It's All About Faith Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He patted her ass and told her, "I have a good feeling that we will have at least a little while. Now take your sexy body home and rest okay?"

"Yes sir, bye," and she too left.

He watched her leave and then said, "Damn, she can turn on the sex when she wants to."

"She seems to have thing for you, stud."

"She lives out here by herself, so she has to be a little vulnerable."

"Maybe so, but be careful."

"Hell the last thing I need is another Kali in my life."

When they hit the bottom of the stairs Mitch said, "I'm going to buy a couple of sets of outdoor furniture and set them up out here along the parking area, sort of a wide open gathering point. I think that will add to the look when somebody comes up here to look at the houses. Buck, I have other ideas too assuming I can sell at least a few of these houses. Maybe we can talk about them on the way home."

"Well, while you are charming that couple out of their money I'll be taking down more of that plywood."

"Well, don't overdue it, because we'll have more time now." Mitch's clients appeared at the end of the square and Mitch waved to them as Buck retreated into the background. The car eased down the street and Mitch walked to the driver's side and the window came down. "Welcome, I trust you found your way okay."

"Very nice directions."

"Excellent, just park wherever you want and we'll start the tour." Mitch followed them and then stepped to the passenger's side and held the door for Winnie. "Good to see you again Winnie, and dare I say you look very nice."

"Thank you, Mitch."

With him guiding them, he stopped at the gates and said, "As you can see the whole housing area is protected by this security gate. You have to have a pass card to get in or out. The small pedestrian gate isn't locked however." He pointed to the sign so there would be no misunderstanding and said, "As you can see it is a clothing optional community. I'll take you down the first condominium on the left and then we'll go from there. I believe I told you they range in size from eighteen hundred square feet to twenty four hundred square feet, each a little different and professionally decorated and furnished. None have been lived in either so they are all new. There are presently only two that are occupied. One by a single woman that is here full time and another house has a couple that comes up here for short stays. I know them and they are a great couple, but I haven't seen them here since they bought the house. I currently have one other couple that shows some interest," which was a bold faced lie, but he was convincing as they walked along and he filled them with information, most of which was true.

"Wendy lives in an apartment up front and she's sort of the caretaker of this whole development. She's a great go to person if you have problems in terms of where you might go to find things and she's home most evenings during the week. She knows where some of the former tenants are now and those people could be a big help because they know the whole story and what it's like to live here."

"And they moved away, why again?"

"Simple economics, they just couldn't make a living so far out in the country." They went through the first home, and Winnie and Jeff really studied the home, touching the furniture and looking up at the fixtures and down at the floor coverings. "Of course, you would want to give your new home all of your own touches to make it feel more like home, but this is a charming place."

"And the price of this one?"

"Two hundred and twenty seven thousand is all. Approximately half of what it's true worth is."

"And that is the total price."

"Correct. The seller pays my commission so all you have are your closing costs. Now as the community grows it's a pretty safe bet you'll want to establish an association of some kind. You know to take care of the common areas and maintain the security gates, that sort of thing. I'll see to those details for up to one year from now or you have an association, whichever comes first. The commercial buildings you saw will be maintained by the current owner so you have no worry there." On they went to the next condo and then the next. They were in the living room and looking out through the picture window when Rae came walking down the sidewalk bare assed and strutting in her high heels.

Jeff watched her as she strutted her stuff and said, "What the bloody hell."

"Nigel, please," Winnie said in a reprimanding tone.

"Come see for yourself, Winnie."

She was there in time to see Rae's backside and said, "Oh my God, it really is clothing optional."

Mitch was at the door in a flash and called out, "Rae, do you have a minute?"

She turned and said, "Oh Hi Mitch, I didn't expect to see you back here."

"I have somebody I'd like you to meet." As she neared, they shared sweet smiles and he stepped back and invited her in. "Winnie, Jeff this is Roberta, but we call her Rae. She lives just a few doors down from here in one of the townhouses." Winnie managed to extend her hand and smile as she said hello, but she almost had to nudge Jeff to respond. Then he got control of himself and smiled until he almost hurt himself and took her hand in both of his.

"Very nice to meet you, Rae."

"Nice to meet both of you, I hope you're enjoying your tour and will consider becoming a resident here with me." Mitch almost had to look away to hide his smile.

"We're certainly giving it our every consideration."

"Wonderful. If you want to know what it's like out here, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. I'm just on my way up to one of the benches to sun for a little bit."

"Thank you, that's very generous of you and I'm sure we'll appreciate your candid opinions on things."

"Well, if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way, nice to meet both of you."

"Very nice to meet you, Rae," all three of them watched Rae leave and Mitch had to remember to thank her for wearing heels because her ass swayed so provocatively that he was having trouble focusing on what he was supposed to be doing. "I dare say," Jeff said, "That was a pleasant surprise."

"She frequently goes up to the square to sun or visit Wendy."

"Naked?"

"If it's warm and not raining, she'll likely always be naked or nearly so."

"Jeff, remember dear, we're looking to buy a second home not the sexy neighbor." He just smiled and kissed her lightly. Mitch was pretty sure he had it figured out. If she called him Jeff all was well, but if she called him Nigel, he'd done something to displease her. She just called him Jeff so all was good, maybe even very good.

Winnie moved closer to Mitch then and just to confirm things she said, "So I could just undress and walk out and about without a concern."

"You certainly could and feel free to do that as we look around. I'd enjoy seeing you." She looked at him in surprise, but she was smiling as he said, "Sorry, that didn't come out quite right. I mean..." and she kissed his cheek.

"I think I know what you mean, but I'll go with what you said and see that as a compliment."

"Well, I have to be very careful what I say so as not to offend."

"And what would you say if given the liberty to speak your mind."

"Then with all respect and assuming your husband's permission I'd have to go back to what I actually did say. I'd love to see you leave here naked."

"Jeff, what do you have to say to all of this?"

"I'd have to say I'd love to see that as well."

"Who all is here right now, Mitch?"

"Well there's Wendy that I told you about, and I don't know where she is. There's Rae of course, me and my best friend, who's up there someplace helping me with a project."

"That's all."

"That's everybody. Why don't I just step outside and let the two of you talk. Then if you desire we could look at one of the townhouses. They range in the twelve to fourteen hundred square feet range."

"I doubt that we'd be interested in the townhouses, but yes, perhaps Jeff and I should have a moment to chat."

"Of course, I'll just be up near your car so take your time. There is one more thing I'd like to point out before I go. As the homes sell, the prices will go up, because with more people in the community it will become more attractive and of course the choice in homes will diminish." With that said Mitch went out and closed the door behind him and smiled his way up to Rae.

He walked straight up to her and pulled her to her feet and gave her a warm hug and a kiss. "Did I do it right, Mitch?"

"Rae honey, you were perfect and thank you. The high heel idea was perfect too. If this works I'll owe you a present of some kind at the least."

"Do you think they will buy one?"

"I think it's bad luck to make those predictions but when I left, Winnie was flirting with me and they were both smiling."

"I really do hope they buy something."

"I do too love. Where's Buck?"

"Down just past Alice's taking down the last of the plywood there."

"I'll be right back and if Jeff and Winnie come up tell them I'll be right back," and Mitch took off at a run. It was only three stores down so in seconds he was in the backdoor and calling Buck's name.

"Up front, you all done?"

"Not yet but I gotta talk to you for a sec."

While he was talking to Buck, Winnie and Jeff appeared and sat down across from Rae. "Mitch asked me to tell you that he'd be right back."

"That's okay," Jeff said smiling. Winnie was watching her husband and she as well as Rae noticed his erection pushing against his expensive looking shorts.

"I hope you do buy here. I think you'd be great neighbors and I'm sure you'd like it here."

"You don't work for Mitch do you," Winnie asked.

"Oh no, we met sometime back and have become good friends is all."

"So...does Mitch, or whoever walks around here naked?"

"Oh yes, I've seen Mitch naked many times. I even had dinner with him and Wendy and Buck last night."

"Naked."

"Oh yes, quite naked, all of us. We really do enjoy this lifestyle and Mitch is very dedicated to preserving this little piece of heaven. He must be to be selling those homes so cheaply."

"Yes, about that."

"Well the original owner, as I understand it, either lost interest in the project or made some bad business decisions so they want out. They will recoup some of their money...not all by any means, but some, and Mitch will earn his commission, but more important to him I think is that will permit him to do more for the development."

"Sounds very noble for the people involved and for future buyers."

"I think he's a wonderful guy. Don't misunderstand me though. I know he's married and she is a wonderful woman too, very attractive and outgoing."

Jeff asked her, "So does his wife come up here and enjoy this lifestyle?"

"As often as she can. So does his best friend's wife and she's quite attractive as well. Wendy is as cute as she can be too, and if you're around here much you'll certainly meet her. She's almost always naked."

Winnie looked at her husband and gave him a crooked smile. "Just settle down honey," she told him.


Chapter One Hundred Thirty Three


Mitch was totally unaware of the sales job that Rae was doing for him as he left Buck and raced back to join the threesome on the benches. "One more second," Mitch called to them and he raced up the steps and straight to Wendy's apartment and went in without knocking, ""Wendy, where the hell are you?"

"My God, I'm in the bathroom. Give me a minute, okay?"

"Just join us downstairs as fast as you can."

"Mind if I wipe and wash my hands first?"

"Okay, but hurry," and he ran back downstairs and paused to catch his breath for a minute. Then he casually strolled over to them oozing apologies and sat next to Rae and smiled at her. "Sorry to leave you three like this."

"That's quite all right," Jeff said, "Rae has been very helpful and entertaining."

"I'm glad to hear that. I...oh good there's Wendy, I was hoping you would get to meet her." Wendy was calm and smiling as she joined them and once again Jeff and Winnie stared. Wendy was naked and even had a gold chain around her waist with a bauble dangling teasingly toward her mound. "Wendy, I'm glad you came down, "This is Winnie and Jeff. I've been showing them around the condos."

"Wonderful, I'd kill to have one of those beautiful places."

"Did you have any questions for Wendy," Mitch asked them.

"Wendy," Winnie asked, "Do you live here year around?"

"Oh yes. The winter months are pretty brown, and of course far too cold to be naked outdoors, but we don't see a large amount of snow. It just helps me to appreciate spring when it arrives. I have a special wardrobe that I wear when there's a slight chill in the air because I try to stay as close to naked as I can. Well, it's nice to meet you but I'm sure you three want to talk business. Rae, if you have a minute."

"Yes of course Wendy I'll just go with you."

Jeff followed both of them with his eyes until they were out of sight and Mitch smiled and said, "Aren't both of them charming? I can only hope that we can fill this community with people like them and you two. Speaking of that do you have any questions for me?"

Winnie smiled and said, "Well, we're somewhat overwhelmed by this experience, it's exactly as you described it only there's so much more to it. It almost defies description doesn't it?"

"It really does. Do you think some kind of a recreation facility would be a good addition to this community? You know some exercise machines, perhaps a bar and a lounge area and some game tables, that sort of thing?"

"I have to think that would be wonderful, is that something you're planning?"

"That idea just came to me actually and I think I know the perfect place for that. Of course, I'd need to sell a couple more homes to help finance something as expensive as that. I also have an idea for a resident groundskeeper. For a modest fee, he could keep lawns mowed and he'd see to the square, of course. Like I said these ideas are just coming to me, but I can see those things happening quite soon. Perhaps by spring at the latest, but like I said, assuming enough homes can be sold to make it a reasonable venture."

"Well, if you're trying to convince us to buy you already have. We'll take the second of the condominiums that we saw."

"So number two is your choice, wonderful, and I'm happy for you."

"So as soon as we can get the funds arranged we could move in then."

"Of course., you don't even have to wait for the ink to dry. Better than that, if you'd like to spend a few days in your new home as our guest that can be arranged too."

"That would be most wonderful."

"I'll talk to Wendy and see about arranging a key pick up for you and a security pass for the gate."

"We're quite excited about all of this."

"I'm sure you are and if it were me I'd be jumping for joy. Tell you what, let's take a little walk and I'll show you something from when the village was going strong." He led them to Alice's and went in calling out, "Buck, you still in here?"

"I am."

"Just wanted to let you know we aren't prowlers or whatever."

"Thanks, I'd come out but my hands are kind of full at the moment."

"Take your time, I'm just showing some new residents around."

"Welcome folks and congratulations, I'll be out as soon as I can."

"Thank you, Buck," Jeff said.

"Winnie, imagine it's about eighteen months ago. This was a thriving boutique and Wendy managed it and she was good at her job. This place was full of nice things and...well let me show you some examples. Follow me," and he led them over to what was left of the shelf of shorts. "This shelf would be full of things like this," and he held up a pair of the tiny shorts that were standard fare at that time.

"Oh my, those are little. Aren't those a little tacky and in poor taste?"

"For where we live absolutely, but for here it was the garment of choice. These or some that were smaller. Let me see...dare I guess you at a size ten?"

She smiled and said, "Thank you, but more likely a twelve."

"Well here you go, a pair of size twelve."

"Mitch, are all of you in here?"

"Wendy, we're over by the shorts, come help us would you?" And so it began. Wendy took over the string of chatter as she walked Winnie around and picked things that might fit her. "Winnie, try some of these things on and if they fit you can have them as my thanks for your decision to join us."

Winnie was still a little concerned by the somewhat sleazy styles and tiny sizes, but Wendy chatted on about how even though it was possible to go naked, some mornings and evenings might be a little chilly for that, so she wore things like that. "We used to strut the village and tease all of the men until they were our slaves. We had great fun doing that. These bras were good sellers as were these panties," and Wendy just piled Jeff's arms with garments. "Most of our tops are gone now, but I do have something in your size, let me see...yes, here it is, and you can even wear this to town...if you're careful, of course. Oh, and you don't wear a bra with this top. Try all of those on and see what you can take home with you."

"You're just giving these to me?"

"If they fit you, they are yours. We just hope that you might know of another couple like yourselves that would consider living here."

"I have to say, I've never had a shopping experience like this before. Where are the dressing rooms?"

"Oh that's right; you're not familiar with all of that. See that nice carpeted and furnished area over there? That's the change area and Jeff can get comfortable and give you his opinion as you try things on."

"You mean...right there where everybody can just watch?"

"Of course, you're going to be living here and almost certainly going naked right?"

"Well, someday, but I need to work up my courage."

"Then this is perfect. You can start out in the shorts and tie front tops and so forth."

She leaned closer to Wendy and half whispered, "But Wendy, Mitch can see me."

"I know, but I'm already naked so maybe that will help you. Imagine what it will feel like going out in the sun scantily attired. You'll just love it. What do you think Jeff, should she let Mitch see her changing?"

"Of course, honey. It isn't like he's going to make love to you."

"I'm so nervous."

"Just try on the shorts first and see how that goes." She looked at the armload of sexy and free items and smiled. I can't believe what I'm about to do."

"That's what everybody has said when they did this for the first time." Wendy walked right behind them but Wendy's hand was behind her back and motioning for Mitch to tag right along. It was no different for Winnie than it had been for Layla or Anita or Kali. Winnie's hands were shaky as she slid her shorts down and stood there in her panties until she could get into the new ones. "Yes Winnie, those do look good on you."

"I'm almost naked."

Wendy smiled and told her, "You're not even close to naked, Winnie. Mitch, what do you think?"

"Winnie, I think I was right when I decided you were right for here. You look sexy and bright and young. Try on something else now."

She about half turned her back to Mitch and slipped her shorts down and then in classic Wendy fashion she said, "Wait a sec Winnie and try on this top."

"Now?"

"Sure why not, that way you're not tucking and untucking all the time." That was the next step. Now Mitch and Jeff were watching her in her bra and panties. So was Buck but he wasn't letting his presence be known right then.

Winnie moved over to the mirror on the post and studied herself and said, "I do like this top, sexy, but not over the top."

"Try it without your bra now, the way it's meant to be worn. You still won't show but you'll be surprised at the difference it makes." Off came the top and then the bra as she stood in profile to Mich. Jeff looked on as his wife allowed another man see her breasts and he loved the feeling between his legs.