weekend."

"I thought something was kind of weird."

"Not weird, just fun and exciting. So Doug thinks you're so hot and sexy. I say the man has great taste in women."

"But damn it Buck, I love you." She didn't mean for Mitch or Gabe to hear that, but they did.

"I know you do, but so what? I watched you making love to Darren, who by the way about hurt himself when he saw you. I know you'll still love me no matter what." He took the package from her and ripped it open and said, "You better put those on before poor Mitch cums all over the couch." She tried them on, which of course meant Buck had to buy them for her, but it was well worth it. "Yes, very sexy, and we'll take them," and he pulled them down and she stepped out of them. Then picking up her shorts he scooped her up in his arms and went over and deposited her in Mitch's lap. "Now you two kiss while I go pay for these things."

Kali watched Buck for a minute and then looked up at Mitch and blushed and smiled at the same time. "Mitch, why did he just do that?"

His hand went to her belly and he pulled her closer into him as he said, "Two reasons would be my guess," and he pulled her up and kissed her. "One, I'm sure is because he loves you, and that's his way of trying not to lose control or lose his mind, which by the way may be too late," and he kissed her again and she returned it after just a moment's hesitation.

"What's the other reason?"

"Well," and he kissed her again while his hand wandered down to her hip, "We are the best of friends and we do look out for each other. So when I told him that I thought you were so damn sexy and irresistible, he must have decided to do this for me." They kissed yet again as Anita and Layla watched as they pretended to shop.

"Won't Layla get mad that you have a naked woman in your lap?"

"No, because she's with Buck this weekend."

"Oh that's right. So maybe Anita will get mad at you."

"She can't because she's married to Buck."

"That's pretty confusing."

"But the bottom line is, I have my arm around your nakedness and we're sharing kisses, and I love every one of them."

Kali had given up on worrying about being naked by then. "You know you two are just too much alike."

"Does that mean you might love me too? Well, okay, maybe that's a little much, so we better settle for one more kiss and then I'll help you dress."

This time his arm went around her and he pulled her up until her arms were around him and they were sharing a deep and steamy kiss as his hand went down to her ass again. As he finally helped her up he said, "Oh damn Kali, no wonder Buck fell for you so hard. Damn now, I'm going to have a hard time behaving." He helped her into her shorts and then her top and heels and they rejoined the others as the women smiled at Kali.


Chapter One Hundred Seven


On they went to Casey's, but Anita stayed close to Mitch and whispered, "I see she got to you too."

"Damn that little thing does have something going for her."

"It would seem so. I could see your erection from half way across the store."

"Nita, I can see why she scares you. I don't know how you do it, but you never show that. You're showing Buck you trust him honey and that's awesome."

Anita walked just a little slower than the others so they could talk without being heard. "Mitch, I really do love you so much."

"I love you too, Nita."

"I have a strong feeling...woman's intuition maybe, that once again things aren't as they seem, different this time, and yet very similar in some ways. I think Faith is up to something, so I'm steeling myself for about anything."

"Can you be a little more specific?"

"I think Faith has something lined up for us, and for Buck in particular. Why she would do that, I don't know, but that's how I feel. She probably means well, like maybe it's some kind of reward for us. It will be interesting to see how this weekend turns out.

"Do you see trouble brewing between you and Buck?"

"I don't think so, but that will depend on how he is after this weekend and what he says. It isn't like he's going to be to blame for anything, but...well, we'll see I guess. I don't even care if he and Kali make love. In fact, that might be a good thing because there's still something brewing between them that needs to come to a head, one way or another. Just maybe she and Doug will find a spark between them and none of that will matter."

"I could see that happening."

"What makes it more frustrating, is I really like Kali."

"It's hard for me not to like her too, especially since I've had her naked in my arms."

"You just be careful lover. If I lost you to her I'd wring her petite little neck even though I do like her."

Shopping at Casey's was much more subdued and before long the group headed back to the apartment to rest before dinner and the show. They were almost there when Doug appeared and talked to Kali for a minute and then excusing herself she and Doug left them. Anita and Mitch quietly high fived each other as they went up the stairs.

Gabe and Carly had been uncharacteristically quiet through most of their time together, but once back in the apartment, they had questions about their friend Kali. Nothing to personal or probing, but it was easy to see they couldn't quite figure out what was happening.

As soon as they were settled, Layla took Buck to their bed to talk. With them lying there facing each other she whispered, "I've never seen you as assertive as you were with Kali, is that something new?"

"I don't know, maybe. Well, not between her and me I guess. Our relationship was like that. She would push me until I'd get testy, or I'd do the same to her. She'd complain bitterly about me being pushy, but she'd always respond to that. As you've seen I'm sure, she can be pretty intense."

"Oh yes, and very manly of you and sexy to watch, but don't be that way with me, okay?"

"I know better than that, honey."

The so called rest didn't last long, so they took off for Ethel's for a drink and dinner. As they walked Anita slipped back and asked Buck, "Doing okay, lover?"

Layla stayed by Buck's side as he answered, "Doing great."