It's All About Faith Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As in maybe they won't be soon?"

"Oh, I don't know about that. As far as I know they're getting along fine, so I don't know why I said that."

"What about Carly?"

"I talked to her the other day and she sounded pretty upbeat. She didn't admit to anything new in her life, but she did sound in pretty good spirits."

"Well the next time you see or talk to any of them, tell them we said hello."

"We'll do that. It would be nice if the six of us could get together again."

"It would be and it just might happen, if schedules continue to improve for us.

"What about next weekend?"

Buck told them, "I'll be tied up in Middleton at least through Saturday. We're trying to finish that apartment complex job over there."

"That was a big job."

"Damn good money maker too."

They abandoned the last of their drinks and each couple went their own way. "You know Layla, it seems odd how we could hardly get enough of them. Of me making love to Anita and so forth, and now look at us. Except for the different way we look at life now, we're about back to the way we were before our first visit to Discovery."

"I know what you mean, but we're far from the way we were back then. I think after Buck and Anita got back from Discovery, we were all burning our candles at both ends, and it just caught up with us. I'm not sorry for anything we've done and I'm not ready to go back to our old stuffy selves, but I'm not unhappy about slowing down, at least for awhile."

"The four of us came pretty close to making some really bad decisions."

"Yes we did."

Saturday Buck went back to Middleton in the hopes of seeing that job finished, even if it meant working late. Anita used her morning to clean the house and then after a shower met Carly and Kali for lunch. It was a typical gathering for them. They talked about the spring fashions and people they knew and debated what stores would be in the strip mall being built and they avoided men, relationships and Phoenix Lane. Anita was home by two and she felt a little at a loss of what to do with herself, but that all changed when her doorbell rang.

She checked the peephole and then smiling, opened the door and said, "Doug, this is a nice surprise, come in."

"Sorry I didn't call ahead, but I discovered I don't have your number in my new cell phone."

"That's okay."

"I was on my way back from Carbondale and decided at the last minute to see if you and Buck were home."

"Well I am, but Buck is in Middleton until who knows when tonight. I have fresh coffee if you're interested."

"No thanks." She led the way to the couch and they sat down next to each other.

"Oh, before I forget it, Mitch and Layla said to tell you and Kali hello."

"How are they doing?"

"Great as far as I can tell."

Then he took her hand in his and asked her, "And how about you, how are you doing?"

She willingly gave him her hand and smiled as she said, "I'm doing fine. Judging from how you look, I'd guess you are too."

They continued to sit there and touch and hold hands, flirt and tease each other, subtle in the beginning, but becoming more overt as the minutes ticked by. Their first kiss was a little tentative, but no less significant or enjoyable. Not nearly as much time passed before they shared a second kiss and it was only minutes later that they kissed again. Each kiss was a little longer and their tongues became more active each time. The next kiss had Doug almost on top of Anita and then his hand was exploring under her top as her hands went up inside of his shirt and all over his bare back. Since the first time that they saw him at the apartment, Layla had said she could stand to look at Doug all day and that's just how Anita felt too. All of their almost innocent teasing and flirting in the past had been building to where they were, and nothing was going to stop them now.

Anita boldly stood up and with Doug's hand in hers, she led them to the bedroom where he undressed her and teased her with his hands and his tongue, as he worshipped her body from lips to pussy. He stopped long enough to undress and minutes later they were making love, starting off tenderly as they kissed and even whispered back and forth as they kept their little secrets from the walls. Their gentleness lasted just so long and then his hips started to get into their mission of seeing to Anita's pleasure and satisfaction. They didn't last any longer than most couples, but that didn't matter. They finally stopped and he lay next to her and they talked more and rested. Her hand stayed with his cock and his fingers touched and explored her between her legs. Every so often, she would have to stop in the middle of a sentence and almost hold her breath as he teased her lips and clit, and her hand managed to get him hard again by touching his cock head with her finger and then explore his cock and balls.

They were determined to make love again and they did, and they lasted even longer than the first time. The stars must have been aligned just right for them, because that's how they spent the next couple of hours. Rest, make love, talk and tease, and then do their best to make love again. Him on top, Anita on top or on their sides, it didn't matter. That was the longest that Anita had ever made love and she wanted more, but her body refused to continue. They were done, but they both knew that would not be their last time together.


Chapter One Hundred Fifty One


After a quick breakfast the next Saturday morning Buck and Mitch went up to Phoenix Lane while the women went shopping. The sun was shining, but the temperatures were still on the cool side. That was great for working, but not good for going around bare assed or even in shorts for too long at a time. They stopped at Ethel's and had lunch and she agreed to come up later in the day so she and Mitch could talk business, then it was on to the market and then to their apartment.

As soon as the groceries were stowed they made coffee and went out and enjoyed the view from the balcony. "You know Buck, I could really get used to being here if there was just a little more to do. Once things green up this is going to be great."

"It really is. There is already some signs of spring in the bushes and low growth, so it should be even better by the time of your open house."

"It should be. I'm going to have coffee and soft drinks, and Ethel said she'd come up with some snacks for the day. For the buyers, I plan to have wine and some kind of gift that I have yet to figure out."

"How about a year of association fees?"

"That's a good idea. I'll have some fancy certificate printed up and make a big deal out of it."

"How about having a photographer here to take their pictures too."

"You're pretty good at this, another great idea. We can do that in the playhouse. That way if they can be convinced to be photographed in the nude, they'd be warm."

"Sure, hang some kind of sign off of the stage curtain or something tastefully erotic."

"That's what we have to do. You and Anita have to be here for this open house too."

"I'll tell her."

Buck looked to his left just in time to see Winnie appear saying, "Well, two handsome men on the balcony, how nice."

Buck met her about half way and they shared a light peck on the lips before he said, "Hi sexy, we didn't know you were here."

"Been here three days. Jeff got a call and had to drive to Philadelphia and won't be back until tomorrow or Monday."

"So you're stranded here?"

"I am, now don't you feel sorry for me?"

"It breaks my heart. In fact I think you should stick with me until your hubby gets back. We're just going to check a few things, and Mitch needs to talk to Wendy, Jim, and Ethel while we're here."

"Will you behave?"

"You mean I have to behave all weekend?"

"No, silly that's exactly what I don't want you to do."

"Oh, well then I believe we were meant to be together," and he looked at Mitch. "Don't you think so?"

Mitch just smiled and said, "I do believe you are right. I, on the other hand, have to behave for the most part, because I have too much to do."

"Winnie, he's just looking for sympathy so pay no attention to him. Besides, I'm willing to bet he and Wendy can entertain each other at some point."

"Oh, I have little doubt of that."

Mitch told them, "If you're going to talk about me, aren't you supposed to do it so I can't hear you?"

Buck laughed and told him, "We'll have time for that later."

"Let's go over to the Playhouse. I want to look around and think about what we'll do for the open house."

"Yes let's do that, I've never been in there," Winnie said. "Wendy told me a little about it so I'm dying of curiosity."

The three of them walked to the end of the square and then on to the Playhouse where Mitch unlocked the door and they went in. It took them a minute to find a light switch and then Buck took Winnie's hand and led her around the corner. There in front of them the chairs were still lined up, but dusty. Up at the front was the stage with the curtain pulled about halfway back and holding Winnie's hand in his, he led her to the front and then started to tease her. "Okay now honey, imagine all of the chairs behind us are full of townspeople. All people you know at least to some extent. You and I are sitting here in the front row and the curtain opens, a woman named Peggy is standing off to our right and she's the MC for the show. She picks a man and a woman out of the audience. Oh no, she's picked you and me, Winnie." He smiles at her as she listens and watches him, but she isn't smiling. "Okay honey, here we go up on the stage, and as Peggy talks, a large mat is lowered to the stage and spread out for us...for you and me. As Peggy talks and urges us on, I slowly undress you as everybody watches us. Oh Winnie, you do look so sexy naked and I can't wait to be with you."

Mitch is trying to think about his plans, but he can't help but hear what Buck is saying, so he sits down next to Winnie and says, "Peggy says I'm to join you and Buck. She wants both of us to make love to you while everybody watches us."

Buck smiles and continues with, "That's it Winnie, undress Mitch and me. I like feeling you touch me as my clothes drop to the floor and I look at your nakedness."

Winnie looked at Mitch and then at Buck and said, "Both of you better stop, because you're...it all seems just a little too real and you're getting to me." Buck pulled her to her feet and into his arms and kisses her. She responds a little timidly for a second, but then she lets go and they go into a long and deep kiss. Then before she can recover from that, Mitch turns her to him and they kiss deeply. She was still reeling form those kisses as both men started to undress her and she willingly and almost eagerly submitted herself to them. They didn't know how to lower one of the pads, but that didn't stop them. As soon as Winnie was stripped, both guys all but ripped off their clothes and joined her on the floor and their hands went all over her body as they kissed and touched her from her lips to her knees. Buck was first to move between her legs and she reached down for his hard cock with her right hand as her left hand tried to find Mitch's cock.

Mitch moved closer to her and Buck touched her pussy with his cock head, and then eased between her lips until he was buried in her. She was trying to get Mitch's cock in her mouth, but before she could, she moaned and told Buck, "Oh, yes, fuck me, honey," and Mitch's hands went to her breasts.

On they went until Buck pushed into her and gave her all that he could. He had to stop, so he moved aside and Mitch moved between her legs. Buck moved up and took over kissing her and caressing her breasts as Winnie mumbled softly and then whispered, "Oh God, yes, yes..."

Mitch didn't last all that long, but Winnie had blown through at least two orgasms, if not three and was used up. Mitch lay on his side on the other side of her and they shared a soft kiss. She looked at him and then at Buck and said, "My God, you two are dangerous. So you had this all planned I assume."

Buck smiled and told her, "Not at all. Until you joined us on the balcony, we didn't even know you were around. No, all of that came about quite spontaneously. I just wanted to tease you for now, but it only took me a minute to realize I wanted more. I wanted all of you."

She smiled at him and then at Mitch and said, "Well, you two certainly had all of me." They stood up and Mitch directed her to the bathroom and they dressed while they waited for her. When she came out she wiped up the large spot on the floor and then looked at her lovers again as Mitch told her, "I think you should stay naked."

"You're crazy, I'm cold. The next time turn on the heat okay?"

"Anything for you, darlin'."


Chapter One Hundred Fifty Two


Mitch went back to what he needed to do and told Winnie, "I'm trying to picture things for the open house. You know, to put on a show for potential buyers and to treat the residents at the same time."

"What were you thinking?"

"Buck and I have been kicking some ideas around, like a year of association fees and maybe a photographer to wander around."

"So you want this for buyers, but also for residents. The photographer is okay I guess, but not that impressive."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"I have one. A wine tasting."

"Oh really? Tell me more."

"Well, awhile back we met this guy that gives wine parties. He comes in with all kinds of wines and sets up a bar of sorts. Then the tasting begins and he starts taking orders. Everybody gets a fair share of free wine to drink and he makes a nice commission."

"So this wouldn't even cost me anything?"

"Well, I'd suggest cheese and crackers and that sort of thing, but he charges no fee. His prices aren't the cheapest around, but his wines are very good and he knows what he's doing."

"I knew you were so much more than a pretty face and a sexy body and I was right. Can you contact this guy for me?"

"Sure."

"Then I'll see that buyers get their choice of a case or two of wine and maybe even three cases. The residents will have a ton of snacks and free wine to sip. Damn this sounds good." Winnie finally finished dressing and the threesome left with her between them and holding their hands. Now she just had to decide what, if anything, she was going to tell Jeff when he got home. She also knew she wanted to experience something like that again one day.

The three of them went into Mitch and Buck's apartment and dropped onto the couch with her sitting between her men. "Can I get you anything, Winnie," Mitch offered.

"Nothing, but thank you. So when is this open house?"

"In two weeks. That's why I have to get with Jim, because he's going to make sure that the residents are aware of it, and I need to go over some of the details with him."

"Well, I'm going home and shower."

"Join us for dinner then."

"I'll bet you didn't plan on company though."

"We did plan on it. Well, we were hoping so we bought extra."

"Then I accept, just come get me when it's time. I seem to have a need to rest for some reason."

"Must be the company you keep."

She smiled and said, "Without a doubt that's it," and she left.

Mitch looked at Buck and said, "Well, you started something with your damn story telling."

"Yeah. Suppose we could try that with somebody else sometime?"

"We just might get away with it one more time."

Wendy joined Winnie and had dinner with the guys and they talked over iced tea after dinner. Then before it got too late, Winnie stood up and pulled Buck to his feet. "Okay, you're the one that started everything earlier today and the reason I'm tired. You're going home with me so we can talk."

"Will this take a long time?"

"Maybe all night."

"Good. Night you two," and the two of them went to Winnie's apartment, leaving Wendy and Mitch to fend for themselves.

As soon as Buck closed the door behind them Winnie put her arms around him and said, "You know what you and Mitch pulled was pretty sneaky. Is that how it really was at the Playhouse?"

"Well more often than not, there would be two couples up there at the same time, but other than that, it was pretty much like we described it."

"I can't imagine doing that. I mean dozens of people I know watching me make love."

"If you have a good partner, you would probably either forget there was an audience, or before long you just wouldn't care."

"Let's get undressed and just talk in bed. I want to hear what it was like back before the big change."

"Didn't Wendy tell you all of that?"

"Some of it, but I want to hear how it was from your perspective. You and your wives."

"Very funny. I take it Wendy told you about Kali and all of that."

"Not all of it. I tried to get her to tell me everything, but she wouldn't. She did tell me about you and Kali, and something about a big mess that you and Kali helped fix. She also told me about the emotional mess you two got into. I'm glad you were able to get that cleared up."

"Well sort of. I...well never mind. Okay, so about how it used to be," and for the next hour or so he told her stories and she asked questions. They also kissed and teased until finally, about one in the morning they made love again and Buck said, "I like it being just you and me better. This way I don't have to share you."

Winnie kissed him and smiled but added nothing to what he had said.


Chapter One Hundred Fifty Three


Buck and Winnie had breakfast and then with fresh cups of coffee, went next door and joined Mitch and Wendy. Mitch was going over to see Jim and Delia, so Winnie and Buck, armed with tape measure pad and pen, headed to the hardware store to take measurements and Wendy was going to clean her cottage. They each went their own way and Buck and Winnie were now like old friends. They shared little secrets and teased each other as she helped him measure before they wandered around the old hardware store and checked out what little inventory was left behind.

Then it was on to the Men's store where they went on with their chores.

Mitch, in the meantime, had talked to Jim and Delia and was back at the apartment just before Ethel arrived, and they settled at the kitchen table and talked about some potential clients to add to the open house. They both knew that if things went well, both of them could make a lot of money and Mitch might even consider building more apartments. When Mitch told her about having a wine tasting, she loved the idea and said she would see to the cheese plates and a few other goodies if she could use her old restaurant for a few hours. Of course, that was no problem at all, and by the time Ethel left, Mitch felt like he was well on his way to being ready for the open house.

Buck and Mitch talked over a late lunch and then Mitch said, "There isn't much more I can do here right now, but I have a lot to do at home."

"Want to head back?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind after I talk to Wendy about something."

"Works for me. While you talk to her I'll go see Winnie and tell her she's being abandoned before long."

It took Mitch about half an hour to talk to Wendy and then the two of them headed home with the two of them talking about the open house plans. "Buck, Wendy is going to talk to Winthrop Fashions and see if we can make a limited purchase of articles for the open house."

"To give away?"

"Only to those that buy, but anybody else can purchase items. Of course, all of them will have to deal with the open dressing area which should liven things up. I decided that would be a good place for the photographer too. Again, free for the buyers, but for a fee for the others. Just a memento of this lifestyle we're trying to sell."

After Mitch dropped Buck off he went in the front door and found Anita in the kitchen. "Hi Nita."

1...345678