All Comments on 'It's Better with Love'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sethpsethpover 12 years ago
One of Lit's very Best!

Meg, You are one of Lit's very best authors and this is just another example of what the rest of us hacks aspire to be. Great story! Loved it! Can't wait for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked the story overall, but you kept confusing Andy and Matt's names throughout the story (mostly saying Matt's name when you meant Andy...)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you! It was a great story filled with love and not just sex.

I have nothing against sex filled stories, but get tired of reading the ones with 9"-10" cocks and blow jobs from virgins.

You did an awesome job reflecting the feeling of two lovers.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Good story

Could've stood a bit more detail about what was so awful about her stepfather, and, as mentioned below, the confusion of Matt & Andy was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story, but like others have said there was some confusion with Matt/Andy, I also would have like more about why her step father was so awful and why her mother married him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prequel Seems Unnecessary

The beginning of your story seems like it started out being a longer, separate chapter, and then the transition to the present day was a little awkward. I think we don't need to know as much about her mother's death and her stepfather. Just a few sentences at the beginning of the present day part of the story would more than fill in any details you seem to think need to be there, regarding both Andy and Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no confusion of names by me...

Although, did wonder initially if Matt, her stepbrother, would be the one.

However, lovely development of relationship between Sophie and Andy.... xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

I loved your story! So sweet, and so perfect! I was looking for an idealistic escape from reality, and was delighted to stumble upon your story and find just that!

-R. 23, Portland OR

Fiamma1991Fiamma1991over 11 years ago
First story on Literotica to make me cry. Seriosly.

I loved this raw story. In all the other first time stories, the girl always seems to know what to do. It's never awkward. But that is exactly what your first time is supposed to be. A little awkward, a little scary, and very hott. You my friend, definitely got a fave from me. Please don't ever stop writing. This is hands down my most fave story on this site.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Special !

Such a nice variation on the standard.

As a man, I can't comment on the mental state of an about to be non-virgin girl, but your story took me way back into the realms of antiquity when I murdered my cherry.

Such a moment. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous