It's All About Faith Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too Mitch, and I'll do my best for you."

"I know you will hon, bye."

"Anita," Wendy said, "What's Dennis' last name?"

"Maxton."

She smiled and said, "I remember Dennis."

"What's he like?"

"Nice guy. Young and a little impulsive sometimes, but okay, no wait a minute, let me think. That was about...three...yes three years ago so..." She about half closed her eyes as she went back in time for an instant and then smiled. "I'd guess him at maybe twenty...yeah about twenty."

"He can't possibly afford one of these places and why would a guy that young want to be out here?"

"I don't know. I think he has some inheritance money though."

"From his parents?"

"Oh no, they're young too. No, that came from his grandpa's will when he turned eighteen."

"Lucky guy, but this still seems a little odd. I'll be anxious to hear his story. Want to go with when I show him the houses?"

Wendy smiled and said, "I wouldn't miss it and I'll even put something on for the occasion, not much, but something."

"Wendy, why, other than the free apartment, do you really stay here, you're what, maybe twenty four?"

She smiled and said, "I'm twenty nine, but thanks. I like it here. I tend to be pretty independent so living alone isn't all bad. I think about moving to town and I could I'm sure, but I'm not ready to give up this freedom. If I get lonely, or so horny, I can't stand it I can go see one of my old boyfriends, but that doesn't happen very often. Buck or Mitch seems to pop into my life just about often enough to keep me going."

"What about Theo, the groundskeeper?"

"I rarely see him. He works in one of the other warehouses, so once in awhile I'll see him mow the square, but then he disappears. Damn good looking guy, but he's pretty young too."

"Well I better take these data sheets around to the homes and call it a night."

"I'll walk along with you." With Anita still dressed and Wendy naked they made the rounds and left the data sheets on the kitchen counter as planned. The last one was one of the cottages next to Theo's place and as they came out of there, Theo's car came through the security gate and closed behind him as he drove up and into his driveway in front of them.

He jumped out and said, "Hi Wendy."

"Hi Theo, been to town?"

"Yeah, I had dinner at Ethel's and had to get gas for the mower."

"Theo, have you met Anita?"

"No I haven't, nice to meet you Anita."

"Nice to meet you to Theo, how's the mowing going?"

"Fine, I guess."

Wendy smiled then and said, "Anita is a close friend of Mitch's."

"Oh. He's a great guy that's for sure."

Anita smiled and said, "I understand you're mowing the path tomorrow."

"I am. Mitch and I designed the path so I'll go out and whack at it. It's going to take a few times to make it smooth and more grass like, but we'll get there."

As they prepared to leave Theo said, "Wendy you look even better than I remembered."

"Well if you were around more, you might have realized that sooner." "I'll try to do better starting this weekend."

As they walked away Wendy said, "I have to think he's in town most of the time. I mean what the hell could he do out here?"

"Well, he could screw you and Rae once in awhile."

"Anita that was so unlike you, but then that didn't sound all bad either."