It's All About Faith Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which in turn might help to sell more of those houses."

"Exactly right, the whole key will be if I can get the word out to the right people only. I can't be taking a lot of voyeurs out there hoping to see naked people on the pretense of wanting to buy a house. We also can't have anybody living there that wouldn't approve of that lifestyle, because that could destroy everything. Faith, I'm not being cavalier about your losses. But since it's not my money, it's easier for me to see this with a more objective eye. I'll never lie to you or ever cheat you and I'd assume and expect the same from you. We have too much history to fuck this up now."

Faith smiled at his choice of words and added, "That was always one of Max's favorite ways to say it. We're into this too deeply to fuck it up now. I can still hear him saying that."

Mitch raised his cup and said, "To Max then," and he sipped the last of his cold coffee.

"So tell me Mitch, just how did you four happen to end up there that day?"

"We were going to go find a place to just crash and use the pool and be waited on for the weekend, but we decided to just drive through there first, a whim. Then we talked to Wendy and spent the night...oh, and we saw Roberta and learned that Adriana and Rod bought a place there."

"They did and they aren't all that happy with me now either. And yes, I did hear about you and Roberta, or as you renamed her Rae."

Mitch smiled and asked her, "And just how much did you hear?"

"Oh, enough to put a smile on our faces, sounds like it was an interesting morning."

"It was a lot of fun." Faith and Peggy stood to go and Mitch asked, "Peggy, how are you and Dan getting along?"

She smiled and said, "Pretty well as a matter of fact."

"Good, I think you two were meant for each other."

Peggy laughed somewhat loudly and then covered her mouth. "You are just too funny, Mitch."

Mitch went home feeling very good about how their meeting went and looked forward to a challenging project that could end up spanning some period of time. He reviewed his proposal and made some modifications one last time and then sent it to Faith. All he could do now was wait and hope.


Chapter One Hundred Twenty Nine


Mitch got the proposal back by e-mail the next day with the note saying get the contract written up and up to Faith for a final review. Mitch did that and the next day hired Roy, a kid he knew, to drive the packet all the way up to Faith's and to wait for her signature, or her word of rejection. Roy followed the instructions to the letter. When he handed the packet to Faith he said, "Ma'am, if you decide to sign that I'm to confirm you are the person named therein and that I'm to witness the signature." Faith just smiled and nodded and the maid led him to a sitting area while they document was studied top to bottom. Faith liked the way Mitch did business, personable, but still all business.

Mitch was so confident that the four of them went back to the steak house for dinner and drinks so he could tell them his story. They had barely tasted their before dinner drink when Mitch said, "Well, here's the deal. The contract is signed sealed and delivered. I now have exclusive selling rights to all of the property."

"That's about as impressive as saying you have exclusive rights to sell the slums. Nobody's likely to buy."

"I interviewed a couple today in fact, Nigel and Winnie." Buck laughed and almost choked on his drink. "I'm serious. As he put it, 'as you can tell, we're from across the pond as they say'. They moved here from London some years ago and he goes by Jeff now because people react to his real name just like you just did Buck. Anyway, our first interview went beautifully. That's the good news."

"And the bad news," Anita asked.

"The bad new is I have to go up there and clean up that damn town square."

"By yourself? That will take days if not longer."

"I'm not looking forward to it, but it has to be cleaned up before I can take anybody up there. Plus, I have to get the damn plywood down from the store windows so it doesn't look so derelict."

"You have yourself in a mess now."

"I e-mailed Wendy to see if there is anybody in the warehouses that might want some extra work on the weekend. Oh, and I have full rights to the contents of the buildings, whatever the hell that amounts to."

"It might be fun to poke around through all of those."

"It will more likely be heart breaking."

"Well I have more bad news honey," Layla said.

"What's that?"

"I can't go with you. I'm on the air this weekend, remember?"

"Shit. Well, I still have to go. But if Wendy can find somebody it won't be so bad."

"Buck told him, "If Wendy doesn't come through, Nita and I can help."

"Thanks but no. This is business not personal."

"Yeah well if you're in trouble that makes it personal so deal with it."

Layla looked a little sad as she said, "I'll be the only one here then."

"Listen, I won't be good for a lot so I'll stay with Layla and you guys go get grubby."

"That's okay, Nita, I was just pouting out loud."

"They don't need me up there, and if they work hard enough, Wendy and Rae won't be too much of a distraction."

Buck told them, "If we can get that square cleaned up in one weekend we won't be in any shape to even blow them a kiss."

By four o'clock Friday afternoon Mitch had his lawnmower, three gallons of gas, and his bag of tools loaded and the two men headed to Discovery. On their way up Buck said, "You know there's a decent chance that your puny mower won't be up to the task of knocking down that mess."

"I know. If that is the case I'll see if Wendy knows some farmer that would come tackle it for a fee."

"That wouldn't be cheap I'm sure."

"I'm sure that's true. Another problem is, it's going to be hard to behave up there."

"And you had the foresight to see that Rae will be naked for us too."

"Seemed like a very good idea at the time." They stopped in New Renovo for dinner and groceries and then on to Discovery. That's when they received their first surprise. "Damn Buck check that out, the square is mowed now how the hell?"

"I suspect Wendy will have that answer for us, but I love whoever is behind it."

They were putting their groceries away when Wendy popped in and said, "Hey, the first order of business is to get naked remember?"

Mitch threw his arms around her and kissed before asking, "Is it you that we thank for mowing the courtyard?"

"Thank you for that greeting and in a way yes, I'm the one you thank. I talked to Peggy and she agreed to keep the town square mowed for the time being. With their farm equipment it doesn't take them an hour. You do still have a mess to clean up however."

"You've saved us a whole lot of misery."

"Peggy told me about your...project I'll call it. If you can pull that off I'll be so thankful, not to mention amazed."

"Think positive my sweet."

"As I understand it you're contracted to sell the whole damn mess."

"I am indeed, piece by piece or one chunk, however it works out. All of the property stays with the houses so that protects anybody that might live here. The commercial buildings can be sold of course, but the property belongs to the home association yet to be established."

"You do realize that means I'll be kicked out of my free housing."

"We just may be able to work something out so don't start packing just yet. Besides the odds aren't good that all of this will sell. Hell, I'll celebrate if half of the homes sell."

Oh I almost forgot, Layla called and you are to call Debbie tonight yet. I have her number."

"Thank you, I better do that before it gets any later." A minute later she answered and he said, "It's me, what's up?" He listened and smiled and then said, "Okay, but tell them one o'clock Sunday and then hung up. "I'm showing the houses Sunday at one."

"Damn that's fast."

"That's the couple I told you about Buck. Damn, we have to get things done now."

"I'll start on the store windows in the morning."

"I'll go see if there's a wheelbarrow or something at the hardware store."

"I'll help you, Mitch," Wendy said.

"You certainly don't have to. You've done a lot just getting the square mowed."

"It will be good to do something like that again."


Chapter One Hundred Thirty


While Buck and Mitch were getting settled, Anita and Layla were watching TV and sipping wine. "You seem a little quiet Layla, you worried about Mitch up there with Wendy and Rae?"

"No. They have a lot more to get done than they realized so they will be plenty busy, especially with the Sunday showing."

"There's no way they can be ready, but maybe Mitch can charm them past all of that. So are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine. Nita what did...how did you feel about what Mitch had Rae do to us."

Anita smiled and said, "Or for us perhaps. I didn't mind it at all. I take it you didn't like that."

"I don't know. We've talked about this before I know, but...I don't know."

"The kissing or her going between your legs?"

"Both but of course mostly the latter, I mean okay; I know a lot of women do that or at least I assume so. But I'm also sure that a lot of women have no interest or are even offended by the whole idea."

"I'm sure you're right."

"But you and Carly enjoyed it."

"Well, before it was over I certainly did. Layla...would you like to see what...you know what it's like."

"I don't know."

"But it's on your mind more and more isn't it."

"Well, more than before that's for sure."

"Then let's undress each other and just touch and kiss and see where it takes us." Rather than answer Layla put her half empty glass down and stood up and looked at her best friend and Nita smiled and stood up and helped Layla to remove her top. Once both of them were naked they came together in a long embrace and Anita softly said, "We have all night. In fact, we have all weekend so there's no reason for us to hurry if we don't want to." Layla's hands were caressing and exploring Nita's back and then down to her butt.

"You feel so different than Buck or Mitch. So soft and you smell of scented soap."

"Would you touch my breasts?" Layla looked into Nita's eyes and brought her hands around and touched and took her time to get acquainted with Anita's breasts as Anita did the same with her. Anita licked her lips and started to say something but changed her mind and kissed Layla and that kiss lasted as they tasted each other and they continued to touch and caress each other.

Layla showed no signs of stopping as they stopped kissing long enough to look into each other's eyes as they teased nipples.

"Nita, let's go lie down," and Layla took her hand and led them to the bedroom. They continued to touch and kiss and then nearly holding her breath Layla's hand moved down until she found Anita's mound and gently ran her fingers over Anita's pussy lips. "I can't believe I'm doing this and enjoying it."

"I like what you're doing and you're making me wet." Anita reached down and did the same to Layla and closed her eyes for a second. Layla slipped a finger between Anita's lips and felt her warm dampness as Nita said, "Taste me. Put your finger to your mouth now and taste me." There were no undoing things now. Layla put the tip of her finger to her own tongue and tasted her friend. Then she smiled softly as her hand went back down and dipped into Anita's pussy and came back with two fingers of Anita's pussy juices and sucked them clean. "Layla, you're really getting to me now." Layla smiled and then moved around until she could see what exactly she was doing as she touched and explored between Anita's lips.

Anita moved around and spread her legs wide, and Layla moved close so she could look at Anita's lips and kissed them before fingering the inner lips, and then kissed her again. She'd gone too far to stop now. Now on her belly between her legs Layla moved closer to her and reached out with her tongue. An instant later she had her lips to Anita's pussy and she was licking and tasting her as deeply as she could, "Oh God, Layla, that feels so good, don't stop." It wasn't long before Anita couldn't lie still, and that urged Layla on as she touched and tasted her friend. Anita told her she was going to cum and a few seconds later it happened. Anita raised her hips to her friend's lips and her hands grabbed the bed covers until her body finally relaxed. Anita was eager to return the favor, but she had to make sure that Layla was okay with what had just happened.

Layla moved back up and they shared a soft kiss before Anita told her, "Thank you, that was great. You were great." Layla smiled and Anita asked her, "You okay with it?"

"I'm fine, I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it. I love you too, but I'm anxious to return the favor if you'll let me."

I'd like that, Nita." They kissed again only longer and deeper before Anita moved down and did her best to please Layla. There was no doubt. Neither of them would ever be quite the same again and the weekend had just begun. In fact, late Saturday morning they called Carly to see how she was getting along and within the hour the three of them were meeting at the Olive Garden for lunch.

They didn't even have their coffee yet when Anita asked her, "So what's the latest between you and Gabe?"

"We're separated."

"Oh damn, I'm sorry."

"Thanks. We're still seeing each other so who knows."

"Would it help to talk about it?"

"Not really. We'll just have to see where things go. You know time and maybe a little growing up."

"Well if either of us can help just call."

"It helps just hearing from you. By the way where are your studs?" That answer required a lot of time but at the end Carly smiled and said, "That village is amazing. It's like it's alive and refuses to die. It just rises from its own ashes so maybe it should be called Phoenix. So the guys are up there with Wendy."

"And Roberta, or as we call her now, Rae."

"Well, give them a hug and a kiss for me."

"We'll do that. Listen, since you're unattached now why don't we go back to Layla's and spend the rest of the day together."

Before the day was done Layla and Anita had shown Carly what it was like for three women to experience sex together and promises were made to get together again. Before Carly left very late in the evening she said, "I still love Buck and Mitch's cocks, but what we just shared was wonderful in its own way."


Chapter One Hundred Thirty One


Wendy and the two men talked over drinks and then Mitch said, "Wendy, my love I think it would be very nice if you were to sleep between us tonight."

She smiled and said, "Now I have to admit, that is something I've never done."

"Then it's past due don't you think?"

"Long past due in fact."

Buck and Mitch were still in their shorts and shirts so she helped them to strip and the three of them got into bed with Wendy between them. With two men kissing her and making sure she was teased, fingered and kissed, it wasn't long before she was very ready for either or both of them. She was propped up against the headboard and Mitch was straddling her with his cock in her mouth and Buck was between her legs sampling her honey and slipping fingers into her. It was late, and all three of them had worked hard all day, but they lasted long enough for her to see that her men were totally satisfied as well as her experiencing almost more than she could handle.

Saturday morning, Wendy called Rae and told her what was happening and that they needed her help, so she soon appeared naked except for ragged white walking shoes. Buck told her, "You will be helping me today okay?"

"Yes of course," and after breakfast the two couples each went their own way. Buck had the large ring of keys, so they started at the bottom of the steps and started removing the plywood and stacking it inside of each store as they went along. When they worked on the street side, Buck, wearing only shorts worked outside and he handed the plywood through the door to Rae. They worked for about an hour and a half and then took a break and went up to get ice cold Pepsi's from the fridge.

"Thank you for helping us, Rae. You didn't have to you know."

"That's what Wendy said but I wanted to."

"You look very sexy by the way, have you been sunning?"

"A little with Wendy, you know out on the benches."

"Right, what do you think of the idea you might have more neighbors?"

"Buck, I'd love it. I get so lonely out here by myself. Even if I didn't see the neighbors very often, just knowing they were around would be wonderful."

"Too bad we can't be your neighbors."

"I'd really like that. So somebody is coming to look tomorrow right?"

"That's right."

"I hope they buy one. Should I go dust and sweep the houses?"

"You'd do that?"

"Of course, that's not a big job but I'm sure they need that."

"That was on our list of things to do."

"You have more list than you have time for Buck."

"But somewhere in there I'd like it if we just had some time to enjoy each other's company too."

"I'd like that."

"Okay then, spend the night with me tonight."

She smiled and told him, "I was hoping you might suggest that."

"You seem to be more comfortable in the nude now."

"I am. I did it to please Mitch, and...well, all of you, but now I'd rather be like this."

"You know, sometime when you and I are alone and we have some time I'd love to hear your story."

"My story?"

"Where you're from, how you ended up here, you know just your story."

"I can't imagine why you would care."

"Because I see a very sensitive and intelligent woman, when I look at you."

"I'm a mental case and we both know it."

"I don't agree at all. Don't look now, but we all carry a certain about of mental instability around with us. We all come with baggage that we don't want to open."

"Maybe we better get back to work."

"We probably should."

Mitch and Wendy were hauling loads of grass and weed clippings to the end and dumping them behind the hardware store smothering those weeds in the process. They were dusty, dirty, and sweaty, but they were talking and getting a lot done and even had fun. Wendy stopped and went to fix all of them some lunch, and about half an hour later Mitch quit and went in to wash up. Buck and Rae soon joined them and they talked through mouthfuls of sandwiches, chips and iced tea. Rae told them she was going over to dust and sweep the homes and Buck said he'd keep at what he was doing. The rest of their day was hard dirty work with Buck picking up three slivers for his efforts.

Saturday night they showered and just lay in bed talking because they were so exhausted, and Buck and Rae fell asleep in each other's arms. Wendy and Mitch lasted a little longer, but they too were soon asleep and nobody stirred into almost eight in the morning.

Rae stirred and stretched her arms over her head and Buck just lay there and watched her breasts pull up. "Buck, it's too bad you're married because I could learn to like waking up next to you."

He kissed her and said, "You're pretty easy to wake up to as well, love."

"We only have a little over four hours before company comes."

"If we're lucky they won't stay too long and we can have a little time before we have to leave."

"I like that thought. Okay, it's my turn to cook so I'll fix breakfast for us."

"You don't have to, Rae."

"I'd like to though." She touched his face and said, "You go get rid of that stubble and I'll get to work."

"I'll hurry because I want to watch you cook while you're naked."

"Just don't try to start anything because I won't be able to resist and we have work to do and not much time."


Chapter One Hundred Thirty Two


The four of them quit at noon, cleaned up and had a quick lunch. Wendy kissed Mitch for luck, and then kissed Buck saying that was for fun and then went to her apartment. Rae did the same thing and she and Mitch talked for a minute and then she kissed and whispered to Buck, "I hope Mitch is successful, but I hope we can have some time together without working."